πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞- Minho, Th...

By KazBrekker090

Being the first girl is weird. Asterin Freud, W.C.K.D's special weapon and a well known girl for being harsh... More

πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞
1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
β˜†THE SCORCH TRIALSβ˜†
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
43.
β˜†THE DEATH CUREβ˜†
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
Epilogue 3 (final)
A/N note<3
Bonus chapter<3

22.

11.6K 268 254
By KazBrekker090

•°•

Asterin was hot, and she knew it.
His girl was never good she was the baddest, she was the type of girl who would get on your knees for her with only a few magical words and that was why Asterin still haven't kissed Minho driving him nuts until he beg for her lips to be on his.

And Minho hated teasing.

She had an affect on everyone in the glade especially the keeper of the runners.

Asterin crossed her arms in front of her chest and glared at Teresa in annoyance who was brushing Thomas hair who was talking about what he remembered everything, "the entire time you've been here I...I was on the other side of it." Asterin couldn't believe the boy's words neither anyone, "so were you." Finished Thomas his words while looking straight into Teresa's eyes who were blurry.

Asterin was right, she was indeed one of them.

"Teresa we did this to them." Said Thomas looking up at friends who were towering them in the slammer, Teresa shook her head in disbelief, tears rushing down her cheeks as she couldn't believe the fact that she used to work for the bad guys, Asterin could feel the anger bubbling in her stomach but she kept her temper down.

"No.. it can't be true." She snapped watching as Thomas slightly rolled his eyes back at the girl, "but it is." He replied back turning to look at Newt who was staring at the ground, "why would they sent us up if we were with them?!" She asked trying to change the topic and make then believe that they weren't with them (which wasn't working), Thomas shook his head back at the girl trying to keep his voice low, "It doesn't matter."

"He's right..." Newt voice always seemed to smooth and calm her down, "It doesn't matter, any of it. Because the people we were before the Maze, they don't even exist anymore. These Creators took care of that. But what does matter is who we are now, and what we do right now. You went into the Maze and you found a way out." He exclaimed staring into his eyes.

"Yeah but if I had, Alby would still be alive." Said Thomas trying not to melt in the second in command eyes that were ravishing, "maybe... but I know hat if he were here, he would be telling you the exact same thing. Pick your ass up and finish what you started, cause if we do nothing, then that means Alby died for nothing and I can't have that." Newt's voice was confronting and one of the best things, it brought confidence and courage in whoever was currently listening.

And Thomas would kill someone to listen to his voice all day.

"Okay, but we gotta get through Gally first." Thomas said looking away from the blonde with slight pink cheeks, Asterin turned to look at Teresa with cold eyes, "hey." She called watching as everyone eyes landed on her but Asterin didn't seem to give a damn, "get out we need to talk." She said gesturing for Teresa to get out with a glare.

The boys stared at the girls who sneaked towards the deadheads and seemed to be fighting, "listen to me very clearly, it seems like you have been getting quite close to Thomas these past days ever since you came here, and as a girl who has been here for 2 months I'll give you a warning, looks like you need it. If I ever see you get between Newt and Thomas then you'll have to deal with me. Thomas doesn't like you but he likes Newt, and if I hear you yell at Chuck or order him to go get something than I will cut your legs off so you can crawl to get that syringe and not order us around like your slaves." She threatened coldly watching as Teresa crossed her arms in front of her chest trying to scare the black haired girl who only stared at her not affected.

Teresa finger suddenly was Asterin's shoulder as she tried to push her, "and who do you think you are to threaten me?" Just before she could poke her shoulder again, Asterin caught her wrist tightly and pulled it off her with a clenched jaw as she  stared dead into her soul, "you touch me again, the last thing you want to have is a broken nose, now move your ass before I move it myself." Tearing her wrist away from her she smiled at Teresa who was groaning in pain and trying to rub her wrist to ease the pain.

"Fuck you, Asterin"

"Shut the fuck up, thank you." She replied back walking away from the girl who was huffing in anger, shooting Newt a wink.

