The Peace Keepers

By EndQueen

There is a legend, an old one. Five remarkable heroes standing up and defeating and imprisoning the Corruptor... More

Little Note Before Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
I'm a Happy Person :D
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Cover and Update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
WhAt?!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
I need halp (A/N)
Chapter 19
(A/N)
Chapter 20
I'm Coming Back
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Thank you!
Chapter 27
After Story Note/Q&A

Epilogue

81 1 0
By EndQueen

The leader of the demons walked down a hallway decorated in the most depressing colors. Those he passed in the hall he greeted, they were his equals as well as his half siblings.

He stopped to talk with one in particular, "I need help with a certain something," He asked, "Still can't tame it? I have a couple of ideas and I'm sure an old friend will happily help," The other said with a chuckle.

They parted ways and Demon continued on his way, to see his father.

He came upon an open thrown room, his father sitting on the large thrown.

He showed the pieces he acquired, "We're one step closer. Figure out how to destroy those pieces," He said before shooing him away.

His plan will take time, as do all plans.

He and his companions will succeed, even if in legend it was told they were doomed to fall.

"The age of corruption will return and I will have all that power back," The Corrupter of Steves said with a malevolent smile.

*I can get this done before Tuesday ends :D (looks at the time to see it's 11 PM) #^%$*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 289 26
Welcome to Essence of The World. --------------------------------- Long ago there were more then just the Chromatic Steves, there were Steves based...
1K 66 22
My views of the steves hehe
101K 6.1K 101
CAUTION: Read "A Minecraft Story" before reading this book. It is one year after the Battle of Mojang. They thought it was over. They thought there...
1.5K 150 33
Two siblings, from the evil entity Herobrine, were separated at the age of 1. Unknowingly adopted by Notch and Steve, they will soon find each other...