Home (Harry Potter :fanfictio...

By planetchild17

Ella grew up in a abusive household. Her younger sister looks up to her and this pushes her to make choices t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Year 2: Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
year 3:Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Year 4-Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
year 5- Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Death eaters don't care
I've seen death
New rules
On our own
Teacher
Come and Go
One sickle
here with me
Her
Wet
Like an axe
First Christmas
And they did this to you?
SNITCH
Cold
Grawp
scream
Weapon
Dreams and reality
Death
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Year 6-Chapter 108
His own blood this time
He is dead awful
Page ten
Try outs
Half-blood prince
Butterbeer
Nice skin
Slug Club
Placebo
Existence isn't living
the Christmas Party
pie?
Fire
Daft Dimbo
Sectumsempra
Pincers
The ring
My death sentence
Together
year 7-Another Polyjuice Potion
RIP Hedwig
Mad-eyes dead.
Babbity Rabbity
The wedding
Extension
July 31
Kreacher
Dobby
Hag
Ron's wife
Josephine and Albert
One mustn't tell lies
Essence of Dittany
I'm alright,I guess
too close for my liking
Stolen
leave
Healer
jinx
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Part 2
The sword
Torture
This again.
Madam Lestrange
Iron Belly
Betrayed
burn
Aberforth
Ariana
Hogwarts has changed
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
authors note
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
25 years later

Chapter 169

43 1 0
By planetchild17

Hermione starts crying,"I'll go with you" but Harry quickly shit her down.

"No,kill the snake" he orders,"then it's just him"

When Harry finishes his sentence, Hermione wraps his body in between her arms and I can hear she's trying hold back the heartbreak she truly feels.

Ron stands motionless beside me. Harry hugs her back as his eyes goes from mine yo Ron's. Harry let's Hermione go and I'm left standing with the two of them as Harry walks down the once happy stairs.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I peer through the leaves and watch as Bellatrix bows to Voldemort. "Bitch" I say under my breath and my note she made on my thigh starts to sting. I'd like to take revenge but I'm here for a different reason. I have a pla. Sort of.

I don't know what I'm going to do but Harry won't die tonight. I squeeze the note I hold in my left hand,just in case.

I get goosebumps as the cold wind moves through the small hairs on my bare arms. I look back up as I hear leaves crackling and gasps. Harry emerges from the dense forest into the opening.

"Harry? No! What are you doing here?" Hagrid yells at him,as though he was still the young boy on the train. Hagrid is shushed as I observe every death eater and the devil himself for my chance.

"Harry Potter. The boy who lived come to die," the evil voice speaks softly. I see the snake slither closely and Voldemort lifting his wand. This is my chance otherwise... it's to late.

I run towards Harry and as I come up behind him,I push the note into his jean pocket. I jump infront of him and push him away,he falls to the ground and I lift my wand as the green stroke of light rushes towards me. As I yell the killing curse I realise I'm to late. I close my eyes and mind off,ready to absorb every ounce of pain,but there is nothing. I feel my body fall to ground as though I have no energy but I still hear another killing curse being executed and a body thudding by my side. I keep still and I hear all the voices around me.

Voices echo in my ears and I realise just how familiar the voices are. I think of my mom and I hear her voice softly whispered into my ear,"Always"

I feel like I've heard that words a thousand times but I know I haven't. I feel breathing in front of me and slow footsteps closing in on me. I survived. I successfully absorbed the killing curse. But did it save Harry?

"Dead" I hear a woman's voice. And my heart breaks into a billion pieces, impossible to be remedied.

My body lifts into the air and I hear Hagrid's grunts beside me, I'm assuming picking up a very dead Harry...

I hear footsteps approach from all directions and the slithering of Nagini.

My body drops to the ground and I feel every piece of rubble below me. I try not to move or make a sound as something pierces the skin on my cheek.

"Harry Potter..." Voldemort starts to yell,"is dead!"

I hear Ginny cry out and Voldemort silencing her immediately. She's quiet instantly. I feel everyone's eyes on me even though mine are shut tight,not wanting to break out of my seemingly dead state just yet.

"Stupid girl. Harry Potter is dead" Voldemort carries on,"from this day forth,you out your faith...in me"

I hear the murmurs but can't understand what their saying.

"Harry Potter is dead!" He yells again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 119 9
Growing up was tough for Jasmine; being abused and mistreated because of petty childhood grudges wasn't an amazing feeling. She always felt like she...
2.4K 63 7
Harry's home life with his Aunt and Uncle is not pleasant. Because them abused Harry most of his life. Before his Godmother knocked on the Dursley's...
261K 5.9K 54
It is one year after Voldemort is defeated. Headmistress Mcgonagall invites students with unfinished educations to return if they would like. They wi...
636K 11.5K 19
IMPORTANT: 9/22/20 I'm currently editing the original as my 14 year old baby brain has since developed and I wanted to get re-involved in this story...