•°•

Gally tried to sacrifice Teresa and Thomas to the griever's, a rather stupid yet smart idea, if only he can sacrifice Teresa and not Thomas cause if he did that, she'll apologize and thank him for doing her the favor, she hated the girl, everyone knew that. but she loved Thomas, he was like her young brother.

Asterin and Minho stood beside one another and the girl looked up to see his death stares a really attractive look that sent her flying to cloud 9, a satisfied grin was in Asterin's lips as she watched the guy tie Teresa to the pole, "look around you! Look at our glade!" everyone did as told, the glade was destroyed, their home was destroyed.

Newt turned to look at Asterin before noddin slightly at her signaling for the runners to do their job, "it's time, love." She whispered to Minho who nodded back at her with a smirk reaching to intertwine their fingers, she turned to look at Chuck who was already staring at her for help, she nodded reassuringly at him with a smile.

It's funny how with only a smile she calmed him down.

"Are you listening to this, why are you standing there he's crazy!" Exclaimed Teresa looking at the gladers who only had guilt in their eyes, except Asterin and Newt, "you shut up." Said Gally pointing his finger at the girl warningly, a snort left Asterin's lips as she looked around hoping that no one heard her, but only Minho did.

"If you stay here the grievers are going to come back, they're gonna keep coming back until you're all dead!" Asterin was jealous of Teresa, she was beautiful, smart and everything that a girl wished to have, but the hatred she had towards her was very high, "shut up!" Yelled Gally, pointing at the boys who stood helplessly in front of Thomas who was laying on the ground, "tie him up! Do you hear me I said tie him up."

As the boys were about to pick up Thomas, the boy punched one of the guy's stomach stealing the spear away from him before hitting him in the face, Newt was next and he hit he other guy from behind protecting his boyfriend, Teresa kicking the boy's balls and Asterin move was smooth as she stood behind Gally kicking his leg watching as he fell on his knees with her pocket knife digging into his skin as she held him tightly on the ground, the cold blade against his neck was a nightmare.

Frypan helped Teresa and Chuck rushed to be with the rest of the group, Asterin glared as she slowly stepped away the blade still digging into his skin as she made her way towards the rest of the group, "full of surprises aren't you." Said Gally groaning in pain at how sharp her kick was, "you don't have to come with us but we ARE leaving. Anyone who wants to come that's your last chance!" Said Thomas pointing the spear at Gally who tried to hold back the gladers that wanted to come, "don't listen to him, he's just trying to scare ya!" He said with a frown.

"No I'm not trying to scare you, you're already scared, I'm scared! But I rather risk my life out there than spend the rest of it in here. We don't belong here and this place isn't our home, we were put here, we were trapped here, we can make it outta here, I know that." Minho reached to grab her hand gently squeezing it, she smiled back at him. Winston was the first to join and stood beside Frypan who grinned thankfully at him.

Jeff was next, muttering a sorry to Gally, then most of the rest.

"Gally, it's over. Just come with us." She said hoping that he would come with them, she may have slightly hated him but she didn't want him to stay in the glade were grievers might come back, "good luck against the grievers." He said to the girl who sighed heavily nodding softly at him, "you too." That was the only thing he had to say before the group ran inside the maze following the runners leading the way.

Asterin was on the back, keeping an eye on the group just instead if something fell or someone got hurt.

They were finally leaving this place.

•°•

I HAD TO CHANGE THE ROSES ARE RED SHIT BC IT IS CRINGE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 7K 45
β€’ Trial One: The Maze β€’ ||π†π‘πˆπ„π•π„π‘ π“π€πŒπ„π‘|| Blake was said to have tamed the vicious robotic creature, Seven. She was granted the nickname...
2.6K 168 32
Not knowing who she is, nor why she was send there, Ruby finds herself trapped in a maze full of boys. Thomas appears to be the most important person...
275K 9.1K 73
Jane is put in the maze as the first girl, but she has different intentions than the others. At first, she doesn't remember anything except for her n...
64.3K 1.6K 40
The first girl in the maze was the first person ever. A year later, 30 boys arrive and one boy for every month after that. Vera has learned to live...