Enhypen oneshots

By Soft_for_Sunwoo

oneshots about Enhypen ๐Ÿ’™ โš ๏ธno smutโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธincludesโš ๏ธ: boyxboy metal health issues violence sexual assault and... More

welcome and request info
โš ๏ธnightmares but real life?โš ๏ธ OT7
โš ๏ธThe highs and lowsโš ๏ธOT7
โš ๏ธour familiesโš ๏ธOT7 +TXT
โš ๏ธWe'll miss you hyungโš ๏ธOT7
โš ๏ธLittle leaderโš ๏ธJungwon
โš ๏ธhumanoid friendโš ๏ธSunki
โš ๏ธnonsense โš ๏ธSunoo
Tiny Sunoo, Ni-Ki hyung|Sunki
It's not fair|Sunghoon
โš ๏ธHybrids are not toysโš ๏ธOT7
โš ๏ธFamily issues โš ๏ธOT7
it's bad for you|Sunoo
you should be mine|Jakehoon
โš ๏ธwhere you at?โš ๏ธ Sunoo
โš ๏ธFind you in my next lifeโš ๏ธ Jakehoon
โš ๏ธPolaroid loveโš ๏ธ Jakehoon
โš ๏ธA place i called homeโš ๏ธOT7
โš ๏ธYou broke the bunny down โš ๏ธSunghoon
โš ๏ธThe bad luck i haveโš ๏ธOT7
โš ๏ธLonely boyโš ๏ธHeeseung
โš ๏ธSelfish is a big wordโš ๏ธSunghoon
โš ๏ธarranged marriage, first and second โš ๏ธ Jaywon
โš ๏ธours|OT7โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธwe'll miss you maknae โš ๏ธ0T7/Sunki/ Sunoo
โš ๏ธwe'll miss you Jongseongโš ๏ธ OT7/ Jaywon/ Jungwon
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™happy 2 years๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงก OT7
Exhausted kitty|Jungwon
โš ๏ธMy happy ending โš ๏ธ Sunoo/ Sunki
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’šMerry Christmas โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’šOT7
remember us Jake|OT7/Jakehoon

My daily life with my favorite little|Sunki

715 11 0
By Soft_for_Sunwoo

Originally requested by -SkiidaSpeeder-
(confident/ care taker Ni-Ki
Fluff
Little space
Little space age: 1-2
Little: Sunoo(side little: Sunghoon)
⚠️crying, kidnapping, bullying, injury, biting ⚠️
Just so you know they are dating
Enjoy
₩_______________________________₩

Sunoo was actually quite easy to take care of in little space. Some others would make a fuss about going somewhere but Ni-Ki could take Sunoo wherever he wanted, most of the time. Such as school. Sunoo graduated recently but started a new study at request of the company.

Only Sunoo's teacher knew about the little space and Sunoo often sat apart at school. Ni-Ki also still had school but shorter lessons then Sunoo.

"Sunoo~ you have to get ready!" His tone was harsh. As the 'older' let out a squeak Ni-Ki realized. It was a little space day again. "I'm sorry baby, chichi (Japanese for dad/father but you get my point) didn't know." He lifted Sunoo out of bed. "Tiwed." The little said rubbing his eyes. "I know you are, but you have to get ready for school baby."

He took the little to the bathroom. He took a cloth and wet it. Sunoo sat on a stool that was in the bathroom. Carefully Ni-Ki washed the little's face and helped him brush his teeth. "Makeup or no makeup?" "wip tint." Oh now Ni-Ki adored the baby talk. "Makeup it is." "Onwy wip tint." Sunoo said pouting. "Oke, don't get mad with me."

"Sunoo wants no skwool." The little mumbled. "Why baby?" "Hawd." Ni-Ki sighed. "Chichi also has school today." Sunoo pouted. "We can get ice cream after school." "Ice cweam? Chichi pwomise?" "Of course baby." A little smile formed on the little's face. "Chichi?..." Ni-Ki hummed as he was brushing his own teeth. "Swirt?"

