New Kid(Slow Updates)

By that_weird_marvelfan

15-year old Y/n landed a job as the forgotten Avengers in a new marvel movie, but she meet the cast a little... More

part 1: talk with Lizzie
part 3: chance of rain
part 4: F.R.I.E.N.D.S
part 5: Scarlett's house
part 6: matching outfits and first shooting day
part 7: nightmare
part 8: broken nose
part 9: Quinn my friend
part 10: daydream
part 11: Quinns birthday party
part 12: filming with an hangover
part 13: the(chaotic) groupchat
part 14: his friend
part 15: something changed
part 16: early shift and late night
part 17: tattoos
18: Hospital??
19: new fosters
20: happy birthday to me?
21: 1...2... he's coming for you
22: Robbie's dad jokes
23: movie night
24: little rose
25: mind like a prison
26: back to filming
27: dear old daddy
28: Irene and Eric
29:coffee burn
30: halls are DRAMATIC
31: sorry Y/n
32: who's that
33: one step at a time
34: easy question
35: it goes the wrong way
36: a loving hand
37: exhausting day
38: truth revealed
39: relapse
40: Lizzie, Twitter and ice cream
41: just smile...
42: Morocco here we are
43: breakfast buffet
44: night time notes
45: you look like her
46: don't even get me started
47: son of a- sorry captain
48:thanks for the trust
49: She's alive but...
50: get an ambulance
51:way down he go
52: Fuck
53: Only y/n
54:tonigt you look so pretty
55: we'll wake her up
56: medically incorrect?

part 2: 20 dollars

7.2K 146 60
By that_weird_marvelfan

Y/n's pov

The rest of the day went by real fast, the cast left right before lunch, I got picked up at 3 o'clock by a guy named Joe. And before I knew it I was outside school looking around for Joe. I spotted a black tesla with a guy standing in front of it, holding a sign with the name Y/n written in big letters. I waved over at him and started walking towards him.

As I arrived he opened the door for me and I got inside, he closed the door and went over to the driver's seat and buckled himself in.

"Miss y/l/n may you put your seatbelt on please" he said as I realised I hadn't buckled myself in.

"Yes sorry, Joe" I said, I put on my seatbelt and the car started driving.
Before my parents died when I was 7, I would always get car sick so I just hoped I wouldn't today, and I haven't really been in a car since then.

"Joe you do have some bags to throw up in right? You know just in case" I asked, he let out a little "mhm" he found some bags and passed them to me.
Gosh, I could feel the nausea already, and we haven't even driven for 10 minutes yet. I rolled down the windows so I could get some fresh air. Joe didn't seem to care.

As we arrived, I thanked Joe and got my bag, I quickly found my way over to the Russo brothers.

"Hi, you must be Y/n," one of them said, I shyly nodded.
"Nice to finally meet you," the other one said. Which were Anthony Russo and which were Joseph I had no clue about.

"I'm Anthony, and Joseph is that weirdo over there," Anthony joked, I finally found out which is which.
"Nope, Anthony is the weirdo," Joseph joked back. They handed me a thin script. I guess I only get a small part every day or something.

"Well, get that into that smart brain of yours till Wednesday, and we have costume fitting tomorrow. Then we're all good to go," they said in choir, I nodded and followed them. They walked into a room full of people and closed the door so they wouldn't see me

"So we would like to introduce you to the new character, 'the forgotten avenger', the actress is a kind, young, smart, beautiful girl, her name is Y/n and here she comes" Anthony said and I walked in with my head down low.
It was weird coming into a room with people I talked to half the day.

I heard a gasp coming from the cast. But I heard a cheeky laugh from Lizzie, "I knew she was the new girl," Lizzie exclaimed. I chuckled and put my head higher up. I was probably pale from the nausea ride I had.

Suddenly I got engulfed in hugs, flinching every time they touched my skin. "Nice hoodie," RDJ said. Gosh, it was the most embarrassing day to have it on. I looked around and saw my dear friend Jon Favreau, and I made a small gasp in joy.

"Jon!!!" I exclaimed excited and got his attention. A smile got planted on his face, and I rushed over and hugged him.

