Multi-Con

By HeatSeekerXBumbleBee

A continuation of In Between, ShiverTooth meets the Bee Team and develops a little trouble with one of the me... More

<Chapter 1>
<Chapter 2>
<Chapter 3>
<Chapter 4>
<Chapter 5>
<Chapter 6>
<Chapter 7>
<Chapter 8>
<Chapter 9>
<Chapter 10>
<Chapter 11>
<Chapter 12>
<Chapter 14>
<Chapter 15>
<Chapter 16>
<Chapter 17>
<Chapter 18>
<Chapter 19>
<Chapter 20>
<Chapter 21>
<Chapter 22>
<Chapter 23>
<Chapter 24>
<Chapter 25>
<Chapter 26>
<Chapter 27>
<Chapter 28>
<Chapter 29>
<Chapter 30>
<Chapter 31>
<Chapter 32>
<Chapter 33>
<Chapter 34>
<Chapter 35>
<Chapter 36>
<Chapter 37>
<Chapter 38>
<Chapter 39>
<Chapter 40>
<Chapter 41>
<Chapter 42>
<Chapter 43>
<Chapter 44>
<Chapter 45>
<Chapter 46>
<Chapter 47>
<Chapter 48>
<Chapter 49>
<Chapter 50>
<Chapter 51>
<Chapter 52>
<Chapter 53>
<Chapter 54>
<Chapter 55>
<Chapter 56>
<Chapter 57>
<Chapter 58>
<Chapter 59>

<Chapter 13>

127 3 1
By HeatSeekerXBumbleBee

As I'm searching around the top, I hear Bee com in but it was all static "Aut—bots— Re—-esting—- back—- position."

Strongarm and Drift com next clear as a bell "Strongarm to Drift and ShiverTooth. Did you receive that last com from Bumblebee?"

"We did, though we could not understand it. I assume he was simply checking on our status. What about you, ShiverTooth?"

I respond "I did and I'm guessing the same. He asked about positions from what I could hear. I'm still outside like I was asked. What about you guys?"

Strongarm responds "We're the same."

"Us too. Signing off for now." Drift replies.

"Me too. Strongarm out." The cadet coms.

I sit against a rock wall and close my eyes "A quick nap wouldn't hurt..."

Soon enough however, I hear a voice I didn't recognize. "Ooh, what a find. And it's still operational!!" I stand up off the rocks and look over to see a dark purple scorpion bot. "I'm going to be known all over the galaxy!!"

I call out "Who are you though?"

He turns to me and asks, "Who are you?"

"I asked first." I respond.

He growls "Paralon. And you?"

"ShiverTooth."

He asks, "What do you say about joining me and my my crew of relic hunters seeing as you're a fellow decepticon."

I see Sideswipe behind him and flash my wing lights. He flashes his headlights in response, understanding and I say to him "Yeah, sure, I don't see why not?" I go to shake his hand and he holds his out, but I grab it and use my power energy to throw him back. I look down and see a red minicon calm down after seeing me. "Hi, there. What's your name?" I ask lightly as Sideswipe gets to fighting the decepticon.

The mini answers "Buzzstrike. I had assumed you were someone else at first. I apologize..."

"All good." I say.

The decepticon calls up "Don't just stand there, Buzzstrike!! Attack them!!!"

Buzz answers "I'm sorry for this but it keeps me out of trouble." He transforms into a battle axe and lands in my servo then throwing a massive spike of energy through me and taking me over.

"Woah!!" I say as he has me run down the hill "Sideswipe!! Look out!!" Buzzstrike swings himself over Sideswipe as he ducks backwards.

"I don't know how to help without hurting you!!"

"Focus on Paralon! I'll find a way!" I say to him. I start controlling myself and send a burst of energy to my servos, making him jump out of my hands and transform, falling weak against the ground.

"How.... Did you..... do that?" He asks.

I bring out my hunter and swing it. I fight against the minicon while Swipe fights the bigger bot. We get them to a standstill with Paralon knocked out and Buzzstrike transforms, landing in Paralon's hand, then lifting his body up to stand.

We both step back. "Okay, freaky." Sideswipe whines.

Buzzstrike says "You can keep the weapon we found, autobots, if you let us walk out of here."

Sideswipe replies "How about if I keep the weapon and take you down? Because that's the only way this ends."

I stop them "Wait! No. Let them go. Buzzstrike, take Paralon away. We don't want to fight anymore."

Buzzstrike responds "At least you have common sense. Thank you, fellow decepticon. Seems there is some hope for our race."

They leave us in silence and Swipe looks to me "We could have totally taken them down. You back to helping Decepticons again?"

My eyes glare dark red and he steps back. I say "No. I'm not. It was fair game."

"Exactly! We could have taken them! Let go of your con side or go join them!" Sideswipe yells at me. I growl and step away from him. He calls to me "Yeah, I'll tell Optimus all about where you are and who you team with now!!"

I transform and fly down to the main area. Bumblebee sees me and says "You alright? Did the decepticon come your way?"

I nod "He did. I fought him off though. His minicon and him were able to escape, however. I apologize."