"You want to wear a skirt to school today? What is someone sees you?" A pout formed. "It's oke baby." Ni-Ki walked into the bedroom and took out his uniform from the closet. Jungwon was still asleep. Might as well wake him up to. But Ni-Ki didn't have to. The loud sound from the bathroom woke Jungwon up. "Sunoo!"

The little started crying and Ni-ki rushed back into the bathroom. He fell off the stool and hit against the wall. tooth through the lip. It was bleeding badly. "Are you oke baby?" Sunoo put his hands up so Ni-Ki could pick him up. He took the little in his arms and sat him on the couch. Taking ice from the fridge he gave it to Sunoo. "Put it on your lip." The little held it in his little chubby hands but let it go instantly.

"Ouchie." Sunoo pouted. "What's wrong baby? Does your lip hurt?" It didn't take any words for Ni-Ki to understand that the ice was too cold for Sunoo's little hands. So he wrapped the ice in a cloth and the help it onto Sunoo's lip.

After a bit Sunoo pushed it off because it was too cold against his lip. "Is it oke?" Sunoo nodded. "Can chichi kiss it?" Another nod. Carefully Ni-Ki pecked the little's lips. "Let's get you dressed." Ni-Ki took the blouse and jacket and helped Sunoo put it on. He took the matching skirt and thigh highs and helped slip them on. Then he tied to tie. "You look good baby."

"Wip tint." Sunoo said. "Which one do you want, the pink or the red one?" "Wed." Ni-Ki took the tint. Sunoo reached for the lip gloss with sparkles in it. After applying the gloss Ni-Ki put the lip tint on. "Smack your lips baby." Sunoo made the motion while staring at his lips. "Let's go, Jungwonie hyung is waiting for us." He took Sunoo's hand and led him to the car.

In the car Sunoo sang a random song while sitting on Ni-Ki's lap. Jungwon was fixing his hair with the help of the camera on his phone. Sunoo saw that and leaned over to look at the phone. His fluffy black bangs moved infront of his eyes. Ni-Ki carefully pulled him back and fixed his bangs.

As they arrived at school Ni-Ki took Sunoo to his class. "Say hi to teacher Kang baby." But Sunoo clung onto Ni-Ki and started crying. "Sunoo no schwool." He cried out. "Come on baby. Chichi will get you ice cream after school if you behave." Sunoo pouted. "Come Sunoo, it will be fun today." Mister Kang said.

Ni-Ki let go of Sunoo's hand and mister Kang took Sunoo's hand. "Chichi!" Sunoo cried reaching for Ni-Ki but Ni-Ki didn't look back. It was hard to leave Sunoo behind at his class because the little always cried.

At lunch Ni-Ki sat at a table minding his own business when he felt a hand on his hand. He looked up and saw Sunoo looking at him. "Why did you run off?! You need to stay with the teacher!" Ni-Ki yelled. Sunoo pouted and his eyes turned glassy. Mister Kang walked up to them. "There you are." Sunoo looked at him for a second before running away.

Ni-Ki sighed. "Yah! Kim Sunoo!" He ran after him. Forcefully he took Sunoo's hands. "You can't run off at school! You know that!" Sunoo was crying trying to get away but wasn't strong enough. Ni-Ki took him back to the teacher. "I'm sorry, i don't know what's up with him."

As Ni-Ki's classes ended he went to the library to do his homework. But out of the corner of his eye he saw Sunoo hiding in the library. He let out an annoyed sigh. "Kim Sunoo. Come here right now!" Sunoo looked at him with fear in his eyes. "Why did you run off again?!" The little started crying.

Mister Kang walked up to them. "There you are." He took Sunoo and pulled the little along. "I have no idea what's up with him, he just keeps running off today." Ni-Ki sighed and went to a table to do his homework. Sunoo usually wasn't like this, so why was he like this now?