"Hey Y/n/n, long time no see" he said and ruffled my hair, "I'm surprised you still can remember me" he admitted, I looked at him with a weird smile.

"Of cause I can, my role in Chef was one of my biggest roles, and you made me feel special," I said and engulfed him in a hug once again.

"Somebody did not tell that they were besties with Happy Hogan." I heard RDJ 'scoff.' he was really kind and really much like Tony Stark.

"We can share him if you want, or I mean you could get him for yourself  honestly you choose," I said quickly, thinking I said something wrong.

"Nahh, sharing sounds fine," he said and chuckled. Everyone was so nice.
All the Chris's were cool, Evans liked to scare people and squeeze the air out of people. Hemsworth, well, he is funny. He likes to point out that it was Christmas in summertime over in Australia. Pratt, ehh, I don't know. He seemed like a good person to have a dance with, I guess, he's okay with answering questions about jurassic Park.

Lizzie was like she was caring, sweet, funny, and loves cooking for the cast. Scarlett she was well, motherly, I guess that's what you say, she likes to make sure people eat and drink and stuff, but I guess that's fair she has Rose on about 5 maybe 6 idk. Ohh Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan are so my favourites, they are funny as hell and they love cracking jokes all the time, oh and treating Tom Holland like a child, it's hilarious and if I ever get home to Sebastian I am sooo sleeping on his couch.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. It made me flinch a little, but look over at the person who owned the hand. It was Jon, my shared bestie.
"Hey Y/n/n you okay, you seemed zoned out." he gently ran his hand over my shoulder, and I smiled and noodded.

Suddenly i felt all eyes on me, every single eye, it felt like I was back at first day in school after my parents died, they all stared at me and pointed fingers, laughed and whispered.
I started fiddling with my rings, I had both my parents' wedding rings and my grandma's ring too, but the gramps ring was gone when they found him dead.
I started lightly chewing on my cheek on the inside so no one would notice. The familiar metallic liquid filled my mouth, so I swallowed all of it until it felt wrong and hurt slightly.

"Ehh may I be excused" I said, they all noded and said a few "yeah" or "of cause", I ran as fast as I could to the toilet which was extremely hard to find.
I leaned over the sink and started coughing up blood. The dark red liquid ran down the water pipes, and I turned on the water and cupped my hands to get some water. When my hands were filled up, I poured it in my mouth, I shook the water to kinda clean my mouth.

When I spat it out, the water was red from blood, I looked into the mirror, and my lips were more red than before just from blood. I couldn't wash the blood off my lips, so I just went with it.

I walked back inside the room. They were nearly gone all of them, probably needed back to filming. The only ones left were Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie(not great combo, by the way, they are wayyyyy too funny), Tom Holland, Paul Bettany, Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch. I waved slightly as I entered. They all smiled and waved back.

"Come sit down," Tom said and patted to a spot between him and Sebastian.
As I sat down, I tasted metallic liquid again.

"Ahh fuck me!" I exclaimed, when I felt all eyes on me I got small and took my knees up so I could hide my face in it.

"Pardon me" Tom Hiddleston said confused, the Brits were talking together until I came.

"Sorry I bit my cheek on the inside" I admitted, they all went back to talking and now I just sat between the two guys, completely forgotten and invisible, thank God for that, they all just talked and ate sandwiches that by the way looked yummy, I was about to take the apple from my backpack when I realised that I threw it out at lunch, great not getting food until the scraps at dinner.

"Hey Y/n, who's you rather sleep over at" Mackie said, I came with a cheeky smirk.

"SEBASTIAN!!" I yelled in excitement, Tom holland bursted out laughing and the others looked at me with the 'why?' Kind of face,"Hey in my defense I wanna check out that couch of his, Anthony said it was nice, ohh and Cinderella I will make sure to bring 20 dollars tomorrow" I joked, Sebastian broke down in laughter too and Anthony or should I call him Cinderella, smirked cheeky.

"That- was- hilarious!" Sebastian said in between laughs, "Hey come on breath properly, I don't want my favourite super soldiers dead cause of a joke, wait don't tell Evans!" The last part I said alarmed, this cause Sebastian to laugh even more, the others were also on the edge of laughing.

