The forbidden (Straykids maf...

By your_local_hoee_

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -violence -death -S/A -Drugs -Smut -etc Hey babes for those who have read my stories you kno... More

Introduction
Part 1.
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part. 5
Part. 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Hey!
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41 (last chapter)

Part 22

1.7K 48 11
By your_local_hoee_

Y/n POV:

I walk into the kitchen leaning against the island counter. "FUCK!" I yell throwing a glass at the wall breaking it. I feel so lost and confused like I'm holding water in my hand trying to get it to not spill out but it's slipping between the cracks slowly falling from my hands.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down and hopefully get the thoughts that are racing through my mind to calm down.

"Y/n." I hear a voice. I keep my eyes away from him looking at the counter not wanting to show the tears in my eyes.

"Pull yourself together. Nothings going to be solved by throwing things." Lee know tells me. I look up with my eyes trying for the tears to sink back in hopefully going away.

Once I know I'm not going to cry I turn around looking at lee know. "Your right." I tell him. A maid comes over cleaning up the broken glass on the floor. "Thank you." I tell her.

"So what are you going to do now?" Lee know asks me. I let out a sigh walking past him "just follow me." I tell him. He does as I say following me back into the conference room. Everyone is talking but once they notice I'm in the office they stop talking the room getting quiet.

"I don't want word getting around that Chan's not in charge as of now. This would be the perfect time for enemies to make their move. I don't want anyone knowing not a soul. Everything that's happened stays inside this house. Do I make myself clear?" I ask them they all nod their heads.

"Good, now all of you go about your normal daily things regular missions and errands. I will assign tasks when I have to give. When you are not working on finding Chan you are working on missions and when you aren't working on any missions your finding Chan." I tell them.

"Changbin I want you to focus solely on what I told you to do earlier. Soobin and Yeji after you eat please meet me in Chan's office." I tell them. The both of them slightly nod their heads and I turn around making my way up to the third floor by myself. I almost died seven times but I eventually made it.

I get to my room going in closing the door I sit on my bed taking a deep breath. "I need a shower."

I get up going to my dresser grabbing an oversized shirt and short pajama shorts.

*knock knock knock*

The door opens, I see Jeongin walking in and I turn around ignoring his existence. "Y/n I'm sorry...but you shouldn't close me out even if you are scared you can't just leave me in the dark. I want us to find Chan and get him home fast just as much as you I'm just as scared for him as you are but you can't close people out because of it." He tells me.

"You questioned my loyalty in front of EVERYONE. Forget that YOU questioned MY loyalty. Of all people you!? Really? And I'm not scared. I'm not fucking scared. I'm not shutting anyone out I'm trying to find my brother. Now get the fuck out of my room." I tell him my voice as cold as ice but also holding anger.

Maybe it's his words that made me say these things, maybe it's the stress of all of this. No, it's both. I'm completely justified to being angry with him how dare he question my loyalty?

But another part of me is questioning it too. Will I be able to kill Jin if it comes down to it?

I grab my cloths limping to the bathroom closing the door behind me Jeongin still in my room.

I turn the shower on taking my cloths off getting in. The hot water slides down my body covering it in warmth. I wash my hair and body including my face then sitting in the water. I can't stop thinking about what they may be doing to Chan.

I know there torture methods more than anyone. They used to do them to me. Painful, excruciating, long never ending pain.

I cut the shower off getting out wrapping a towel around my body drying myself off. I get dressed brushing my hair and teeth. I look at the time it's now eleven at night.

There is no way I'm going to be able to fall asleep. I can't sleep. Why should I when my brother is in danger? The most important thing is getting him home.

____________________________________
~ four hours later~
____________________________________

3rd person POV:

It's now three In the morning changbin and y/n are in changbins computer room sitting at his desk watching the CCTV's. Y/n looks over at changbin to see his heavy eyes closing slowly. Y/n can tell that by the looks of it he's exhausted.

"Changbin go get some rest." She tells him. He uncrosses his arms looking at her "no I will stay." He tells her acting as if he isn't tired.

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. It's three in the morning your exhausted don't even try to say your not. Go and get sleep please." She tells him. Changbin sighs standing up.

