Multi-Con

By HeatSeekerXBumbleBee

A continuation of In Between, ShiverTooth meets the Bee Team and develops a little trouble with one of the me... More

<Chapter 1>
<Chapter 2>
<Chapter 3>
<Chapter 4>
<Chapter 5>
<Chapter 6>
<Chapter 8>
<Chapter 9>
<Chapter 10>
<Chapter 11>
<Chapter 12>
<Chapter 13>
<Chapter 14>
<Chapter 15>
<Chapter 16>
<Chapter 17>
<Chapter 18>
<Chapter 19>
<Chapter 20>
<Chapter 21>
<Chapter 22>
<Chapter 23>
<Chapter 24>
<Chapter 25>
<Chapter 26>
<Chapter 27>
<Chapter 28>
<Chapter 29>
<Chapter 30>
<Chapter 31>
<Chapter 32>
<Chapter 33>
<Chapter 34>
<Chapter 35>
<Chapter 36>
<Chapter 37>
<Chapter 38>
<Chapter 39>
<Chapter 40>
<Chapter 41>
<Chapter 42>
<Chapter 43>
<Chapter 44>
<Chapter 45>
<Chapter 46>
<Chapter 47>
<Chapter 48>
<Chapter 49>
<Chapter 50>
<Chapter 51>
<Chapter 52>
<Chapter 53>
<Chapter 54>
<Chapter 55>
<Chapter 56>
<Chapter 57>
<Chapter 58>
<Chapter 59>

<Chapter 7>

244 5 5
By HeatSeekerXBumbleBee

Once there, Windblade unties me and I get out my weapon, along with the others. We run through the facility and Prime says "Apart from the broken gate, I do not detect any signs of activity. Proceed cautiously, Stealth team."

Windblade calls out "That way." We watch our step and surroundings as we walk in the given direction. We enter the facility and to our surprise, it was empty.

We retract our weapons and Drift asks "Windblade, have many of your caches been comprised over the years?"

"No." She answers "None, I stashed weapons and supplies all over. My security systems have always held." We walk over to an open door.

Swipe says to his teammate "Whatever security you put up doesn't look like it's still here, Windy. I'll take the point in case some- AH!!!" He gets shocked by the invisible  door and is thrown backwards.

Jetstorm says to his twitching frame "Oh, thank you for taking the point, Sideswipe. Ha!"

The racer asks "What hit me?"

Windblade says "Look at the wall out of the corner of your eye."

It takes him a second until he says "Tricky."

"Light benders in there keep the force field and controls almost completely hidden. The field should be dark blue. It's taken light damage but it hasn't been breached." It deactivates and we walk in.

"An impressive collection." Optimus admires the room.

Windblade walks over to a weapon "This is one of my largest stashes. Nothing appears to be missing."

We walk back out and Drift asks "Is it safe to leave your supplies here?"

Windblade answers "Should be, but I want to repair the force field before we go, and we should see if anything in there might be of use to us when we—"

An explosion occurs above us and we look to see tons of minicons start to shoot at us. Optimus defends the vault and then attacks the middle. I stay by the vault with Drift.

Prime yells out "Drift! You're the closest! Can you reach the door to close it?"

"We shall try." He answers. He looks to his students "Students, return to me."

Slip asks "What did you say, Master? It is too loud."

I couldn't make out what Jetstorm said next. I then choose to hide after Drift went to lock himself in the cache. My audio receptors rang so bad I couldn't understand the con.

All I could make out was "General Stockade, Military installations, weapons storage, be destroyed." It was difficult. An hour went by and my audio receptors cleared up.

I hear Sideswipe on an intercom "Yoah! Corporal punishment, this is one of your prisoners in the building across the way. If you promise not to hurt me, I'll tell you everything I know about autobots here on this planet."

Stockade says "That's valuable intel! Bring that bot to me, double time! But take all precautions, it could be a trick of some kind. Move it, MOVE IT MOVE IT!!!" About 5 minutes later, he asks "Base to field team, why haven't you brought me that bot yet!!?? Respond...... RESPOND!!! Field Team, respond!!"

I step out "Why you calling low minicons to do a bots work?" He turns to me. Sideswipe and the minicons walk in but stay silent. I preoccupy Stockade.

He asks "Where did you come from!?"

I say "I've been watching you and your crew take on the autobots. Quite impressive work I might say."

He laughs "Oh, well thank you! I—- taught em all myself!"

I nod "But why haven't you recruited a bigger bot yet?"

"Eh, minicons seem easier to corral and control." Stockade answers. I agree and watch Swipe and the minicons walk up behind him. He then says to himself "I wonder why they haven't reported in yet."

I say "Well it's a military base, maybe it's causing interference."

He nods and looks to me "Yeah, probably. Hey what do you say you have a spot on my team?"

I hold out my hand and wink to Sideswipe who was behind Stockade "I'd be honored."

Before he could grab my hand, Sideswipe raises his sword and clocks the con in the side of the head, knocking him out. He falls sideways to the ground.

