Multi-Con

By HeatSeekerXBumbleBee

A continuation of In Between, ShiverTooth meets the Bee Team and develops a little trouble with one of the me... More

<Chapter 1>
<Chapter 2>
<Chapter 3>
<Chapter 4>
<Chapter 5>
<Chapter 6>
<Chapter 7>
<Chapter 8>
<Chapter 9>
<Chapter 10>
<Chapter 11>
<Chapter 12>
<Chapter 13>
<Chapter 14>
<Chapter 15>
<Chapter 16>
<Chapter 17>
<Chapter 18>
<Chapter 19>
<Chapter 20>
<Chapter 21>
<Chapter 22>
<Chapter 23>
<Chapter 24>
<Chapter 25>
<Chapter 26>
<Chapter 27>
<Chapter 28>
<Chapter 29>
<Chapter 30>
<Chapter 31>
<Chapter 32>
<Chapter 34>
<Chapter 35>
<Chapter 36>
<Chapter 37>
<Chapter 38>
<Chapter 39>
<Chapter 40>
<Chapter 41>
<Chapter 42>
<Chapter 43>
<Chapter 44>
<Chapter 45>
<Chapter 46>
<Chapter 47>
<Chapter 48>
<Chapter 49>
<Chapter 50>
<Chapter 51>
<Chapter 52>
<Chapter 53>
<Chapter 54>
<Chapter 55>
<Chapter 56>
<Chapter 57>
<Chapter 58>
<Chapter 59>

<Chapter 33>

69 4 0
By HeatSeekerXBumbleBee

ShiverTooth's perspective

They find a lone driver on the road and Motormaster speeds up. I start panicking "No. no! What are you doing! Slow down! You're gonna hit them!!!"

"Does it look like I care?" MotorMaster argues. He then rams into the back of them and then drives beside them and rams them again. This causes the car to spin out and crash into a wall. The Stunticon that held me turns to face them.

I yell "What the frag is wrong with you! You could have killed them!!!"

"Could have killed them?" He asks me "Heh, just you wait."

I question "Wait.... What? What are you saying?" I saw Heatseeker transform and start walking towards the human as he got out of the car, his head and nose already bleeding.

I call out "No! No! Please!!! Stop!!!!" I tried to fly but I was actually stuck. My engines wouldn't function. They must have broke when I crashed!! SCRAP!!!!

The human saw Heatseeker and started running. Slashmark got in front of him and what happened next made my spark squeeze and nearly stop. Heatseeker yells "Nighty night, squishy!" His foot comes down and all I heard was a bunch of chilling cracks and a red puddle explode out of Heatseeker's foot. I screamed out and then gagged but I couldn't turn away. The mech lifted up his foot and looked at it "I like the way squishies sound when they squish. Sounds real good. It's disgusting what it makes of them though."

I started crying and Slashmark looked to me. He gave off an empathetic look. He looked to MotorMaster and said "Maybe you shoulda of turned away from this? Not let him see?"

The Stunticon below me says "Just wire the damn thing you messaged me in quiet about."

Slashmark nods and rips open the top of the car and then the seats out. He starts to work on whatever it was and then comes over to me and opens my canopy. He starts working on the device that Bee had hooked up to my controls to report my altitude. It then started beeping very quietly at a slow pace.

"What did you put in me, a bomb!?" I yell through my tears.

He says "Relax, kid. It's just an upgrade to you. Completely harmless." He then attaches a similar one to the inside of Motormaster's dash. All Slashmark says to him is "Max is 100 feet in alt mode, 50 feet in bot. Cyber measurement. He can't go far. The sound increases the further he is, and if he tries to leave, you'll see what it does."

The large Stunticon chief says "Perfect. Well done, Slashmark."

We get back on the road next. However, I couldn't shake the memory of what just happened. We get to a spot and the others transform. Slashmark unties me and helps me off. I transform and Motormaster grabs my shoulder plates near my neck and tugs me along with him "Those chumps will have found our little accident by now. They'll follow our trail."

We hear a charge and then turn to see a combiner. It sounded like Heatseeker. Looked like him too. The bottom half looked like Slashmark. He says "Bring em on, cheif! You ask me, we won't need that little something extra to wipe out those autobots."

MotorMaster pulls me forward as he walks "No one did ask you Heatmark! And we're taking no chances! We're sticking to my plan!!"

I hear another group of engines and look forward to see the autobots. AUTOBOTS!!! I'm saved!!! They transform and Bumblebee says "I take it you're the puppet master that pulls these cons' strings?"

The massive Stunticon says "The name's MotorMaster."

Bumblebee remarks "Good for you. You're all under arrest."

