Enhypen oneshots

Від Soft_for_Sunwoo

oneshots about Enhypen 💙 ⚠️no smut⚠️ ⚠️includes⚠️: boyxboy metal health issues violence sexual assault and... Більше

welcome and request info
⚠️nightmares but real life?⚠️ OT7
⚠️The highs and lows⚠️OT7
⚠️our families⚠️OT7 +TXT
⚠️We'll miss you hyung⚠️OT7
⚠️Little leader⚠️Jungwon
⚠️humanoid friend⚠️Sunki
⚠️nonsense ⚠️Sunoo
Tiny Sunoo, Ni-Ki hyung|Sunki
It's not fair|Sunghoon
⚠️Hybrids are not toys⚠️OT7
⚠️Family issues ⚠️OT7
it's bad for you|Sunoo
you should be mine|Jakehoon
⚠️where you at?⚠️ Sunoo
⚠️Find you in my next life⚠️ Jakehoon
⚠️A place i called home⚠️OT7
⚠️You broke the bunny down ⚠️Sunghoon
⚠️The bad luck i have⚠️OT7
My daily life with my favorite little|Sunki
⚠️Lonely boy⚠️Heeseung
⚠️Selfish is a big word⚠️Sunghoon
⚠️arranged marriage, first and second ⚠️ Jaywon
⚠️ours|OT7⚠️
⚠️we'll miss you maknae ⚠️0T7/Sunki/ Sunoo
⚠️we'll miss you Jongseong⚠️ OT7/ Jaywon/ Jungwon
🧡💙happy 2 years💙🧡 OT7
Exhausted kitty|Jungwon
⚠️My happy ending ⚠️ Sunoo/ Sunki
❤️💚Merry Christmas ❤️💚OT7
remember us Jake|OT7/Jakehoon

⚠️Polaroid love⚠️ Jakehoon

809 8 1
Від Soft_for_Sunwoo

This art is not mine and all credits go to the owner
(Confident Jake)
School au
Fluff, angst
⚠️mention of death, abuse⚠️
Enjoy
+____________________×

Jake was the perfect student. Good grades and athletic. He was also extremely handsome. Anyone would fall for him. To top it off he was one of the kindest people you would ever meet. He was too good to be real. Yet he was. Of course he had a lot of friends. His best friend were Sunghoon and Jay and he treasured them dearly.

Everyday school day Jake would start his morning by swimming in the school pool. On everyday school day and Saturday, except for Wednesdays, Jake had soccer practice. But if Jake didn't have practice or class he would be in the music room together with Jay and Sunghoon writing and composing songs

Near the lockers every student had a pinboard. To put ideas and other things. You could get suspended if you pulled things off other people's pinboards. But bullying through the pinboards happened often. The pinboards were also a great way to ask someone out.

Jake walked into the school hallway. As he walked past his pinboard he noticed a polaroid pinned on his board with text on it. Tilting his head he took the polaroid.

You're so perfect, i could cry- your secret admirer

Looking around Jake tried to search for someone who could have put it there. The polaroid was of Jake walking in the hall. It was from friday, Jake noticed. The paper was pink with hearts drawn in the corners. Putting it in his bag he took a note and wrote on it.

Secret admirer?

He put it on the board and left to the pool. Jake couldn't get it off his mind. Did he really have a secret admirer? Jay jumped ontop of him. "Dude! I could have drowned!" "Sup Jake~ I'm in a good mood today~" Jay said helping Jake out of the water. "By the was, there was a polaroid pinned on your board. It had pink paper. I didn't look at the text but it looks like it was taken today."

Jake dried himself and went to the pinboard. He found Sunghoon looking at it. "What's this?" The Aussie took the polaroid.

Yup, I'm your secret admirer :)

"Wow, Jake has a secret admirer." Sunghoon wiggled his eyebrows and Jay laughed. Jake took a note and his pen.

Nice to meet you secret admirer. What's your name?

After class Jake returned to the board. It had another polaroid of Jake. This time standing at the board looking at the first polaroid. Carefully he took the polaroid off the board.

I'm not telling you, I'd like to remain secret :]

Pouting Jake wrote a note and pinned it on the board.

I want to know who you are though :(

Talking with the secret admirer was fun in Jake's eyes. He couldn't stop thinking about it. Through the day he had quite a conversation with the secret admirer.