"Ohh Cumberbatch you look like you've had a bad reaction to shrimp" ohh I could go on forever, and then I saw the perfect opportunity, Tom Hiddleston was on his phone.
I took his phone and he looked up.

"No work allowed you naughty little susage" i grinned, in the spot they all looked like they could die in the spot, just from laughter.

"Anyone want rum and raisin ice cream" I asked, I was so gonna humiliate them all, one by one, I looked around the room and saw a cardboard figure of Robert Downey Junior, I am so gonna go there, I went up to the figure.

"Ohmygodisrobertdowneyjunior" I said without breathing, I could sense Tom's red face, when I walked back I gave a look at Sebastian and his eyes widened.

"What does the moo cow say" I paused for a second, "ARGHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed like he did in the video, this is so funny. They all struggled to breath as the door opened, the rest of the cast came in looking weird at us.

"What's going on Sebastian" RDJ said and he is soooo going down with that.
"I'm sorry but the next time I am not asked the first question I will fucking walk out of here" I sassed, Robert gave me the 'really?' Look and I nooded.
Sebastian was on the floor laughing.

"And that my fellow cast is how you get Sebastian Stan on the floor laughing" I said while about the crack from laughter.

"Never have i ever seen Sebastian laugh that hard" Chris said.

"I don't wike it, I don't wike" I said making Sebastian laugh even more.
"Dude are you like on drugs or something?" I asked the nearly dying Sebastian.
The others who were also dying from laughter, nodded like crazy.
"Ohh I have to get home, see ya later" I said and grabbed my backpack from the ground.

"Remember costume fitting tomorrow" Anthony or Joseph yelled honestly idk which, i gave a thumbs up and pushed the door open, i got greeted by Joe standing in front of the tesla.

"Thanks for the ride before Joe it was nice of you" I said polite, a smile grew onto his face.

"Of cause anytime, want a ride home?" He offered, I smiled at him.

"I would love too, but tomorrow I think it would be just fine if I walk so you don't have to bother picking me up" I nicely said, his smile dropped.

"It doesn't bother me, you are very nice" he answered and closed the car door after I got in. He got in the driver seat and started driving.

"Ehh you can just drop me off at school, I don't think my foster parents would like a strangers car dropping me off, very much" I stated, not that I minded him dropping me off at home but my foster parents hated expensive cars since they had a cheap Honda.

"Of cause Y/n" he answered polite, and not 5 minutes after we arrived at the school, I got out with my backpack and all, thanked Joe and waited on him to leave, I didn't really wanna go home yet,  but I had to, so I took the route like in the morning just other way around.

I quickly got home, and pushed the door open, only to find Kenneth standing with anger in his eyes, great he must had been drinking again.

"Where you've been brat" he yelled, Kenneth was definitely the worst of the two, Mia was angry when I was about to be late, or ate since I was 'fat', but otherwise Mia was really kind.

"I was at set, I said it this morning" I answered back with fear in my voice, he grabbed my shoulders and placed me on a chair.

"How much did you eat at set!" He asked furious.
"Nothing I swear!" I defended myself. He placed a slap right on my right cheek, ohh that's gonna bruise, it was stining like hell.

"Go to your room!" Kenneth demanded and so I did, I ran to my room with my backpack and phone, script and everything. I laid in my bed and cried.

A/n: once again the nausea part is based off me, I actually have myself, I struggled a lot with it when I was younger lol.

Stay safe<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 26 13
It is a story about a 13 year old girl named Y/n who got a job at Marvel really unexpectedly. Will she get the permission to act? Will she ever be ac...
23.6K 554 16
The Avengers meet a new recruit, but little do they know how important she really is... Disclaimer: I only own my character and the plot.
53K 1.3K 29
(Y/n) joins the avengers cast, everyone admires you expect one. Hopefully that changes
76.2K 955 32
Imagines for Y/N with the marvel cast and marvel characters (mostly Seb, Chris Evans and Tom Hiddleston lmao) . It will be mainly platonic relation...