As Sunoo's classes ended Ni-Ki went to pick him up. Jungwon already went home earlier so they didn't need to wait for him. Sunoo didn't react when he saw Ni-Ki. "Aren't you happy that Chichi is back?" Sunoo had a certain look in his eyes. "Chichi ice cweam?" "No, we're not getting ice cream. Baby was very bad today."

On the way back all Sunoo did was cry. "Stop crying baby, you know that when you misbehave you get a punishment." Ni-Ki suddenly noticed a bite mark on Sunoo's hand. "Who did that?" But the little didn't answer. "Baby, answer me!" His tone was harsh. The little still didn't answer, he just started crying louder.

Back at the dorm Jungwon handed Ni-Ki a cup of ice cream. Sunoo looked at the ice cream with adoration in his eyes. "Jay hyung got us Baskin Robins." Ni-Ki took Sunoo's ice cream and placed it in the fridge with the children lock on it. "Sunoo misbehaved today, so maybe he'll get it tomorrow."

Sunoo started crying again and ran away. "Why did he misbehave?" Heeseung asked. "He ran off multiple times. He also doesn't answer me." Jay sighed. "Aren't you being a bit harsh on him today? Did you ask why he ran off?"

So Ni-Ki went after Sunoo. "Baby." "Chichi hate Sunoo." The little said. He was sitting on the bed with his favorite plushie. "Don't put words into my mouth baby, i never said that." Sunoo refused eye contact. Ni-Ki took the little's hand where he saw the bite mark. "Chichi let you wear a skirt to school and your thigh highs." He said while looking at the bite mark.

"Who did this baby?" Sunoo still didn't answer. "Chichi mean." Ni-Ki sighed. "If you keep calling me mean i will NOT talk to you." He let go of Sunoo's hand and the little started crying again. "I'll try to talk with him." Jake said.

After a minute Jake returned. "All he said was Jake mean and Jake hate Sunoo." "Maybe you should give him the ice cream Ni-Ki." Jay said. He took the ice cream from the fridge and brought it to Sunoo. "Chichi said Sunoo no ice cweam..." he mumbled while looking up at Jay with teary eyes. "If i don't give it you'll cry the whole day." Sunoo looked away.

His neck was now more visible. "Did you put pen in your neck?" Ni-ki asked, slightly annoyed. Sunoo shook his head. "But there are pen marks in your neck baby. Tell chichi the truth." "Chichi mean." Ni-Ki sighed. "Why am i mean? You know what. Just eat your ice cream."

Carefully Sunoo took a bite of ice cream while holding eye contact with Ni-Ki. "Is it tasty baby?" He nodded and wiped his eyes with his sleeves. Ni-Ki felt slightly bad. "Listen baby, chichi isn't mad at you. Oke? Chichi just wants you to listen to mister kang. You can't run off at school."

Sunoo slowly nodded. He was eating the ice cream very slowly, clearly tired. "You want to nap first?" The little nodded and gave Ni-Ki the cup with ice cream. When Ni-Ki returned Sunoo was already alseep. Carefully Ni-Ki took off the uniform jacket to get a better look and Sunoo's neck. There was pen absolutely everywhere.

When Sunoo woke up again, still in little space, Ni-Ki was looking over Sunoo's homework. "Chichi?" Sunoo got off the bed and sat next to Ni-Ki. "Let's do homework together oke?" So Sunoo and Ni-ki did Sunoo's homework. Little Sunoo was struggling since his mind set was of a one year old but his homework was for a high school student. "Let chichi help you."

When they were finished Sunoo stood up and grabbed the tablet. "You want to watch something?" Sunoo nodded. Ni-Ki went into the kitchen and made a fruit snack for Sunoo. When he came back Sunoo had found a kdrama he was watching when he was not in little space. "That's to scary for you right now baby. I'll search for something."

