Shame/ bottom Yoongi [Gang au...

By ra2bunn

The boys being obsessed over Yoongi and trying to make him theirs. Gang au. "Can't we take hi-" "Gosh Namjo... More

#
_
-
(
)
@
&
'
/
;
!
?
*
°
¥
§
{
¢
𝕜00Ⓚ
♂♂
D
O
N
T
C
A
W
I
S
H
Y
O
U
R
B
O
Y
F
R
I
E
N
D
W
A
S
H
O
T
L
I
K
E
M
E
V
𝕔
𝕠
𝕔
^><^
¦¬¦
¢
¢;]
[]
{}
¬^¬
.\\\\.
~¡~
-&-
#2
##2

1.7K 67 5
By ra2bunn

"Don't get cheeky now. Even if you're cute you shouldn't be a dick like me Yoongi" Jungkook said with a small smile only for Yoongi to smile a bit as well.

"So you agree that you're being a dick?"

"Apparently I do. You got me there"

"You know, since we're already in this position, what do you think about kissing now? I've even asked you now" jungkook grinned looking down at Yoongi who looked like he thought about his answer.

"If you really have to, an small kiss wouldn't really hurt me.. But remember just an small kiss, nothing more."

"Of course.. Or perhaps more" jungkook quickly added at the end, already pressing his lips onto Yoongi before the smaller could say anything and keeping his lips on Yoongis for an few seconds before breaking the kiss to push another kiss on his cheek.

"I swear to god you're all suck greedy bastards" Yoongi mumbled with a small sight, already stopping as jungkook suddenly pushed another few kisses near his jawline and moving down.

"Kook I said no!"

"I'm no dog though. I won't listen that easily" jungkook countered, looking back up to peck Yoongis lips a few times who eventually had enough and moved a hand over Jungkooks mouth.

"Shut it! You're a grown ass man you-DID YOU JUST LICK MY HAND!? EW" 

And there Jungkooks mouth was freed again, Yoongi looking a bit disgusted at his hand and moving his hand on Jungkooks shirt to rub his Salvia off.

"I'm a grown man who knows what he wants.. Just a little more, tiny tiny bit more"

"You already got a lot compared to the others, calm your ass down!" Yoongi said and then tried to push jungkook off only for kook to then let his body fall down onto Yoongis.

"Ay! Kook stop that shit! Let me out!"

"No chance! I'll only get off if you agree to have another kiss"

"okay another simple kiss! Agreed!"

"No no, I don't want an simple kiss. French kiss"

".. You fucker"

"Do you want me to let you out now or not?.. I'll only get up if you agree"

".. Okay! Just get up, you're kind of heavy" Yoongi finally agreed and then sighted a bit relieved as soon as Jungkook leant up.

"Gosh.. You're even greedier than namjoon." the male said and then looked back up at Jungkook who smirked down at Yoongi, clearly pleased with his answer.

"You're ready?.. Or does the baby still need more time~?" jungkook teased getting an annoyed glance from Yoongi.

"Let's just get it over with. I really wanna eat some of the cookies now" Yoongi said not even sure what to really expect.

And just like that Jungkooks lips back on Yoongis, the taller clearly having some experience in this type of thing whilst Yoongi was a bit lost, trying to keep up only to fail and holding onto Jungkooks shoulders, pushing Jungkooks body up as soon as the male broke the kiss to escape from him and also to avoid his gaze, not really wanting to get even more teased as his face had turned a bit red, also from not really being able to breath.

Sttorming out of his room, Yoongi passed Jimin who walked by, disappearing inside the kitchen to finally eat his cookies.

Jimin however now looked after Yoongi a bit irritated why the male looked so bothered and red, only to stare at Jungkook in shock as he saw him walking out of the same room.

".. What the hell did you do?"

"What do you mean?" jungkook innocently asked, hands shoved in his pockets but not able to hold back the grin on his lips.

"You know what I mean Jungkook."

"Come on, just a bit kissing that's it.. Too bad that you didn't get the chance yet. He's also looking adorable while kissing, especially while kissing.. With tongue. Maybe you'll be able to get a kiss one day as well, maybe not though" The male smiled, walking past Jimin who was clearly a bit annoyed that Jungkook was trying to provoke him.

"WITH TONGUE!?" Taehyung screamed, looking shocked at Jimin who just told him.

