The Roar of the Three Princes

By HydroContella

Midoriya Izuku, Bakugo Katsuki, and Todoroki Shoto were kidnapped when they were four thanks to their quirks... More

I - The Kidnapped Boys
II - The Three Princes
III - The Hero Public Security Commission
IV - The New Life in America
V - The Battle in the Mall
VI - The Harvard Hero Training School
VII - The Hoen Park
VIII - The Seven-Year Gap
IX - The Unexpected Visitor
X - The Entrance Exam: Written Examination
XI - The Entrance Exam: Practical Examination
XII - The Results
XIII - U.A, Japan's Best School
XIV - Hero Costume
XV - Hero Foundation Class
XVI - Class 1-A Battle Training (1)
XVII - Class 1-A Battle Training (2)
XVIII - Class 1-A Battle Training (3)
XIX - President Voting
XX - False Security Breach?
XXI - USJ: The Arrival (1)
XXII: USJ: The Battle (2)
XXIII: USJ: The End (3)
It's been a while!

XXIV: The USJ Incident: The End of the Beginning

751 21 4
By HydroContella

Note: I changed [Property Disfiguration] into [Property Configuration] since I felt that the quirk's purpose and ability are far from its name, disfiguration, which was about "an appearance that has been spoiled or is misshapen."  I already edited the chapters.

***

• Mountain Zone •

A villain emerged from the ground and revealed himself as the one who jammed the electronics in the area. He's holding Kaminari, threatening the girls not to move. Jirou tried making him lower his guard and attack him in his vulnerable strength.

Meanwhile, Vincent was stealthily walking behind him.

[Assassin Style: Undetectable]

Vincent held his sword tightly and raised it.

[Assassin Style: Backstab]

Vincent knocked the villain out easily using the blunt side of the sword. Yaoyorozu and Momo were surprised that he appeared behind the villain out of thin air, while Kaminari was still in his dummy mode.

"When did you arrive behind him?" Jirou asked Vincent as she held Kaminari. 

"I sensed him beforehand and began hiding when the two of you were laughing at Kaminari." Vincent monotonously replied, clearly tired of what was happening.

The girls were embarrassed at their previous actions and began changing the topic. "Anyways, what was that earlier? It seems like something exploded, there are 4 explosions, I think?" Yaoyorozu began walking towards the exit, followed by the rest of them.

"There are 8 total big explosions. There are also 12 minor explosions, or that's what it sounds like..." Vincent indifferently replied.

"Huh? How'd you know?" Jirou asked.

"Hm. The first one is in the direction of the door, probably a strong pro hero came to help us. If I'm correct, that would be All Might. 

Then, the second explosion is huge, probably the beginning of a battle. Then the rest of the explosions were most likely caused by All Might or those trio. They were strong enough to do that. 

As for the minor explosions, I think it's because of Katsuki exploding the enemies in the destruction zone nearby. There's also Jaime in the fire zone, whose combat style was related to nature..." Vincent said as he yawned.

'But—what villain made All Might, Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto use more than 20% of their power? These thugs who call themselves villains weren't strong enough to be worthy of their power...' Vincent stared at the plaza in their sight, broken in pieces. 

'Meh, I'm just going to rest...' Vincent sighed.

• Plaza • 

Shigaraki frowned, scratching his neck frantically, and muttered, "He hasn't weakened at all. His power alone could defeat the Nomu, but those kids made his victory guaranteed..."

"Did he lie to me?" Shigaraki said.

"What's wrong? You're not coming?" All Might squinted his eyes, "Try it if you can..."

'He's bluffing, I could clearly see some steam coming out of him. What is that?' Izuku squinted his eyes. Shoto and Katsuki also noticed it.

Kirishima and Jack rushed towards them. They want to talk about how strong their attack was from earlier, but there are still two main villains remaining.

"What's wrong?" All Might asked again.

Shigaraki began scratching his neck more frantically. "If only Nomy was here, he would be able to attack without thinking."

"Shigaraki Tomura, calm yourself! Look closely, and you can see that Nomu has weakened him." Kurogiri said, successfully calming Shigaraki down.

"The kids also aren't going anywhere, and there are still men we can use. Reinforcement will come in a few minutes, but if you and I work together, we still have a good chance of killing him." Kurogiri continued.

"You're right. yes, we do. Let's do this. The last boss is in front of us." Shigaraki muttered.

Meanwhile, with the five students nearby—they sensed that there are villains standing up sluggishly. Jack and Kirishima turned around and prepared their combat stance.

Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto looked at the villains. They saw Shigaraki rushing towards All Might, followed by Kurogiri in his trails. 

"This is for the Nomu!" Shigaraki madly yelled.

When Shigaraki was about to reach 5 meters to All Might, the trio appeared before him, threatening them to use their quirks. They knew that All Might was already at his limit, and probably, he couldn't move any more single step.

