Enhypen oneshots

Oleh Soft_for_Sunwoo

oneshots about Enhypen ๐Ÿ’™ โš ๏ธno smutโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธincludesโš ๏ธ: boyxboy metal health issues violence sexual assault and... Lebih Banyak

welcome and request info
โš ๏ธnightmares but real life?โš ๏ธ OT7
โš ๏ธThe highs and lowsโš ๏ธOT7
โš ๏ธWe'll miss you hyungโš ๏ธOT7
โš ๏ธLittle leaderโš ๏ธJungwon
โš ๏ธhumanoid friendโš ๏ธSunki
โš ๏ธnonsense โš ๏ธSunoo
Tiny Sunoo, Ni-Ki hyung|Sunki
It's not fair|Sunghoon
โš ๏ธHybrids are not toysโš ๏ธOT7
โš ๏ธFamily issues โš ๏ธOT7
it's bad for you|Sunoo
you should be mine|Jakehoon
โš ๏ธwhere you at?โš ๏ธ Sunoo
โš ๏ธFind you in my next lifeโš ๏ธ Jakehoon
โš ๏ธPolaroid loveโš ๏ธ Jakehoon
โš ๏ธA place i called homeโš ๏ธOT7
โš ๏ธYou broke the bunny down โš ๏ธSunghoon
โš ๏ธThe bad luck i haveโš ๏ธOT7
My daily life with my favorite little|Sunki
โš ๏ธLonely boyโš ๏ธHeeseung
โš ๏ธSelfish is a big wordโš ๏ธSunghoon
โš ๏ธarranged marriage, first and second โš ๏ธ Jaywon
โš ๏ธours|OT7โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธwe'll miss you maknae โš ๏ธ0T7/Sunki/ Sunoo
โš ๏ธwe'll miss you Jongseongโš ๏ธ OT7/ Jaywon/ Jungwon
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™happy 2 years๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงก OT7
Exhausted kitty|Jungwon
โš ๏ธMy happy ending โš ๏ธ Sunoo/ Sunki
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’šMerry Christmas โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’šOT7
remember us Jake|OT7/Jakehoon

โš ๏ธour familiesโš ๏ธOT7 +TXT

1.3K 6 0
Oleh Soft_for_Sunwoo

This was originally a request by my best friend, Kkssi1303
At first it's TXT but it evolves Enhypen as second main so i though i would post it here too
Yeonbin, Taegyu, Jakehoon, Jaywon, Sunki (confident Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Jake, Jay Ni-Ki)
Angst, fluff
Mpreg, omegaverse

For the people who don't know how omegaverse works: omega is a bottom, alpha is and beta is a switch. An omega can get pregnant and so can a beta if they have another beta or an alpha.

Everyone also has a special scent, and depending on what you are it's sweet and feminine, stong and masculine or in between. Someone is born with a mark that shows if they are an alpha, beta or omega. the mark fades within two days after birth

Any animal can be an omega, alpha of Beta. It's not just pray animals who are omegas and preditors who are alphas

I also changed Soobin's family name, just because i wanted to. Soobin is also smaller then Yeonjun. Txt members are the same age so based on their birthdays
Oldest: Taehyun
Beomgyu
Yeonjun
Kai
Youngest: Soobin

I will say Sunoo even though his full name is Sunwoo(it's easier and better for my head)

(i don't read that much omegaverse fanfics so please don't get mad if i mess anything up)
⚠️mention of abuse, favoritism, male pregnancy, mention of sexual harassment and rape, mention of cutting, depression, attempt of suicide, pregnant at a young age, birth scenes (just a mini bit), mention of shooting, mention of getting stabbed⚠️
It's a mess but

(_________________________________)
Korean-English-Japanese

Soobin was an ordinary bunny. An omega bunny. He lived with his parents in a small apartment near the big city. But Soobin has to make sure that if he does go into the city that someone is with him.

Sure, Soobin isn't completely weak but he is an omega, not to forget that Soobin is a pray animal. Everyone is Soobin's family so far is a pray animal. His father is a deer and his mother a bunny. Soobin is also the first male omega in the family, but luckily his parents are supportive.

"Pack your bag Soobin, you need to go to school!" The bunnie was currently in his first year of high school, studying to become a doctor. The treatment towards male omega and beta's was still cruel. The pregnant males would be kicked out of the hospital, and Soobin wanted to change that.

"I already did, bye mom, bye dad." Soobin picked up his bag before texting Taehyun that he was ready. Then he went outside. Taehyun, his best friend, was already waiting, leaning against the gate. "Hey Taehyun." The squirrel boy looked up. Just like Soobin Taehyun is a pray animal and an omega.

"Let's go, we don't want to run late like yesterday." Soobin laughed. "That was because of you, you're not fast enough." "I'm already a disappointment to my family, don't rub in that I'm a slow squirrel." Sadly Taehyun wasn't as luckily with his family as Soobin. Taehyun was the first pray animal to be born into the family.

Just to make it worse, Taehyun couldn't run really well and he still can't. "Sorry Taehyun, i didn't mea-" someone bumpes into Soobin. "Watch where yo- wait....you're an omega aren't you?" A guy about Soobin and Taehyun's age grabed Soobin. At the moment Soobin had his ears hidded because his parents didn't want him to show his ears unless he's with his parents

"Put him down!" Taehyun yellsd, kicking the guy against the legs. But the guy, who was clearly an alpha, just pushes Taehyun away. The guy makes his ears and tail appear, of course he is a predator animal. A wolf.

"Hey you, put him down!" Someone yelled. Taehyun looked up, scared. He was ready to run away. The guy looked up at the voice. "What do you want?! He's mine now." Soobin started struggling and moving heavily trying to get free.

A rock was trown at the guy and he dropped Soobin. But the person didn't stop trowing rocks. The guy now had his tail and ears down and ran off. "Hey, are you alright?" Soobin looked up. He was face to face with a fox boy. Behind him was a tiger boy holding a rock in his hand.

Soobin immediately recognized the fox boy and the fox boy recognized him. "Kang Soobin!" He yelled. "Choi Yeonjun!" Taehyun tilted his head. "You know each other?" "Yes, he's my childhood friend."

Taehyun felt extremely uncomfortable, both Yeonjun or whatever his name was and the tiger boy were predator animals. The tiger boy looked Taehyun up and down. "What are you?" The smaller boy stepped away. The tiger boy smelled Taehyun who nervously stumbled backwards.

"Why are you scared? I'm only sniffing you." "Soobinie, who is he?" Yeonjun asked as Taehyun was still slowly walking backwards. "He's Taehyun, my best friend." The tiger boy started walking towards the squirrel boy. Taehyun turned around and started running.

The tiger boy jumped ontop of him. "Beomgyu! Be gentle." Taehyun cried out in pain and Beomgyu immediately got off Taehyun. "I-i didn't mean to hurt you." Soobin ran up to Taehyun. "Calm down Taehyun, they won't hurt you." Beomgyu helped Taehyun up.

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you.....I just didn't want you to leave and I'm bad at expressing myself..." The squirrel boy kept his head low. "It's oke...." "Let's hurry! We're late!" Yeonjun yelled before sprinting off. Soobin quickly followed leaving Taehyun alone, as Beomgyu also ran after Yeonjun. "Wait!" Taehyun tried to run after them but he couldn't keep up.

He even tripped and fell onto the ground. A group of alpha's passed by and laughed at him. Taehyun knew them well, they lived in his neighborhood and always bullied and made fun of him. "Hey.....i can't help but notice that you can't keep up." It was Beomgyu, he came back for Taehyun.

"I'm not a very good runner....." the tiger boy picked Taehyun up. "Are you oke with me holding you like this? Or do you want to go on my back?" "I-I'd prefer to be on your back." Beomgyu put Taehyun down before kneeling down so the smaller boy could get on his back.

Taehyun got onto Beomgyu's back. "Are you holding on tight?" Taehyun nodded. "Oke." Beomgyu started running. The tiger boy was quite fast, he caught up with Soobin and Yeonjun in no time.

Somehow Taehyun felt safe, even though he had felt quite the opposite a few minutes before. "We're here." Beomgyu put Taehyun down at the school gate. "Thank you Beomgyu..." "it was nothing Taehyun, I'll gladly help you anytime. We can become friend right? You're best friend and my best friend are friend so...why not us?"

"Sure, i would like that." They walked to class together. 'Love at first sight is now at thing Beomgyu, get over it.' The tiger boy shook his head. "What animal are you Taehyun, because you don't show it." Infront of them Soobin showed his bunny ears and tail. "Um....I'd rather tell you in private or something..."

"Okie." Taehyun smiled as they walked into the classroom. "We should hang out after school." Yeonjun said leaning on the table. "We should bring Kai too" "kai?"

A deer boy ran up to them. "That's me! I'm kai!" Yeonjun laughed. "That's Huening Kai. I became friends with him when i was in America and we moved to korea together."

"You can call me Hyuka!" "Nice to meet you Kai, I'm Soobin." "I'm Taehyun." Kai smiled brightly. "Attention everyone!" The teacher walked into the room and the class started.

At lunch Beomgyu slipped Taehyun his phone number. "Tell me over text, i really want to know." Taehyun rolled his eyes. He added the number in his contacts and texted him that he was a squirrel and an omega. Beomgyu looked at Taehyun, a bit shocked. "I know....it's not normal for me to be bad at running...."

"It's oke, everyone can be bad at something." Taehyun smiled. "But squirrels are cool." Kai said. He had read along over Beomgyu's shoulder. Taehyun violently covered Kai's mouth. "Kang Taehyun, consider this a warning. If it happens again you have detention!" One of the teachers yelled.

Taehyun removed his hand. Kai said nothing, he knew he shouldn't have said it out loud. The squirrel boy quietly ate his food. Beomgyu also said nothing. Somehow it hurt him that Taehyun was ashamed of himself.

After school Taehyun wanted to leave, but Soobin stopped him. "We would hang out, remember?" "Oh yeah."

Time skip to four months later because i have no idea what I'm doing

Soobin walked to school with Taehyun. Since yesterday he started leaving love letters in Yeonjun's locker. He wanted Yeonjun to know what he liked him, but he was so scared of rejection that he decided to do it that way.

Soobin grabbed the letter from his bag and quietly unlocked the locker. Carefully he placed it inside. The he closed it and pulled Taehyun to class. "When will you tell him?" Soobin shruged and sat down.

"Maybe at prom this year." "That's almost 6 months away, you can't keep it up forever." Yeonjun entered together with Kai. "Hey guys." Kai sat down next to Taehyun, his usual spot. "Where is Beomgyu?" Kai rolled his eyes as he replied to Taehyun's question: "i don't know, he didn't show up this morning."

Taehyun immediately got up. He knew Beomgyu well enought to know he wouldn't skip school for no reason. So the smaller ran off. "Oke....he's skipping school...."

Soobin leaned on his table. "Well, i guess it's just us three today." Kai sighed loudly before leaning back in his chair. Yeonjun looked at Soobin and raised an eyebrow. "What's up with you Kai?" Kai didn't say anything. "Oh, by the way Soobin. I got a love letter again."

"Oh, really? That person must be obsessed with you." Yeonjun laughed. "I guess."

Taehyun ran through the street. Still not that fast of course, but as fast as he could. He arrived at Beomgyu's house and rang the doorbell. Beomgyu's mother opened the door. "Hey Taehyun, why are you here?" "Is Beomgyu here?"

"Oh yes hunny, he's sick in bed." Taehyun let out a sigh of relief. "Do you want to come in?" The squirrel boy nodded. As he ran in Beomgyu's mom chuckled. "You know where to go."

He ran upstairs and opened the door to Beomgyu's room. "Oh hey Taehyun. Why are you not at school?" "I was worried about you idiot!" Beomgyu was a bit taken aback by Taehyun's sudden yelling. "You didn't even tell Kai or Yeonjun! You didn't tell me! I thought we we're close!"

"Calm down please, my tiger ears are sensitive." Taehyun sighed and sat down on Beomgyu's bed. "I'm sorry, i was just worried." "You should go back to school."

"I can't......i missed two classes already...." Beomgyu groaned. "Even if, going back to school is best. Just go." Taehyun felt a bit hurt, and he didn't want to go back. He already messed up, if he would go back now he would be in more trouble.

His wrists stung slightly at the thought of it. The squirrel boy let out a soft hiss in pain. "Hyung, are you oke?" "Y-yeah...sometimes my body randomly twitches and that hurts." Beomgyu let out a gasp. "I have that too!"

'If only you knew....if only i could tell you...' Taehyun thought to himself as he fake smiled at Beomgyu

Another time skip, one month before the prom.

"You should just tell him now.... i know you well enough Kang Soobin. You'll say: 'i didn't specify which prom i would say it. I could tell it in the last year.' And that won't help."

"Sometimes i hate that you know me so well." Soobin huffed and Taehyun just laughed. "Hey, my letter from yesterday.....it's laying on the floor....." Soobin picked it up. "Caught you!" Yeonjun yelled. "Wait....Kang Soobin....you wrote all those letters? You like me?"

"I'll leave you two alone." Taehyun walled away. "Um....." Soobin scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah....i like you...." He had his head down, scared to be rejected. "Me too." The bunny looked up shocked. "That means....we can go out together...right?"