"You need to go to sleep too y/n." He tells her giving her a knowing look. "I will soon." She tells him. Changbing tells y/n goodnight going out of his work place to his room to get enough sleep as possible.

An hour goes by by the time y/n catches one of the cars with license plates. Y/n quickly pauses it zooming in to the number plate then the street sign.

She quickly writes the street name down on a piece of paper. Y/n goes to the next CCTV that would spot one of the cars and finds it again driving down the main road. Again and again she sees them going down different roads she quickly goes onto another computer in changbins 'hacking' room. She pulls up a map of the city connecting to where the streets are where they are headed to quickly typing in each streets without looking at the board but at the CCTVs.

Y/n's heart starts pounding her hope getting higher every passing second. She watches as the car goes into a tunnel. She waits for it to come out of the other end but doesn't see the car come out.

She sits and wait for about and hour still nothing happening. Cars start driving in and out of the tunnel now if being just regular traffic.

All of her hopes quickly shatter throwing her back all the way to step one. "Fuck." She says aggravated rubbing her temples.

"I'm going to loose my fucking shit." Y/n says to herself sighing. "Well now there's one thing I can do." She tells herself. Y/n gets up turning off changbins PC's and lights then closing the door walking out of his office using the pair of crutches Lee know gave to her.

The house is completely silent everyone in the house is sleeping aside from y/n and guards that are on duty standing at their posts.

Y/n POV:

I go down the halls trying to be as quiet as possible to not wake anyone up with my crutches. Finally I get to the stair case I stand there wondering how the hell I'm going get down I can't hop down all of these stairs, though that would be funny to watch me try and do that.

I sit on the top stare holding my crutches on my knees as I scoot dow the stares slowly. I get to the bottom step standing my crutches up so I can get up of of the bottom stairs. I go to pull myself up but what's I lift up my head I see a pair of legs standing in front of me...

Fuck.

I look up to just see the head of the guards. He takes my arm helping me up. "Where are you off to?" He asks me. If this were any other case he'd be reporting to Chan. But because Chan's gone and I'm in charge he reports to me.

All I need to do is be really confident. "Thank you, if the others wake up looking for me tell them I left where I was going on the computer in changbins office if I don't come back by at lease nine or ten in the morning. Also quickly but thoroughly check my car for any trackers or listening devices and when I leave I'd like for you and your men to check all of the cars wether that be Straykids, TXT, ITZY, the maids and your own. Put a tracker on my car that way if something happens someone can locate my car" I tell the guard.

He gives me a full ninety degree bow. "I will be leaving shortly then." I tell him walking past him.

I walk down the halls going into the weaponry room grabbing the gun Jisung gave me for my birthday including the watch. I see my sword that Jisung also gave me mounted beautifully in a glass case on the wall. Part of me wants to grab it and use that instead but I want my first use of it to be Namjoons neck against the blade. I snap out of my disgusting yet delightful thoughts of the ways I could kill him with it. I make sure that the gun if already loaded with bullets and is on safety.

I leave my pajamas on since it's four in the morning no one will really be out. The trip there is about four hours but with not much people on the road I can get there in one.

I go out of the weaponry room the lights turning off on their own not detecting any more motion in the room.

I go to the front door to see two guards standing in front of it. They open the door letting me out. Carefully I go down the steps going to my car to see the head of the guards.

"There was nothing found on your car. We placed a tracker under the bumper everything is set up to Seo Changbins computer system. Would you like me to send a guard with you?" He asks me.

"No, I should be fine on my own. Thank you." I tell him. I go over to the door opening it up and sliding my crutches into the passenger seat then getting in the car. The car door goes down closing, I put the car in reverse backing out then switching gears going down the road that leads to the gates.

The gates open but I sit there for a minute quickly putting in the roads I need to go to onto the GPS. Once I have that done I decide to blare some music hoping it would stop all the worries from screaming at me.

I drive down the long dark road at one hundred and fifty miles an hour. I know these roads pretty well and there is not one car out, though I am a bit paranoid that someone could be following me. I try to push back my paranoia to the back of my mind.

