Enhypen oneshots

By Soft_for_Sunwoo

oneshots about Enhypen 💙 ⚠️no smut⚠️ ⚠️includes⚠️: boyxboy metal health issues violence sexual assault and... More

welcome and request info
⚠️nightmares but real life?⚠️ OT7
⚠️The highs and lows⚠️OT7
⚠️our families⚠️OT7 +TXT
⚠️We'll miss you hyung⚠️OT7
⚠️Little leader⚠️Jungwon
⚠️humanoid friend⚠️Sunki
⚠️nonsense ⚠️Sunoo
Tiny Sunoo, Ni-Ki hyung|Sunki
It's not fair|Sunghoon
⚠️Family issues ⚠️OT7
it's bad for you|Sunoo
you should be mine|Jakehoon
⚠️where you at?⚠️ Sunoo
⚠️Find you in my next life⚠️ Jakehoon
⚠️Polaroid love⚠️ Jakehoon
⚠️A place i called home⚠️OT7
⚠️You broke the bunny down ⚠️Sunghoon
⚠️The bad luck i have⚠️OT7
My daily life with my favorite little|Sunki
⚠️Lonely boy⚠️Heeseung
⚠️Selfish is a big word⚠️Sunghoon
⚠️arranged marriage, first and second ⚠️ Jaywon
⚠️ours|OT7⚠️
⚠️we'll miss you maknae ⚠️0T7/Sunki/ Sunoo
⚠️we'll miss you Jongseong⚠️ OT7/ Jaywon/ Jungwon
🧡💙happy 2 years💙🧡 OT7
Exhausted kitty|Jungwon
⚠️My happy ending ⚠️ Sunoo/ Sunki
❤️💚Merry Christmas ❤️💚OT7
remember us Jake|OT7/Jakehoon

⚠️Hybrids are not toys⚠️OT7

1.2K 10 6
By Soft_for_Sunwoo

Sunki, Jakehoon, Jaywon (confident Ni-Ki, Jake, Jay)
Angst, fluff
Hybrid au
⚠️abuse, shock collars, mention of rape and sexual assault, mention of death, arson, guns⚠️
Enjoy
+_____________________________×

Hybrids weren't a common sight. A lot of the times they were kept like pets and heavily abused. People mostly kept them to show off. Most people who had a hybrid had one or two. But the Lee household, a rich family in korea, owned more then forty hybrids.

One of them was Sunoo. A bubbly fox boy. Sunoo was one of the rarer hybrids, having normal fox ears and a snow fox tail. His best friend, Jungwon, was a mix of a sheep and a cat. Also rare. Sunoo had fate is still escaping the house while Jungwon gave up that hope long ago.

The feeders dropped out the daily food. Jungwon looked at it but put his head back down. They weren't kept apart and the hybrids were nice to each other. Used to the system all the hybrids had their own bowl with water and food.

Sunoo was eating his food peacefully. The door opened and a new hybrid was added, harshly trown on the ground. Angrily the boy clawed at the door. The other hybrids just looked at the boy. He had no signs of animal showing.

He turned around looking at them. With an extremely annoyed face he looked over the others. He saw Sunoo still minding his own business. That interested him.

He made his way over to Sunoo. "Hello, you must be new." Sunoo said holding out his hand. "I'm Sunoo." The boy took it. "Ni-Ki." As he shook Sunoo's hand cheetah ears showed. Big preditor animals were also not seen often.

The door opened and all the hybrids ran, searching for safety. Sunoo did nothing, he knew that it didn't matter. But the person put down another bowl. "This one is for you." He told Ni-Ki.

Putting it near a dispenser he also added a water bowl. The person wore a mask and a cap. His voice was muffled and only his eyes were visible. As he walked away he dropped something but didn't pick it back up again, leaving it there.

It was a box with little bumps on it. Most of the hybrids hadn't been in contact with much normal human things since they were captured or at all. Ni-Ki seemed to know though. "Painkillers." He mumbled sniffing the box. "What is that?" Sunoo asked walking towards it. They were all forced to walk on all fours so they always did.

Sometimes new clothes were dumped into the room and the hybrids quickly changed into something else, Sunoo always choosing the feminine clothes.

The other hybrids also came forward to sniff the small box. The door opened again and all the hybrids ran to their safe spots again. Since Ni-Ki was new he didn't know what would happen. The man hit Ni-Ki with a stick.

The cheetah started growing trying to bite the mans legs. Something got put around Ni-Ki's neck causing him to be distracted. He saw how aggressive Ni-Ki was and decided to leave him alone. Walking towards Sunoo. He hit him with something sharp on the stick till Sunoo's face was bleeding.

The man got bit in his leg. He harshly kicked backwards kicking Ni-Ki in the stomach. As Ni-Ki was dazed he looked around the room to find his victim. As he found the boy he pulled him from his hiding place by his bunny ears. Jungwon squeaked slightly.

