Infected/Prototype Deku

By Hirakplays

In this Multiverse Izuku Yagi or we all know him as Deku was Born into the Yagi family with a terrible fate t... More

Born into happy family but with terrible fate
Nightmares to Beautiful Dreams
Identifying your Nightmares and preparing for the worst
Being the Demise Itself
Getting an Upgrade
Meeting an odd old lady?
A little notice
Meeting a God
gaining a follower
Regrets
A Dead Child's Childhood
Becoming a student again
Grave Meeting
USJ Incident
Rocking on The Mountains
Back Again
Mad Mind
Broken
Investigation pt 2 / Preparation
Let's Go Hunting!!
The Problem
Nightmares
Bored
Traitor
Fake Devil's Fake Pawn's FAKE Mayhem
Me?!
You Can't Stop Me!
I am a fucking New God!
How is this Hammer so Heavy?!
ENOUGH!
I am a King , I am a God , I am the one who defected all
Where Am I?

Investigation pt 1

3.1K 56 2
By Hirakplays

The day was Sunday Izuku was running around the city of Mustafu to look for clues. Three days ago 2 people died mysteriously and their body were missing their quirks as if someone took it away. He was trying to track down the person. When he suddenly heard a loud shout coming from an alley nearby. Izuku dashed towards it . When arrived in the alleyway he saw that a man was standing on top of a injured hero. Izuku realized it was Stain the hero killer. As he is the only one who hunts down heroes.

Izuku stood infront of him.

Izuku: Stain.

Stain looked at him. Then he realized he was the mysterious killer who was in the USJ incident. As he dashes towards Izuku to slice him. But Izuku grabbed the blade with ease.

Stain: What are you doing Hooded Killer?

Izuku: What is that my name ?

Stain: Well the heroes and the media gave you the title Mysterious Murderer. But I named you Hooded Killer.

Izuku: Ah man this sounds like I am Jeff the killer. Which I am not.

Stain:Says the one who is a mass Murderer.

Izuku: Say that for yourself Batman's poor copy.

Stain gritted his teeth in anger as he tries to attack him with another blade. Which Izuku catches with Claws.

Izuku: Come on Stain you can do better.

Stain:I will not let you live you attacked the Symbol Of Peace!( as he swung a knife at him which didn't do anything to him) What!

Izuku: Stain I thought you were blood Stain. But mate you're more like shit Stain. ( As he kicks Stain in the chest making him fly into a wall)

Stain: This not over I will get you for what you've done Hooded Killer. (As he escapes)

Izuku: Well there goes my only source for clues.( As Izuku looks at the wounded Hero)

He goes towards the wounded hero and find out that it was the pro hero:Ingenium. Izuku healed him and left the spot to avoid interactions.

As Izuku was going from buildings to buildings he remembered that there is a secret sidekick of Stain that helps him find locations of Heroes that he hunts. And Izuku learnt his location from a villain's memory from the USJ incident.

Izuku is now in the docks standing right outside of the warehouse were Stain's sidekick hides.

Izuku sneakily went inside the warehouse from the windows . In the warehouse when he was about to take a step when the lights inside the warehouse suddenly turned on and he saw that multiple machine guns are aiming at him.

Izuku: Holy moly where did you got so many of these machine guns from.

???: When you have good business in the underworld you can get those.

Izuku:Holy smokes I thought you were much older but you're a kid.

???: Hey I am 11 years old btw! I Crimson Colonel the follower of Sir Stain. I am not his Sidekick idiapt.

Izuku: First learn how to say idiot then call others that, idiot.

Crimson: Hmmm how did you know my hideout?

Izuku:Eh got information from some villi villains.

Crimson: Sir Stain will slice and dice you up!

Izuku: Yeah whatever. (As he takes steps machine guns started shooting at him)

There was smoked all around the place now because of the machine gun.

Crimson: Hahahaha...cough what do thought about cough that not so smart cough oh I can't hear you!

Izuku: Well it would have worked if it wasn't me. (He was now standing behind Crimson)

Crimson: Wahhh! ( he was about to fall down scared)

Izuku caught him.

Izuku: Woah woah chill dude I am not here to harm you.

Crimson: So what are you here for scum!

Izuku: Rude. Well I am here cause I heard from a little birdie that you have keen eyes all around the city of Mustafu. So I was thinking if know anything about the murders happened recently three days ago. (Serious)

Crimson: Well if I have what would I get from you.

Izuku: I will not harm you.

Crimson:Heh, then I will not give any information to you.

Izuku: Well I have another easy way to get information out of you.( As he cracks his knuckle)

Crimson: What are you going to do?!

Izuku: If you know somewhat about me then you know what I can do.(With red eyes)

Crimson: Alright alright chill I will help you but you have to get me the red scarf of Stain.

Izuku:Hmmm... why you can ask him?

Crimson: I tried but he didn't give me.(sad chibby boy)

Izuku: Alright.

Crimson: Deal! Come with me.

As he enters his research area.

Izuku: Woah so many screens you're more of a hacker than me.

Crimson: I need to be the best in order to help Sir Stain.

Izuku: So about the murders who did it?

Crimson: This guy. (He show a picture of Nine to Izuku)

Izuku: Who is this guy?

Crimson: His name is Nine. He is the leader of these villains: Slice , Mummy and Chimera. It is a rumor that he has more than one quirk.

Izuku: This guy has more than one quirk ... hmmm. Do you know where I can find this guy?

Crimson: I don't have his location he doesn't do villain work in Mustafu much so I can't even give you his general location.

Izuku: You're really a smart kid.

Crimson: Thanks... I am not a kid!!!

Izuku: Yeah sure... thanks by the way.

As he was about to leave.

Crimson: Why are you trying to find him.

Izuku looked at him then said.

Izuku: To stop him from doing anymore crimes even if I have to kill him.

Crimson stayed then said .

Crimson: I know someone from whom you can get his location but he is not my friend he is Nine's partner. His name Wateru the Samurai pirate. He lives near the docks of Mustafu in an underwater base. If you can get him you might get more information. ( As he looks away)

Izuku looked at him then smiled and hugged him.

Izuku: Thanks dude.

As Izuku was about to leave when Izuku said.

Izuku: And I will surely get the scarf of Stain for you. And also find good new hideout for yourself cause those guns probably caused some commotion outside.

Crimson: Don't worry about that none will find me here.

Izuku: Alright then--

Crimson: Hey wait take my number call me when you need help. (As he gives him a slip)

Izuku: Thanks dude see ya. (As he leaves the warehouse)

Crimson: sighs why did I give my number again? Sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.3K 27
Izuku forgotten in the forest by his step father for being quirless at the age of four all was seemed hopeless and was left to die but he wasn't goin...
645K 14.8K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
98 4 5
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF MHA, MARVEL, OR ANY OTHER POPULAR FRANCHISES THAT WOULD BE MENTIONED HERE. All PICTURES & GIFS AREN'T OWNED BY ME, SO ANY CREDIT...
3.5K 42 6
Tsunaku Senju formally known as Izuku Yagi. He had a great life until he was declared quirkless his dreams to be a hero seemed out of reach. Neglecte...