SOLITARY (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

Loneliness... that's what he always wanted. He wanted to be alone. His world is different. He didn't need any... More

1 The Wedding
2 She loves him
3 This is what I'm
4 The Letter
5 Arnav's friends
6 Food Poison
7 Angel
8 Interview
9 The Answer
10 Anonymous Feel
11 Khushi's Perception
12 Question
13 She is his wife...after all...
14 Guilty Mother-in-law
15 Angry Arnav
16 Change
17 Husband's Condition
18 No peace of mind
19 The First HUG
20 Warm-heartedness
21 Clarity
22 Furious Husband
23 Love?
24 Proposals
25 I'm Married
26 Arnav's Action
27 Engagement Party
28 Arnav's closeness
29 Arnav and his thought
30 Encounter
31 First ever conversation
32 Utter Change
33 Clear-cut declaration
34 Is it Permanent?
35 As he said...
36 Feelings...?
37 In Arnav's Room
38 Real Picture
39 Talks...
40 Confession
41 Unexpected Action
42 Normal Life
43 Danger?
44 The Party
45 Jealous
46 plan
47 Pleasant Surprise
48 In Delhi
49 Excitement
50 Nose Cut
51 Apology
52 Romance and passion
53 Mysterious Man
54 Who is he?
55 Plan of meeting Vishal
56 Don't poke your nose
57 Cute Fight
58 Warning
59 How important...!
60 Apology
61 Helping Khushi
62 Third Person
63 Suspicion
64 Task
65 Confusion
66 Trap
68 Boomerang
69 Guests
70 Guests or Enemies?
71 The party
72 Understanding Partner
73 Last Part
Epilogue

67 Punishment

3.4K 226 48
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 67 Punishment

Arnav was surprised, to see Khushi in Purna's place because he just called Aman and Victor there. Arnav sensed Purna moving a little. He turned his gaze to Purna again who was trembling by his sharp glare.

"What do you think, you can manipulate me?"

Purna stepped back with fear as she saw Arnav so outraged.

"How dare you call me to your place? You are going to repent for calling me here for your lifetime..."

Purna looked at Max and Moni expecting their help. Max was in Victor's control and Moni was trembling like hell.

"Bhaiya..." Purna said.

Arnav tangled her neck, gritting his teeth.

"Dare you... I will kill you if you insult the sacred relationship anymore"

That's when Aman came rushing inside. He too was surprised, to see Khushi there.

"Khushi, you here?" Aman asked.

"You?" Khushi asked.

"ASR called me here. He told me about Purna's call and also told me that you forced him to go"

"Because I want to catch these vermin red-handed. It will happen only if Arnavji comes here. Or else, she will keep pretending like she is a saint. That's why I asked Arnavji to go"

"But, don't you know how risk is to come here?"

"I know. That's why I followed him with this" she showed a bottle.

Aman rolled his eyes as he was the one who gave it to Khushi.

It was Pepper spray.

Arnav rolled his eyes whereas Aman chuckled. Taking a thin wire from his pocket, Victor tied Max's hands together. Aman looked at Purna dangerously.

"By the way, Ms. Drama artist... your performance was so amazing. But you should have shown it on the stage instead of us" Aman said sarcastically.

Purna and Moni gulped down looking at each other.

"Sir, I know nothing. I just did what we are asked to" Moni exclaimed whereas Purna stood silent.

"Who asked you to do that?" Arnav asked gritting his teeth.

Moni hesitated and Purna gestured for her not to say.

"If you don't tell us the truth, you will be behind the bars. The police will be here anytime..."

They were horrified.

"Vikranth," said Max.

Arnav and Aman looked at each other shockingly.

"Please don't surrender me to the police," Max said.

"Why did he send you to do this?" Aman asked even though he knew what was the reason for his venom-filled act.

"He (pointing at Arnav) insulted him by hitting him black and blue in front of people. He wanted to revenge for that. he got admitted to the hospital and enquired about him. That's when he got to know he was none other than her (pointing at Khushi) husband. He was confused because they had not revealed their relationship to the world. He dug more about them. Then only, he got the information about Arnav that he is a solitaire. He planned something and got relaxed. But as he didn't expect, these two got patched up. They had seen together every time. Vikrant could not tolerate them seeing happy together. He wanted to separate them. That's why he sent these women. They have many plans to trap you if they hadn't got a job in your office."

"Why are you talking like you did nothing? It was your plan to misbehave with her at the bus stand. Don't forget that" Moni said.

"You approached me with money. So, I agreed to it. I don't know who Vikrant is but you guys. And she...?" he pointed at Purna.

She glared at him.

"Why are you glaring at me? What problem do you have? Vikrant will bring you out of jail no matter what. it will be me who should be in jail" Max said.

That sentence made sense. Arnav and Aman looked at each other contently. Max saw them and understood their gesture.

"She is a mistress of Vikrant," max said.

"Whaaaaat?" Arnav and Aman said at a time. Khushi widened her eyes in shock.

Purna closed her eyes annoying.

"Do you know; Vikrant is getting married?" Aman asked.

Purna was silent. Her silence told them that she knew about it. that made them wonder. After knowing that, still she was working for Vikrant.

