3Throuple: (Beyonce, Nicki, R...

By pinkbutterflyva2

Nicki and Rihanna are girlfriends and have an amazing relationship but will Nicki be able to love Beyonce too... More

Coming Home
Getting to Know Her: part 1
Getting to know her: part 2
Dinner Party
Slow Dance
Supper...Punch
Mommy x Nika
Little Voice
A Lie
To Tell
The Caregiver
Hands
Little Friend
Room for 3?
Safe and Secure
Sick Baby
A Pink Unicorn
Dreams and Nightmares
Thanksgiving: part 1
Thanksgiving: Part 2
Star Resort: Part 1
Star Resort: Part 2
Baby
Fragile Glass
Naughty Little
Le Feu
Alone Time
Thickums
Pink Gemstone
Slutted Out Tingz: Part 1
Slutted Out Tingz: Part 2
Ghosts
Painful Truths
Grumpy
Mama's Baby: Part 1
Justice
Mama's Baby: Part 2
Grape Soda
épouses
Honeymoon: Part 1
Honeymoon: Part 2
Closet
Magic Gummy Bear: Part 1
Magic Gummy Bear : Part 2
Rules
Christmas Magic Part 1
Christmas Magic Part 2
Understanding
We love Nika
Daddy loves Nika? Part 1
Daddy Loves Nika? Part 2
Valentines Day I
Valentine's Day II
Bold
Through the Woods 1
Pink Sparkly Box
Through the Woods 2
Hike
Love on a 1000
Worthy Friends
Consistency is Key
Meeting Mama Tina
TX Reset 1
TX Reset 2

Prom

1.6K 59 19
By pinkbutterflyva2

(Sneaking in a little Flashback chaptr.) felt bad with how I ended this. 

--

            'Just do it Rob! She'll love it!"

I was mentally hyping myself up. I was going to ask the love of my life to the prom and on a weekend away where I planned other things. She's been perfect so far, we hardly fought, we always wanted to be together, and her family loved me.

I sigh and smile in my head. I didn't know moving to Texas would yield me a woman I would walk through the fire for.

I slipped the gold glitter card into Beyonce's locker and closed it. I hid behind another set of lockers and waited. My hands were sweating as I tried my best to wring them dry. 7 months since we first got together and I could hardly contain myself when I was going to see her. My heart raced, my hands got sweaty and my knees weak.

Soon I heard her husky mellow voice talking to a few girls who shared her locker block. She looked so cute this morning. Yellow tank top, black tights, and yellow flip-flops. Her golden curls, up in a clip, meaning she washed her hair but didn't have time to dry it properly.

I actually gave a damn this morning and put on jeans. I was so used to wearing sweats, track pants, or shorts that jeans were me dressing up. Paired with a red shirt and Chucks, I was presentable.

I see Solange walk over with her phone as planned secretly recording as Beyonce got her card out and opened it. She started to read it and I grabbed the yellow and white roses I had sat out of view ready to walk over.

Deep breath, I walked over as Beyonce started crying and nodded her head 'Yes'. Cue cheers and 'Awwws' as we hugged, and I handed her the roses. We shared a kiss, and the warning bell rang.

We didn't have normal classes today since it was test week and we got out on a half day. I was excited to pick up my clothes for the prom and get ready for Prom on Saturday. She excitedly began to tell me what color we should wear and how she'd have to decide how she wanted her nails and hair. We were going up the stairs when some girl came down the stairs on the opposite direction of us.

"Hey Fenty, Do you want to go to prom with me?"

"SHE'S GOOD! Worry about someone else's date Asian!"

"I was asking Fenty! She can speak for herself!" Asian snapped.

"How is she going to speak with my tittie in her mouth?" Beyonce said before quickly whipping her right breast out and shoving it in my mouth.

I was shocked and was happy the hallway had cleared but a few people saw and egged us on. Sucking on this luscious breast that was thrust upon my mouth made her moan and made me horny. I did let my little chew toy free and put it up from the prying eyes. Asian looked shocked and Beyonce was still staring her down. She's so bold, I swear. 

I started to walk and pull Beyonce along with me. I felt resistance and let go and a few seconds later heard a little yelp and someone falling down the stairs. Beyonce retook my hand and I chuckled in my head. Beyonce, strikes again. 

--

Prom was finally here and Tina and my Mom came with us to the hotel to help us dress and do things we needed. We were dressed and had a million pictures taken of us before we got to leave for the big night in the ballroom under us.

Instantly we turned heads and talked to our friends. Bey and I danced all night and even had some of the Hennessey in the parking lot that someone brought. We had our pictures taken and had one finally dance before it started to wind down. I was ready to take Beyonce to our next destination and walked her out of the ballroom.

Up in our room, we took showers and changed into sweats and took our things to my car. I drove us to the AirB&B I rented which was on the beach. 

On the beach, we sat in the preplanned picnic spot. I had my friend set it up and it was great. A tent on the beach lined inside with white Christmas lights, big blanket inside, pillows, picnic basket of desserts and bottle of champagne. I enjoyed the smell of the fire that was set up for us and going and looked forward to having a marshmallow. 

Bey squealed with delight and I smiled happy that she loved it. We shared a kiss before sitting and looking out at the view, the ocean, stars, and beautiful half moon. I opened the picnic basket, took out the fresh cut up fruit and whipped cream and little dip containers of honey. I dipped a strawberry in honey and held it up to her lips. Beyonce bit it and happily ate it before looking at me with teary eyes.

"What's the matter?"

"I have something...I want to tell you."

"...Yes?" I reply quietly.

"I can't have kids."

"What?"

"Well you know I hadn't been feeling well and so they did some tests and told me that it was an adverse reaction to birth control and some other things." "I'm sorry Baby."

"It's okay Rob, I didn't want children anyway but kind of crazy to not have the option anyway."

"I understand. But look at me, you're still the same and I don't love you any less."

"I know. Thank you for not being upset."

"I'm not upset, I know you want a 'Little' when we get a little more settled. Don't worry, we'll get us a beautiful 'Little' we can love like our own and she'll be a cute lil' Island ting with a cute ass."

"Haha! I hope a 'Little' exist like that might have to try a few to find our fit."

"We will. We're going to have a good life together."

Beyonce and I share a kiss and she asked if we could walk on the beach. I nod. A part of my plan. We walk the shoreline getting cooled off by the water. I faked needed to stop as she walked ahead a few more steps before turning and seeing me down on one knee.

"What! Omg!" Beyonce screamed covering her mouth.

Beyonce nodded frantically jumping up and down excitedly. I laughed and stood so I could put the ring on her finger. It was an heirloom ring from my grandma and meant lot because she knew about my sexual orientation first and supported me fully wanting me to be happy. The diamond looked great on her finger and we shared a kiss.

'I love Beyonce with the intensity of a 1000 suns.

"And I love Robyn with the light of a 1000 moons.'

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 6.1K 47
A stripper love story (Poly book)
119K 5.1K 57
Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together.
136K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)
150K 4.8K 40