Infected/Prototype Deku

By Hirakplays

In this Multiverse Izuku Yagi or we all know him as Deku was Born into the Yagi family with a terrible fate t... More

Born into happy family but with terrible fate
Nightmares to Beautiful Dreams
Identifying your Nightmares and preparing for the worst
Being the Demise Itself
Getting an Upgrade
Meeting an odd old lady?
A little notice
Meeting a God
gaining a follower
Regrets
A Dead Child's Childhood
Becoming a student again
Grave Meeting
USJ Incident
Back Again
Mad Mind
Broken
Investigation pt 1
Investigation pt 2 / Preparation
Let's Go Hunting!!
The Problem
Nightmares
Bored
Traitor
Fake Devil's Fake Pawn's FAKE Mayhem
Me?!
You Can't Stop Me!
I am a fucking New God!
How is this Hammer so Heavy?!
ENOUGH!
I am a King , I am a God , I am the one who defected all
Where Am I?

Rocking on The Mountains

4.2K 77 12
By Hirakplays

Izuku was thrown out from the USJ by the two infected men . He was thrown to a nearby hill. As he crashes down a hooded man comes and leg stomps him on his stomach making a huge crater.  Izuku was lying inside the crater he felt a lot of pain at once he wasn't in his armor.  Though as he was feeling physical pain he was also feeling tremendous headache it was killing him . But tolerating the pain he crawled out of the crate . As he was about stand he was rocket kicked by someone and then he was being used as a surfboard.

But after the man jumped off from him he stood up. Now he wasn't feeling any headaches but he was angry and his straight motive was the to beat the shit out of them know the reason why they attacked him.

Izuku: HRAAHHH!!!(as he dashes with his claws towards them as he was near them the hooded guy stabbed his claws inside the ground which created a massive spikes that impaled Izuku.)

Izuku: AHHHHHH!!!!(as he tries to get himself off the spikes)

Hooded man: Now James!!

The bald man: YAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!( As he jumps up with his hammer-fists and smashed Izuku with it)

Being Smashed hard Izuku was losing consciousness but he kept his will strong like a steel and grabbed The bald man and slices his throat as he was consuming him it was disturbed by the hooded man.

The Hooded man: I will not let you kill that bastard !!(as he smacks Izuku with muscle mass)

Izuku was thrown away quite a distance but he achieved something.  As he comes out from the debris with Hammer-fists a much more terrifying , deadly and stronger version.  As he was feeling tired he knelt down and put his hands down. As soon as he did that a huge Shockwave was created by simply  putting down the arms. They were really heavy a much more heavy thing Izuku ever had on his hands before. The Shockwave smacked the two men really far away from Izuku.  Izuku stood up and took a deep breath as he looked at his hands then smashed the ground destroying the hill. Everywhere was only dust and debris as he was thinking they are gone he was again whipped by something. It was the two men.

The two men:HRAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ( as both launched their Whipfists)

But Izuku grabbed them by simply activating his shields. As both men were coming towards him he used his super agility and grabbed one of the men and smashed them down then grabbed another one with the hammer-fists then jumped high and did a German supplex on the other guy. As he was consuming them he was interfered by two more person both were carrying guns on them.

They didn't even able to damage him at all but it angered him he was about to go towards them when he felt the same  feeling when he achieved those heavy fists. Both of his hands again started to change like before now to a whip like thing except both of the fists had three claw looking thing on it which was move  like it can bend, open close,grab like an actual hand with three fingers looking with sharp edges all over the place.

He was now ready to whoop anyone's ass as he was thinking when a suddenly some  tendrils started coming out of him as the nearby debris and trees dashed towards him because the tendrils were pulling them towards him. The debris and trees crashed onto him but he was alright as he changed into his armor at the correct time. If he didn't had these powers then he would have been a dead meat.