If I focus on one thing maybe I will be okay. My one thing I need to focus on is getting Chan. That's all, that's all I need to do and it shouldn't be that hard.

It's been almost twenty four hours as of now and I've gotten absolutely no where.... I know that if it was me that bangtan had Chan would be busting the doors down right now.

An hour of driving and I'm finally at the starting streets that one of the bangtan members were at. I drive down the still dark early morning road until I see a tunnel. Before driving in the tunnel I grab my gun taking off the safety.

I set the gun down then turning the music down as well. I take my right hand putting my thumb, index, and middle finger together, then touching my forehead, the center of my chest, my left shoulder then my right shoulder crossing myself.

I'm not really a religious person but I'd be fucking dammed if I died now. I start driving into the tunnel it curves so it isn't like you can see down to the end.

I drive about forty five seconds more until I see the black SUV. I drive up to the SUV not seeing anyone in it. I open my door grabbing the gun. I decide to leave my crutches in the car and just limp walk.

Each step hurts like a bitch but I need to just suck it up. I honestly think being with SKZ has really softened me up.

Once I confirm there is no one in the car I go back and grab one crutch slamming it once hard on the window shattering the window into pieces.

I put my arm into the car unlocking it from the outside. I open the door sitting in the drivers seat.

This is Namjoon's car.

I open the dash board looking around around hoping to find at least something so small, something that can help.

I check everything in the front opening all of the compartments checking the sun blockers, the side door everything.

I get out of the car opening the door to the back seats. I check in the pockets of the back seats to see if anything was left but don't feel anything in the pockets.

I slide my hands into the seats feeling something hard and circular. I pull it out opening my hand to see one of Chan's rings.

So he was one hundred percent without a doubt in this car...which means one of the cars that came into the tunnel a bit after picked whichever member took Chan.

I slip the ring into the pocket of my pajama shorts continuing to search for anything else. I look under the seats shining my phone flash light. I don't see anything under there either...I get back out of the car going to the trunk opening it and it's also completely empty.

I think for a moment pondering on where I should look next.

I got to the front of the car opening the hood looking in just Incase something is indeed hidden. But still nothing.

I go to the side of the car leaning my back against the car door. I slowly slide down onto the floor careful of not trying to hurt my ankle even more which looks extremely swollen from me being on it.

I scoot myself towards the middle of the car laying down on the ground I slide underneath it. I'm now under the suv looking up at the bottom of it.

Something immediately catches my eyes I see a blinking dimmed red light. God I hope this isn't a bomb. I scoot myself down until my face is directly under the red light. Once I confirm it isn't a bomb I take it off it coming off feeling magnetic.

I hold it up since this is a pretty large SUV and it's a little high up from the ground it gives me plenty of wiggle room.

I hold it towards the light of the tunnel seeing that it's a tracker. I quickly get from out of under the car leaning my back against the car expecting the small tracker. I see initials on the tracker confused at first.

"O.O.O" I read my eyebrows scrunching together. I think for a hard second until the realization slams into me. "Oh my fucking god."

A/n:

HEY BABES sorry for taking so long :( I wanted this to be good and I felt like my writing has definitely lost a little potential these last few chapters... but I really hope you liked it!! What do you think y/n found out????????? Should we be worried? 😦

And how do you think the members, txt and ITZY will react with y/n leaving... 😬

Anyways guess you will have to find out next update 😉 but love you fighting💜💜💜💜💜

Also not sure when my next update will be maybe in two or three days depending on how I'm feeling emotionally and mentally 💓💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 3.5K 39
When 8 people came to a place called district 9 to play a real-life game called The Mafia Game, they didn't know that they need to kill each other in...
32.4K 1.3K 102
【𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝】 ❝I love this gang, since I joined and we all experienced a lot of stuff❞ ¤━━━¤☠︎¤━━━¤☠︎¤━━━¤☠︎¤━━━¤ 𝐼𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡...
211K 5.7K 63
⚠️ THERE IS SMUT AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Y/n has a normal life...that is until she got kidnapped by the most notorious mafia in Asia. What she d...
163K 3.4K 56
Y/n was like any other girl. She was kind, well behaved and had good grades. She didn't have to many friends but preferred it this way. However when...