The chief growls "And you're getting way ahead of yourself." He transforms and drives at them. I hear the beeping get louder and quicker and it drove me nuts. It starts to hurt and I realize that it was coming from MotorMaster. I remembers what Slashmark said and I ran to where he was driving next after he swerved, taking the autobots out. He transforms and grabs my shoulder, yanking me towards him.

"I was going to you."

"You better have." MotorMaster growls at me.

Bumblebee yells to him "It's gonna take a lot more than that to keep us down, MotorMaster!"

The Stunticon says "Hmm, something like this maybe? Now."

Heatmark separates and they all drive at us. I start running to go behind MotorMaster to avoid them hitting me. The Stunticon however grabbed my arm and pulled me back toward him. A bright light starts to envelope us. I felt myself changing and I tried to run to them, screaming, calling out for them to help me, but alas, nothing came out. The next thing I knew, I felt attached to something. I combined with whatever Combiner name these fraggers had. It felt different, however. Like I was in two places. I felt bigger too.

MotorMaster yelled "Welcome to the end of the road! Courtesy of MENASOR!!!!"

I heard Bee yell "Everyone, scatter!!!"

I open my optics and I saw a feint image of the outside world. It was dark and kind of blurred. Menasor got his sword stuck in the ground "Harder lug nuts!!! Argh!! Dragstrip, Wildbreak you weaklings!!! We are trying to conquer a planet and you can't pull a sword out of the road!!!!????"

I heard my fellow bots down below "Sounds like Menasor's a completely different personality from MotorMaster and he's having trouble controlling his team." Bee says.

Sideswipe remarks "I bet you can relate. If he can combine without special gear, maybe we can too! Let's put our big bot up against him!"

Bumblebee stops him "No! It's too risky!"

They ran over to the rest of the team. Strongarm asks "Are we going to try combining?" Drift states "Attempting to form the Ultra-Bee-Team combiner WOULD be the prudent maneuver."

Our Lieutenant counters "We've never tried it without ShiverTooth or our equipment. If we fail, we'll be too vulnerable. Plus, ShiverTooth is hooked up to Menasor. We don't want to hurt him. If it is successful and we hit him with our combiner's strength, it could hurt him badly. Besides have you seen his attachment to Menasor? He's an arm cannon with us. ShiverTooth is an arm cannon and a wing suit on him!"

I felt myself turning and then I felt my engines fire. Then I felt like I was being pulled but all I saw was them pull the sword out of the ground. Then we swung the sword and knocked the autobots off the hill. Menasor yells to them "Stay right there, Lawbots!! I'll be back to *glitch* test out my new weapon on you and FINISH YOU FOR GOOD!!!"

I tried to resist his control and I was able to see clearly, and I could control myself but I knew it wasn't for long so I did what I could. My optics turned dark blue and I cried out for help "NO!! BUMBLEBEE, DRIFT!!! HELP ME!!! IT HURTS ME TO DO THIS!!! I CANT HOLD BACK ANYMORE!!! HE'LL GET CONTROL OF ME EVENTUALLY!!!—-"

"Quiet, lugnut! You're a decepticon and you'll always be one!! Now get on target and let's crush these auto-slobs." MotorMaster yells at me, retaking control.

MotorMaster then controls me and we start running and then my engines ignite but it felt like somewhere else and we started flying. Bee was right. I was a wing suit.

No perspective

Drift stood there, watching them leave. Bee was trying to talk to him but it wasn't working... he eventually got to him however "Drift!"

"W-what?"

"What is it? What's wrong?"

Drift argues "Nothing's wrong."

Bumblebee corrects "Drift, you have literal tears running down your face." Drift brought a servo to his face and Bee was right. Drift rubbed them away and said, "Did you see him?"

Strongarm asks "See who? Menasor?"

Sideswipe smarts "Yeah did you? I mean I kind of missed him. I mean it's not like he just threw us off a cliff or stands like 90 feet tall or anything..."

"When he glitched." Drift started "The second time he glitched, Menasor's eyes went blue like ShiverTooth's and he yelled for us. ShiverTooth... can take control."

Strongarm suggests "Maybe when Menasor isn't focused, ShiverTooth can slip through and take charge."

"He needs our help. Let's hurry!" Bumblebee orders his team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 910 26
One year had passed since Autobots first came on Earth and helped saved the world from Megatron and his Decepticons. Now it's time for Riley and Sam...
40.4K 1.3K 33
Shelby been on her own for quite sometime. Just her Cybertronian partner for company. Her and her partners past hasn't been a good one. They have gon...
52.4K 1.7K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...
21.5K 722 34
Lisa and Sam has survived high school, college and now they face the real world. The duo move to D.C in an apartment along with Carly the new additi...