The bunny, Sunghoon, cried as he got beat up. Then a leash was attached to his collar. Sunghoon didn't even think of working against it. He got pulled along and just went with it. Ni-Ki completely recovered from his daze and attacked again, bitting the mans leg drawing blood.

Trowing the cheetah off the man left with Sunghoon and let in a younger male, probably his son. Ni-Ki growled at the boy and attacked him. The boy tried to push Ni-Ki off carefully trying not to harm Ni-Ki. The cheetah male tried to bite the boys neck but failed.

As the boy got up he dropped a lighter on accident. Trying to grab it he sacrificed his hands in able to get it back. He limped out while Ni-Ki pulled the door handle trying to open it. He almost succeeded but the boy pushed against the door and locked it.

"I hate humans!" Ni-Ki yelled as he kicked the door. The other hybrids were impressed with Ni-Ki. Yet Ni-Ki showed no interest in anyone except for the young fox boy. Jungwon also became interesting as he was befriended with Sunoo. "The humand are scary, what if they kill one of us?" Jungwon mumbled. "I'll kill them!"

So Ni-Ki was now their protector. All the hybrids feared for the worst as Sunghoon didn't return for weeks. Their bond with Ni-Ki grew stronger but Sunoo was still Ni-Ki's favorite.

A month after Sunghoon got taken away the others seemed to forget about him. The man still came and beat them up once in a while but he didn't return Sunghoon. The feeders dropped the food and they started eating. The door opened and all the hybrids hid quietly. Ni-Ki tried to run to the door but was stopped by Sunghoon being trown back into the room.

The bunny cried out but didn't move. "Sunghoon!" Sunoo sniffed the older smelling many weird scents all over Sunghoon. "What happened to you?!" His ears were damaged to the point that one was almost completely cut off. The other ear had what looked like bites out of it. "Humans are scary." He said with a broken voice.

"All they want to use us for is entertainment, braging rights and sexual desire." Sunghoon mumbled. "It'll be oke." Sunoo said hugging Sunghoon. "I did find out that this horrible man has a son. This morning when i saw him he was all bruised and broken."

"I'll kill him if i see him again." Ni-Ki growled. The hybrids tried their best to take care of Sunghoon but with no medical knowledge or equipment it was pretty much useless.

The next day the door opened after the feeders dropped the food. Ni-Ki shot up as the boy was trown into the room again. With fear in his eyes he made eye contact with Ni-Ki. The cheetah smirked, slowly inching closer.

Trying to distract Ni-Ki the boy trew something farther away from him. The object landed infront on Sunoo and gave a spark. That pissed Ni-Ki off. He launched at the boy clawing his chest and face. To finish off he scratched the boys troat to give him a slow and painful death.

Sunoo yelped in distress as the object had caused fire. The boy stood up and opened the door. "GO!" He yelled. All the hybrids saw their chance and fled out of the room. The boy limped towards Sunghoon but Ni-Ki stopped him by pushing him away.

Ni-Ki took Sunghoon and left, locking the door of the room behind him. He ignored the screams in distress. He followed the others as they made a path through the mansion to the door to freedom.

The mansion burned to the ground, not that the hybrids cared. Most of them scattered around trying to make a living for themselves. Sunoo, Jungwon, Ni-Ki and Sunghoon stayed together. Ni-Ki made sure to break all the collars. There was not much Sunghoon could do on his own. Ni-Ki was brave enough to steal food from people.

They lived in an alleyway sheltered from all the people. Ni-Ki went out to get food. Stealing bread from a bakery he came back to two strangers looking at the three hybrids who were hidden as much as possible. "He looks hurt." One of them said. "Back off!" Ni-Ki growled.

"Don't worry, we want to help." Ni-Ki squinted in disbelief. "I don't trust you." "I'll take care of your wounds." The brown haired one said. "Oke...but if you lie I'll kill you both!" So they took the four hybrids to a clinic. One of them put in a medical coat with the name tag Jake.

He examined Sunghoon first. Ni-Ki was suprised in how gentle Jake was with Sunghoon. Meanwhile the other was feeding them with expensive meat to give their bodies more strength. It was delicious, Ni-Ki didn't know how to describe it.

After Jake finished checking up on them he offered to take then in. "I live in a big enough house for you to live with us. But you don't have to." "Once again...oke, but if you lie I'll kill you!"

Half a year passed and Jay and Jake never disappointed. Jake was the caretaker of Sunghoon while Jay took care of Jungwon. And Sunoo? Sunoo belonged to Ni-Ki, like from the beginning. Romantic feelings were also involved. Living with Jake and Jay was nice. They were all pretty close. Jay even raised money to protect hybrids.

Jake was a doctor while Jay worked as a hybrid rescuer. He made sure houses were built for the hurt hybrids and tried to normalize hybrids as much as possible.

