A Shadow Person

By Chimera_Regarion

A shadow is a hero that works in the shadows of a limelight hero, doing everything they can to ensure that th... More

What you mean Shadow?
A new heroes shadow
Endeavor...
My job takes priority
An Underground hero vs a shadow!
A shadow can never survive....
What's a shadow?
... Lack of Security...
This kid is different...
A weakness?
The invite
Training
LOV? What's that?! Can I eat it?
Out stealthed
What is that?
You call that luck?!
The Idiot on the phone...
Breakfast chatting
Calls over Calls
Kid, we going UA...
Rest
Imposters think alike
Zero Fate
As I thought
Uncovered truth!
You know him?
My curiosity killed me.... Check mate!
A Living Person!
Shadow in the Underground

The Todoroki Family

4.7K 205 32
By Chimera_Regarion

Even though it was like basically morning when we arrived at the mansion he called home I could still see the rest of Endeavors family. The weird part was that I decided to stay in the car since I knew how dangerous it was for the shadow to get too attached to the hero. There was no telling if they send me back to America and even if not! The moment I get attached I would try safe his family and ny duty is to protect him and him alone. This will make me think his family of non heroes need more savings then him and I would rationally choose his family over him.

Endeavor: Get out Ghost.

No!

Why can't you just let me go?

Like seriously let me go?

What did I do to you?

Oh yeah I just vanished and ditched ya...

Still I am a shadow.

That's my job!

I am supposed to do that!

I also not hindering you to do your hero job!

Now just leave me be!

I'll give ya my life if needed anyways.

Me: No. You threw me in here. So I am staying in here.

Endeavor: *Sigh* Dabi.

I don't as definitely not leaning against the other door of the car. No! Never! Okay yes I did and the moment he said Dabi, his son opened the door and caught me before I could fall down completely.

This was seriously not needed.

Dabi: Looks like you need some sleep.

Me: Matter of fact, I do.

Now since I was still kinda like in his arms, Endeavor came over and picked me up completely. I could have injured him and got free but that was against my policy as a shadow. I was after all not allowed to harm ir bring any harm to my hero at all.

So in the end I gave up struggling and let him handle me completely. Like cary into the house and put me down on the coach. After that don't suppose I didn't try to get out of the house at all. I did try to yeet myself out of the window but there was an ice wall stopping me from doing that.

Me: Holy! This is a nice quirk! Still not stable tho.

I couldn't help it but comment on the ice. Quirk theories where kinda my favorite so I ended up actually admire it. It was a nice quirk after all.

This is really a nice is quirk not like the ice queen.

That bitch can only make some spears and loves to throw them everywhere....

She was such a nuisance till I had to get rid of her cause she wanted to kill my hero...

If only she never would have actually went after him.

Well it was her fault to begin with.

??? : What do you mean instable?

Me: Well this.

I was close to the ice anyways and I saw a area where the ice was thinner than the rest which means he still didn't had the hand out if it. All it took for the whole thing to collapse was actually me hitting and smashing thr ice with one kick.

??? : What the-

Dabi: ... What did you just do?

Me: Well as you saw it wasn't evenly thick. Just like this your quirk is still instable and rough. It lacks in control.

Endeavor: Okay kid how about you teach my son here how to control it then?

Me: No thank you. He is a UA students anyways. That underground hero will surely take care of it.

??? : How did you know he is my teacher?

Haha how not to?

I just meet the man. . ..

Come to think about it...

How did he know that I was Endeavors shadow?

All I said was I was a shadow. ...

Qait he is UA teacher as far as I can remember since I had to learn all their names just because if that crazy Rat Satan they call principal.

I bet he got the information from that very own rat too!

No way he knew that out of his own hard work.

As far as I know shadows aren't even a thing here...

So how did he know?

I have to find that out!

Me: I didn't. I just know a little bit if him as like him being a UA teacher and you just told me the answer to that question anyways.

??? : Dad? Who is he?

Endeavor: Ghost, this is my son Shoto. Shoto this is ghost the shadow that the hero commission put on me.

Me: You still don't get what a shadow is and why are you making it sound like a restriction anyways?

Dabi: Pfff-hahaha

Me: What's so funny?

Dabi: Kiddo, you are the same age as my brother but has a license. The whole thing is just hilarious.

Endeavor: I disagree. It's disgusting. How dare they have a child and train it to become... Well like us this early.

Me: If it makes any better the hero commission Japan did the same with Hawks earlier.

Endeavor: He still didn't get his license this early.

Me: Cause he has a bird brain.

Dabi: If he hears you... He would be mad.

Me: Ohh sorry pigeon brain. Makes it soo much better.

Dabi: Hahahahaha

Endeavor: It doesn't make it any better and we got Hawks out of their claws at least.

Me: ....

Shoto: Wait! He has a license?

Me: Sure do.

Shoto: So Ghost your hero name or something?

Me: Actually no. It's just the name I got ever after I really got into being a shadow. It was the last hero I served as a shadow who named me this way...

Shoto: What happened?

Dabi: Shoto! Don't ask something like this.

Me: No... It's fine.

Endeavor: No it's not. Look at your smile drop. Kid you are not fine.

Me: I am... It's just that... It was my fault he died.

Shoto: What you mean your fault?

Endeavor: Shoto fucking Todoroki! Get your ass to school right now.

Shoto: You are a Torodoki youself.

Dabi: *sigh* I'll get him to school...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 9.7K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
84K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
117K 5K 25
Would you like to know your death day and the cause of death? If you would know it... What would you do? Would you try to save people and yourself o...
33.1K 1.6K 14
Without any control over his mind, Izuku went haywire. With his quirk was limited to a small percentagehe couldn't do anything but go crazy even more...