I bring my hand to my hip and say "You aren't half bad." "Oh, me? No.... Thank you though."

Sideswipe tells me "You aren't either. Sorry for what I said." He holds out his servo and I grab it with my own, shaking it.

"Now, time to get these little guys?" I ask as more run in. Sideswipe holds his weapon up and I get out mine.

"Let's mop the floor with em!" Swipes says.

We run into battle and knock out the rest of em with the help of our own minicons; Slipstream and Jetstorm. Then the other autobots come up once we finished.

The minicons ran to Drift and Prime says "Well done you two."

Windblade adds "Someone's getting along."

Swipe and I look at each other "Don't remind us." We both say.

A bridge appears and a Dino bot walks through "Anybody here need punching!?"

I panic and flee behind Optimus.

Sideswipe calls out happily "Grimlock!"

Said bot replies "We got back from our mission and fix-it said we really needed to get the groundbridge working cause you were in trouble!"

Optimus answers "He was correct. We have captives and supplies that would best be stored in the scrapyard."

"And our master is in need of repair." Slipstream adds.

Grimlock treds past to pick up Drift "Then let's start with you, Drift."

Drift didn't want to held "What? Uh- No!! Put me down- I can— Ugh... how disrespectful...."

"Autobots, the time has come to go home." Optimus calls out. The autobots go through the bridge and I stay behind. The bridge stayed open though. I was sure it would close. Optimus then walks through and asks "Won't you join us?"

I shake my helm "I'm not sure how they'd react....."

prime smiles "I will be at your side." My mood brightens and I follow him through.

In the middle of the bridge, I change back to my first color scheme, my green one. When I get through, I find the autobots greeting their teammates. Bumblebee was here too.

He catches a glimpse of me and is immediatly shocked "ShiverTooth!!" He yells happily and runs over to me "How long has it been!?" He says excitedly.

I smile "A long time. I'm police force now." I show him my badge and he was amazed.

A female voice then asks "Lieutenant, who is ShiverTooth?" She sees me and gets out her weapon "Hands up Decepticon!"

Bee and Prime cover me. "Strongarm, it's alright! He's with us! This is one of the bots I was telling you about."  Bumblebee tells her.

She puts her weapon away. She then greets me "Apologies. Didn't remember. I'm cadet Strongarm."

"Commander ShiverTooth." I say, shaking her servo. "Police force." I show her my badge so she knew I was legitimate.

She agrees and I then get to meet Grimlock officially who said I was "adorable" and then I got to meet their new allies, Denny and Russel Clay. That night, I was walking around the scrapyard when I found Optimus setting up an area. He hadn't seen me yet. He was piling mattresses and pillows and made a whole back cover. He set up dim lights and stuff and then brought a tarp over, ringing the dust out as much as he could. He then laid it gently out on the cushions and then stepped back to look at his masterpiece.

He took a good few seconds before shaking his head "He won't like it."

I blush "I do actually." He almost jumped 20 feet in the air at my voice. Hypothetically speaking....

He turns to me, astound "H-how long have you been there?"

I say "About 10 minutes." I walk over and hug him around his frame, burrying my face in his chest. He wraps his arms around my upper body and relaxes. We started swaying back and forth. We were happy to be with each other in a safe area. "When was the last time we did this?" I ask "Back on Cybertron?"

He adds "I was getting ready to depart."

I nod slowly. "Seems like yesterday I just lost you and here you are now."

Prime laughs a bit. He leans down and kisses me on the lips. He then picks me up and carefully lays down on the pile of cushions, keeping his dermas against my own. He was now laying on his back, me ontop of his chassis, laying with him. I wrap my arms around his neck, breaking from him and then kissing him once more. His servos glide up to my frame sides, his digits rubbing carefully against my skin. Optimus traced scribbles on my figure. This was something I hadn't done with him since Prime got back from being Orion Pax. Except it was more heated.... My dermas move along his gently. A soft moan leaves my mouth and Optimus's engine revs a bit along with a small groan from him. We then break and I bury my face in his neck. He brings the large sheet over us and I close my eyes, placing my left hand on his chassis rim.

"I love you so much." I say.

He pushes his chin to my helm "I love you equally as much." He places a kiss on my crest. "maybe more~" he yawns and then closes his eyes shortly falling asleep. I close my eyes and soon go to sleep with him as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 565 25
She's a racer. He loves to race. She knew who he was. He had no clue she knew. Both trying to keep secrets from each other. While she was trying hard...
7.7K 148 10
When Bumblebee is kidnapped and brainwashed into thinking he's a Decepticon can his friends save him? This was a request. And it's my first Cybervers...
24.7K 491 17
Decepticon attacks are minimal, weather is fine, and the Bee Team is continuing their long-term mission of protecting Earth from danger. Everything s...
29.9K 569 16
This is a story about how Arcee, Bumblebee, and Smokescreen turn human and how they get through challenges. But Megatron uses the relic on some of th...