He looked for a while. "You want to watch octonauts baby?" "Ocowaunts!" Sunoo yelled. "Here you go." Sunoo was sitting in the living room with his fruit snack. Ni-Ki went to prepare Sunoo's bag for tomorrow. When he came back the table was placed on the coffee table, Sunoo was sitting on the ground infront of it and the hyung line was watching with him sitting either next to him or above him on the couch.

"What are you doing? It's a kids show." Ni-ki laughed. "Shut up, it's more interesting then anything on tv right now." Jay mumbled. "Plus, we learn about sea animals." Sunghoon said proudly. "Kwawi!" Sunoo yelled. "Who is his favorite character?" Heeseung asked playing with Sunoo's hair. "He can answer that himself."

"Who is your favorite character Sunoo?" "Pewo!" They all stayed quiet for a second. "Pewo piguin." "Oh, he likes the penguin character." Ni-Ki said. "Who is peso? We only know pewo." Sunghoon said and Sunoo giggled. "So the cat is kwawi?" "Wes. And bawikels! Powewbeaw." "I love him like this." Jake said smiling.

Eventually Jay and Heeseung made dinner. Sunghoon and Jake were still watching. Sunghoon was now sitting on Heeseung's spot next to Sunoo. Jake looked like a father figure watching over his children. "tiwed." Sunghoon mumbled climbing onto Jake's lap. Jake was taken aback but held the younger close. "We'll eat and then you can sleep Hoonie."

After eating dinner Ni-Ki took Sunoo to the bathroom and helped the little shower. Carefully he dried Sunoo off while Sunoo was fiddling with a toy that Ni-Ki brought to distract Sunoo. He helped Sunoo put on his pajamas. "Say goodnight to the hyungs." Sunoo walked into the living room where the others were still sitting. "Night night hyungies." He waved his little hand before going back into the bedroom.

Ni-Ki tucked Sunoo in. "Chichi sleep Sunoo?" "Sure." Ni-Ki took a shower and changed and then went back into the bedroom. Sunoo was deep asleep as Ni-Ki layed down next to him. Unconsciously Sunoo pulled Ni-Ki closer. "Sleep well baby." He kissed the youngers forehead before putting his head down on Sunoo's pillow. Almost immediately he fell asleep.

The next morning he woke up to Sunoo shaking him awake. "We have to go!" Clearly he wasn't in little space anymore. Ni-Ki couldn't ask what Sunoo ment in little space since he didn't remember everything. "Calm down hyung!" Sunoo was hurrying way too much and tripped over his own feet.

"I told you to calm down." Ni-Ki helped him up. "Sorry...." they both got ready. Sunoo decided he wanted to wear the skirt again so he wore the same as yesterday. "Why is there pen in my neck?! Ugh!" Sunoo grabbed a cloth and started violently scrubbing it. "Stop! You might injure yourself, be gentle."

"You have bite marks everywhere." Jungwon said looking Sunoo up and down. "I know. I don't know how i got them oke." As they were about to rush out the door Jake came up to Ni-Ki. "Where is the tablet? Sunghoon wants to watch something but Jay is busy with the TV." "On the cabinet near the tv."

"Thanks." And they rushed out the door. Ni-Ki was looking at Sunoo's neck. It was completely red due to the scrubbing motion Sunoo made. "I told you to be careful." Sunoo said nothing. "Do you want to do something after school? Go to the beach maybe?" "Sure, i have lessons till after lunch today but I'll come pick you up." "You want to join Jungwon?" "I have a date with Jay after school." "Oke."

They bid goodbye to Jungwon in the hall as he ran ahead. "Good luck with your test today." "I have a test today?! Ugh, i didn't study enough..." Sunoo groaned. "You'll make it, I'm sure of it." Ni-Ki pecked Sunoo's cheeck. "Good luck, see you after school."