Bee places a hand on my shoulder making my eyes turn purple out of fear and tensing up. He goes surprised that I flinched "That wasn't necessary but.... It's okay. You don't need to apologize. Happens to us all the time."

I respond sadly "It's just.... You're one of the only people on the team who fully trust me. The others not so much and... well.... Being here in the rubble reminds of me of what happened and how I betrayed you guys with Megatron."

Bumblebee shakes his helm "Forget about that, ShiverTooth. I'm sure that that's the reason you're here with us today. You've chosen the right path and I'm sure you won't change to the wrong one again. You're our friend, ShiverTooth."

I smile and my optics return to the camouflage yellow color. "I'm going to return to base. I'll talk to you when you get back." I say, still angry at Sideswipe.

"Of course, ShiverTooth. Fixit, set a groundbridge if you can still hear me. We'll be back soon. ShiverTooth needs an early dismissal." Bumblebee coms in.

"One returning groundbridge for ShiverTooth coming right up, Lieutenant." The groundbridge appears and I go through.

No perspective

Sideswipe was walking back when Strongarm drove up to him. "Strongarm? You're not blown up!" The mech cheers.

Strongarm replies "What? Oh, the bomb. No. Everyone's okay. Where's ShiverTooth and the Decepticon?"

"ShiverTooth told him to leave. And then he went with him. Said we autobots weren't worth it anymore." Sideswipe crosses his arms.

Strongarm gasps "I knew that con would switch on us sooner or later but.... Even Optimus too?"

"Im sure he was just using him to gain our trust. Wait till Optimus hears this, however. Let's get back to the others." Swipe remarks smugly.

They all go back to Bumblebee and the others and Bee says "So you found those lower-level hiding spots I told you about, huh? I guess history came in handy after all."

Sideswipe says "Well, maybe a little."

Bee then coms in "Fixit, do you read me, still?"

"Clear as a smell—- gel— BELL, Lieutenant."

Bumblebee goes on "Are you reading any decepticon signals in our area?"

"Negative! The coast is sheer—- steer—"

"Very good, Fixit. We'll get back to you." Bee smiles and ends the call.

Sideswipe speaks up again "speaking of history. That reminds me. I found this while I was hiding." Bee sees it and gets nervous "Oh, uh, yeah. You better just give that to me, Sideswipe. It's a historical artifact. It could be delicate...."

Sideswipe plays it and music begins to play as a video of Bumblebee working out with a bandana around his helm and cloth around his legs plays along with.

Everyone starts laughing and Sideswipe chuckles "Bee, is this you? Are you— are you— waving your leg for help?"

Bumblebee snaps "Sideswipe that's my diary, okay? And exercise videos, they were very popular on earth in those days. I thought, maybe I'd make one for Cybertronians."

Drift states "Most undignified, but highly amusing."

Bee argues "Sideswipe, give it. Seriously, give it."

Swipes laughs hysterically "Ah ha ha ha hah. What's the matter, not so crazy about history now? Are ya?" Sideswipe transforms and drives away, and Bumblebee goes after him.

Once they were both tired out enough. They return to base. Bee got his holo-diary back and the others were still laughing. Once through, Sideswipe then says "Oh, yeah, Bee! I almost forgot!"

The former scout turns to him "it better not be another insult or joke."

"No, it's about, ShiverTooth." The autobot says.

Bumblebee cocks a ridge. Strongarm agrees "Yeah, um. Sideswipe is right. ShiverTooth, you see he... he let the con go and then went after him. Said he was sick of us and rejoined the Decepticons. I vote our next mission to capture him and put him in stasis."

Bumblebee steps back "Woah! Hey, easy. Why do you say that?"

"ShiverTooth turned and ran! Was Strongarm not clear enough?" Sideswipe asks.

Bumblebee glares at them "If this is to make me turn on him, it's not funny."

"It's not. It's the truth, sir." Strongarm says "Sideswipe saw it all."

The Lieutenant responds "Really? Because what I saw was ShiverTooth coming back to me, telling me that the pair got away, apologizing, and saying that I'm one of the only bots who fully trust him. Then I called Fixit and he went back to base through a groundbridge. And do you see any trouble here?" They all went silent. Bumblebee changes back to his color scheme and says "You guys discuss the mission with Fixit. I'm going to talk with ShiverTooth because I apparently can't trust any of you to do it."

He starts leaving but Drift comes up behind him "Might I come with and talk to him as well? I never believed he ran off like what they said. I had assumed he had just gone back to base considering what befell him at Decepticon island. He may still be feeling it's mental effects on him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 3.6K 82
A terrified girl finds herself mixed up with three other children in a war that had somehow reached to them. Unlike the other children, she did not h...
21.4K 904 41
Cybertron has been revived, but Predaking enjoys the planet he knew as Earth as well. There were far more creatures than he could count, and most wer...
8.9K 162 17
Flashdrive has been a part of the Bee Team for a few months now, and things are finally starting to wind down...Sort of. Exposing themselves to the c...
27.5K 890 32
Two years after Lisa, Sam and the Autobot saved the Earth from the Decepticons, Lisa and Sam face a new battle: college. Along with trying to balance...