The Phoenix Girl

Von BSilverheart1

This is about a girl who finds out that it's not easy being a phoenix. She finds out the hard way after all t... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Untitled Part 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Thank you!

Chapter 50

2 1 0
Von BSilverheart1

It's been many years since that talk with everyone and I couldn't be happier! Life's been great....I'm now older than I was in my first life. Mom suggested that I could write a book of what happened to me and I finally caught up to where I am now! Nothing really interesting happened after that talk so I didn't really want to bore the readers so I skipped writing for many years. I guess the only kinda interesting thing that happened was that I went to the King's castle and talked to the King. I wanted to thank him for sending a letter telling everyone the truth of what happened to me in my first life. Other than talking to King to thank him nothing really happened so I decided not write a whole chapter about it. The only interesting thing that happened was the guards wouldn't leave the King alone with me. He threatened them if they didn't leave him alone he would throw everyone in jail for disobeying his orders. After that the guards quickly left and I totally laughed seeing how scared their faces looked when the King said that! The talk went well and I flew back home safely. I hope nothing bad happens....it would be a great life if I lived to old age and died like any normal person would but knowing my luck that probably won't happen. I was worried that this book could easily get burned or something bad would happen to it so I asked Asher if he could get the fairy's help. He then said that he already has blank notebooks that the fairies already put magic on. He said he had a lot and I could take one....I thanked him and told him he would be one of the first to read my book when I finished it. Also just in case I dug a small hole to hide my book in if we got attacked suddenly and had to hide it so no one could take it. Fuck I just heard someone scream...it sounded pretty close...FUCK more screaming...I smell smoke....I need to go....this might be the last chapter bye for now....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

51.2K 1.3K 19
Sequel to Emma Gilbert.
6 1 17
After making a deal with death, Lucy finds herself in Hell and after a huge target. She'll do anything it takes to save her best friend.
141 18 19
Phoenix sometimes wonders deep down if she really belongs where she is. But one day she is taken away by a girl and into a special 'camp'. There she...
2.6K 197 9
a sequel of sorts.