Ni-Ki's classes ended. After sitting still for a few hours he really had to pee. As he arrived at the rest room he heared crying. Unsure what to do he entered the bathroom. On the floor he saw Sunoo. There were multiple colors of paint in his hair and his clothes were wet and also covered in paint. The pen marks were all over his neck and this time Ni-Ki saw the word 'pig' written in Sunoo's neck.

Sunoo noticed Ni-Ki and stuck out his arms to him. "Chichi!" He was in little space again. "Baby! What happened to you?" "Chichi*hiccup* mean." Ni-Ki was taken aback and confused. "Who is mean?" "Cwass mawes." Now he understood. All this time he was trying to tell him that his class mates were mean, not him. That's why even when Jake asked he repeated the same.

"Do they hate you?" He nodded heavily. "Doesn't the teacher say anything?" "No, he cwass mawes fwiend." "Why do you have bite marks baby?" "Sunoo waws wittle pawe biws hans swip." Ni-Ki kneeled down. "So when you're not in little space you bite your hand to slip? But you were in little space yesterday the whole day. Why did you bite?" "Wustwation.."

"Frustration?" He nodded. "And the pen yesterday was from your class mates?" Another nod. "My poor baby." Ni-Ki helped the younger stand up. He took out his phone and called the manager. "Hey, it's me Ni-Ki. I need someone to come and have a serious talk with Sunoo's teacher."

"He down't cawe when Sunoo not wittle pawe." Sunoo mumbled. "Oke, I'll do that. Wait, what did you just say?" "He down't cawe when Sunoo now wittlw pawe." "He doesn't care about you unless you're in little space?" Sunoo nodded. "But even wittle pawe he no cawe." He said pouting. "I'll take care of it baby, don't worry." Ni-Ki knew that Sunoo's lessons was supposed to start now.

He got a message on his phone. They walked towards Sunoo's class and Ni-ki held Sunoo's little hand covered in paint. As they got closer to the classroom Sunoo started walking slower. "I know you're scared, but it'll be fine. Chichi is with you." Ni-Ki knocked on the classroom door. "Ah, mister Nishimura. Did you bring Sunoo." "I did, but he's coming home with me. Because i don't want him around you."

"Pardon?!" Ni-Ki carefully pushed Sunoo forwards. The little looked the teacher in the eyes before quickly hiding behind Ni-Ki clinging to him making Ni-Ki dirty too. "You can't just take him!" "I can. I'm Sunoo's little space guardian and if you don't want to listen to me I'll get my staff to deal with you."

When Sunoo was in little space Ni-Ki felt responsible and it was like he went from sixteen to twenty four. "Let's go baby." He took Sunoo's hand and started walking away. "You can't leave!" "He's not staying. End of discussion."

The staff came to pick them up and Jungwon also just finished his classes. "What happened to you two?" "Sunoo gets bullied. That was what he tried to tell us yesterday. But I'm taking him home." One staff member went to talk with the principal and Sunoo's main teacher.

As they arrived home a disgusting smell hit and little Sunoo nearly threw up. "What happened here?" Jake was trying his hardest best to clean the couch. "Sunghoon threw up. I guess he's sick. What happened to you?" "Sunoo gets bullied at school and since he was covered in paint and clung to me i have paint everywhere."

Ni-Ki took the uniforms and put them into the washing machine. Then he took a shower together with the little. He made sure to wash Sunoo's hair well since there was so much paint in it. "Pwaint ower Sunoo head." He mumbled. "They poured it all over your head? That's so mean. But I'm here now baby."

"Chichi bweach?" "After the shower chichi and Sunoo will get ready for the beach. And we'll go with the bus." Sunoo giggled. Little Sunoo loved the bus. Ni-Ki quickly finished washing his and Sunoo's body and stepped out of the shower. First he dried and dressed himself before he started drying and dressing Sunoo.

As they walked into the living room the smell was mostly gone. Sunghoon was laying on the couch looking like a ghost. "We're going to the beach." "Oke, have fun." Ni-Ki took a few items for Sunoo to play with. Of course he didn't forget his wallet. Then they went outside. Ni-Ki fully dried his hair but Sunoo's hair was still slightly wet so he had his hood over his head to not catch a cold.

