A Shadow Person

Door Chimera_Regarion

A shadow is a hero that works in the shadows of a limelight hero, doing everything they can to ensure that th... Meer

What you mean Shadow?
A new heroes shadow
Endeavor...
My job takes priority
An Underground hero vs a shadow!
The Todoroki Family
A shadow can never survive....
What's a shadow?
... Lack of Security...
A weakness?
The invite
Training
LOV? What's that?! Can I eat it?
Out stealthed
What is that?
You call that luck?!
The Idiot on the phone...
Breakfast chatting
Calls over Calls
Kid, we going UA...
Rest
Imposters think alike
Zero Fate
As I thought
Uncovered truth!
You know him?
My curiosity killed me.... Check mate!
A Living Person!
Shadow in the Underground

This kid is different...

3.6K 167 156
Door Chimera_Regarion

Endeavor POV:

It was right after I put the plate on the table that I saw the kid lost in his thoughts. He looked pretty sad too.

What did he encounter to even look this sad.

His eyes....

God what did he see to look like this?

He looks worse than a hero who retieres!

He must have seen soo much.

I wish I could have gotten my hands on you a lot sooner.

But I'll change how you've been treated from now on.

I don't care if the whole world is against you.

You deserve to have someone on your side.

I am soo furious to see that your family gave you up.

...

Don't worry from now on tho.

I am aure it will be hard to accept the changes but I'll be there for you.

Me: Eat before it gets cold.

Izu: Thanks!

He looked soo happy when he saw the food. It was the first time I saw the kid smile like that. His eyes were a bit watery and glittering too. I could tell how moved he was by this small gesture.

However I just felt bad. The more I saw his reaction the more I wanted to rip off whoever did this to a kid like him. He seemed like a bright one. Scratch that he was very bright just seeing what he did yesterday with Shoto's ice. He not only analysed it correctly but also ecplained it to him.

His mind was working on a whole different level and I was sure of that.

Izu: mhhh! This-omnomn-is sooooo-nomnomnom-goood!

Soo cute!

How can someone make a child as cute, small and young as you work soo hard?

I don't understand people...

First my son Touya finds Keigo and now I pick up another mistreated kid by the hero agency...

If I ever get to go to America they better have good fire fighters.

Don't care if I lose my passport.

This is insane!

Who even came up with a shadow concepts?

Training them from a you g age and everything....

They are not human!

They better prey for me to never cross their paths or god- no satan help them rest their shattered and burned souls.

As I was thinking that I watched a kid eat or more like gobbled up the food like a small squirk stuffing its cheeks. I found it pretty cute and funny seeing him do that. 

Thankfully he didn't seemed sad anymore right after he finished up the food in seconds. This only told me that he was rarely eating properly and that is also the reaosn why he was eating food very fast. It just meant that he either was scared not have the food later ot that he couldn't normally afford to eat at all. It made me even more angrier and if it were not for the hero commission in America and me being in Japan, that hero building would burn by now a couple of times.

After he was done, we both went to my hero agency and in contrary how you normally would enter, he went to the side and to the vent hatch of the building.

Me: What are you doing?

Izu: Just watch. 

I watched the kid, scale up the wall for a bit and it looked rediculously skilled. There was nothing in my mind which had told me that he could do it. He just backed up a bit and then ran at the wall scaling up a 3 meters high up hatch to grab the outer rim and pull himself closer. After that he just opened it with a knife and he was in.... I was left speachless.

Okay no one will do that!

How the hell?

Why does he even know how to do that?!

After a couple of seconds I decided to go into my agency the normal way in and found him waiting for me in my office. The worst part was no security camera or anything detected him.

Me: How?

Izu: How what?

Me: You are weird kid.

Izu: Not weird. Just checking every possibilities. You never know what can happen. Never underestimate villains.

That was all he said before standing up from my seat and walk out of the room. I followed up since I didn't wanted to leave him alone at all. However without me telling him where the security office was, he just went straight there and busted the door open, screamed at the people to leave and sat down.

I just nodded to the people so they could leave and watched his fingers move over the key board as he did some adjustments.

Me: You can code?

Izu: More like hack but yes.

Me: Wait, Izu, you hacking my agency?

Izu: I am sewing up all loopholes here. Be thankful for that.

That was all he did before turning his focus back to the keyboard and it took him only half an hour before he stood up and walked past me wihtout telling me a thing. We bot ended up outside the hero agency once again.

Me: What are you planning to do?

Izu: Try out the new security system I set up with all the things you already had installed. They were used inefficently and so I changed the source code to make them work better together.

Me: *Sigh* Don't get hurt Izu.

Izu: I won't and you might want to get inside just in case I trigger it.

Me: I understand. 

That was how I left the kid do what he basically was about to do. I didn't had to question that as he seemed eager and skilled as well as if he knew what to do. It just seemed right to let him do whatver he wanted to do. It was not as if I couldn't change things back at all. Money wasn't the problem at all.

This was how I found myself back at my office staring at the monitors trying to find the kid. However he wasn't anywhere to see which only meant that he was way too skilled. No villain in this area was that highly skilled and insane to actually attack a hero agency at all.

I waited and waited and waited.

Finally after 6 hours the kid just jumped down from the ceilings vent hatch and looked not only amused but also soo proud.

Izu: Well I am done now. Your agency is the safest space there is.

Me: ... how the hell did you get in there without triggering the alarm then?

Izu: Oh I left a specific rout for myself open. But it is one that only I know and people that doesn't know it or even if they knew it, it would be impossible if not trained for years to do this.

Me: ... I don't have to understand that.

Izu: Nope. Just know that your hero agency is safer than Tartarus.

Me: ... How do you know that.

Izu: Ohh there is this shadow training camp where they send us there just to escape. We basically have to know how to escape from everywhere and that prision isn't even that tightly secured at all.

Me: Nezu would be dissapoined in his skills but also thrilled knowing someone called the tightes security made by the hero commission like that.

Izu: Wel.... as I said it is a must know skill for us Shadows.

Me: Well not normal here. 

Izu: Shadows are by far not considered normal-

That was the moment I could hear his stomach growl faintly and it was already about to get nooon so it was a good time to take a break and go out to get something with the kid.

Me: Hahaha you seem hungry. Let's get something to eat. I am hungry too.

Izu: ...

Me: Come on Izu.

I grabbed my jacket and was about to get out but found the kid looking down on the floor and thinking about something. In the end, I came towards him and stood right in front of the little guy.

Izu: Thanks for the offer but I would reather not be seen with you.

Me: Huh?

I know he doesn't mean it in a hate kind of way but this sounded just wrong.

What is going through your mind right now?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

64.3K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
59.2K 1.8K 34
'Without Mom, what really am I?' Izuku always asked himself hypothetically...now, his mother was really gone. He still vividly remembers the blood se...
117K 5K 25
Would you like to know your death day and the cause of death? If you would know it... What would you do? Would you try to save people and yourself o...
595K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...