Respect my privacy please

I will, but am i aloud to know your gender?

What's your sexuality?

So you're a guy...I'm bi, you?

Gay :/

Openly gay?

Nope, closeted Gay.

Can you give me hints? I want to know you.

You know me

I know everyone in the school
:( more hints please

One hint per day

Oke :(

I can't believe you actually started replying to my polaroids! Eep!

Why not make a polaroid of yourself and put it on the board?

Nice try, no.

I tried :/
But what do you like most about me?

Everything! You're so kind, so talented, so handsome. Everything someone is looking for in a man ^^

Wow, thank you

I sometimes almost get a nosebleed when i see you in the swimming pool ^////////^

Can i ask you something?

Jake finished his last class and saw Sunoo putting a polaroid on his board. "Is it you? I thought you liked Riki and Jungwon." "I do, he asked me to put it on the board. Sometimes Sunghoon does it too." He said. In his head Jake crossed Sunghoon off the list.

Yes?

Do i see you in the hall often?

Jake went home. He still couldn't stop thinking about it. So the next morning he rushed to his pinboard.

Yeah, you do.

Can i ask you something else?

Jake went to the swimming pool. Sunghoon jumped onto his back. "Hai Jakey." "Hey Hoon." Jake trew Sunghoon into the pool. "Hey!" He laughed as Sunghoon climbed out of the water. "Do you want to come over to my house after school?"

"Sure, i never been to your house before. Even though we've been friends for almost five years." Sunghoon pouted. "Sorry, my parents aren't home today. For most part. Atleast that's what they said."

Sunghoon left the pool earlier then Jake and when Jake went to the board he saw a new polaroid.

Sure, ask me anything

Jake grabbed a note and a marker.

Do you have mental issues? Just curious, because then i could give you a hug :)

It might be a bit personal but Jake had the feeling that something was wrong with his secret admirer. "Are you trying to let him tell you who he is?" Jay asked. "Maybe, but my gut feeling tells me something is wrong."

He was right. Jake took the polaroid from the board.

Yeah...but I'd rather not meet up yet... I'm too shy to face you.

I think you're pretty confident

Really? I'm literally giving you polaroids with messages on them because I'm too scared to face you :/

I think from what i know from your personality that you're cute.

Did you just call me cute? I might just die x.x

Jake laughed as he put the polaroid in his bag. As he grabbed the marker he saw Sunghoon running after a girl. It made him stop for a second. A polaroid fell from Sunghoon's pocket. Jake picked it up. It was a polaroid of him. From this morning at the pool. Sunghoon immediately was back on the list

"Sunghoon!" The younger turned to Jake. "Oh...thank you." He took it and ran after the girl. Jake went back and put the note on the board.

Do i often pass you in the hall?

Later Jake saw Sunghoon putting a polaroid on the board. He turned around and saw Jake. "Ah, the person must be lucky with you and Sunoo putting the polaroid on the board to make sure his identity isn't revealed to me."

"Lucky indeed." Sunghoon said. "Do you know what they're like?" Sunghoon took a deep breath. "A total loser in my opinion." "You can't say that. What if he heard you?" Sunghoon rolled his eyes. "He knows what i think of him."

Almost thr same question as the other hall question, but yeah, everyday :)

My daily hint please :(

Jake was in the music class woth Jay working on their new song. "Sunghoon called my secret admirer a loser." "That's not very nice. Whst do you think of this part?" Someone knocked on the door. "Hey Jay, i was searching for you." Jungwon said shyly smiling.

Jungwon ended up confessing to Jay and now the two of them were dating. Jake rolled his eyes at the new couple. The new polaroid on the board was from when Jake was in the music room with Jay.

Oke, I do a sport :)

Oke, not a big hint but I'll take it

By the way, Sunghoon is horrible. :( he called me a loser. Not like he's any better.

Don't say that, it's still my best friend.

My enemy >:(

Really?

From now on yes.

Oke, stopping about Sunghoon. You're oke with Jay?

Jay is chill :)

Who is your best friend?

I'm not telling you that because then you'll ask him to reveal me :( plus, i only have one best friend and then I'm totally giving myself away.

Oke then, do you have siblings?