Izuku jumped up then launched both of his Whips at them one dodged it and one tanked the hit with his shields. As Izuku was about to retract them when he was pulled towards the bald man and a big blade was stabbed in Izuku's whole body.  As The bald man took out his blade then threw him towards the hooded one who just used the same weapon to slash  him across the chest. Izuku fell down heavily bleeding he was injured really bad. As the bald guy and the hooded man was about to cut him with there blades when he took out his claws then grabbed both the blades and  stabbed them then started walking behind them when suddenly spikes came out of their body like a bomb was implanted into them. He again started consuming both of them when he was shot dead at his head with a shotgun.  Though it didn't cause anything to him. He started walking towards the other persons when both of the men were shouting at them to run away. But they didn't listen to them . They started shooting him again . Izuku came near them and grabbed both of their guns and consumed them surprisingly.  Both were in horror but kept a brave face . When Izuku said something.

Izuku: Go away from here you will get hurt . (As he turns around and about to walk towards the men when he was smacked in the head by a Ebony girl ( Disclaimer: I am not a racist I didn't had a proper and gentle word for black men and women so used the word " ebony" please don't say any mean comments towards me I respect both sides of people)

Izuku: Why did you do that?( he said calmly)

Ebony girl: Yeah, and I am about to let my dad get beaten by you no way!

Izuku: Your dad wants you to leave for your own safety.

Ebony girl: Oh Yeah and let my dad get killed by you, never!!

Izuku: I didn't even want to hurt them in the first place but they did .( still calm)

Ebony girl: they were hunting you because you would cause chaos in this universe with the virus!

Izuku: Oh you guys know about the virus!(surprised)

The bald man: Yeah we know so what!

The hooded man: we shouldn't had disclosed this to this man.

Izuku: Woah Woah watch your mouth foreigner I am an independent 15 years-old.

All of them were shocked that the man they were hunting was a 15 year old boy.

All four: HUHHHHHHHH!!!

Izuku:Uhhh excuse me but we should leave this place because authorities will arrive soon in this place to find out what happened here let's talk somewhere else.

All four : (simply nodded)

To some safe place= his hideout.

Izuku:I never disclose my hideouts to anyone but I got some questions for you.

The bald man: Well let's first introduce ourselves shall we?

Izuku: Alright my name is Izuku.

The bald man: My name is James Heller.

The hooded man: My name is Alex Mercer.

Woman with a Jacket and guns on her:My name is Dana Mercer I am his sister.

Ebony Girl: My name is Amaya Heller.

Izuku: So you guy's are also foreigners. Hey is the virus is actually a  weapon?

All four of them were quite.  Then Alex spoke up.

Alex: Yes it is a biological weapon. How do you know that ?

Izuku:Someone told me.

James: Who?

Izuku: A certain God whom I will not be able to meet you guys with.

Dana: And why is that?

Izuku: Because I don't know how to do it myself.

Everyone was silent.

Izuku: So what happened to your world to toss out a vial of the virus that I carry
And what is it name?

Alex: Our world was almost torn apart by the virus or biological weapon that we carry.  The Blacklight virus .

Izuku: So I carry Blacklight virus.

Alex : No you carry it's better version Blacklight 2.0 .

Izuku: hmmm.

Amaya: So what is your goal with the help of the virus?

Izuku:To punish the people who wronged me and get my revenge on them for destroying my life.

Dana: So don't plan to start a  rebel against humanity?

Izuku: No?

Dana:hmmmm. I think our work is here done we can go home .

Izuku: What was your goal even?

Amaya: To make sure the virus wasn't in dangerous hands but you give us hope that it is in safe hands. But what do you think about humanity does it need to be perished?

Izuku: I don't know . My heart tells me  it still can become better than before if given chance.

Amaya: So what is your whole story about your revenge?

As Izuku proceeds to explain his past to them and their eyes become watery because he didn't had a good life. He just wanted to be loved . But all he was pushed away.  The four people then started hugging him which honestly melted his heart and he started sobbing but was comforted by both Amaya and Dana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 75 16
Izuku Midoriya, who was born without was facing an endless amount of bullying and threats from others at school, including his so thought childhood f...
18.4K 190 7
Izuku Forza was once a Yagi until he was diagnosed as quirkless. Izuku's life became a living nightmare when his family began to neglect and abused h...
261K 3.7K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...
63.4K 1.4K 27
Izuku forgotten in the forest by his step father for being quirless at the age of four all was seemed hopeless and was left to die but he wasn't goin...