The Walking Dead

Por WillBrennan7

Based off of the hit TV show, The Walking Dead follows a new group of survivors as they survive the zombie ap... Más

The Walking Dead
Episode 2
Season 1 Episode 3
Season 1 Episode 4
Season 1 Episode 5
Season 1 Episode 6
Season 1 Episode 7
Season 1 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 1
Season 2 Episode 2
Season 2 Episode 3
Season 2 Episode 4
Season 2 Episode 5
Season 2 Episode 6
Season 2 Episode 7
Season 2 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 9
Season 2 Episode 10
Season 2 Episode 11
Season 2 Episode 12
Season 3 Episode 1
Season 3 Episode 2
Season 3 Episode 3
Season 3 Episode 4
Season 3 Mid-Season Finale
Season 3 Episode 6
Season 3 Episode 7
Season 3 Episode 8
Season 3 Episode 9
Season 3 Episode 10
Season 3 Episode 11
Season 3 Episode 12
Season 3 Finale
Season 4 Episode Titles And Descriptions
4x01
4x02
4x03
4x04
4x05
4x06
4x07
4x08 Mid-Season Finale
4x09
4x10
4x11
4x12
4x13
4x14
4x15
4x16
4x17
4x18 Season Finale
Season 5 Episode Titles And Descriptions
The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer
5x01 Sneak Peeks
5x01 SEASON PREMIERE
5x02
5x03 YOU MUST READ IT
5x04
5x05
5x06
5x07
5x08 MID-SEASON FINALE (A Must Read)
5x09
5x10
5x11
5x12
5x13
5x14
5x15
5x16
5x17
5x18
5x19 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
5x20 THE SEASON FINALE YOU MUST READ
Season 6 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 6 Trailer
6x01 SEASON PREMIERE
6x02
6x03
6x04
6x05
6x06
6x07
6x08
6x09
6x10 MID-SEASON FINALE
6x11
6x12
6x13
6x14
6x15
6x16
6x17
6x18
6x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
6x20 SEASON FINALE
Season 7 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 7 Trailer
7x01 SEASON PREMIERE
7x02
7x03
7x04
7x05
7x06
7x07
7x08
7x09 100th EPISODE MID-SEASON FINALE
7x10
7x11
7x12
7x13
7x14
7x15 A MUST READ
7x16
7x17
7x18
7x20 The Heartbreaking SEASON FINALE
Season 8 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 8 Trailer
8x01 Sneak Peeks
8x01 SEASON PREMIERE
8x02
Update/ New Titles And Descriptions
8x03
8x04
8x05
8x06
8x07
8x08
8x09
8x10
8x11
8x12 MID-SEASON FINALE
8x12 Epilogue
Fun Facts #1-5
Final 12 Trailer
8x13
8x14
8x15
8x16
8x17
8x18
8x19
8x20
8x21
8x22
New Finale Title
8x23 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
8x24 THE SERIES FINALE
Fun Facts Part 2
Top 5 Anthony Speeches
Top 10 Characters
Top 10 Episodes

7x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE

152 0 0
Por WillBrennan7

The Walking Dead

Season 7

Episode 19

Dead Man Walking

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

"You never faced someone like me" Spike says, as he shoots Gwen in the head. "It's a power plant" Anthony says, as the group takes the power plant. "I need to end this" Molly says, as she sobs on the ground. "He needs you" Gwen says, as Sam and Anthony hug. "Thank you for being back" Sam says, as Hector whispers to Molly "I know when you lie." "They will all be dead" Anthony says, as Spike says "Then, we'll strike." "She's lying" Gwen says, as Anthony looks at her and asks "About which bit?"

         Sam cocked his pistol, as Nick struggled with his rifle. "Here" said Sam, walking over. He helped Nick load it, as Nick said "Thanks Sam. Everything's just a bit more difficult, with my hand." Sam looked down at Nick's wrapped up hand, before saying "It'll be fine Nick. I'm sure you'll get used to it." Nick nodded, as Sam walked off.

          Nick looked across from him at Ted, who was sharpening his knife hand. "Can I ask you something?" Ted looked up, and Nick asked "Is it hard, still, for you?" Ted looked at Nick, and said "It never gets easier." He stood up, as Nick looked downcast. Ted then put his hand on Nick's shoulder, and said "But, it doesn't get harder." Nick nodded.

            Vince walked around the perimeter of the gates, with a gun in his hand, as Francis and Jason walked over. "Are you guys almost ready?" Vince asked, as Francis said "All of the guns should be loaded soon. We'll be setting up bins so that people can easily grab the guns." "We'll just need to get some supplies together" said Jason. "And then, we'll be going after them. Remember, you and Adam will be in charge while we're gone." Vince nodded, as Francis said "We'll all be okay. We'll make it through." Vince nodded again, as a branch broke.

              Vince aimed his gun and pointed it out of the gates, as a walker emerged. Vice shot it down, as Jason said "We shouldn't be wasting too much. We'll need those bullets, just in case." Vince nodded, as the three walked off.