In the bus Sunoo sat at the window. "Wiwow~" Sunoo placing his little hand on the window. "Do you want to sit on your own chair?" "Chichi wap." Ni-Ki took the little on his lap. On the way there he kept singing and telling stories about pink ducks that could fly. Ni-Ki just sometimes hummed or responded: "really?" To keep the little entertained.

As they arrived at the beach Ni-Ki searched for a nice spot. He put the blanket down and put down the bag with Sunoo's toys. He helped Sunoo put off his shoes and socks and let him run around. Sunoo played with the toys and waddled around the water. Ni-Ki just read a book and made his and Sunoo's homework.

"Baby, chichi is hungry. I'm going to buy something to eat. You stay here. The store is over there and i can see you from there. Oke?" The little nodded and continued scooping sands into the bucket. Ni-Ki took his wallet and went to the store.

He chose something easy and simple to eat. Out of the corner of his eye he saw someone pulling Sunoo's arm. "That will be twenty thousand won sir." "Wait a second." Ni-Ki left his wallet at the store and ran back onto the beach. Sunoo was crying waving his arms around, scared. Luckily Ni-Ki had his phone. "119? What help line do you need?" "Police!" With one hand he tried to get the man's hands off Sunoo but the man wasn't giving up.

"This is the help line of the police what can we help you with?" "Someone is trying to kidnap my friend. Let go!" "Where are you exactly?" He told the location and hung up trowing his phone into the sand. The man trew Ni-Ki over and pulled Sunoo away as fast as he could.

Luckily there was a cop near by. The cop ran up to the scene. "Let him go." Quickly the man let go and ran off. "Are you oke sir?" Sunoo reached for Ni-Ki. "Sorry sir, he won't directly answer since he was in little space." The cop scratched the back of his neck. "Baby, are you oke?" "Chichi scary." "He's oke, he's just a little startled."

Ni-Ki went back to the store, with Sunoo this time, and payed for the food. "Twank chichi." Sunoo said hugging Ni-Ki tight. "It's oke baby, it's what chichi does. Chichi takes care of Sunoo. They went back to their spot.

After eating and sitting on the beach for a while they went back home. Sunoo slept on Ni-Ki's lap and Ni-ki carried him inside. No one was in the living room. So Ni-Ki checked the other rooms. No one in Heeseung's room or the bathroom. The room he shared with Jungwon, Sunoo and Sunghoon was empty as well. No one in the dinning room or the kitchen. But in Jay and Jake's room he found Jake asleep cuddled up with Sunghoon.

Ni-Ki let them be and took Sunoo into the bathroom. "We need to wash all the sand off baby." So he took Sunoo into the bathroom and undressed the little. Sand came from everywhere. "Did you put sand in your clothes?" "Sowy chichi" he helped Sunoo shower and showered with him.

"Sunoo like chichi hair." He said looking at Ni-Ki as he dried his hair. "Thank you baby. I just remembered you still have ice cream in the fridge. You want to eat it and watch octonauts?" "Ocowaunts!" Sunoo was dressed in his favorite pajamas and watching octonauts while eating ice cream. Ni-Ki was making his own homework.

The love he had for his little was unexplainable

₩_________________________₩
This was one of the cutest oneshots i ever made and i love it so much
Feel free to request, point out mistakes, comment and vote 💙
Next up: Lonely boy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 4.8K 30
โ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ โž โ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. โž After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
106K 4.4K 26
lets just say...the sexual tension is astronomical BxB / GAY tw: VERY intimate conversations, swearing, HYPERSEXUAL TOPICS THAT CAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE...
76.7K 3.6K 26
โ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค, 911 ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™?โž โ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค?...โž ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ-๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด...
719K 27.8K 62
โ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ โ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...