Yeonjun held out his hand. "Yes, i-i would like that." Soobin smiled shyly as he took Yeonjun's hand.

Taehyun was texting someone, eyes focused on the schreen. "Who are you texting?" A guy leaned on Taehyun's table trying to see what Taehyun was doing. It was one of the guy who lived in the same neighborhood as Taehyun.

"Leave me alone Jungho." The squirrel boy said. "Just show me~" he snatched the phone out of Taehyun's hand. "Hey! Give that back!" Jungho was scrolling up, looking through the messages.

His face went pale and he nearly dropped the phone. "Don't drop it!" "Y-you probably can't afford a new one if i do huh." Everyone was shocked. Jungho, one of the schools biggest bullies, just stuttered when he looked through Taehyun's phone. "Yah! Park Jungho!" Beomgyu had seen what happened, and he was pissed.

"Give the phone back right now!" Jungho placed the phone on Taehyun's table before walking out of the classroom. He walked past Yeonjun and Soobin and the two of them notice the freaked out look on Jungho's face. "What happened to him?"

"He looked through Taehyun's phone, and then his face went pale." Kai mumbled. "What do you hide on your phone?" "Probably porn." Yeonjun mumbled and Beomgyu started laughing.

But Taehyun was actually panicking about it, atleast on the inside. "Show me, do you have naked men on your phone?" Taehyun looked up, his eyes wide. He relaxed a bit and gave Kai an angry glare. "It's not porn! Don't say that, or I'm going home!"

After yelling that he quickly covered his mouth. The others were confused. Not that he got angry, Taehyun easily lost his temper. But why was he so shocked by his own words? "Kang Taehyun, you better stay here or I'll give you an f for this class." The teacher said as he entered. "Yes sir.."

For the rest of the day Taehyun was distant and quiet. As he
Wanted to leave Beomgyu stopped him. "Hey....are you oke? You've been so quiet since this morning." "Yesh I'm fine." Taehyun fake smiled to reasure Beomgyu that he was 'oke' . "If you say so...do you want to hang out today?"

The squirrel boy shook his head. "I have to go home, sorry. I'll text uou when I'm home!"

Time skip to a day before prom.

Taehyun completely stopped hanging out with Beomgyu and the others. The tiger boy was extremely worried. Kai was worried as well but Soobin said it was normal for Taehyun. "Soobin, he wasn't like this before, how is it normal."

"He did it before too, he didn't hang out for a long while but later he did so it will be alright." Beomgyu sighed as he leaned on the table. "Tomorrow is prom, i suppose the two of you will be each other's prom date....do you have a date Kai?"

The deer boy shyly nodded. "You do?! I thought you liked Taehyun." Yeonjun said playing with his pen. Beomgyu looked at Kai. Kai liked Taehyun? "A guy asked me out. He's an omega so i don't know why I'm so shy about it.....he doesn't act like it though, he acts tough but i could smell that he was an omega."

"Hey! I-I'm not an omega!" The four of them looked up. "Oh hey Sungmin." "Wait, Sungmin?! The smartest yet smallest guy in the school?!" Sungmin growled and showed his bear ears. "What's going on?" Taehyun walked into the class room. "Kai is going to prom with Sungmin."

"Oh....oke..." The squirrel boy sat down on his chair. "Do you have a prom date?" Taehyun shook his head. "I'm not going to prom."

"WHAT?!" The four of them yelled at the top of their lungs. Even the teacher was shocked with Taehyun's answer. "It's the last thing before the summer vacation! You have to come!" Kai yelled. "Why are you not coming?"

The squirrel boy sighed. "I just can't come oke. End of discussion." Beomgyu sighed. "I guess I'll be lonely...." "sorry Beomgyu....if i could i really would but i can't...." that worried Beomgyu. "It's oke Taehyun, we'll see if we can hang out in the summer Vacation."

Beomgyu wanted to also skip prom at first but Soobin begged him to come so he did.

Beomgyu didn't dress up that much, he we just a tiny bit more fancy then normal. He wore his ripped jeans with a blouse tucked into them and his white sneakers instead of his black ones.

"This is what you wear to prom?" Yeonjun asked as they were walking to school in the evening. "Yeah, nothing interesting will happen either way." The fox boy laughed. "You only don't want to go because Taehyun isn't here, am i right?"

"Yes! I have a gut feeling that something is wrong." Yeonjun pushed open the school door and rolled his eyes. "Don't make excuses Beomgyu, i know you have a crush on Taehyun."

Beomgyu said nothing. It was true of course but he didn't want to admit it. "Hey~" Soobin greeted Yeonjun as he hugged him from the back. "Hey Binnie." Beomgyu rolled his eyes before going over to the snack table. The whole school was being used for prom so no matter where he went there was someone.

Certain classrooms were locked and Beomgyu knew that a couple was probably doing something sinful or whatever. He found Kai and Sungmin in an open classroom. Sungmin had a tissue against his nose. "Hey Gyu." Kai waved at him.

"What's wrong with him?" "Nosebleed." Sungmin mumbled. Beomgyu awkwardly stood there before turning around again, going back to the food tables. At one of the tables he found Jungho blankly staring at his phone. "Sup." Somehow Beomgyu could sense that Jungho was lonely, and since he was too he decided to talk to him. "Why are you talking to me? Out of all people...."

"You seemed lonely, just like me. So....i never got to know you, since you bullied people, but maybe we can change that." Jungho smiled. "Sure, a new friend wouldn't hurt."

Jungho was very open to Beomgyu. He told him about his abusive and toxic home situation and that he hates bullying people but keeps falling back to it out of anger, fear, frustration and loneliness.

Meanwhile Yeonjun and Soobin sat down after dancing together. "I'm tired...i usually don't stay up till his long...." Yeonjun smiled. "Aw, is my baby sleepy." Soobin pouted.

Yeonjun took his chance. He carefully grabbed Soobin's face with both hands. Soobin's eyes widened and he closed his eyes. Carefully Yeonjun leaned in and kissed Soobin. It was their first kiss. Beautiful and sweet.

"I love you Soobin." Soobin got a bit shy and hid behind his hands. "Don't hide, you're beautiful." Suddenly Sungmin walked past them, he was crying. "What happened to him?" Kai sighed as he ruffled his own bangs. "I turned him down...."

"Wait, he asked you out and you rejected him?" Kai nodded. "Why?" Soobin asked softly as he fiddled with his fingers. "I came to the conclusion that....i still like Taehyun. So i rejected him."

In the middle of the night Yeonjun snuck Soobin into his house. His parents were sleeping anyway. He gave Soobin a pair of his pj's before also changing into pj's. "Sleep well, Jagiya."

Soobin fell asleep with a smile on his face. Yeonjun however was quite worried about his parents reaction if they found out that the boy their son was dating was a pray animal.

The next morning Soobin woke up to yelling. "Don't lie to me Choi Yeonjun! I can smell that you brought an omega into the house! And it smells like a pray animal!" Soobin got scared and hid his bunny eats

"Honey, why does it matter if his boyfriend is a pray animal or not?" Yeonjun got annoyed. "I can sense that you're scaring him dad!" Yeonjun stormed upstairs. He was extremely confused when he didn't see Soobin at all. "Jagi, where are you?" Soobin peaked from under the bed.

Yeonjun laughed. "You're so cute, come here." The fox boy pulled his lover out from under the bed. The Yeonjun's father barged in. In shock Soobin showed his bunny ears. "A bunny? Interesting Yeonjun...."

"I-i'll leave now." Soobin stuttered. "No, you can stay. You're accepted into the family." Yeonjun smiled. "I won't let you down dad! Soobin and i will stay together forever!"

Beomgyu was really upset when they returned to school after the summer vacation. Taehyun didn't even text or call them. The fact that Beomgyu had feelings for Taehyun didn't make it any easier.

So the tiger boy was happy to return to school to see Taehyun again. But he didn't even show up. Beomgyu was done and went to Soobin. "What's Taehyun's address?"

Confused Soobin gave him the address. "So we aren't going to hang out?" Beomgyu didn't respond, he just ran off. "I get it but....we can hang out right?" Kai nodded. He also wanted to visit Taehyun but then again....he also noticed that Beomgyu clearly liked Taehyun...just like him.

Sungmin walked past Kai. Yeonjun sensed that Sungmin was still upset. "Wait a second Kai, i want to tell Soobin something." The fox dragged Soobin along. "Stop dragging me~"

"Listen Binnie. I think we should set Sungmin and Kai up. Beomgyu likes Taehyun too and Taehyun will 100% go for Beomgyu. You saw how he ran off from school that day Beomgyu forgot to tell he was sick."

"Maybe we should indeed....but what if Kai rejects him?" Yeonjun shruged. "I don't know."

Beomgyu arrived at the address. He checked again if this was it. Then he rang the doorbell. A young girl opened the door. Beomgyu had seen her at school before, why was she home now? "May i help you?" She asked. The girl seemed super tense and Beomgyu had a bad feeling about it.

"Are you perhaps Taehyun's sister?" The girl, who was a black bear, nodded. Now she seemed shocked. "Do you know Taehyun?" "I'm his friend and classmate."

She smiled slightly. "Beomgyu right?" Taehyun told about Beomgyu? Interesting... "yes, i came t-

"Taehyun's in hospital." She said, her head down. "What..." "he had an accident....." Beomgyu stood there, frozen. "In which hospital?"

Beomgyu took a deep breath, hid his ears and tail and then walked into the hospital. "What can i help you with sir?" "I'm here to see Kang Taehyun." The man typed something into the computer. "Second floor room 81 on the right in the fully back."

Nervously Beomgyu took the elevator to the second floor. He rushed throught the hallway the get to the fully end. Carefully he knocked on the door before entering. Taehyun wasn't the only one in the room and he was fully in the back.

"Beomgyu?" "You absolute idiot! I was worried sick! Couldn't you just text me?!" Worry and sadness could be heared in Beomgyu's voice. "I'm sorry...i didn't have my phone." The tiger sighed to calm himself down. "Have you been in hospital the whole summer vacation?" "Since the first week."

The younger was too shocked for words. "What even happened?" Taehyun stayed quiet for a bit. "I got into a car crash.." Beomgyu felt his heart sting.

The tiger told Taehyun about what they did in the summer Vacation. "I'm sorry i wasn't there...." "It's oke, but i should go now." Beomgyu leaned over the bed and kissed Taehyun. "Bye" he said beofre quickly running off.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Yeonjun yelled. Kai got extremely upset and left to sit with Sungmin. The bear boy looked up in utter shock. Beomgyu groaned. "Don't act like I'm insane cause I will punch you in the nose."

Two weeks passed. Kai became closer with Sungmin again and Beomgyu felt extra lonely. Beomgyu arrived at school and noticed the others weren't waiting for him on the school yard like usual.

He walked into class. "Taehyun?" The squirrel boy looked up. "Hey Beomgyu." "You're back! Finally!" Taehyun smiled. "I need my rest but i was aloud to leave."

During lunch break Beomgyu pulled Taehyun with him, away from the others. "We need to ta-" Taehyun slightly stood on his tippy toes and kissed Beomgyu. "I like you." The squirrel boy said as blush crept up onto his face.

"Be my boyfriend then." Taehyun nodded slightly as he smiled. Kai over heared them, he was a bit upset but at least he still had Sungmin.

Time skip to a week before prom for the last year of high school

The other two years Taehyun didn't show up. This year Beomgyu wanted it to change. He went to Taehyun's house. As he arrived he heared yelling. Carefully he unlocked the door with the spare key he got from his boyfriend.

He found his boyfriend bleeding , cornered by his parents. Taehyun's sister saw Beomgyu and signed him to call the cops. He ran outside and called the cops. Then he went back inside.

Turning into his tiger form he jumped forward and tore Taehyun's parents away from Taehyun. "Who are you?!" "B-Beomgyu." Beomgyu positioned himself infront of Taehyun to protect him.

"You'll never touch him again!" In the distance they heared sirens. Taehyun's sister quickly closed the door so they couldn't flee. "Open the door, NOW!" But she kept it closed until there was a knock at the door.

Carefully she opened the door. Four cops greeted her as she told them what was completely going on. "You're under arrest!" Two cops cuff Taehyun's parents while the other two check up on the kids.

"Are you three oke?" Taehyun's sister nodded slightly. "If it wasn't for Beomgyu they would have killed Taehyun..." Taehyun was only half conscious because he lost so much blood.

Taehyun and his sister were brought to the hospital. Taehyun's sister wasn't that injured but it was better for her to get a check up. One of the cops put his hand on Beomgyu's shoulder. "Good job buddy, you should think about becoming a cop. It would fit you well."

At prom

Beomgyu dressed up this year. He thought that Taehyun probably wouldn't show up like the years before that but you could never know. As he walked in he was greeted by Yeonjun. "This year you're lucky Gyu."

Beomgyu tilted his head slightly. He walked to the snack table and his eyes widened. Taehyun smiled at him. Not only was Taehyun there, he also for the first time showed his squirrel tail and ears. Beomgyu ran up to him and hugged him. "Finally! You're here!"