Ask about my personality and hobbies instead, i don't want too much revealed oke...i want my identity hidden for just a bit longer.

What do you do in your free time?

Jake packed his bag. "Let's go." Sunghoon said. It bothered Jake that Sunghoon disliked the secret admirer and the secret admirer greatly disliked Sunghoon. They walked to Sunghoon's house. "My parents are home..." he mumbled as he saw the car in the driveway.

He unlocked the door and got hit with a vase that shattered on hid head. Jake was taken aback and shocked. "Do you really have to humiliate me while i have a friend over?" Sunghoon took Jake upstairs to his room. Jake saw a box with a brand new polaroid camera. "You bought a polaroid camera?"

"Yeah, i bought one since i liked Sunoo's polaroid camera so much." They talked and played games in Sunghoon's room till a girl swung open the door. The same girl Sunghoon ran after. "Yeji, are you oke?" "Shut up loser, I'm taking your phone."

Jake said nothing. Wasn't Yeji two years younger then Sunghoon? Why did she talk to Sunghoon in such an informal way? The older gave his sister his phone. She hit him in the face before trowing the door shut. "Sorry about that Jake."

When Jake went home Sunghoon quickly waved him off as he heared his mother yell at him. Jake walked home, slightly stressed and confused about all the things that happened.

When he came to school he saw the new polaroid.

I ice skate often

Just like Sunghoon

Don't compare me to him please.

Sorry. I just want to know who you are....

During gym class they had to play a type of tag with obstacles and such. Jake was it and tried to catch Sunghoon. But the younger fell harshly. No one saw if he tripped or not but Sunghoon was unconscious. But at the nurses office Sunghoon regained consciousness. The nurse said Sunghoon was fine and she's the professional do she must be right.

Days or even weeks went by, Jake got to know his secret admirer better and better but one day he got no response. A lot of students were sick so it still wasn't clear who it was. The last thing thay his secret admirer said was that he had to tell him something important.

His anxiousness grew worse as a week went by and he got no response. Sunghoon wasn't at school either. Maybe he got ghosted.

Jake completely stopped looking at his pinboard. Until ,two weeks since his secret admirer ghosted him, he saw Sunoo looking at the pinboard. "What's up?" "The polaroid is different. It's not you. It's a picture of a phone with your contact on it.

I'm sorry that i disappeared for a bit

Jake pulled out his marker and note.

It's fine, what did you want to tell me?

He left to find Jay and found Jay in the swimming pool locker room. Sitting next to Sunghoon. "Sunghoon! Are you oke?" Jake froze on the spot as he saw that Sunghoon had an oxygen mask with oxygen tank with him. "Hey Jake." He smiled at him but Jake didn't know what to respond back. "What happened?!" "I tripped on the stairs and my nerve system and lungs got damaged...."

Jake was almost certain that it was a lie. "But your secret admirer responded back." Jay said. Sunghoon rolled his eyes. "You really hate them don't you?" "Yes, he called me weak. He hurt me more then anyone has ever hurt me in my life." Jake was taken aback. Was his secret admirer a bad person?

When Jake returned to the board there was a new polaroid. This time of a ring. It was strangely familiar to Jkae but he could't say why.

I need to tell you something big, I'm finally ready to tell you who i am

really?

Jake's heart sped up was he finally going to meet his secret admirer? Quickly he left to class. Not like he could focus. Lunch was also a pain, the nervesnous was getting hard to deal with. So when Jake finished his meal he ran back to the pin board. Sunghoon was sitting under the pin board, holding a polaroid. Jake was confused but he stepped forwards. Sunghoon said nothing and handed him the polaroid. The polaroid was of Sunghoon

Jake sim, i am Park Sunghoon, your secret admirer

Jake looked at Sunghoon in shock. "are you serious? but you hate him." Sunghoon again said nothing. It didn't click in Jake's head. Not until Jay said something. "So you hate yourself that much?" "Sunghoon." Jake was at loss for words. "The person who hurt you most was yourself?" "I....Well......There is a reason i'm telling you this now." Sunghoon changed the topic. "why?" The ice skater boy took a deep breath. "because my lungs and nerve system is damaged i might not survive too long according to the doctor..."