"Yeah.. If Jungkook keeps going like that he's gonna have a favorism for jungkook. He's making moves way too fast.. I'm not sure if Yoongi feels pushed to do it or if he simply needs this type to just come out himself and agree."

"What's the deal? Why did you scream Tae?" Hoseok asked, walking inside Jimins room and looking at the two.

"Oh-.. Nothing. We just talked about some stuff and I-" Jimin started only for Taehyung to cut him off.

"Jungkook kissed Yoongi with tongue"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah"

"..."

"..."

"He's not making it easy.." Hoseok mumbled before moving a hand through his hair in distress.

"What are you all talking about?" Jin asked as he walked inside the room.

And shortly after everyone apart from Yoongi and Jungkook was inside the room, spreading the news.

"What's going on inside here?" Jungkook finally joined, looking inside the room where all of them were discussing things, now turning all around to look at Jungkook.

"You definitely have to step a bit down! Leave us a chance as well man" Taehyung started talking and there the chaos began, arguing and lots of fighting, screaming and yelling who took it too far, who's turn it was how much was allowed and who didn't like what.

Yoongi meanwhile peacefully enjoyed his time without the boys, eating something and watching TV, not bothering to look after them.

Only as suddenly an window breaking upstairs  was heard and there suddenly flew something by the window right besides Yoongi on the first floor, he decided to step in.

Luckily they just threw an chair, he was actually afraid that one of them really got pushed out of the window.

"Hey wha- AH ! DID SOMEONE JUST THROW AN CLOCK AFTER ME!?" Yoongi yelled, just nearly having dodged it and looking at the room that was clearly a mess.

"Stop fighting! Boys! Hey! You fuckers!" Yoongi kept screaming, not getting any reaction, as they didn't even seem to notice him.

He really had to come up with something else to solve this.

Yoongi looked a second at the bed, not sure in which room he actually was but not really caring and just getting on it to sit down, sighting a bit as he thought how far he had to go to get their attention, getting a bit more comfortable before loudly announcing.

"I'M GONNA UNDRESS!"

Still not really much of an reaction, simply starting to take off his socks and pushing them off the bed, sitting up and starting to pull up his hoodie, looking around the room that now went quiet and taking the hoodie off after he still had an shirt underneath it.

"Well. Now that I got your attention, could you all please explain what the fuck is wrong with you that you literally seem to destroy this room right now?" he then asked looking around and not getting any answer.

"Are you gonna continue to undress?"
"Jimin!"
"what!? I'm pretty sure we all had the same thought" Jimin sighted and then looked at Jin who started to speak.

"You see.. We're all a bit.. Messy right now. We kinda fight because some kissed you and some didn't, and now jungkook got even further with this French kiss thing" Jin tried to explain only for Yoongi to look a bit dumbfounded at them.

"That's your reason to destroy a whole room and beat each other up?.. Is it really that difficult? Guys I agreed to this thing with you all.. There's no going back now, which means that you all get the same chances it's just that jungkook is.. Yeah he's.. A bastard and a bit more pushy"

"Was that a compliment? I'm at least a good kisser" jungkook immediately asked and moved closer to Yoongi only for Namjoon to pull him back.

"Kook you should definitely calm a bit down. Don't be so posessive, that's kinda stupid, especially because we're multiple people who want to have an chance"

"I'm not posessive" jungkook said only for everyone to shake their heads.

"You're really posessive, especially an hour ago when you saw how close we two were."

"I guess I was.. A tiny bit jealous. But now I'm fine though. No worries" he said and then looked back at Yoongi just like everyone else.

"Can I move in with you for a couple of days?"

"Sure bro.. We really destroyed your room"

"You really did"

And that's how Jimin moved in Taehyung room for at least an week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 9K 55
" We will make you regret for saying yes.. " " And we will make you regret for saying no.. " " You shitty blind girl.. get out of my way " " Touch ou...
806K 26.2K 76
Wrong place, wrong time. That's all it was. You never meant to witness what you did. You were willing to forget it and never speak of it again, but...
293K 10.4K 92
When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated him and wanted him to disappear from his...
Bet By ck

Fanfiction

8.5K 515 5
"FINE! I'll prove it. What's the bet this time? I'll fucking show you", They always do dumb bets like this on each other, with penalties attached sho...