He carefully let his hands glide over Taehyun's big and puffy tail. "I love you Taehyun." As he kissed him the other students clapped for them. Jungho smiled at Taehyun. "It's good that you're finally free from your toxic parents."

"You knew?! And you did nothing?!" Beomgyu got mad at Jungho. Jungho's ears went down, tears welled in his eyes. "Beomgyu! You can't do that!" Taehyun stood there frozen. The fear Jungho had in his eyes was way to familiar.

But the younger made a run for it. "He literally explained to you that he's also in a toxic situation! He knows how hard it is to speak up about it, cause if his family finds out he told someone they would hurt him even more!"

The rest of the night went fine, everyone forgot about Jungho. The only problem was, Beomgyu got extremely drunk. How? Since it was the last year the teachers thought it was a good idea to buy alcohol. Everyone was 18 or 19 so it wouldn't bother right?

Well, Taehyun lost his virginity that night....he gave consent of course.

2 month time skip

Yeonjun wanted to get married at this point. Sure they were still young but he really wanted to. He tought about it a lot while he was also finding a place to study together with Soobin.

"Hey, shall we go roller skating?" The fox boy already had a ring, and now he also had a plan. "Yes! Shall we invite Taehyun and Beomgyu too?" "It's a date." Soobin pouted. "Double date?" Yeonjun sighed. "No, just you and me."

"Oke." Soobin smiled as he went to change. Yeonjun sighed. "Don't mess up."

As they arrived Yeonjun payed for an hour. "Shall we eat first?" Soobin asked. "No silly, we would waste out time."

A worker helped them with their roller skates and then they were good to go. "I used to do this as a child." Soobin brags. "We did this together remember?" The bunny giggled as he skated ahead. "Rude!"

After about 40 minutes Yeonjun called Soobin over. "Turn your back and close your eyes. Only turn around when i tell you to, oke?" Nervously Soobin turned his back to Yeonjun.

The opder hurried to not have Soobin wait to long. "Turn around baby." The bunny turned around again. His face went red as he saw Yeonjun on one knee. "Kang Soobin, will you be mine forever?" "Of course!" He hugged Yeonjun and everyone around them clapped.

For the rest of the day they just cuddled at home. "Should we tell Taehyun and Beomgyu." "Tomorrow."

And so the next morning they met up. "We have to tell you something." Taehyun looked at Beomgyu. "Go ahead." "We're engaged." Soobin showed his ring. "Really? That's amazing!"

"We had to tell something too, right Taehyun." Taehyun nodded. "I'm pregnant." Soobin's eyes widened. "Really?!" Beomgyu nodded. "How far are you?" "Two months, the due date in October according to the doctor."

"When did you find out?" "Yesterday." Yeonjun patted Beomgyu's shoulder. "Where is kai though....he said he would come, together with Sungmin." Soobin shruged.

"Did you guys hear?" Kai sat down together with Sungmin. "What?" "The last person who's animal is a sheep moved out of korea!" Sheep were the most hated animals that someone could get. They weren't extremely common but sheep were dumb, ugly and mean according to most.

"That's so unfortunate...." Soobin mumbled. "Why did you call me here?" "We both had something important to tell." Sungmin yawned and leaned on Kai's shoulder. "Go ahead?" Soobin showed his ring and Yeonjun did too. "That's so exciting!"

"And I'm pregnant." Kai excitedly clapped in his hand. "That would mean you also want to get married soon right?" Beomgyu nodded. "But we don't want to give a big party. Just small with only you guys."

Soobin and Yeonjun did exactly what Taehyun and Beomgyu wanted to do it. They actually held a mini double wedding. The only guest were Kai and Sungmin and Taehyun's sister. Soobin also got pregnant not long after.

They also moved in together. The three couples paid for the house together and felt comfortable with sharing the house together.

Magically on the exact due date, october 15th, Taehyun gave birth to a boy. They named him Heeseung. Heeseung was born with an omega mark. In a week they would be able to see what animal Heeseung was.

Heeseung was incredibly easy to handle. He was calm, almost never cried and ate well. But Taehyun found it a bit alarming. "He almost never cried, are you sure he's oke?"

Beomgyu looked over Heeseung who was peacefully sleeping. "It'll be fine."

Everyone was waiting for Heeseung to show his animal ears and tail. Taehyun was cleaning up even though Beomgyu told him not to. Suddenly loud cries came from the baby room. As his mother instinct kicked in Taehyun ran upstairs, nearly tripping over his own feet.

Carefully he grabbed little Heeseung from the crib. As Taehyun was rocking him Heeseung showed deer ears and a tiny deer tail. "Beomgyu look." Beomgyu smiled as he looked at little deer Heeseung.

Then on December 8th, about a week before due date, Soobin gave birth. Also to a boy which they named Sunghoon. Sunghoon had a beta mark.

Unlike Heeseung, Sunghoon cried a lot. So when he started crying no one would look up shocked anymore. Soobin entered the baby room. His eyes widened as he saw Sunghoon with floppy bunny ears. "He's a bunny." Sunghoon was loudly crying while Heeseung peacefully slept in the same room.

"Unexpected but not really." Yeonjun said taking Sunghoon from the crib. Soobin sighed. Non of them had been able to get good sleep because Sunghoon cried so much. "Shh, don't worry, daddy is here."

Heeseung and Sunghoon grew up fast. Before they knew it it was time for the two to go to school for the first time. "i can't believe it..." Taehyun said as Heeseung was jumping up and down filled with excitement.

Sunghoon was tightly holding Soobin's hand. "Papa, I'm scared." "It's oke Sunghoon, you have Heeseung." Yeonjun said. "But daddy, what if the other kids don't like us?" Heeseung didn't seem stressed about it. "Go, it's oke baby." Soobin kissed Sunghoon on the forehead before letting go of his son's hand.

Quickly Sunghoon grabbed Heeseung's hand. "See you later boys! Love you."

Six year old Sunghoon ran up to Soobin. "Papa!" Soobin kneeled down. "Yes Sunghoonie?" "I want yo become a figure skater!" Yeonjun looked at Soobin before smiling. "We'll see what we can do for you." And since that day Sunghoon practiced to become a figure skater.

The two six year olds were playing tag and running around the house. "Boys, come here." Soobin gathered everyone in the living room. "We have something to tell." Yeonjun was smiling brightly. "I'm pregnant." Sunghoon's eyes twinkled. "I'll be a big brother!" Soobin smiled. "What do you want it to be?" "I wants a sister!"

But he didn't get a sister. On February 9th Jungwon was born. He was born with an omega sign. Sunghoon was pouting. "I wanted a sister!" Soobin sighed. "Sorry baby, papa can't decide what gender the baby will be."

Jungwon cried loudly as Sunghoon yelled about that he wanted a sister. "See, you made Jungwon cry." Sunghoon scoffed. The older sighed again. "I'm sorry oke."

When Yeonjun was holding Jungwon the babies ears and tail suddenly appeared. And Yeonjun dropped Jungwon on the floor. Soobin rushed into the room. His first thought was that Yeonjun fell. But Jungwon started crying so loud that he knew he was wrong.

"You dropp-" Jungwon was a sheep, a black sheep. Soobin did nothing as he was frozen. Taehyun walked in. "You can't let him lay on the floor! He's probably hurt...." Taehyun picked him up and rocked him. He also didn't known what to say.

Carefully he handed Jungwon to Soobin. "Papa, i need to go to practice.." Sunghoon mumbled. "I'll bring you...please don't drop Jungwon again."

Taehyun, Beomgyu and Heeseung went on vacation to Japan. It was December and Heeseung was aloud to do homeschooling for a bit. While in Japan Taehyun went into labor. He only told Beomgyu but Heeseung found out when he found Taehyun in labor.

He was honestly traumatized but he stuck by his parents side. Taehyun gave birth to a boy which they named Riki. Since Riki was born in Japan he was officially half Japanese.

Riki was born with an alpha mark. And on the day they were about to leave Riki's ears and tail showed. His animal was cheetah.

As they were walking throught the airport Taehyun ran off cause he had to clean Riki's diaper. Beomgyu completely forgot about their seven year old and ran after his husband.

Heeseung was left behind as he was looking at the aquarium that they had in the airport. "Papa, look at all the fish." The young omega turned around to find himself alone. He panicked and left his Mickey Mouse bag behind.

He started running around trying to find his parents. Meanwhile Beomgyu and Taehyun realized they left their 7 year old behind and, after cleaning Riki up, ran back. "Heeseung!" Beomgyu groaned in frustrated when he found just Heeseung's bag.

The worst part was that Heeseung took his parents advice a bit too good. The young deer boy wouldn't talk to anyone, not even cops. So when people noticed a kid running around in panic they went after him. They tried to talk to him but failed miserably.

Taehyun and Beomgyu went to the information desk to ask if they could call out for Heeseung. But after doing that multiple the 7 year old still didn't show up. "Oh~, what do we do?" The people behind the information desk also started to become worried about the situation.

They called in the airport police to help search for the 7 year old. "What if we miss our flight?" Beomgyu asked worried. "I don't care about that right now! We'll see after they find Heeseung."

Beomgyu was extremely stressed because they did miss their flight. "Where can he be at this point?! They searched for two hours or even more!"

One of the men found Heeseung hiding somewhere while softly crying. "Hey..." Heeseung looked up, he couldn't understand Japanese at all. Quickly the 7 year old stood up and ran away. "I found him!"

They called in Taehyun and Beomgyu to try and catch him. "I'll catch him, you stay here with Riki." Beomgyu turned into his tiger form and started running.

Within no time he caught up with Heeseung. But the 7 year old didn't know it was his father. Using the same technique Heeseung turned into his deer form, making him faster then Beomgyu. "YA! CHOI HEESEUNG!" The young deer came to a stop and turned back to his human form.

Beomgyu did the same and harshly grabbed the 7 year olds arm. "Are you absolutely insane?! We were worried!" Heeseung started sobbing loudly. "We missed the plane!" "You should have told it to stay..."

As the 7 year old said that he got smacked in the face. Heeseung hung his head low as Beomgyu dragged him along. "Next time we'll just leave you here! You got me?!" Without Beomgyu realizing he had traumatized Heeseung for the rest of his life.

When they finally arrived back home Soobin greeted them. "You're 3 hours later then you said you would come back. What happened?" "Heeseung-" as soon as Beomgyu said his 7 year olds name Heeseung started crying. "He ran off! We forgot him at the aquarium because we had to change Riki and when we returned he was gone!"

"D-don't leave me." He cried loudly sobbing into his sleeves. Sunghoon walked into the living room and hugged Heeseung. "Why are you crying?" "B-Because daddy is going to leave me behind!" Heeseung started crying even louder. "Did you tell him that?"

"Yes, but i didn't think he would take it that literally!" Baby Jungwon was quietly sitting on the carpet, sucking on his pacifier while staring at the mess that was happening. "Well, now you have a forever traumatized kid."

Heeseung and Sunghoon clearly noticed that they got treated a lot better then Jungwon. Riki was treated way better then Jungwon and it was obvious. And since Soobin went to school again nowadays there was no one to care for Jungwon. Since Yeonjun worked and Taehyun and Beomgyu didn't need to take care of Jungwon, Jungwon wasn't their kid.

So Heeseung and Sunghoon took care of Jungwon. They watched Jungwon grow up, his first words, his first steps, his first birthday and all the little things parents usually watch. It was almost like the two now eleven year olds were parents. But Sunghoon started to get distant. They were now both teenagers and puberty was right in front of them.

Heeseung however made it his job to protect and take care of Jungwon. Today was Jungwon and Riki's first day. Jungwon was really not excited at all. He couldn't hide his eard and tail and he knew no one would like him. He was 100% sure that all the kids would love Riki since he was also bilingual.

"It's oke Jungwon, I'll pick you up after school." Heeseung hugged Jungwon before waving him off.

Jungwon was right, he got laughed at right away while Riki was loved immediately. During break Jungwon sat down in the playground. He was extremely upset and tears dripped down his face. "Hey." Someone said, his voice was slightly pitched for a boy. Jungwon looked up. The boy was upside down hanging from the rack that Jungwon was sitting close to.

"Are you sad?" "Yes...." the boy let himself fall on the ground. He harshly fell on his head and quickly got up. "Are you oke?" "Yes, I'm oke."

"I'm Kim Sunoo, what about you?" Jungwon looked the boy up and down. He show any animal signs so Jungwon was confused. "I'm Choi Jungwon." "Do you want candy?" Jungwon nodded. Sunoo smiled and handed Jungwon a yellow pill like candy.

The young sheep boy took it and put it in his mouth. It was sweet yet bitter, a perfect balance. It burned a tiny bit but Jungwon loved it. "Do you have no animal?" "I do..." Sunoo sat down next to Jungwon. "Are you a bird type?" Sunoo was hesitant but nodded.

"What bird are you? Aren't birds rare?" "I'm a duck, a black duck." Jungwon gasped. "Show me!" Sunoo turned into a black duck and Jungwon clapped. "Woah!" A group of kids walked up to them. "Hey kid, you shouldn't stick around Yang Jungwon."

"His name is Choi Jungwon, and he's my friend. Now leave us alone!" The kids gulped before running off. "Thank you." "Anything for my friends."