                 Vivian had her rifle in her hands, as she saw Terry approaching. "Spot anything?" he asked from below, and Vivian said "Just a couple walkers." Terry nodded, before saying "We'll make it through this, Viv." "I know" said Vivian. "I can't help but worry, though." Terry nodded.

                   Molly sat in her room, with her arms around her knees. She looked frightened, as she kept muttering "You can't hurt me. You're dead." "Molly" said William, knocking on the door. "You up?" Molly looked up at the door, wiped her eyes, and said "Yeah, I'm coming."

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                     Anthony had his head against his pillow, as he looked up at the ceiling. Hannah stood at the doorway, and said "Today's the day." Anthony sat up, and said "Yeah, it is." Hannah walked over, and asked "Are you ready?" Anthony stared at her, and said "No, I'm not."

                     Hannah looked confused, as Anthony said "I've been seeing things. Gwen, Sam's mom Rebecca, my sister, and Todd." Hannah's eyes widened, as she asked "Are you lying?" Anthony raised his arms, and said "Why would I be lying?" Hannah sighed, as Anthony said "They've been telling me that someone's gonna die today. I don't know who, but somebody is."

                   Hannah sat on Anthony's bed and said "You're nervous. I am too, but I don't think anyone's gonna die. I knew that you must have seen things. I saw Bob, and David, and I also saw Gwen. But, they never were telling me things. They were just there to let me know they were okay. It's perfectly understandable that you saw them, but them telling you that someone will die, no. That's just your worries."

                     Anthony looked at her, and said "Somebody is going to die today." Hannah sighed, and said "It is likely, yes. But, don't be worried Anthony, because Spike and his group will be dead, too." Anthony nodded, before she stood up and said "Breakfast is ready." Anthony smiled, before following her.

                      The Hounds were moving their belongings into a small supermarket, as Spike said "After this is over, we'll be able to go back to our home." "And when exactly will that be, sir?" asked Charlie, passing by. Spike smiled, and said "Don't worry. Anthony's group will be dead by sunset." "Are you sure sir?" asked a man. "Because, we don't know that." Spike sighed, before drawing a gun and shooting the man in the face. The rest of the Hounds looked frightened, as Spike said "Like I said, they'll be dead by sunset."

                        The group carried boxes around, as Greg said "Everybody, please raise your hand if you're going out." "I'm coming" said Carly, running up to him. "No" said Greg. "You are needed here. If Spike's men, come you have to be here." "But, I can be out there, too" said Carly. "I'm just worried you'll be hurt out there."

                       She looked concerned, as Greg said "I'll be fine, Carly. We'll all make it through this. But, you, Vince, Vivian, Sam, Nick, and Adam need to stay here. The rest of us have to be out there, to kill Spike." Carly looked up at him, before hugging him. "I just want you to be safe" she said. Greg rubbed her back, as he said "I know."

                        Molly stood on top of a catwalk, staring out of one of the windows. Hector then approached, and asked "Are you sure you should be going out there?" Molly looked in front of her, and said "I'm fine Hector." She went to walk off, but Hector said "Molly" grabbing her hand. She pulled away, and smacked him as hard as she could.

                      "Don't touch me" she said, exasperated. "You can't stop me, Hector. You can't stop me. I'm going out there, to be a part of this group. You may think I am weak but I am not. I am strong, Hector. I am much stronger than you are." She turned and walked off, as Hector looked shocked.

                          Anthony loaded his gun, as he turned. "Dad" Sam said, running over. "No Sam, you can't come" he said. "You need to stay here, where I know you'll be safe. We're moving in on them, sure, but they could still come, and I need you to stay here and take them out. "That's not what I wanted, Dad" said Sam. "I just wanted to wish you good luck, and also, end this." Anthony looked at Sam, and said "I actually have a job for you and Vince."

                              Anthony walked with Sam and Vince to Gwen's grave. "Carly will be patrolling the woods, but I need you two here to signal the others inside when you see people, anyone, even us." "Like what Tyler and Kate did the night we faced Daniel" said Sam. "Yes" said Anthony. "Like then."

                                Anthony then knelt before Sam, and said "You two have to stay here, no matter what. You take as many out as you can, and you watch out for others." Anthony then gave Sam a rifle, and said "Use this. Vince here has one, too, but you're gonna need it." Sam nodded, as Anthony looked at him, and said "Listen to me, if I don't make it back" "Stop" Sam interrupted. "Just in case" said Anthony. "I don't make it back, don't break down like I did. Don't collect walkers, don't brutally murder people, and don't blame yourself Sam. It will be okay."

                              Sam hugged Anthony, as he said "In case this is the last time you see me, don't blame yourself for my death. Just kill Spike, and survive." Anthony nodded, as he pulled away from Sam, and looked at Vince. "Watch out for him, please" Anthony said. "Of course" said Vince. "I won't leave him, ever." Anthony smiled, before he looked at Sam. "I'll wave when we drive away, okay?" Sam nodded, as Anthony walked off. Anthony then looked at Gwen's grave, and smiled, before walking off.