"When you are working for him in the dark, he is going to have a grand wedding with one of the powerful women of Mumbai," Aman said.

Purna let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"Don't try to manipulate me... no matter with whom Vicky is getting married, she can't take my place in his life and also in his bed. He will come behind me like a puppy no matter where I go" Purna said confidently.

Khushi gritted her teeth, hearing her shameless declaration about how good she was on the bed. Her blood boiled as the same woman tried to snatch her husband from her.

Arnav thought something.

"Victor, take care of them..." he rushed inside the room and searched for something.

Aman guessed what he was searching for but Khushi. Purna was horrified as she got the point. She tried to go the room, but Khushi stopped her clutching her hair, making her shocked.

"Leave my hair..."

Without thinking much, Khushi hit her face with pepper spray. Purna screamed could not stand the hotness of the spray. Khushi clutched her middle finger tightly.

"How dare you tried to separate us...! How dare you hugged my husband...!" she twisted her middle finger in reverse, giving her pain.

"It's hurting... I can't take this pain... leave me"

"This is how it hurts when you snatch people's happiness... I had never felt the immense pressure ever before like, I felt because of you"

Moni stepped back as she was terrified like hell, seeing a fragile girl's wrath. She was scared with the pepper spray that was in Khushi's hand as it made Purna's face reddish and her closed eyes were pouring tears... correction, those can't be tears but just water. A girl like Purna could not have tears in her eyes who could not feel others' pain. Khushi slapped her hard as she was in the level extreme level of wrath that made Arnav scared. He didn't expect Khushi would be so harsh because she slapped the one who was already in pain. That was unexpected. That's when something caught his attention.

"I got it..." Arnav shouted.

Khushi understood what they were searching for, seeing Purna's mobile in his hand. He came to Purna and unlock the phone, pressing her thumb on the mobile sensor. As he expected, there were many photos and videos of Purna and Vikrant in the gallery. Those were undoubtedly their intimate videos. Arnav sent them to his and Aman's mobiles.

"Let's see, how Vikrant will come behind you this time," Arnav said.

Purna was thunderstruck.

"I know you should have captured these videos without your Vicky's knowledge. Will he come behind you if I send these videos to Ms. Savitha Trivedi, his going to be the wife?"

"Please don't do this"

"You were so confident a few minutes ago? Then why are you trembling now? Search for a good reason to console your Vicky, why did you capture those videos without his knowledge" Arnav said mockingly.

"You have done a good job ASR... she needs this kind of treatment," Aman said.

They saw the police coming. Max looked at them pleadingly. That did nothing with Arnav and Aman. Aman pointed at them. The police took all the three with them.

Arnav looked at Victor. He extended his hand toward him for a shake. Victor clutched it with a smile.

"Thank you for everything you have done for us"

"I just did what was assigned for me... for money"

"Even though you did that for money it saved our happiness"

"Thank you so much," Khushi said to Victor, cutting the word BHAIYA that she usually used as Purna changed its meaning into something else.

Victor nodded his head, joining his hands.

"We are leaving, Aman," Arnav said.

"Yeah... I will take care of Vikrant..."

"Tomorrow is his engagement with Ms. Savitha Trivedi," Victor said.

Arnav looked at Aman contently.

"It won't happen," Aman said seriously.

Arnav nodded yes.

"Take Khushi home, ASR. Drop a message after reaching home"

"Yeah, you too"

"Sure"

They left the place.

Arnav started the car.

"How did you take a risk by sending me here, Khushi?"

"When Purna left the office, resigning from her job, I suspected that she was up to something. At the same time, Aman got a call from Victor. He overheard Moni and Max planning about bringing you to their place. Aman alerted me. He asked me to be careful. At the same time, we can't catch them if you don't go to their place. That's why I alerted you, telling you about what they will do if you go to their place"

"To catch them red-handed, did you send me? What if it would have gone wrong?"

"How could it when Victor is there? However, I didn't leave you alone and followed you with the pepper spray"

"What if something horrible happened to you?"

"When you are there, nothing would have happened to me"

"This is overconfident, Khushi..."

"You so believed your so-called sister a lot. Then how could I prove how cheap she is?"

"Khushi, you know very well how I had been. I'm not so good at judging people. That's why I didn't ignore your instinct. That's why I called Aman before going to her place and ask him to send Victor there even though I believe in my arm power. Because it's not time to prove my power. More than that, I wanted not to get trapped into any trouble"

"Whatever... you are going to be punished"

"Punish me with thousands of kisses or continues sessions"

"You are going to stay away from me for a year"

"Whaaaat?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Khushi... stop kidding. I can't stay away from you and you can't also be..."

"You will have to..."

"Let's see, after reaching home"

"You can't..."

"Khushi, don't make me upset..."

"I have to because you are going to be father..." Khushi said smiling.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 8.7K 115
" I married you just for my family but don't think I will ever love you " said Arnav with an angry tone. " Why didn't you say no ? " I asked him whi...
21K 903 17
This is the story of two best friends... Priya Singhania- A soft spoken girl facing her hurdles alone... After her parents divorce she was alone left...
133K 8.8K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...
76K 6.9K 56
Marriage is not only the beginning of a family but also a life-long commitment. It's an emotional union. It's a process by which two people make thei...