During class Jungwon noticed that he felt happier then he did before. It was probably because he was with Sunoo. The day went slow but luckily Sunoo stuck by Jungwon's side. "See you tomorrow Jungwon!" Sunoo ran off. Jungwon now stood alone at the fence.

His happiness was suddenly gone. Without realization a tear dripped down. "Aw, Yang Jungwon is crying~" the group of kids was back. Jungwon didn't say anything. One of kids harshly pushed Jungwon over.

He fell hard on the ground. The kids laughed. A blond haired boy, who was a wolf, jumped ontop of Jungwon. Jungwon screamed out in pain. "Hey! Leave him alone!" Heeseung yelled as he ran up to them. Riki was with him and started growling at the group of boys.

As they ran off Heeseung helped Jungwon up. "Are you alright?" Jungwon shook his head. "It hurt." Somehow Jungwon was now more sensitive. Sunghoon ran up to them. "What happened?" "Jungwon hyung got beat up..." Riki said.

as the week passed Jungwon learned from Sunoo that the candies were making him happier. "I use them for that purpose." Sunoo had said. Jungwon started using them everyday too, but he told no one.

They were home. The 13 year olds were doing their homework. "One of my friend's father works in a club so my friend helps but he said that a kid around Riki and Jungwon's age works there. He serves drinks and stuff like that."

"Isn't a club bad?" Riki asked as he looked up from the tablet. "Mostly yeah." Taehyun said nothing, he continued folding the laundry. The candy was still working so Jungwon was running around the house.

He harshly hit into the wall catching everyone off guard. "Jungwon! Are you oke?!" The sheep boy just nodded, still smiling as blood dripped from his nose. It made Heeseung slightly nauseous. "What's going on with him?" Sunghoon noticed too was extremely spooked. Riki didn't see anything wrong with it.

"Papa! Jungwon is acting weird!" Sunghoon yeleld as he ran up to his little brother. "What do you mean? Is running around the house weird?" The bunny boy shook his head as he was holding Jungwon's head back. "He crashed against the wall and he's still smiling!" Soobin tilted his head. The same Jungwon cried over a mini bruise so how was he oke?

"Sunghoon tilt his head forward not backwards." "But it will drip on the floor." Soobin pulled Jungwon towards him. He checked for any other injury but found non. "He'll probably get a bruise but he seems oke."

Everyone was surprised to see Jungwon loudly cry over a paper cut about half an hour later. "What's wrong with this kid?" Beomgyu asked as he put his book away. He grabbed a bandaid and put it on Jungwon's finger.

Time skip.

"I got a mail from my teacher..." 15 year old Heeseung mumbled. "Is anything wrong?" It was a month before school would start again. "For this year we're sent off to spend the school year abroad! The school is paying for everything but the choices are so far away! Germany, America and Australia. The closest option is Japan! What is this, a fantiction?!"

Beomgyu leaned on the table. "It will be good for you, maybe you make some friend abroad." "I don't want to go!" The deer boy clicked out of the mail but saw another one from school. "I have the other mail....this one has where I'm supposed to go. Why do i have to do this? Sunghoon doesn't! "

Heeseung's separation anxiety was worse then ever so he didn't want to go. Yet he still clicked the mail. His face dropped. "I got America...NO!" The deer male banged his head on the table. "Come on, it won't be that bad." Sunghoon said. "Yeah yeah, you don't have to go!"

Heeseung had to pack his bags and was later sent off. He promised to call every day. He was absolutely terrified but he had no choice.

"Good luck with school you two." Sunghoon took over the job of taking care of Jungwon. The nine and eight year old were starting fourth grade while Sunghoon was starting eleventh. One of his last years. He honestly hated high school. Prom sas boring anyways.

As Sunghoon walked into the school a smell came to him. A sweet yet rough strong scent. It did something to Sunghoon, he was extremely attracted to the scent. His bunny ears and tail showed without him meaning to show it.

The person who the smell belonged to thought the same about his smell. A male with brown hair pushed through the crowd of people. All the students were interested in him but not for the same reason as Sunghoon.

The bunny boy felt his heart drop yet beat faster at the same time as they made eye contact. Never in his life had he seen such a beautiful being. The boy was a dog, his yellow white ears and tail were visible.

Time seemd to have been stopped as the two stared at each other. Jungwon walked up to Sunghoon. The school was a three in one. Middle school, high school and college. The middle school on the lowest floor, high school on the first and collage on the second. "I have your bag hyung..." Jungwon mumbled. "Oh, sorry." Sunghoon slipped the dark blue bag off his shoulder.

He and Jungwon had the exact same backpack. "You should put a sticker on it or something." He said before handing the bag to his younger brother. Jungwon gave the bag he had to Sunghoon before quickly running off.

"Sunghoon, class is about to start! Hurry!" As Sunghoon looked back the guy was gone. He sighed before following his friend to the classroom.

"Welcome back everyone, this year we have a new student. Stand up and Introduce yourself." Sunghoon was too focused on the scent, he was in this room. But then as the new student stood up Sunghoon saw that it was him.

"Um, Hi. My name is Jake, hopefully we can get along." His voice was so sweet to Sunghoon's ears. Then Jake looked at Sunghoon and their eyes met once again. The bunny boy felt his face start to become warm.

Jake wasn't the only new student, in Jungwon, Riki and Sunoo's class there was also someone new. "This is our new student, he moved here from America." Jungwon looked at the boy. Such a handsome boy. He didn't show any animal signs but Jungwon figured he was a bird or reptile type.

"I'm Jay, hopefully we can get along." He bowed. "You can sit next to Jungwon. Jungwon please raise your hand." As Jungwon put his hands up the others started laughing and making sheep noises. Quickly he pulled his hand back down.

Jay sat down next to Jungwon. He smiled as he looked at the sheep boy. Jungwon still couldn't hide his ears and tail, never. And since hoodied weren't allowed he got bullied a lot. But Jay liked it. A black sheep, very cute in his opinion.

Sunghoon was changing as gym was the second thing on schedule. Jake walked up to him, he didn't know Sunghoon wasn't done changing. He stopped, heart beating faster at the sight of shirtless Sunghoon. Taking a deep breath he gathered some courage and walked up closer to Sunghoon.

The bunny noticed him, his face went red as Jake came up to him. Jake sniffed Sunghoon letting out a sigh. He was already obsessed with that scent. Sunghoon shyly sniffed Jake too. Jake's tail started wagging as he did.

The bunny looked at Jake before reaching for his shirt. As he put it on Jake smiled at him. "What are you? An omega?" The Aussie asked. "I'm a beta...a-and you?" "Me too."

They sat together for lunch and just talked. "What do you want to do after finishing high school? Will you do college?" Sunghoon shook his head. "Maybe in the future, I'm professional ice skater." Jake hummed. "That's attractive." He mumbled.

"And you?" "I want to become a vet, i like working with animals." Sunghoon smiled slightly. "Do you want to hang out after school?" The bunny pouted and Jake's heart sped up. "I can't, i have practice. I need to compete soon."

"Will it be oke if i come and watch?" Sunghoon nodded enthusiastically. "That would be nice."

Meanwhile Jungwon was laughing and joking with Sunoo. Riki was sitting farther away, keeping an eye on the two of them. "Hey." Jay suddenly walked up to their table. "Can i sit here?"

"Hey Jay, you shouldn't sit with the losers! Come sit here!" Someone yelled. Riki shot the person a death glare. "Of course." Jungwon patted the spot on the bench next to him. "Who is your friend? I only know your name." "I'm Sunoo."

Jungwon yawned. "What animal are you?" Sunoo sat down on the table and turned into his black ducky form. "I'm a bird type too!" The sheep boy felt out of place. Jay showed his animal form, an eagle.

"Wow." Jungwon mumbled, eyes big. Jay smiled as he turned back to his human form. "Do you two want to be my friends?" Both boys nodded and the American Korean boy smiled once again.

After school Sunghoon dragged Jake along to the ice skating rink. "There you are, who is this?" "My new friend, i told him he could watch." The coach nodded. "As long as he doesn't distract you."

But rather then distracting Sunghoon Jake made the bunny try harder, to show off to him. Every jump he landed elegantly and every spin was perfect. As he finished the coach told him a few things to do better, but Jake didn't see the point to that. It was absolutely perfect.

After about half an hour the coach told Sunghoon to stop for the day. Sunghoon skated to the side and smiled at Jake. Carefully he stepped out of the rink. The Aussie rushed to his side to make sure he wouldn't fall. the bunny felt warm and fuzzy, he was already absolutely obsessed with the Australian boy.

As Sunghoon undid the laces on the skates Jake suddenly grabbed him. He tilted his head and kissed Sunghoon. The older was too shocked for words but he would lie if he said he didn't want it. He put his arms around Jake's neck to pull him closer.

As Jake backed away they both panted. "I know we just met but....I'm extremely attracted to you. I never even believed in love at first sight but you proved me wrong. Shall we give it a shot?" "Absolutely yes!"

Sunghoon took Jake back home. They entered just to watch Jungwon tumble down the stairs. The sheep boy giggled embarrassed. Jake was alarmed. He looked at Sunghoon who just shrugged at him. "Who is this?" Riki asked as he looked Jake up and down. "Is he your boyfriend~?"

"But he's a transfer student, they just met today." Riki told himself. "Well actually, yes he's my boyfriend." Sunghoon said. Yeonjun chocked on his coffee. "Nu uh young man! You just met him, you can't just date him! You bearly know each other."

Jungwon scoffed. "Love at first sight exists dad, let Sunghoon be." Smack. The sheep boy fell backwards as Yeonjun hit him. "Don't be so disrespectful to me!" The candy had lost it's effect and Jungwon tried to hold back his tears.

"Let Sunghoon be Yeonjun, he should be able to explore for himself." The fox male scoffed. "Don't come crying to me when he turns to be a jerk." Sunghoon got angry, he couldn't say that right infront of Jake. "He won't! He's better then that! Forget it, let's go to your house." He said to Jake.

"Of course, let's go." Jake grabbed Sunghoon's hand and they left. Jungwon quietly got up. "Riki, can i borrow your phone to tell Sunoo i want to meet up?" Annoyed Riki handed Jungwon his phone. "Why can't you ask for your own phone?!"

He finished typing the message and sent it. "I'm the hated child, they don't want to give me a phone. I'm a waste of money." Jungwon said as he put on his coat and shoes before leaving. That hit Riki hard. Guilt formed as he looked at his phone.

In the evening Heeseung video called. "How was your day hunny?" Heeseung sighed. "I hate it here, i want to go home. My room mate is an American student. He's predator animal and i just get bad vibes."

"It will be fine darling, it just needs to sink in. Before you know it you're comfortable there." Heeseung looked to the side to something out of camera view. "Hey Heeseung, Sunghoon has a boyfriend!" Riki yelled.

"Really?! Who?" Yeonjun sighed. "The new transfer student from Australia or something like that." Heeseung smirked. "He's a snack tho. I looked though the student list." The deer boy giggled. "I know right! He's soooo attractive. The sweetest peron I've ever met." Sunghoon said as he let out a happy sigh.

"You met him today and you're already dating!" Yeonjun yelled. Heeseung rolled his eyes. "Uncle, let it go. Sunghoon isn't a child he should be responsible for his own stuff." The fox male sighed. "I guess you're right."

Jungwon stood there, frozen. A single tear dripped down his face. "Ah right, in Jungwon and Riki's class was a new boy too right" "yeah, Jay." Riki looked at Jungwon and noticed the tear. "Is he nice?" Riki shruged. "Jungwon befriended him, i didn't."

"So Jungwon, is he nice?" Jungwon wiped the tear away quickly. "Yeah, he's supper kind."

Everyday Yeonjun would tell Sunghoon how Jake was definitely bad for him. And Sunghoon didn't care.

They were absolutely inseparable and Sunghoon had never felt more moved. They hadn't kissed for a second time yet but both males would go to sleep thinking to that one moment, smiling as they driffted to sleep.

But after a month of hearing it everyday Sunghoon had enough. He went downstairs greeted by his family. "Just so you didn't forget, I'm sleeping over at Jake and his friends today." Yeonjun sighed. "I still can't believe you're dating him. You really shouldn't."

"And why? Because he could be a bad person? Because he doesn't fit the korean beauty standards? Because he was raised in Australia?" Yeonjun kept silent. "Just accept it dad! I'm dating Jake and i won't break up with him because you don't like or trust him." With that Sunghoon grabbed his bag with his lunch and went out.

Jungwon also left together with Riki. Sunghoon had waited for the two farther ahead. "Let's go." Jake always waited at the school gate. So when they arrived Jake ran up to them. "Hey~" he hugged Sunghoon and ruffled Jungwon's hair. By now Jake knew that Riki absolutely hated that and would kick his ass if he did.

"Maybe I'll see you during break but if not see you tomorrow!" Sunghoon waved before he and Jake went inside. "Jungwon!" Sunoo jumped on Jungwon's back. "Here." He gave the candy. This was Riki's first time seeing Sunoo hand Jungwon the candy.

As class started the first thing the teachers told the students was about the photo contest. "You'll be put up with a partner." As the teacher was reading out names Sunghoon crossed his fingers, hoping he would get Jake. "Sunghoon and Jake." As she said that Jake smiled brightly. He put his hand on Sunghoon's thigh under the table.

"Jay and Riki." Jay was secretly kind of disappointed. He wanted to be teamed up with Jungwon. "Jungwon and Sunoo." Sunoo smiled and high fived Jungwon.

During break Sunoo showed Jungwon his Polaroid camera. "We have until next month to hand them in. So how about we already make them tonight?" "As long as i return home before 8." Sunoo shook his head. "You're sleeping over at me. I have the day off today for once so. Sleep over at my hang out."

"I will."

After school Sunoo took Jungwon to his hide out. "I sleep here half of the time, i made it really cozy." Jungwon was quite shocked with how it looked. So amazing. "Did you make this by yourself?" Sunoo hummed proudly. "Most of the things are stuff people wanted to get rid off so i decided to use it."

When it reached midnight Sunoo turned off the main light. "I-I'm scared of the dark." But then the younger turned on his decoration lights. As Jungwon started in aw Sunoo took a few Polaroids.

They also took a selfie together and Jungwon took a picture of Sunoo. "That should be good. We'll look at them tomorrow." Sunoo layed down on the mattress and patted the other one. Jungwon layed down and within five minutes both of them were deep asleep.

Slight time skip back in time

Sunghoon hung out with Jake and his friends. But they decided to play truth or dare and dared Jake to wear a blind fold and kiss someone randomly. Since Jake's friends didn't know about the two of them were dating.

But luckily Jake was clever. He carefully felt his hands around, letting go when it was one of his friends. As he got closer to Sunghoon the younger grabbed his hand. Jake knew that it was Sunghoon, they held hands everyday. The feeling of their hands together and their fingers entangling with one another.

Jake secretly smiled. He just loved the way their hands fit together perfectly. He moved his hands to Sunghoon's waist. "ah, Sunghoon. Good choice." One of Jake's friends said. Sunghoon's face was getting warm.

Jake kissed Sunghoon deeply, even slipping his tongue into Sunghoon's mouth. The bunny let out a gasp. "Yah! Get a room if you're being like this!" "Jealous?" Jake smirked while panting.

In the evening they went to the club. Sunghoon was sitting on Jake's lap, both extremely bored. "Hey." Sunghoon hummed. "Let's get out of here, get something to eat together." The bunny smiled at his boyfriend.

So they sat down together after getting Baskin Robins and subway the two were sitting on a bench in the park near Jake's apartment. They already finished their sandwiches and were sharing their ice creams together.

Sunghoon was once again sitting on Jake's lap. From sharing ice cream to making out tasting the flavors in each others mouths, both of them loved it. Some would say that their relationship was too fast-paced and wouldn't work out because of that.

And even if, the two were enjoying each other every moment they had. "Have you even though about what you want in the future?" Sunghoon asked as he looked at the lanterns in the park.

"Of course, i thought about it alot. I've thought of all the possible outcomes too. Right now i want to share it with you, start a family and become a vet. Maybe we could visit Australia together once." Sunghoon hummed. "I would love that, i want to make your wishes come true."

Jake giggled. "But for now, let's focus on the present." The bunny hummed once again. "Let's go to my apartment now."

As they arrived in Jake's apartment Jake pulled Sunghoon along to his bedroom. "You can lend my one of my pj's."

After changing into sleep wear Sunghoon fell asleep in Jake's arms as they were cuddling. He totally missed Soobin's calls since his phone was on silent.

The next morning Jake had a doctor appointment first, Sunghoon knew that. "You can wear my clothes, I'll wash yours." So after taking a shower Sunghoon got dressed in Jake's clothes, packed lunch and left to school.

On his way to school he saw Jungwon walking together with Sunoo. As they arrived at school Riki ran up yo them. "Yah! Choi Jungwon!" Panic was visible in his eyes. "Soobin is worried about you!" "Didn't you tell them?"

"I did but....Heeseung hasn't called at all and that's why he's worried." Sunghoon walked up to them. "What do you mean he didn't call?" Riki looked Sunghoon up and down. "Why are you wearing ripped jeans? Yeonjun doesn't allow you to wear them."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and just walked inside. Everyone was giving him weird stares. Somehow Sunghoon felt weird, unsafe was a better word. He was the first one to enter class. The teacher looked him up and down.

As Sunghoon made eye contact with him he smirked at Sunghoon. The bunny immediately tore his eyes away. He was scared. Sunghoon had always felt uncomfortable with mr Kim since he always got weird stares.

The bunny just sat down at his table. But mr Kim didn't stop. He went towards Sunghoon and started touching Him. From his chest down to Sunghoon's thighs. Scared Sunghoon tried to push him off but he failed.

As mr Kim's hand reached Sunghoon's inner thigh the classroom door opened and a group of students entered. So mr Kim backed up. Sunghoon let out a shaky sigh of relief.

The next class would be gym. As Sunghoon was changing mr Kim walked up to him. Sunghoon always chose to change farther away from the others for his own comfort.

Sunghoon saw him and tried to walk away but was pinned to the wall. Sunghoon was extremely scared as the teacher tugged his shirt and shorts. With force he pushed mr Kim off him and ran out of the changing room.

While doing their exercises Sunghoon felt eyes on him. "Why does this happen when you're not here?" He softly said to himself.

The bunny skipped the lessons that were before lunch. As lunch time rolled around Sunghoon sat alone at a table. "Choi Sunghoon, you have detention for skipping classes." Mr Kim said as he walked towards Sunghoon. He grabbed the bunny's wrist. "I also need to speak to you."

As he was dragging Sunghoon the younger started struggling even though he didn't have much success. 'This is it, I'm getting raped and i can't do anything.' He thought to himself.

"Sunghoon!" An angelic voice called out. "JAKE!" Sunghoon yelled at the top of his lungs. Mr Kim sighed and let go of Sunghoon's wrist. "I'll do it after school." He said giving Sunghoon a deathglare before walking off.

Sunghoon, who fell due to the sudden release of his wrist, got up and ran up to Jake. "You look so good in my clothes." Jake smiled. Sunghoon hugged Jake tight. "Did you miss me that much?"

The dog boy was alarmed when his lover started crying into his shoulder. "What's wrong?" Sunghoon didn't answer, he just sobed as he held onto Jake for his dear life.

Jake sat down at the table they usually sat at, were Sunghoon was eating lunch before. "Did you get in trouble? Why was mr Kim dragging you?" Jake carefully moved his finger over Sunghoon's bunny ear. Sunghoon was now sitting on Jake's lap, face buried into Jake's chest.

"You can tell me, i won't get mad if you skipped classes. I understand, I would skip classes if you weren't there." "He touched me." The dog male tilted his head, he definitely wasn't thinking the same as Sunghoon.

"He touched your shoulder?" Sunghoon shook his head. "M-my inner thigh." Jake's face dropped. "H-he tried to touch my crotch...." the older let out a low growl. "Luckily other students entered."

"How dare h-" "he also tried to undress me in the changing room but i pushed him off..." Jake was too shocked for words. His clenched his hands into fists. "I skipped two classes to get away from him and now i have detention after school."

Sunghoon let out another sob and buried his face into Jake's chest again. "I'm sorry i wasn't there for you." "It's not your fault....you had a doctors appointment...and you did save me from him...if you didn't come i would be doomed."

The students around them, who couldn't hear their conversation since Sunghoon was talking soft so Jake could only hear it, looked at their confused. But Jake wasn't focused on the weird lookes they got.

Jake let out a sigh. "I'm here now baby, don't worry." On the outside Jake looked calm but he was fuming on the inside. Sunghoon quietly ate the rest of his lunch, sometimes he still let out a small sob. Jake already ate lunch at home and was just drawing hearts on Sunghoon's ear.

"What did the doctor say about the headache?" "She said it was probably stress and the fact that i don't sleep well. So i need to try to fix that but i also have medication." Jake checked the time. "We got to go back to class." Sunghoon nodded slowly. "I'm here to protect you."

As they entered Jake immediately caught Mr Kim looking at Sunghoon. He grabbed his boyfriend's hand. They sat down at their tables. Because they were in the middle row Sunghoon was sitting at one side of the walking path and Jake to the other side.

History was next and they needed to fill in their paperwork. But Sunghoon didn't understand one of the questions. He leaned over to Jake. "I don't get the question." He whispered softly, but he got caught. "No whispering during the lesson." Mr Kim walked to Sunghoon's side. "What do you not get?" Sunghoon hung his head. "Question 7."

As mr Kim was explaining it to Sunghoon the bunny felt the teachers hand on his thigh again. His breathing became heavier as the hand went up. Jake noticed right away and got up from his chair.

"Jake, sit down." He walked around the table and pushed mr Kim away from Sunghoon. "Jake Sim!" The dog male growled. As he wanted to sit down again he noticed that he put his hand back on Sunghoon's thigh. "Get your dirty hands off him!" He yelled as he ran back around.

Jake punched the teacher in the face and pushed him away from Sunghoon again. As he sat down again he pulled Sunghoon into his lap. The younger was shaking and breathing heavily. "Detention after school!" Mr Kim yelled. Jake rolled his eyes. The other students couldn't see well what was going on so no one really knew why Jake got mad.

After finishing the last two lessons Jake and Sunghoon went to detention to his out their detention time. Sunghoon froze in the door opening. Mr Kim was the detention teacher today. They were also the only students in detention today.

Sunghoon was extremely uncomfortable, an hour in detention with mr Kim. Jake got up. "Can i go to the bathroom?" The bunny gave his boyfriend a panicking look. "Sure, go."

The aussie put his phone somewhere so it would film the whole room. He would hate if people refused to believe them because they had no evidence.

He was on his way back when he heared Sunghoon scream his name. Jake ran into the room and found Sunghoon laying shirtless on the floor with mr Kim on top of him. Forcefully Jake threw the teacher off Sunghoon. "You're a pedophile! You're married too! Be ashamed of yourself!"

Carefully Jake helped Sunghoon up. He also grabbed the sweater and helped Sunghoon slip it on. The bunny was shaking and crying. As Jake wanted to leave, after grabbing his phone, mr Kim yelled: "your detention time isn't over!" "Does it look like i care?! I'm not staying here with you, sick old man." Then Jake left, holding Sunghoon's hand tight.

Jake took Sunghoon's house keys and unlocked the door to the house. "Choi Sunghoon! Why didn't you pick up your phone?! I was worried sick!" Soobin stopped seeing his son crying in Jake's arms. Carefully the aussie took of their shoes and coats. Then Jake sat Sunghoon down on the ground in front of the couch. He knew that if Sunghoon wasn't feeling well the bunny liked to lay or sit on the ground.

"What on earth happened?!" Jake's phone rang. "Yes mom." Yeonjun looked at Soobin confused and a bit irritated. "Yes i left detention early and i hit the teacher." Taehyun quietly left pulling Riki along. "No i will not apologize! He's a pedophile!" Jungwon looked at Soobin and then at Jake.

He definitely learned that a pedophile was a bad person, from Heeseung. "Tsk, i have all the evidence to prove it too. Anyways gotta go bye, love you." Jake hung up the phone.

Before he could turn to Sunghoon Yeonjun grabbed Jake's coller. "You're being extremely disrespectful! Answer us! What happened?! Why is my son wearing your clothers?! Did you sleep with him?!"

Jake pushed Yeonjun back with force. "I didn't, he took a shower at my place and i offered him to wear my clothes so i could wash his." Sunghoon stood up and grabbed Jake's hand. "Sunghoon got sexualy assaulted by one of the teachers." Yeonjun scoffed. "I don't believe you! You're abusive to him and trying to make him rely on you!"

Soobin hit Yeonjun's shoulder. "Stop it!" Jake scoffed. "Believe what you want." Yeonjun looked at Soobin, clearly pissed. "All the evidence is on my phone." He handed Yeonjun his phone with the video.

Soobin didn't need evidence, he hugged Sunghoon tight. "Papa, I'm so scared." Sunghoon cried out into Soobin's shoulder. Yeonjun's expression changed. He looksd at Jake. "I-I'm sorry for assuming things....but it's still your fault." Jake groaned. "And why?" "Because you made him wear ripped jeans."

Soobin hit Yeonjun's head. "Ow! Why did you do that?" Jake took Sunghoon in his arms again. He sat down on the couch taking Sunghoon on his lap. "He saved Sunghoon, you're being ungrateful." Yeonjun looked back at Jake and saw Sunghoon with his head on Jake's shoulder while the aussie softly moved his fingers through the bunnies hair.

"You look great in ripped jeans hyung." Jungwon said immediately getting death glares from his father. "We're not done with you yet Choi Jungwon." "Why does it even matter, it's not like it makes a difference if I'm home or not." Jungwon turned to the stairs but Yeonjun grabbed Jungwon by the collar of his shirt.

"I'm done with you." Sunghoon jolted up and looked at Yeonjun dragging Jungwon. "Yeonjun no!" But he closed the door infront of Soobin. Riki was sitting at the top of the stairs.

Jake and Sunghoon helped Soobin make dinner. Jungwon stumbled back into the living room. "Jungwon a-" the sheep boy just ran upstairs and they heared a door loudly shut. Sunghoon sighed. When Yeonjun entered Soobin threw a water bottle at his face. "You're sleeping on the couch or in one of the guest rooms!"

Taehyun came back downstairs. "He still didn't call! Soobin I'm worried!" Soobin sighed. "Heeseung will call eventually."

The next morning Sunghoon was scared to go. They had mr Kim two times this week, the two days right after each other. Jungwon skipped breakfast and already went out. "Please search for your brother before you go to class. Give him a hug from me." Soobin said. Sunghoon nodded. "Where is my phone? Did i leave it at your place?"

"Probably." Jake, who stayed over, said. "Let's go, I'll protect you today." They walked to school with Riki. Before going upstairs Sunghoon looked around for Jungwon. He found Jungwon in talking to Sunoo and Jay. "Hey, papa wanted me to check up on you."

Sunghoon gasped seeing the big bruise on Jungwon's cheek. He hugged him. "I'll see you after class oke?" Jungwon nodded. Sunghoon saw the yellow candy in his younger brothers hand. But he didn't know what it was so he just left together with Jake.

As they stood infront of the classroom Sunghoon froze up. He wasn't wearing ripped jeans today but he knew that was not the reason mr kim went after him yesterday. "I'm here for you, let's go."

As they entered mr Kim immediately looked at Sunghoon. Jake held Sunghoon's hand. He sat down and let Sunghoon sit on his lap. When the class was almost finished one of the other teachers entered. "Jake and Sunghoon, i need to speak with you."

They went with her. "You hit mr Kim and left detention early. Mind explaining that to me?" "He sexualy assaulted Sunghoon. I tried to make him get away from him." Jake showed the video. The teacher looked at it, her eyes wide. "I'll tell the school heads."

Mr Kim got fired a week after. At this point everyone had handed in their pictures for the contest. It was the end of the month so that ment the results were in. All the students were gathered in the gym and a huge screen projector was placed infront of a white screen.

"The third place goes to...Jake and Sunghoon!" Sunghoon and Jake had made pictures of the sunset together. The pictures were shown on the screen. "Second place is for... Riki and Jay!" Jay smiled. He high fived Riki. Their pictures appeared on the screen. They were simple pictures with a nice aesthetic feeling. Sunoo sighed. "Nothing for us i guess..." Jungwon also sighed and hung his head. "And the first place goes to... Sunoo and Jungwon!"

As the pictures appeared on the schreen Sunoo looked at Jungwon. "Since it's in the first place you two can come forward and tell the name you though up for the pictures." Sunoo pulled Jungwon with him to the front. One of the teachers gave Sunoo the microphone.

"The name we decided to go with is 'happiness in little things'. I might not have much but i find happiness in the things i do have. We also decided for the name since the lights Jungwon looks at are my ordinary decoration lights. So yeah."

As they were walking home Sunghoon ruffled Jungwon's hair. "Are you happy?" Jungwon nodded." Nowadays Jake always went along everyday.

Taehyun was still extremely stressed, Heeseung still hadn't called yet. Neither did he respond to texts or pick up calls. "Papa, dad! Sunoo and i won the photo contest from school!" "That's great." Yeonjun just said, not looking up from his book. Jungwon sighed and went upstairs.

It had been two months since Heeseung's last call. Taehyun couldn't sleep anymore because of worry. They were eating dinner when suddenly Taehyun's phone rang. "If it's not important pick up later, we're eating dinner." Beomgyu said.

"IT'S HEESEUNG!" Taehyun yelled as he looked qt the caller id. It was a video call like Heeseuny always did. Without hesitation Taehyun picked up. "Heeseung! My baby! I was so worried!."

Heeseung said nothing. "Papa...i just want to go home...i still have six months to go." He saif softly. "Why did you not answer?!" Beomgyu yelled. "What are you wearing?" "Hospital clothes..."

"WHAT?!" The deer boy sighed. "I've been unconscious in the hospital for two months...i woke up like....yesterday..." Taehyun was too shocked for words. "What happened?!" Sunghoon yelled, everyone was concerned at this point.

"Got stabbed in the chest and left to bleed out...." Heeseung let out a long sigh. "I don't want to stay here any longer, i want to go home. Papa, please." Tears dripped down the deers face as he begged Taehyun to help him. "I don't know what i can do but I'll see oke?" Heeseung nodded.

Sunghoon took the phone. "Dude, I've missed you like crazy! So much has happened since you last called." Heeseung seemed to be shocked with Sunghoon's fluent english. He had a bit of an Australian accent too. "Tell me." "Do you remember mr Kim?" The deer boy nodded. "The creepy perverted teacher who keeps looking at students like he wants so sleep with them?"

Jake laughed at Heeseung's description. "Yeah him. He's fired, for sexualy assaulting a student." Heeseung's eyes went wide. "Who?" "Me...." Beomgyu looked at Soobin who just shrugged. They couldn't speak english at all. But the three didn't know that Riki and Jungwon could understand everything, they hung out with Jay after all.

"Speak korean!" "Sorry....." Heeseung mumbled. After calling for a bit Heeseung had to go back inside and hung up. "My poor baby." Taehyun mumbled. Jungwon felt hurt, Soobin or Yeonjun never said such a thing about him.

After that Heeseung called everyday, sometimes even more then once a day. He called a lot, when he heardd shooting or anything that was on his mind. Luckily Heeseung was aloud to leave four months earlier then the rest. He said goodbye to the only friend he made and left back to korea.

Everyone went along to pick Heeseung up from the airport, even Jake. Jungwon was the first one to spot Heeseung. "Hyung!" He ran up to him. "Hey wonnie." Jungwon hugged Heeseung. "I missed you..." "i missed you guys too."

Heesung saw Jake standing with Sunghoon. "Woah, he even more handsome seeing him right infront of you. Lucky you Sunghoon." Sunghoon giggled and blushed slightly.

They arrived home and Heeseung quickly unpacked everything and slept for the rest of the afternoon.

But after a week he already noticed something suspicious. He called his friend but Jungwon overheared the conversation. "I think my old roommate is stalking me. I saw him yesterday while picking Jungwon and Riki up from school." Jungwon was quick enough to realize that Heeseung was scared of his old roommate, and he thought he knew why.

Riki was extremely proud of himself for befriending Sunoo and Jay. Why? He didn't exactly know.

Jungwon still got bullied at school, badly. Riki walked through the halls and found Jungwon laying on the ground, surrounded by other students. They were holding pocket knives in their hands and Riki knew it was bad.

The teachers couldn't stop them either so Riki ran up the stairs to Sunghoon. "Hyung! Jungwon is getting bullied! The teachers can't stop them either!" Sunghoon was extremely alarmed and Jake and Heeseung too. They followed Riki down the stairs just to see Sunoo trying to protect Jungwon.

"If you don't want toget hurt you better leave, Kim Sunoo." "No." All the students were bears, one of the strongest animals. No one could compete, especially not little ducky Sunoo.

But Sunoo smirked. "Try me." Jay covered his eyes in fear. Sunoo changed into his animal form. The bullied got scared. "Sunoo is a shape-shifter?!" Jake yelled in shock. Sunoo had changed into a polar bear, stronger the the bear type the bullies were.

The bullies dropped the knifes and ran. Sunoo changed back to his human form and helped Jungwon up. "You lied to me..." "sorry....i just didn't want people to treat me differently because i was a shape-shifter." Jungwon hugged Sunoo. "Thank you."

Sunghoon didn't continue with school but Jake and Heeseung did. After all Sunghoon was now a professional ice skater. When Jake and Sunghoon turned 19 they got matried on Jake's birthday. Just like Yeonbin and Taegyu they didn't go all out, neither of the two wanted that.

Soobin had told Sunghoon and Jake to take a special test. Not all betas could get pregnant and there was a test for that.

It was a week after their wedding then they decided to do the test.

Jake bought the tests and returned home. "Got them." It worked the same as a pregnancy test but ot showed if you could get pregnant or not. After doing the test Sunghoon went into the kitchen to make tea since they had to wait for 10 minutes. That's what the box said atleast.

"Fingers crossed." Jake said. The aussie was extremely nervous for no reason. After five minutes Jake got the tests from the bathroom and placed them on the kitchen counter, faced down. "Which one is mine?" "That one."

Sunghoon took a deep breath. "On the count of three." "One, two three." Jake switched it over. Sunghoon followed quickly. His face dropped and tears welled in his eyes. Sunghoon's test was negative. Jake's was positive. The bunny hung his head low "hey...it's oke." The younger shook his head. "It's not. I wanted it so badly Jake."

"I'll do it for you. I promise." He hugged Sunghoon. "Don't worry oke."

Not too long after, about two months, Jake found out that he was pregnant. The aussie secretly hated being the bottom, but he wouldn't tell Sunghoon that. When Jake found out Sunghoon wasn't home.

When the bunny male did return he nearly slipped over the doormat. "Baby! I have exciting news!" Sunghoon walked into the living room. "What is it?" Jake handed him the pregnancy test. "That's great!" He hugged Jake. Of course deep inside Sunghoon was still broken about the fact that he couldn't get pregnant.

When they went to the doctor for the first time Jake was nervous. "Hey, it'll be fine. Trust me." The dog male already hated the check up and it was his first time. "You're expecting twins." Jake looked at Sunghoon with panic in his eyes. "It's oke, you'll get through this."

After the doctors visit they went to tell their parents. Jake's parents were in Australia at the moment which upset him greatly. They told them over video call and they were excited for them. But at Sunghoon's parents it went wrong.

As they were sitting at the table Jake pulled out the ultrasound pictures. Of course there wasn't much to see at the moment but they would get the hint. Soobin chocked on his tea. "Papa! Breath!" Sunghoon patted Soobin on the back. "Congrats." Yeonjun said. "Which one of you?" Sunghoon's face dropped. He hung his head low. Jake sighed, annoyed.

"Jake..." Sunghoon softly said. "Yah! You sound embarrassed about it." Jake said clearly annoyed. "I'm sorry..." the bunny male fought back his tears. Jungwon noticed and hugged Sunghoon. But Sunghoon wasn't in the mood, he pushed Jungwon off him.

As Jake hit three months his mood switch got extreme. He was angry to Sunghoon so often. Sunghoon did competitions more often but Jake only wanted to stay at home, too scared for any incidents.

But Sunghoon's coach got switched to a different one. Everything got harder and harder for Sunghoon from that point.

In the previous night Sunghoon had removed the pillow to Jake's wish. "Where is the pillow?!" "I put it there, you didn't want it."

Jake scoffed. "Sleep on the couch." Sunghoon sighed and just went to sleep on the couch.

At first they made dinner together but Jake didn't want to do that anymore. So Sunghoon cooked alone. "Here." Jake took it and said nothing.

Sunghoon really tried to let Jake be as much as possible since Jake also still did school, online of course.

One day Sunghoon returned and just fell onto his back on the ground. It was normal for him to do that so Jake didn't look up, busy with class.

But when Jake finished an hour later Sunghoon was still in the same position and spot. "Sunghoon!" Jake tried. Nothing. "Sim Sunghoon!" Again nothing. Quickly Jake called Yeonjun.

Sunghoon woke up in hospital. "Asshole." Jake mumbled. "I'm sorry." Sunghoon hung his head. "Sunghoon are you out of your mind?!" Yeonjun yelled. "You fainted due to lack of water and food!"

"Dad....i-" "You're forcing Jake to do the same aren't you." The bunny shook his head. "Go home and cook a proper meal."

When they got home Sunghoon said nothing. He just cooked for Jake and slept on the couch.

When Jake finally went in labor Sunghoon stayed by his side. Jake gave birt to two girls. One was an alpha and they named her Mia. The other was an omega and they named her Emmy. "I'm never doing that again." Jake panted. "You don't have to." Sunghoon kissed Jake carefully.

Still Sunghoon slept on the couch to not disturb Jake as he slept most of the time.

As five days went by Sunghoon was still keeping it up. "Jagiya, what are you doing?" He turned around to face Jake. "Why are you cooking on your own?" "You need rest, go back upstairs. "

The aussie sighed. "Wait...you were cooking without me?" Sunghoon nodded. "I'm oke now, let me help." As he walked over Sunghoon's side his eyes widened. "Is that for two persons?" The bunny shook his head. "Just for you."

"Sim Sunghoon."Sunghoon sighed. "Fine." Jake pushed him aside. "I've been hard on you haven't i?" The bunny nodded slightly. "I'll make it up to you." The aussie bit his lip. "Calm down sir. It's not like you didn't just give birth to twins five days ago."

Jake laughed. "But i will make it up to you." They cooked together and ate together. As Jake was sitting on their bed he heared Sunghoon throw up. Alarmed he went into the bathroom. His eyes widened as he saw Sunghoon forcing himself to trow up. "Sim Sunghoon! What are you doing?!" The younger shot up. In their bedroom Emmy and Mia started crying, startled by Jake's loud voice.

"I-I can explain." "Explain!" Jake had a hurt looked. "T-the coach said i had to lose weight." The dog male tilted his head. "Coach Choi?" Sunghoon shook his head. "I have a new coach, Coach Park." Jake growled and Sunghoon flinched. "Don't listen to him. Wait, was that the reason you fainted a few weeks ago?" Sunghoon nodded.

Jake switched to korean quickly as he sat down on the floor next to his lover. "From now on I'll take care of you." The Australian male helped Sunghoon up.

Together they calmed down the twins and went to sleep.

As the two hit the week mark Mia showed dog ears and tail. But hers stood up straight like German Shephard ears. Emmy showed brown bear ears and tail. But during this Jake was at school. So Sunghoon sent a picture.

When Jake returned he greeted Sunghoon by hugging him. "Hey baby." Sunghoon smiled and pecked Jake's lips. "How was school?" "Hard...it's oke thought." Emmy and Mia were peacefully asleep in their room. "Oh, my parents asked if we could come over for dinner." Jake hummed. "Sounds good to me."

Small time skip

Jungwon didn't expect anything for his 16th birthday. His other birthdays were forgotten anyways. "Hyung!" Riki ran up to him as he went downstairs. "Happy sweet 16 hyung!" Soobin looked at Yeonjun in panic. "I got you this." He gave Jungwon the box. "Heeseung hyung, Jake hyung qnd Sunghoon hyung helped pay for it."

Jungwon opened the box. "You guys got me a phone? I'm dream right now." Heeseung smiled. "You deserve it Wonnie."

Jake and Sunghoon would come over for dinner. "Aish! I still smell like you. Dad will probably ask about it." Jake got drunk after going out with friends yesterday and the rest was self explanatory. The twins were now 1, turning two this year.

"Mommy!" Emmy stumbled into the living room. "Yes baby?" Sunghoon picked her up. "Ouchie." She showed he finger, it had a scratch on it. Jake walked into the kitchen to get a bandaid.

"Mia!" He lifted Mia off the kitchen counter. She wined as Jake put her on the ground. "Hurry Jake! We have to go!"

As they arrived Yeonjun of course already noticed. "Happy sweet 16 wonnie! So you like your gift?" Jungwon nodded. "Thank you hyung." Riki and Heeseung were helping Jungwon set up the phone.

Jake gave Mia and Emmy the play bag. Taehyun was looking at the twins from afar. They looked mainly like Jake but there was a definite mix of Sunghoon too.

While Soobin was preparing dinner Yeonjun went towards Jake and Sunghoon. "You smell like Jake. A lot." Sunghoon sighed. Yeonjun looked at Jake. "Did you....?"

"Yes, so what? We're married." The fox male nodded. "Did you use protection?" Jake looked at Sunghoon. The bunny blushed and shook his head. Yeonjun said nothing for a second. "It's not that big of a deal with Sunghoon..."

"Jungwon, we're not staying for dinner. Sorry Wonnie." Jake expected that reaction. "We're going now. Bye." Sunghoon picked up the twins while Jake took the bag.

Time skip

Riki and Jungwon started their third year of high school but Jungwon was depressed. And Sunoo also having depression didn't help. It was the first week, a Wednesday to be precise. Sunoo went up to Jungwon. "Hey um....do you maybe want to...um...try to drown yourself in the pool with me?" Jungwon just agreed.

"Meet me there after lunch oke?" The sheep boy nodded. So after lunch he went towards the pool. "Jungwon!" Jay grabbed his hand. "We need to talk."

"What?" Jay took a deep breath. "I like you. Do you want to be my boyfriend?" In the moment Jungwon completely forgot about Sunoo. He blushed and shyly nodded. After all he had liked Jay for a while now. "Y-yes."

Jay pulled Jungwon into a hug. And then Jungwon realized. "Sunoo!" He ran towards the pool. But as he entered he found Jake, Riki and a few teachers around unconscious Sunoo. "What happened?" Jay asked. "He tried to commit suicide by tying a weight to his hands and feet and dropped himself into the pool."

"And i was going to do it with him." Jungwon admitted. Jay hugged Jungwon tight.

After school Jay went along with Riki and Jungwon. "You must be Jay." Yeonjun said. "Why are you here?" "Jungwon, who is now my boyfriend, is upset about Sunoo....he tried to commit suicide."

Riki was also stressed about it. He liked Sunoo. Yet he said nothing. Riki was the person who found Sunoo and called for help.

Jake was currently out of the country for his study abroad. He was doing some test he needed to do with the radio on. 'Over to the news. Korean scientists apologized for an inconvenience with the beta fertility tests.' It immediately caught Jake's attention and he turned the radio volume up.

'Bunnies started complaining about the tests saying that it showed them negative but they still got pregnant. One of the scientists explained that they made the tests so that it wouldn't react on bunny DNA because beta bunnies can always get pregnant incase their body has severe trauma of a wound or accident.'

Jake immediately called Sunghoon. "Hey." "Did you listen to the radio?!" "No...why are you yelling?" Jake explained and Sunghoon went silent. "Really?" "Yes! Isn't that amazing!" "It is. But i miss you." Jake sighed. "I'll be back soon oke, just one more month."

Sunoo only got worse. He came to school with cuts on his wrists. It made Jungwon extremely anxious. Jay stayed by his side to always comfort him. Jungwon still stayed by Sunoo's side of course but it was hard to deal with.

Jay asked Jungwon to stop taking the candies. And he did. Today the first class was chemistry. Infront of them there was a beaker. Sunoo sniffed it. "Be careful, the liquid is extremely toxic." The teacher said.

Sunoo took the beaker and drank half of the liquid. "Sunoo!" Riki threw the beaker out of Sunoo's hands. The teacher sighed. "Sunoo, you're getting a guardian."

Students who attempted suicide twice on school grounds would get a guardian. The person would stay by the students side constantly. Jungwon was of course stressed about it. But so bad that he nearly fainted.

"Jungwon!" Jay grabbed Jungwon's hand. "Are you oke?" Jungwon nodded. "I think so."

That day Jungwon walked home alone, Riki went home early since had had a fever. Jungwon arrived home extremely late and of course Yeonjun got mad at him about it. If only Yeonjun knew.

But as he arrived home Heeseung was panicking. Taehyun was comforting him. Riki was laying on the couch, half awake. Jungwon silently went upstairs. He felt extremely lonely.

He got a text from Sunoo simply saying sorry. Jungwon clicked the call button. "Hey Wonnie...once again I'm sorry....i have a guardian now, but only at school."

"No need to apologize, i know exactly how you feel." Sunoo sighed. "My guardian texted me, he said he saw me in person before since he has been school guardian for while and told me to wear something that actually fit me...."

"I suppose you'll surprise me Sunoo, but i think i know you well enough." There was a knock at Jungwon's door. "I'll hang up, bye Wonnie!" As Sunoo hung up the phone the door opened.

"Hey Wonnie, how was school?" Jungwon looked at Heeseung. "Why do you completely smell like someone? Did you sleep with someone?" "Yah! Choi Jungwon!" Beomgyu growled. "Don't assume stuff!"

"Dad, it's oke." "Sexual assault is not oke!" Jungwon just nodded and looked away. "It's oke."beomgyu grabbed Heeseung's arm. "It's not!" The young sheep boy saod nothing. "Can i just calmly talk with Jungwon?"

"Just hurry it up, i need to talk to him too." Yeonjun said. "D-dad." Heeseung sighed. "I don't want to leave you out of it. I got sexualy assaulted. Not raped luckily." "By the guy who stalked you all the way from America."

The deer male was shocked. "You heared?" Jungwon nodded. "I learned English from Jay. Are you alright?" Heedeung smiled slightly. "I'm oke."

"Choi Jungwon! Why were you late?" The sheep boy groaned. "Why does it matter?! I'm like invisible to you anyways! And now you'll just yell at me and tell me I'm being disrespectful!" Jungwon stood up. "Get out, my day was bad enough!" Heeseung nodded and pulled beomgyu and Yeonjun out.

"Papa, Sunoo tried to kill himself again today." Riki mumbled softly as he was still laying on the couch. "What did he do?" "He drank a beaker with toxic liquid. He nearly fainted, Jungwon too but he nearly fainted from stress."

"It must be hard to have a suicidal friend." Riki sighed. "Crush papa, he's my crush." Taehyun smiled. "You have a crush again? My baby is growing up so fast."

The next day Riki was better and they walked to school together. Jungwon was looking around for Sunoo but to no luck. "Hey Wonnie." Jay pecked Jungwon on the cheek. "Hey Jay." Riki rolled his eyes. "Hey, it's mr Park! He was the guardian of a guy in Sunghoon's class!"

Mr Park was really nice, he was known for it. But since no student needed a school guardian he wasn't there for quite a while. But now he was back. "Probably for Sunoo." "Guys!" Sunoo ran up to them. He was wearing a plated skirt with a cardigan (skirt and cardigan above) and white tight highs. To top it all off he wore black shoes with a heel.

"I knew it." Jungwon said and Sunoo smiled. "You know me well." Riki was shocked beyond words. His mouth hung open as he looked at Sunoo. "Like what you see." Jay smirked at Riki who quickly shook his head. "What?" But now Sunoo thought Riki didn't like it. "It looks great on you Sunoo."

Riki said looking Sunoo up and down again. "Thank you~" mr Park was watching Sunoo from afar. "Is mr Park your school guardian." Sunoo nodded. "He said that if he catches me trying again he'll become my full time guardian, outside of school too. But not to my job...."

"You work?" Sunoo nodded. "I do everything on my own, i have to get money somehow."

During lunch Riki went to the roof to quietly eat his lunch. Yet he saw Sunoo there too. He was standing on the safety fence. "Hey!" Riki knew Sunoo could understand Japanese. "O-oh...hey Riki." The younger reached out his hand towards Sunoo. "Come here." At first the shape-shifter was hesitant but he grabbed Riki's hand.

The korean Japanese male helped Sunoo down. But then he got a bit shy. "Sunoo...i..um...how do i say this?" "I won't judge you." Sunoo said keeping eye contact with Riki.

"I want to be your reason to live on." Sunoo's face heated up qs he started at Riki in shock. "Did you say what i thought you said or am i making stuff up?" "I want to be your reason to live on."Riki repeated himself but in korean this time.

The shape-shifters eyes filled with tears. "Can i...be the reason?" The older hugged Riki. "Yes." Riki hugged Sunoo back, moving his hand over Sunoo's back. "Thank you."

As they returned home Jungwon still didn't figure out why Riki was so happy. As they entered Taehyun greeted them. "Papa!" Riki hugged Taehyun. "You seem happy. Did something happen?"

Riki told about his confession to Sunoo. "That's great. But where was his guardian then?" "He went to the bathroom so i basically saved Sunoo. And now we're dating." The butterflies in Riki's stomach awakened again.

Time skip

During the second class Jungwon wasn't feeling well. He already felt sick for a week and it wasn't going away. He was laying on his table, half dead. "Um...Jungwon, are you oke?" His boyfriend tapped his shoulder. "No...." Jay put up his hand. "Mrs, Jungwon isn't feeling well." The teacher came over and looked at Jungwon.

"Jungwon, go to the nurses office." Jungwon tried to get up but he couldn't find the energy and power to even lift up his hand anymore. Jay helped Jungwon up. "Jay, you can bring him to the nurses office but come back immediately after."

So Jay brought Jungwon to the nurses office. "What's wrong darling?" "We don't know. " the eagle boy placed Jungwon on the bed and left. The nurse started checking up on Jungwon. "Strange...i have only one explanation." Jungwon titled his head to face her. "And that is." He asked weakly.

"Pregnancy." Jungwon chocked on nothing is pure distress. "It can't be!" She sighed. "Were you involved in any sexual intercourse?" The sheep boy nodded slightly. He was sitting up now but had his head down.

The nurse mumbled something about the younger generation being too risky nowadays. She handed him a pregnancy test. "Go to the bathroom and take it. Then come back here.

Jungwon could bearly walk but he did go. It felt like there was a rock in his throat and stomach. Why was this happening to him?

After taking the test he stumbled back. He nearly bumped into Sunoo in the hall. "Sorry."but Jungwon didn't see it was Sunoo. The shape-shifter said nothing and just watched Jungwon stumble to the nurses office.

He placed the stick down, the results facing the table. "Wait here for five minutes." Jungwon sat on the bed, heart beating extremely fast. The five minutes felt like five hours. "Oke, let's turn it around." She looked at Jungwon. The sheep boy turned it around.

His legs gave in and he sank to the ground. Two red stripes, one was slightly vague but it was there. "No." The nurse looked at it. She sighed before helping Jungwon up. "I'm sending you home so you can discuss this with your parents."

The nurse only told the teacher that Jungwon was going home, no further information. Jungwon didn't go home first tho.

Meanwhile at Jakehoon

Jake slept really bad. Luckily he had the day off. They were sitting at the table when Sunghoon cleared his throat. "Jagiya, would you want another baby?" "No. I told you I'm not doing it again! Did you listen?!"

Sunghoon said nothing. He hung his head. Jake was busy cleaning jam off Mia's face. When he heared a soft sob he realized Sunghoon was crying. "What's wrong baby? Are you angry at me?" He grabbed Sunghoon's hand.

The bunny put something on the table. A positive pregnancy test. "I'm so stupid! How could i forget!" He pulled Sunghoon out of the chair and hugged him. "But you don't want another baby...." Jake sighed. "It's oke. I uh...forgot about you..." "It's fine."

As Jake was calming Sunghoon down the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." When he opened the door he saw Jungwon. The sheep boy was crying. "Is something wrong?" "I'm doomed hyung."Jungwon cried. Sunghoon also came to the door. "Come, I'll make you tea."

They sat Jungwon down on the couch as Jake made tea. "Papa and dad will kill me." Sunghoon was rubbing Jungwon's back. "Why?" The sheep boy grabbed the pregnancy test from his bag, the nurse said he had to take it with him.

"Junwon...." Jake saw the test too and shot a panicked look at Sunghoon. "Who is the father you think?" Jungwon shrugged. "Did you get drunk while it happened." Jake carefully asked. "I was on my way home from school and i got dragged into a club by someone....i don't completely remember what happened but it was painful and i could do absolutely nothing about it."

Sunghoon's hands were shaking. "And dad got mad at me for coming home late but i said nothing...they wouldn't believe me either way." Both Sunghoon and Jake didn't know what to say. "Uncle Jungwon!" Mia ran up to Jungwon followed by Emmy. Jake sighed. "You should just tell them. If it doesn't go well call us. Oke?" Jungwon nodded.

After half an hour Jungwon went home. He still had trouble walking but he made it home. Heeseung was sitting at the table reading. He noticed Jungwon first. "Jungwon?" Yeonjun walked out of the kitchen as he heared Heeseung say his sons name.

Then the nervousness kicked back in. Jungwon's hands were shaking. "Why are you home?" "I-i was sent home by the nurse." Heeseung got up. "Why?" Slightly hesitant Jungwon got the pregnancy test from his bag and gave it to Heeseung. Yeonjun immediately saw it. "CHOI JUNGWON!" He slapped Jungwon.

"Who is the father? Is it Jay?" Jungwon shook his head, tears dripped over his sore cheek. "Break up with Jay then." "No!" The young sheep boy cried out. "Yes, or I'll do it for you."

Soobin said nothing. Heeseung sighed. "Wow Jungwon....i didn't think you were such a person..." the younger panicking. "No! Listen to me!" Yeonjun slapped him again. "Give me your phone!" Jungwon gave it. Yeonjun texted Jay. Then he broke the phone and threw it in the fish tank.

"No!" Jungwon tried to get it back but it was completely broke into two pieces. "Poor Jay, he trusted you." Soobin mumbled. Taehyun sighed. "They've always said that sheep were unloyal." Beomgyu glared at Jungwon. "Be happy you aren't getting kicked out."

Jungwon ran upstairs and closed the door. He fell onto his bed and cried. Why him? He also couldn't call anyone and Heeseung wasn't on his side.

But Riki wasn't told what was going on. He had to calm down a stressed Jay. "I just don't get it! Why did he suddenly break up with me over text?!" Sunoo sighed. "Riki, you should talk with Jungwon."

But when Riki returned Jungwon was still locked in his room. The atmosphere felt cold. Riki was feeling extremely uncomfortable.

The next day was weekend yet Jungwon still didn't come out of his room. "What's going on?" Taehyun faked a smile at Riki. "Nothing darling."

The young Japanese korean male was calling with Jay and Sunoo. "Did he explain?" "I can't talk with him, he locked himself in his room." Sunoo sighed. "Maybe we can talk to him at school."

Riki was surprised that even Heeseung didn't try to go to Jungwon. So when Monday rolled around Riki was ready to get his answers. Jungwon left together with Riki. 'Don't pull Riki into this!' Beomgyu had yelled at him.

Walking onto the school yard someone grabben Jungwon's hand. It was Jay. "Jungwon!" Jungwon tried to get free but Jay tightened his grip on Jungwon's wrist. "I'm sorry." The older cried as he gave in.

"Please just explain to me, on friday you told me you loved me so much and then that afternoon you break up with me over text!" Jungwon let himself sink to the ground. "I-I'm so sorry." Jay embraced Jungwon. "M-my dad sent that text..." "why?"

"Promise me you won't hate me." The younger felt his heart break at Jungwon's voice. He bearly had his voice to begin with. It sounded so broken. "I would never."

"I-I'm pregnant." Riki's eyes went wide. Sunoo didn't seem that surprised, he had sorrowful expression on his face. "I don't care if you cheated on me, i love you Choi Jungwon. Nothing can change that."

"I didn't mean to, he dragged me to a club and to a room there. I was so scared for this." Jungwon cried. Jay pulled Jungwon closer again. "Why was everyone at home mad at you" "they didn't even let me explain myself. Even Heeseung got mad at me."

"After school we'll go with you." Sunoo said. Jay nodded as he ruffled Jungwon's hair. "I love you Wonnie."

After school Jungwon just stopped at the front door. "It's oke, we're here." Jay said as he slightly squeezed Jungwon's hand. Riki opened the door. "We're back." Heeseung looked at Jungwon and the older squeezed his boyfriends hand. "Why is Jay here?"

Yeonjun growled at Jungwon. "Jay doesn't deserve you! You're unloyal!" Jay scoffed. "Well mr Choi, you don't decide stuff for me or for Jungwon." "I'm his father!" The eagle male looked at Jungwon. "You wouldn't say."

Sunoo joined in. "All I've heared about you from Jungwon is that you hate him." Heeseung said nothing. "What kind of parents are you when you don't even care for your own son?! You don't even let him explain himself!" Riki yelled, the Japanese korean male was absolutely fuming at this point.

"You bearly raised Jungwon! You hated him for being a sheep! Heeseung and Sunghoon literally raised him. He took a candy to make himself feel happier! He tried to kill himself before! You never cared! You don't even let him explain how he got pregnant in the first place!" Sunoo looked at Jungwon and then at Riki. "Such candie don't exist."

The shape-shifter sighed. "It does, and i offered it to Jungwon." He showed the candy. Heeseung looked at Jungwon again, his eyes were wide.

"He never cheated on Jay! He was raped!" "You have no proof of that!" Yeonjun yelled. "I do." Sunoo said. Riki and Jay looked at Sunoo, confused. "You're just saying that because you're Jungwon's best friend."

"I work in that club." Beomgyu growled. "As what?" "Stripper." Sunoo mumbled. "Get out." Taehyun grabbed Sunoo's hand. "Then I'm going too."

The tiger male's eyes widened. "What?" "I was a stripper too when i was younger. I sacrificed myself to get money for me and my sister. Luckily I didn't get raped." Sunoo said nothing.

The doorbell rang. Riki opened. "What's with the commotion?" Jake asked. Jungwon ran up to Sunghoon and Jake and softly explained what was going on. "Wow Heeseung....i never thought you would be like that." "I'm sorry."

Riki went back to Sunoo and grabbed his hand. "I'm going to show Sunoo my room. " "i thought Sunoo had a guardian." Beomgyu mumbled. "He had something to do and he trusted Jay and Riki." Sunoo mumbled.

"Jungwon...forgive me." Heeseung got onto his knees. "Hyung, I'll always forgive you. No matter what." Sunghoon looked at Jake. "I don't think it's a good timing."

"What?" "We'll tell when Riki comes back downstairs." So they waited for Riki, who soonly came back downstairs. "Sit down." Jake said. Riki took Sunoo on his lap. "I-i can sit by myself!"

"Mama!" Emmy suddenly interrupted as Jake opened his mouth to say something. "Yes baby." Sunghoon took Emmy on his lap. "How long will it take for the little brother or sister to be there."

Jake let out a sigh while the rest was all wide eyed yet confused. "I thought you said you were never going to do it again." Jungwon said to Jake. "It's not me." The Australian male looked at his bunny husband who just smiled. "Are you serious?!" Heeseung got up ready to hug Sunghoon.

"Of course were serious! I don't joke around about such things!" Jungwon said nothing. Jay grabbed his hand. The tense atmosphere was gone, but it wasn't much better for Jungwon.

It felt like nothing changed at all.

Sunghoon and Jungwon's due date was in the same month. Jake was anxious that something would go wrong. "I'm going to practice." Sunghoon yelled as he walked to the door. "I'm coming with you."

"I'll be fine." Jake rolled his eyes. "Better safe than sorry." He said grabbing Sunghoon's hand.

When they walked in Sunghoon's coach looked Sunghoon up and down. "You gained weight!" "Sorry." The coach pushed Sunghoon causing the bunny to nearly fall over. Jake had to hold himself back to not punch the coach in the face.

As Sunghoon was practicing tricks he did something wrong. "Again!" The coach stuck out his foot making Sunghoon trip. "That's it, enough!" Jake ran onto the ice to help Sunghoon up. "You're searching for a different coach or you're completely stopping figure skating."

Luckily for Sunghoon it wasn't hard to find a new coach.

Jungwon was four months pregnant. Everyone was taking care of him. The sheep boy went to the bathroom and didn't return before the class started. Sunoo wasn't in class yet either.

He was angry at mr Park for not letting him take cotton candy to school so he locked himself in an empty classroom. Since the middle of the night Sunoo had felt bad pain but ignored them.

Suddenly he felt an extremely strong pain. He squeaked loudly in pain. Mr Park got worried as he heared the squeak and went to get a teacher. "Mr Lee, Sunoo locked himself in a empty class room and i think somethings wrong!" Riki was alarmed too and went along.

Jungwon returned from the bathroom a bit confused. "What's going on?" Jay shruged. "Something with Sunoo? I don't know."

As they finally broke open the door they found Sunoo layed on the floor with a baby laying on his chest. Riki looked at mr Park. It was obvious that Sunoo fainted. "What.....?"everyone was confused.

Sunoo was brought to the nurse and Riki stayed by his side. The nurse took the baby from Sunoo's chest but the baby started crying. That woke Sunoo up. He sat up and looked at the baby. "I...i tried to kill myself while i was pregnant....i could have killed her." He mumbled.

"You didn't know you were pregnant?" He shook his head. Riki grabbed his hand. "Are you oke?" The older shruged.

"Do you have a name?" Sunoo thought for a bit. "Ji Yoon." Riki kissed Sunoo's forehead.

"I'll bring you home." Sunoo shook his head. "My hideout got destroyed yesterday....i have no where to go." The Japanese korean male said nothing at first. "You can live with me." "You sure." "Of course!"

Taehyun was quite shocked when he saw Riki walk in with Sunoo. Mainly Sunoo holding a baby. "What in the world?" Riki explained while Sunoo made awkward eye contact with Beomgyu. "Of course you can stay hunny, it's no problem."

Riki explained the whole thing over test to Jungwon and Jay. Of course Jay came over after school. "Was it painful?" Jungwon softly asked Sunoo. "Yes." Sunoo pouted.

Ji yoon was an omega and a shape-shifter

Time skip

Sadly for Sunghoon Jake's fear happened. Sunghoon gave birth on the ice. Jake was there luckily but he still was concerned.

Sunghoon gave birth to a boy that they named Alex. Alex was born with an omega mark and was a polar bear.

Jungwon gave birth to a boy too. Also with an omega mark. He named Max. Max was a sheep just like Jungwon.

Sunghoon wasn't completely satisfied though. "Jake~" the Australian male looked up. Alex was 1 and the twins three. "Do you want another baby?" Jake was quiet for a minute. "Are you sure? You said you were in a lot of pain with Alex."

"Then we can be a family of six. Four children and the parents." Of course Jake couldn't say no.

So after a while Sunghoon was pregnant again. As they were telling the family Yeonjun sighed. "What are you two, rabbits?" Sunghoon laughed and Jake just rolled his eyes.

But Sunghoon's wish didn't go as he wanted. As they went to the doctor for the echo they found something certainly surprising. Jake looked at the monitor in shock. "Twins again?" The doctor chuckled. "Triplets mr Sim."

Jake shot his lover a glace. The bunny was also shocked. "A family of eight won't hurt either." He said as Jake let out a sigh.

As they went to tell the family about the triplet there were guests. Sunghoon had never seen him before. "So that's Sunghoon." One of the males said Soobin nodded.

"Sunghoon, this is Huening Kai. An old friend of ours." "Nice to meet you Sunghoon.

Jungwon, Jay, Riki and Sunoo just returned. Today the family would meet Sunoo's guardian. As mr Park stepped inside Yeonbin, Taegyu and Seungkai's faces dropped. "Jungho?"

"You know mr Park?" Riki asked. "He used to be in our class." Taehyun replied. Jungho said nothing, he kept his gaze on Sunoo. "Um..."

They looked at Jake. "We have a bit of an announcement....it's triplets." Yeonjun groaned. "Yah! You don't need to raise them! We do!" Jake yelled.

Luckily everything went well.

Sunghoon gave birth to three boys. Junhee with an omega mark who was a duck. Hoyoung with an alpha mark who was a cat and Dohyun with a beta mark who was a fox

The end

______________________________

It was fun to write to be honest but it was quite a mess now i look back at it

Next up: Tiny Sunoo, Ni-Ki hyung

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30K 3K 33
REWRITING ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๏ฟฝ...
88K 1.4K 30
โ € imagines to satisfy your needs, requests accepted. #10 in enhypenimagines โ†’ Please do NOT copy, repost, or translate, any of my works here on wattp...
26.8K 1K 17
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
746K 28.4K 62
โ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ โ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...