Infected/Prototype Deku

By Hirakplays

In this Multiverse Izuku Yagi or we all know him as Deku was Born into the Yagi family with a terrible fate t... More

Born into happy family but with terrible fate
Nightmares to Beautiful Dreams
Identifying your Nightmares and preparing for the worst
Being the Demise Itself
Getting an Upgrade
Meeting an odd old lady?
A little notice
Meeting a God
gaining a follower
Regrets
A Dead Child's Childhood
Becoming a student again
Grave Meeting
USJ Incident
Rocking on The Mountains
Back Again
Mad Mind
Broken
Investigation pt 1
Investigation pt 2 / Preparation
Let's Go Hunting!!
Nightmares
Bored
Traitor
Fake Devil's Fake Pawn's FAKE Mayhem
Me?!
You Can't Stop Me!
I am a fucking New God!
How is this Hammer so Heavy?!
ENOUGH!
I am a King , I am a God , I am the one who defected all
Where Am I?

The Problem

1.9K 37 11
By Hirakplays

Izuku was watching the UA'S sports festival on a rooftop. It was night time. Katsuki Bakugo won the sports festival but wasn't able to fight his rival Izumi as she was lose to Shoto Todoroki. Izumi tried to make him realize that his fire side is his not his father's. And also asked Izumi if she was Allmight's secret love child. So where was I? Oh yeah she wasn't able to make Shoto use his fire side as he despises his father a lot. In the finals he lost Katsuki and became second. Momo Yaoyorozu lost in quaterfinals against Fumikage Tokoyami .And Tokoyami lost to Katsuki.

Izuku watched the whole video of the sports festival and saw how much people were excited about it. Izuku was laying down on the rooftop watching the sky. He was thinking "what would have been the scenario if me and Izumi switched places?" As he was thinking suddenly a knife was thrown at him. He dodges it because of his high senses. He saw Stain was standing on an antenna.

Stain: Hooded Murderer you broke into my follower's base. How dare you!

As he rushes at Izuku with his katana. Izuku lets Stain to hit him. As he slashes Izuku he backs away and then locked the bloody sword.

Stain: You will now fall to your demise.

He sees that nothing happens. Izuku was standing still perfectly fine.

Stain: Huh! What , how?!

Izuku: Was anything supposed to happen? You know you're lucky that I didn't let the virus go into you through my blood or you would have been dead.

Stain:What!? What virus?!

Izuku: Just go already. Oh wait!

As he dashes towards Stain so fast he couldn't react. He grabs Stain by the throat then pulls of the red tattered scarf off him then released him. Stain was amazed by the speed and was also confused as why did he let him live and only took the scarf.

Stain: What! Don't you want to do anything to me?!

Izuku: What! NO! Ewwww! I am not into men!

Stain: No that's not what I meant!

Izuku:Then what?

Stain: I thought you were about to attack me.

Izuku: Nah you're good.

As Izuku was walking away with the scarf in his pocket.

Stain: And where are you going with the scarf I thought we were about to fight?

Izuku: I need this scarf for someone else. And I didn't want to fight you. You're the one who wanted to fight me.

Stain: Yes because you're a villain and you attacked Allmight .

Izuku: Well he attacked me first.

Stain: And you're supposed to be defeated by him!

Izuku: Listen dude I am not a bad guy. I am trying to change this . This fucking quirky world full of Quirks. Man now it makes me sick that I always fan-boyed about quirks.

Stain: So what are you going to do? Kill everyone or destroy their quirk?

Izuku: No, I will change this world this world needs a lesson about humanity as it is losing it's humanity.

Stain:So what are you going to do for that?

Izuku:I don't know but I will try my best to restore its humanity and teach people that quirks are not everything.

Stain: From the sound of it you were abused or neglected for being quirkless or having a weak quirk. Isn't that right?

Izuku: Yea somewhat. That's why I want to make people realize that they are wrong and they are the one making villains.

Stain:And what makes you think that the people in this society makes their own villains?

Izuku: Let me show you.(As he touches Stain's forehead he sees the memory of Kurogiri watching over little Tenko Shimura who became the now know decaying villain Shigaraki Tomura)

Stain: What! How?!

Izuku: Little Tenko. Who killed his family accidentally because his decay quirk activated. Little Tenko was a fan of Allmight. After he lost his family he was homeless. He was struggling on the road. None helped him. The citizens thought that heroes will save him. But heroes never noticed the child.

Stain:And then?

Izuku:Little Tenko lost all hope getting any help from someone. He was lost. But then a man in Tuxedo came to him he adopted him and gave the name Shigaraki Tomura. The name Tomura means 'Mourning'.