                               Adam handed a shotgun to Jason, and said "This is my baby. Don't ruin it." "I won't" said Jason, smiling and walking off. Anthony then approached Adam, and said "We'll be back in a few hours." "Hopefully, the Hounds will be dead" said Adam. "Yeah" said Anthony. "Listen, I'm sorry that I left the group when I did." "You were in mourning" said Adam. "It was reasonable." Anthony nodded, and said "Watch out for your boy." Adam looked over at Nick, who loaded a gun, and said "He'll be fine. He's tough." Anthony nodded, before William approached, and said "Time to go." Anthony nodded.

                               Anthony got behind the wheel of a blue van, and William, Molly, Terry, Ted, and Jason got in, as Greg, Francis, and Hector got into a white van. Adam pulled the gate out of the way, as Anthony drove the blue van out of the plant, followed by the white van. Anthony waved at Sam, who waved back, as the cars drove off. Sam looked frightened, as Vince said "So, did you like sports?"

                                 Spike got into a truck. He looked at hos group, and said "Let's go and kill them all." They all cheered, and got into individual cars, before Charlie got behind the wheel of Spike's truck, and said "Let's go, sir." Spike smiled.

                                    The Hounds drove for a little while, when they suddenly saw two large grocery trucks sitting in the middle of the road. "Stop" said Spike, but Charlie said "I'll drive around." Suddenly, the windshield broke, and a bullet flew into Charlie's neck. The car went out of control, as it flipped onto its side. It flipped for a little bit, before it crashed in front of the trucks.

                                       Spike got out, as he saw all of his men in the car, dead. Suddenly, the grocery trucks opened, and walkers piled out. Spike sliced a walkers head off with a machete, as his men got out of the cars and started firing at the walkers. Suddenly, Anthony's group ran from the trees and fired, as Spike climbed underneath one of the cars.

                                        Anthony fired and shot a man in the head, as Greg sliced a man's neck opened. A walker suddenly grabbed Molly, but she pushed it away and hit it with her axe. She then grabbed a man, and sent her axe into the man's neck. Suddenly, one of the men fired, and Molly fell to the ground. "MOLLY" Hector and William shouted, as Anthony shot the man in the head.

                                           Hannah stabbed a man in the chest, as she blew one of the men's brains out. Hector stabbed a walker, as William shot a few men down, before turning. Molly was gone, but there was a blood trail leading into the trees. "Molly" William said, running off and following the trail.

                                            Anthony pulled a walker away from Jason and slammed its head against the store truck, when Spike speared Anthony to the ground. Spike punched Anthony in the face, as he shot an approaching walker. Anthony took this chance to grab Spike's neck and toss him to the ground. Anthony then got on top of Spike and began punching him in the face. He punched with all his fury, as blood fell from Spike's face. He then wrapped his hands around Spike's neck, and he began to choke him, as Spike's face turned red.

                                             Hannah sliced a walkers head off, as Francis shot a man in the shoulder. Suddenly, Ted collapsed, as a bullet had hit him in the shoulder. Terry dropped down, as Ted said "It hurts." "I know" said Terry, as he was relieved to see an exit wound. "HECTOR" Terry shouted, and Hector ran over. "Let's get him to the trees" Hector said. "Jason, help us." Jason began shooting at men and walkers, as Terry and Hector carried Ted to cover.

                                                All of Anthony's anger and emotion seemed to be flowing out of him, as he saw Spike's purple face. Spike looked almost dead, when a walker grabbed Anthony. It's teeth touched his shoulder, but he pushed it back, and they both fell. Spike quickly stood up and ran off, before turning. He saw something that made him fill with delight, as he smiled, before running off.

                                                  The walker swiped at Anthony, as he held it up. There was still gunfire around him, as the walker growled. Anthony felt very weak, and was going to let go and let the walker take him, when a blade connected with the walkers neck, and it's head flew off. Hannah stood over Anthony, before helping him up.

                                                   "I knew you'd always be there for me" Anthony said, and Hannah smiled. They then looked in front of them, and saw walkers everywhere, but most of the Hounds were dead. "Let's go to the others" said Hannah, when Anthony winced. She turned, as he said "My shoulder hurts." Hannah's eyes widened, as she said "Anthony, you're bleeding." Anthony looked at her, before reaching back, and feeling his shoulder. He then looked at his hand, and saw blood all over his fingers from is shoulder. He simply looked dumbfounded, as all he could say was "Oh fuck."

WillBrennan7 Presents, Scenes From The Next Episode Of The Walking Dead...

Sam has the rifle in hand as he smiles, when there's an explosion.

The Season Finale

Hannah looks in front of her, with fear on her face, as Anthony walks down a road.

That Will

Sam looks in front of him, with blood spreading down his face, as a gun lies on a carpet.

Break Your

"He is my son" Anthony says, as Molly cowers in a room, and someone holds a knife in hand. "I will not let that maniac kill him" Anthony says, as two people fall down a flight of stairs.

Heart, Is Here.

Anthony then lies on a blood stained carpet, looking up, as blood is all over his face.

Find Out What Happens On The Season Finale Of The Walking Dead.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC