π‹π€π‚π”ππ€β†’α΅ˆα΅‰Κ³α΅‰α΅ ʰᡃˑᡉ

By voidnoraa

in which the eldest daughter comes back with un-known intentions or "... fix this please" aurora mumbled tir... More

A C T O N E
GRAPHICS
porologue
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
ALTERNATIVE VERSION!
024.
025.
026.

023.

2.3K 70 5
By voidnoraa

“i wish I could have saved him”

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

SITTING ON A NEARBY ROCK , was a devastated aurora argent. Looking down at the name she laughed in her mind sarcastically about what was written.

a loving mother, daughter and wife. but she was not. she was way more than that. she had a pure heart in a cruel world. she was her everything.

so to see only those words written she was sad. “I am sorry mom.” aurora said while letting a tear slip down her cheeks.

“i wish I could have saved you.” aurora whispered while closing her eyes shut.

she did pick up on a sound though, someone walking closer. she might not have supernatural hearing but well she tried her best to hear.

turning around quickly while her hand was on the gun under her jacket she sighed noticing no one other that derek hale. she knew she should have been angry.

he killed Peter, but Peter killed Laura. she did not believe Peter was a bad person though. he was just misunderstood.

aurora looked emotionless towards derek while going to leave. but the words that slipped his mouth stunned her. “did you really love her?” derek asked the small redheaded woman who nodded quietly while staring at the gravestone that held taliaʼs name

aurora quickly walked away not paying derek any attention. she didn't want to be around anyone not just him, and she definitely hated how awkward the atmosphere was when she was around him.

she had no idea if Peter told him anything about her, but mostly about that night.

the night a thirteen years old girl, became a monster, a mastermind. but little did she know, she also became a weapon.

aurora walked in her apartment quietly, obvious to adelle staying the night with Allison. she sighed and walked to her room while laying on her bed without even caring about changing.

a tear escaped her eye, while she just sat there staring at the stars on her sealing. the stars she fell asleep counting whenever she couldn't.

the stars that Christopher used to count with her. the stars he counted with her and someone else too.

falling asleep, aurora was awoken by her phone ringing after about thirty minutes . when she saw who the caller was she just rolled her eyes.

“hello” aurora said quietly, her fear obvious.

“you need to come, now” the man said while aurora huffed quietly.

“it's past my bedtime, I will come by tomorrow morning.” aurora said quietly while the man didn't like the idea but agreed anyway.

“make it the school, I started as the new principal” Gerard said while aurora held back a laugh.

“right I will come by” aurora said and Gerard hung up on her.

she immediately brust out laughing at how stupid he was." A principal really?" aurora thought.

She just closed her eyes and let the sleep take over her, not caring if she was wearing make up or not. she wanted to forget the dream she just had, she wanted to forget the words.

but she dreamt of it again anyway.

waking up annoyed, aurora rubbed her eyes, taking a shower picking out a pair of sweetpants and an oversized shirt that covered her scars perfectly. while the same voice was still in her mind.

running behind young aurora, was a boy, while repeating one word.

Reese, Reese, Reese.

AURORA DECIDED to go to the school earlier, to see her favorite teacher.

walking through the halls, aurora was told they were in gym class. walking in, she noticed Scott and allison climbing the wall.

hearing a click of a shoe on the ground, Stiles turned towards the sound with a confused look.

standing next to finstock was a bored aurora. “i always hated that game” aurora whispered while Bobby looked at her happily.

“and here I thought you abandoned me again” Bobby said while laughing and hugging aurora from her side.

“oh you wonded me Bobby, I could never abandon you” aurora said while putting her hand on her chest, faking hurt, she then looked at Allison with a soft smile while waving at her.

aurora watched as Allison, her youngest sister kicked Scottʼs leg and watched as the McCall boy fell on the mattress.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy... Right?" Bobby said laughing making aurora giggle softly.

“All right, next two! Stilinski, Erica, let's go! The wall."Bobby said while aurora looked at the blonde girl confused why she looked so scared.

" Oh, please—"aurora along with everyone heard the girl panicking.

" Erica? Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"coach asked the blonde girl making aurora roll her eyes.
" Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear." aurora said quietly while making her way near erice knowing the girl might be scared or freaking out.

“She's just freaking out.” lydia said snidely

“ Erica—” coach said surprised.

“ I'm fine.” erica said shakily.

" Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know, she's epileptic." Allison said anxiously making her sister walk closer to the wall erica was climbing.

[exasperatedly] "Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff???" coach said exasperatedly making aurora roll her eyes.

“it's literally on her school record,” aurora mumbled making Scott look at her.

" Erica, y-you are fine.. Just-just kick off from the wall. Th-there's a mat to catch you,and I am here okay?” aurora said softly with a small smile.

feeling at ease, Erica kicked off while aurora bend down to take her hand.

" See? You're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine." coach said while aurora only rolled her eyes.

she noticed how a few kids made fun of the girl while she turned towards one of the boys with a glare.

“how about I break your nose, that would be funny too” aurora snapped while stiles looked at her gulping

“stupid boys, you have no respect. ” aurora muttered while going after Erica, but Allison still stared at her, seeing how her sister was a softie and protecting a total stranger but the one thing she clearly noticed more than that , it was like aurora knew how it felt to be bullied.

walking in the girls locker room, aurora slid down next to Erica who was crying quietly. “are you —” aurora went to ask if the girl was okay but stopped knowing it was a stupid question.

getting out a paper from her bag, she wrote down her number. “if you need help, with anything just call me.” aurora gave the girl the paper who just stared at the paper confused.

“why are you being so nice to me?” Erica whispered while aurora did not let her soft face down.

“you don't deserve to go through this alone sweetie, they don't have a right to make fun of you” aurora said softly while leaving the paper next to Erica.

she opened her bag, getting a pack of Reese beanut butter cups. “whenever I got nervous. I ate them with my brother or alone—” aurora said zoning out slightly.

“they used to help me, I guess I just like them so much so they help.” aurora said leaving it on top of the paper while standing up.

“what's your name?” erica asked quietly.

“my name is aurora, my friends call me rory” aurora said while turning around but stopped again.

“you don't go to school here do you?” erica asked not knowing she had graduated years ago.

“i finished college honey, not trying to sound a creep though, just wanted to offer help.” aurora said while Erica nodded embarrassed.

aurora gave her a smile then walked towards the principalʼs office and gave the assistant a ghost smile.

after letting the woman know who she was, she instantly let her in.

“took you long enough” Gerard grumbled while aurora stopped herself from rolling her eyes.

“i am not in high school or college.” aurora mumbled while Gerard just raised his eyebrows at her.

it all went as a blur to her about the conversation. In a moment he was standing in front of her. “and remember what happened to your brother.” Gerard said making her blood boil but instead of doing anything reckless aurora left. not caring about saying a goodbye or anything.

AFTER GOING HOME and hearing about how erica had a seizure, she really wished the girl will call her and ask for help.

even though aurora did not know exactly how to help but she could always try.

standing in the kitchen while making a coffee, auroraʼs phone started ringing.

she saw it was an unknown number while she just stood there annoyed she picked up the phone. "hey, who is this?” aurora asked quietly while taking a sip of her coffee.

“hey, I am uh erica.” aurora heard the caller said and she smiled softly.

“heyy, is everything okay?” aurora said softly while Erica coughed nervously.

“since you offered help, do you think you can help in doing me make up? oh and my hair” erica said excitedly while aurora giggled.

“i will text you my address, come by whenever you want” aurora said while saying a goodbye to Erica.

after sending the address erica showed up at auroraʼs apartment. being driven by derek who had no idea who did erica call, she became confused when he caught the strawberry blonde argentʼs scent but didn't have a chance to say anything because Erica had already ran up the stairs.

knocking on the door, Erica was greeted by a messy haired aurora who gave her a soft smile.

“do you want something before we get started?” aurora asked while Erica shook her head.

The two girls, sat in auroraʼs room, giggling and laughing. “what were you doing at the school anyway” Erica asked suddenly making auroraʼs smile drop slightly.

“just seeing my grandpa, he works there” aurora said quietly while Erica nodded noticing the change of the mood.

she quickly changed the topic, but the more time they spent together, the more aurora became more curious.

she noticed the girl was different, in a good way. she was confident, talkative, laughing and just then something clicked in auroraʼs mind.

she hoped it wasn't true though.

when it was time for Erica to leave, aurora walked her outside while noticing derekʼs car parked. she looked at him with a harsh glare, and then he noticed her from the carʼs mirror.

but when erica got in the car, he drove away with no words, the blonde new turned wolf had yet to know anything.

WHILE AURORA WAS SITTING in the living room, at the argentʼs house. she drank some bourbon then she walked behind Chris upstairs.

" Headed out?" Chris asked while entering his daughter's room, finding adelle and lydia.

"Studying. Just studying, Dad." Allison said while waving at her sister.

“if you are studying why is adelle here?” argent asked while Allison rolled her eyes.

“my missing sister just came back, I would like to spend all my time with her” Allison said while aurora giggled quietly but coughed hiding it and argent just nodded.

" I get it. But, we need you to remember what happened." argent said while aurora just checked her nails.

"You want me to stop being friends with her?" Allison asked incredulously

" Actually, we want the opposite. I know how this might sound, but we need you to keep an eye on her." argent said while aurora looked at him confused.

"You want me to spy on her?" Allison asker confused

" We want you to look out for your friend to make sure everything's okay with her." argent said while aurora rolled her eyes.

“she is completely fine chris” aurora said while Chris gave her a stern look but she only raised her eyebrows.

“—Seems okay to me too" Allison said while the three watched as Lydia took a selfie and kissed her phone.

feeling eyes on her, lydia looked up noticing the three argents staring at her. while argent gave her a soft smile aurora waved at the girl.

“oh hey rory! your hair looks good in a messy bun” lydia said complementing the oldest redheaded in the room who thanked her and left with Chris.

“do you know anything?” argent asked while taking another drink but the only thing he received was aurora shrugging.

“i am not a genius, can't figure out something like that in a day” aurora said sassily while Chris rolled his eyes

“if you didn't they will kill issac” Chris said so quietly while aurora just pulled a few pictures in his face.

“this is his body, the claws seemed sharp to cut the lungs. whatever killed issacʼs dad was not a werewolf, it must be another shapeshifter, probably an angry one, more angry that just his full moon. ” aurora snapped the last part quietly  while Chris nodded amused. he always liked seeing her successful in her life, even though it was stupid because he was never really around.

and he kept ignoring the need to talk to her since she came back to beacon hills, saying that he will do it tomorrow.

not knowing that at some point, aurora will snap, this time more though.

they both sat drinking while aurora became to get drunk but couldn't stop, she wanted to forget the dream she had.

when she stood up to leave she stumbled and Chris caught her and steadied her quickly.

“how much did you drink? "Chris asked then he noticed the empty bottle of bourbon.

“you are not leaving,just stay here tonight.” Chris said and after many protests from aurora, Chris was covering her with the blanket in her room.

nefore leaving Chris turned around and sat on her bed, “why would you drink that much, I thought you only drank a little” Chris asked while aurora fought to keep her eyes open.

“i really miss him dad, I just wish I could have saved him” aurora said while a tear escaped her eye and Chris quickly whipped it away.

“he would be proud of you” Chris said while aurora only shook her head.

“i failed adelle too, I should have just died that night” aurora mumbled while Chris kept saying it was wrong, but he stopped once hearing her next words.

“you care about her, so does Allison, if I died you would have probably said that I overdosed again or something. people will get over it quickly” aurora said and closed her eyes. not realizing anything she just said.

but mostly, not realizing Chris had no idea about her overdose, he had no idea she used to take drugs. he had no idea if she quited at all.

STANDING IN THE ANIMAL CLINIC, was aurora and Chris.

" I'm wondering if you could give me your medical opinion on what killed this man." argent said while aurora gave a small smile to Alan which put him at ease slightly seeing someone he trusts.

" I don't know if you saw the sign out there, but this is just an animal clinic—" deaton said slightly anxious

" I'm aware of that. I'm also aware you're not just a vet." argent said while aurora rolled her eyes, giving Alan a comforting smile again.

the two argents left, to leave Alan to study the body.

aurora of course turned back to see the man she knew since she was thirteen. when she was near the animal clinic , she noticed a very pale Scott McCall.

helping him in there, against his own will not wanting to be near her at all. she made sure she got him to Alan who helped him.

" Why aren't I healing?" Scott asked the hunter and the vet.

" Because it's from an Alpha." deaton said while aurora continued.

“his scratch takes longer to heal. you will be find though.” aurora said while Scott just gave her a confused look.

"—I think we better have that talk now." deaton said but noticed the uneasiness in Scott.

“i trust aurora, she won't put you in any harm” Alan said making Scott at ease now, and aurora to give him a soft smile but turn towards the teenage boy staring at him blankly.

—————————————

this was the end of the episode I guess, I will try to update again today <3

also the chapter took so long because i wanted derek and aurora to have an enteract, but it will happen in the next chapter and honestly they own my whole heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.4K 12
Stiles has the same illness as her mother, and it's progressing quickly. She turns to Scott and asks for the bite, but he refuses. Noah and Chris do...
445K 9.2K 70
𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 when the McCall twins are thrown into the supernatural world? π˜‰π˜’π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨𝘴... {Based on MTV's Teen Wolf 'season 1'} ...
3.1K 88 8
ππ‹π€π‚πŠ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ ❝In which Allison's sister is thrown into the chaos her friends created.❞ *SLOW UPDATES* Teen Wolf Fanfic Stiles Stilinski x Fe...
65.7K 1.3K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...