The four hybrids often went along with Jay's rescue mission for if the hybrid was too scared of humans. So when Jay was called in for a extremely injured deer hybrid that was still in the possession of an abusive person the hybridswere ready to help. "Let's go." Jay said grabbing his keys. Jake always went along incase the hybrids were hurt, and in this case it was important.

Jay put the location into the navigation and started driving. The neighborhood became familiar to the four hybrids. Sunghoon let out a distressed squeak while Sunoo whined. "If this guy and his cursed son are responsible for this I'll kill them both!"

"That's impossible, the house burned down and the son was locked in the room with the fire." Jay said nothing. "Right, i locked the door." Jake was shocked. "You locked the door to let him die there?" "Yeah." After that no words were exchanged.

When they arrived at the address it was indeed that house/ mansion, just rebuilt. "You stay here until i call you over." Jay said walking to the door. The hybrids watched as Jay rang the doorbell and talked with the man who caused them trauma and pain. With force Jay pushed the man aside and went inside.

It took a while for him to come back but when he did he called the hybrids and Jake over. "He's in bad condition but he wants nothing to do with me." The mansion was rebuild like it was before so the hybrids knew where to go. "He can't walk well so he can't escape. This man refuses to have to door opened because he doesn't want him to run off.

He owns the hybrid, that's what he said." Ni-Ki opened the door. The horrible smell in the room brought back traumtic memories. A deer hybrid was laying on the floor back facing the door. "Hey. Were here to help." With much effort the hybrid turned to them.

Ni-Ki's troat went dry, his legs weak. The hybrid was the boy, the son. Burn wounds all over and blood all over his clothes and face. He recognized Ni-Ki and used all his power to hide. Whimpering telling him to not hurt him. The collar around his neck was buzzing and shocking harshly. His ears were damaged and he didn't even have his tail anymore. His antlers were also completely removed.

Suddenly the boy changed his mind saying he rather wanted a human to help him. Jake kneeled down next to the hybrid. He was shaky and looking at Jake with fear in his eyes. "I'm here to help you. We all are." The deer boy looked at Ni-Ki and shook his head. "He hurt me!" He yelled in distress.

First thing Jake tried to do was remove the collar. But due to the heavy shocks he couldn't, it would hurt himself and the hybrid. "Jay, try to find the remote for me please." So Jay took the hybrids with him to help search for it. Sunoo found it in a bowl of water meaning they couldn't turn it off.

Jay returned to tell Jake but saw Jake leaning against the door. "What's wrong?" "I touched his shirt slightly and now he's scared of me again." Jay sighed. "Listen, we're trying to help you. We will not harm you. Jake is a doctor, a doc-"

"I know what a doctor is. But i don't trust doctors." The deer boy said with a very broken voice. Sunoo carefully took a step forwards. The deer boy flinched but didn't move. Trying to get the deer boy more comfortable Sunoo layed down next to him. Careful not to hurt him he layed against him.

"What's your name?" "What's yours?" The deer boy let know he didn't want to answer by asking the question back. "I'm Sunoo, that is Jungwon, that's Sunghoon and that's Ni-Ki. The humans are our friends." The deer male tilted his head in confusion. "Friends?"

"Can you move?! I need to take him." The man said standing behind all of them. Ni-Ki growled and tried to bite him. "Heeseung." The man said in a stern voice startling Sunghoon. The deer boy tried to get up but couldn't. "I'm calling the cops." Jay said pulling out his phone.

Annoyed the man hit the phone out of Jay's hands. Jungwon knew what he had to do and ran off. Heeseung was scared and confused. Hee hid behind one of the trown over chairs that was in the room. Jake stood in between the man and Jay trying to stop the man. But his plan wasn't working as the man pulled out a gun and put it to Jake's head.

Sunghoon jumped onto the man and bit him. Jake ducked and Jay followed as the man shot on accident. The bullet went over Jake's head and past Jay. The man pulled Sunghoon off him and put the gun to his troat. The bunny did nothing, frozen in fear. Jake trew the man off Sunghoon and took the bunny with him to the car. "No! I want to help!"

"I don't want to lose you!" Jake yelled back. Sunghoon sighed. "But i don't want to lose you either."

The man pointed a gun towards Ni-Ki and Jay and towards Heeseung and Sunoo. "He has two?!" Sunoo squeaked. "Yeah....he has many." Heeseung said trying to make sure Sunoo wouldn't get hit.

"Put down the guns!" Jay looked at the cops standing farther away, guns pointed towards the man. Jungwon was standing behind them. The man was arrested. Jay ruffled Jungwon's hair. "You're a good boy."

Jake took care of Heeseung as much as he could. The deer boy moved in with them and befote they knew it he was comfortable with them.

₩________________________₩
The original idea was for Ni-Ki to be a dragon. But i didn't know how to do it so he became a cheetah instead
Feel free to request, point out mistakes and comment your opinion

Next up: Family issues

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 4.8K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
719K 27.8K 62
❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❏ ──── highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...
32.3K 1.2K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
23.1K 933 17
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈�...