Izuku took a sit on the railings of the rooftop.

Izuku: Do you know who is his adoptive father?

Stain: No.

Izuku: All-For-One.

Stain: No it can't be Allmight defeated him.

Izuku: It seems he survived. And made Tomura or Tenko despise heroes. Do you know who is the one responsible for all of this?

Stain:The child. He killed his own family.

Izuku: No, no. The society, the hero system all of these are responsible of this. Hero system made people feel that they don't need to save some in need. Tenko was in need of someone's help. But none helped him. Think about it if you were in the same place as his what would you do?

Stain:I... don't know.

Izuku: Exactly . Life is strange it can change it's direction without us realizing. And I know why you attack and kill heroes.

Stain:What? How do you know?

Izuku:You attack them because you think them as the heroes that only do hero jobs for fame and money. Some might not do that. And that Allmight he does that he doesn't go for money or fame he goes to save life. That's why admire him the most. Like Allmight there are many heroes who does the same thing like him. Just they don't show in the TV telecast.

Stain: So... I have killed many innocent heroes too.(As he looks down)

Izuku: I would have said no but that won't bring you any good .

Stain: So what do I do now?

Izuku:I don't know you figure it out. And also thanks for the scarf.

As he leaps of the rooftop leaving behind deeply in thought Stain.

Scenario changes to Bakugo house-hold.

Katsuki: Why are you not going to your model shooting Katsumi and why didn't you applied for Best Jeanist? I thought we will be I the internship together.

Katsumi: I stopped doing modeling it brought nothing good to me other than money and fame.

Katsuki: So isn't that good!

Katsumi: But I lost the only one I adored the most other than our parents.

Katsuki: Who?

Katsumi: Izuku.

Katsuki:Stop feeling guilty about that Deku he was nothing but jealous about our quirks . He was also jealous about Izumi's quirk. He only tried to be friends with us so he can gain some attention but we didn't let him.

Katsumi:But he wasn't like that you don't know a thing about him.

Katsuki: Then what was he like?

Katsumi:He was kind , caring and loving person. He tried to motivate us to become heroes. But we only pushed him around. I know that you saw him as a brother but you felt insulted because he tried to become a hero without.

Katsuki: So what about it?! He is ...gone.
He didn't even had the motivation to be a hero.

Katsumi: No you are wrong! He was more than a hero than us remember he saved both of from a car accident he pushed us to save us and was himself infront of the car. Luckily the car stopped before hitting him. His mother scolded him for playing on the road. Though he wasn't the one who was at fault .

Katsuki's eyes widened he remembered. His eyes became a little teary.

Katsumi: In middle school he motivated many kids to never think their quirk is useless . He encouraged them to learn martial arts for self-defense. He also told us in our childhood days to learn martial arts to become stronger physically.

Katsumi: On our first day at UA our teacher Aizawa told us that we have good quirks but we are physically very weak . Izuku was right. He was always right. And we were the foolish ones who killed our precious friend. The friend that I love.

Katsuki was now feeling more and more guilty he actually didn't hated Izuku but felt jealous for something that he already had. He felt jealous because Izuku wanted to become hero even without a quirk. He was good person in heart. He was more of a hero than him. That's what made him jealous for so many years. He lost his only true best friend. He killed him along his sister and Izumi.

Katsuki: What...have we done?!(as large tears started flowing)

Katsumi: Yes what have we done?!(as she also cries) To control my anger and to get physically stronger I applied to Mirko's hero association. I will become a hero for Izuku.

As she looked up she saw that Katsuki wasn't in her room anymore. He was in his room locked crying Silently behind the door . In the dark he misses his best friend who actually loved and believed in him that he can become a good hero. But he didn't do that he didn't love him after the check-up nor did he believed in him.

Meanwhile Katsumi was crying in her room as she destroyed the only love of her life. She destroyed Izuku's heart. Izuku had a crush on her but she broke his heart. But he never have done any harm towards her. He was always friendly towards everyone. But from everyone he only gained hatred. He never deserved any of that harsh things . She , her brother and Izumi deserved it. But fate has decided something else for them in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 3.7K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...
50.7K 553 19
To everyone... Izuku was nothing. A child born Quirkless. Once a averge cheery child he and his sister Izumi yagi as well as there group of friends...
3.5K 42 6
Tsunaku Senju formally known as Izuku Yagi. He had a great life until he was declared quirkless his dreams to be a hero seemed out of reach. Neglecte...
4.1K 62 6
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...