Jake took Sunghoon's hand. Carefully with one hand he took off the oxygen mask. Sunghoon tried to grab it back quickly. Jake moved his hand from Sunghoon's hand to his chin. as he kissed him Sunghoon nearly dropped the oxygen mask. Jay just rolled his eyes and walked away. "W-Why did you do that?" The Aussie couldn't help but laugh. "You're so cute Sunghoon. Because i like you of course." The younger nearly collapsed onto Jake.

"S-Sorry Jake...because my nerve system is damaged i sometimes go completely numb." "It's oke Hoon." Jake said with a smile. He brought Sunghoon to a classroom. Sunghoon was now incredibly shy. Jake held Sunghoon on his lap during class just because he wanted to. Sunghoon could probably sit on his own chair but Jake didn't want to do that.

At lunch Sunghoon was able to stand again but walking was still difficult. "I could have been an Olympic champion....but now i can't so that anymore..." Sunghoon suddenly got sad and started to cry. Jake understood completely, Sunghoon's dream was now almost unreasonable for Sunghoon.

"I-i don't want to die." The Aussie didn't know what to say. It made him upset that he could lose his new lover in a blink. "It's oke Hoon, I'm here for you." He held Sunghoon close. "B-but...now I'm part of a ice skaating group specializing in injured ice skaters. And they have a show off tomorrow. Will you come?" "Of course."

Sunghoon explained that the ice skating would have extra help and you were aloud to fall. But if you were down for more then 30 seconds you were eliminated from the show off. That was a bit disappointing to Sunghoon because that would mean you weren't aloud to join the next show off but join the one after.

It seemed pretty unfair to Jake, since not everyone immediately can't get up anymore. Sunghoon would probably be the only one.

Jay stuck around them more, he was also scared to lose Sunghoon. Sunghoon had a lot of trouble walking alone. Jake helped him. "It seems like you two have been dating for years." Jay said as they walked through the hall. Sunghoon took a pin from his pocket and pinned a paper heart on Jake's board.

"Why are you so cute Hoonie." Jake kissed Sunghoon's cheeck. Luckily Jungwon was with Jay to make sure he wasn't lonely.

The next day after school Jake went to the ice skating rink where Sunghoon would skate. Sunghoon had a lighter oxygen tank for skating. It could only last for a shorter time. Jake felt nervous for Sunghoon. The others were slower and fell a lot. But Jake had seen Sunghoon skate before.

When it was Sunghoon's turn Jake cheered for him. Everything went well, the jumps and spins were smooth. Suddenly Sunghoon tripped, there was a crack in the ice. But because of the fall Sunghoon couldn't get up anymore. His nerve system shut down. Not just that, the oxygen mask fell off.

Sunghoon couldn't put it back on nor ask for help. He was too out of breath. His eyes rolled to the back of his head but he snapped back when he heared Jake yell. "Park Sunghoon is disqualified. Please get off the ice." With all his might he tried to get up, but with no help he couldn't get up.

Jake jumped over the edge onto the ice. He nearly slipped but managed to reach Sunghoon. Quickly he put the oxygen mask on Sunghoon. "You're supposed to help him!" He yelled at the people around. Sunghoon passed out because of pain.

Jake brought Sunghoon to the hospital. He stayed there for quite a while. It stressed him out extremely. What if he lost Sunghoon in this moment? A doctor came up to Jake. "He's in a bad condition. The fall damaged him even more. His nerve system is so damaged that he'd need therapy to make it recover. His lungs are oke they just got a bit of a shock.

Sunghoon recovered well. Currently Jake and Sunghoon were in a 5 year relationship. Jake worked as a teacher while Sunghoon was still recovering doing part time in a perfume store.

They were out at the beach. Jake took a polaroid and gave it to Sunghoon. But when it showed it wasn't the one he took. It was a polaroid of a ring. "Park Sunghoon, will you marry me?" "Yes!"

And that's the story, of the polaroid love

+______________________×
The end was a mess, but writing this was fun but the ending was a bit rushed
Feel free to request, point out mistakes, comment and vote 💙
Next up: a place i called home?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

133K 5.3K 32
After all the hardwork, the debut team, Enhypen was formed. Going through everything together, Jake and Sunghoon, set up in the real world along with...
24.5K 2.9K 33
REWRITING 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛 𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛�...
32.4K 1.2K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
636K 26.5K 47
"𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯?" 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣. "𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴�...