Shigaraki stopped at his stand and Kurogiri was about to use a portal. But then, a loud bang rang through their ears.

'Gun?!' The trio thought.

They were right. Before they even realized it, Shigaraki was shot by a bullet!

"Are they here?" All Might muttered, looking towards the entrance.

The trio and the villains also looked at the entrance and saw the pro hero: Snipe in front along with the teachers of UA. 

"Sorry I'm late, everyone. I gathered all who could come." The bear-like talking creature said.

"I, Tenya Iida, class 1-A president, have returned!" Iida yelled, enough for everyone in the USJ to hear his voice.

From the right, there are pro heroes from Vlad King, Nezu, Cementos, Ectoplasm, Snipe, Hound Dog, Midnight, Power Loader, Present Mic, and two other teachers standing, looking down at the villains.

The villains grunted in annoyance and rushed towards the group of pro heroes. Present Mic was pissed, making a 'tch' expression, as he stood beside Snipe. 

He inhaled air and released his quirk into a large wave of sounds. The sound didn't only affect the people coming at him, but also every villain in the plaza. 

Most villains were knocked out due to ear bleeding, while the others withstood it. Seeing the failed attempt to knock everyone, Ectoplasm used his quirk and produced multiple clones of his body, perfectly. 

The clones began knocking the weakened villains.

Nezu commanded, "Split up and find the students!"

"Yes!" Everyone nodded and jumped down into the plaza. 

Meanwhile, Shigaraki frowned and said, "They came, it's game over. Kurogiri, let's leave and come back later..." 

Izuku was about to dash when several bullets were shot at Shigaraki several times. Shigaraki fell to the ground while Kurogiri used his misty form to block the bullets. 

"Who can catch them from this distance?" Snipe said as he continued shooting bullets.

"I could..." No. 13 weakly said.

Shigaraki and Kurogiri were struggling as Shigaraki was badly injured. Suddenly, something was pulling Kurogiri's mist. 

Kurogiri immediately realized who it was and muttered, "No. 13!"

His quirk was pulling Kurogiri's mist, preventing him to use his quirk to warp him and Shigaraki away from USJ. Kurogiri continued struggling. 'Even though we messed up this time, I'll kill you next time, the Symbol of Peace, All Might!'

Kurogiri finally managed to pull him and Shigaraki from the portal and disappeared into nothingness.

***

• Entrance •

"How could this happen?" Snipe frowned.

"They did all this and we let them escape." Midnight agreed. 

Vlad stood beside them while placing Nezu down from his shoulders. Nezu calmly said, "They totally caught us off guard. Make sure the students are safe."

Snipe and Midnight nodded and left their spot. 

***

• Plaza •

"If there are this many pro Heroes gathered here, it must mean the whole school wasn't attacked," Shoto muttered as they stared at the entrance. 

But then, they averted their gaze to All Might, in his small form. 

They silently stared at him for several seconds and widened their eyes. They were taken aback by the form that All Might reveal.

The smoke around All MIght was covering his body from Jack and Kirishima's view, so they couldn't see this form of his. 

"J-just what—" Katsuki stuttered in disbelief.

All Might softly chuckle. "Shh, let me explain later—," but he was suddenly cut off by Kirishima and Jack's call, rushing towards them.

"Izuku, Shoto, Katsuki!" Kirishima and Jack shouted, making All Might freeze on the spot. The trio noticed him flinches, so they immediately realized that this form of him is a secret.

"Um, we're alright! Don't come..." Izuku chuckled, rubbing his neck with an awkward smile.

Jack and Kirishima were confused for a while, but they continued rushing toward them. Fortunately, Cementos arrived and blocked them from arriving.

"To verify the students' safety, please gather at the gate. We will handle the injured." Cementos said.

"Uhm, alright..." The two of them sighed, but they still obediently went back to the entrance. They don't have to worry about the trio, they're strong enough for themselves. 

All Might and the trio sighed. 

All Might sat in exhaustion. "Thanks. You saved me, Cementos."

Cementos embarrassingly said, "I am your fan too, you know."

Izuku stared at him and evaluated him in his head:

<HERO>
Profile:
Name: Cementos
Quirk: Cement (Emitter: Sub-Type: Manipulation)
Description: He can manipulate the cement he touches like clay. He's super strong in modern society.

Cementoss continued, "We'll keep you hidden and take you to the infirmary. You act so recklessly each time..."

"But if I didn't, I would have been dead. That is how strong they were..." All Might said as he stared at the trio, who was still surprised by the new form they discovered.

***

• Outside USJ, 20 minutes later • 

The police and medics arrived. The gathered students at the entrance were being counted by a police inspector named Naomasa Tsukauchi. There were also two ambulances that arrived 10 minutes before everyone arrived to take Aizawa and No. 13 to the hospital.

The police apprehended the villains and chained them down together while entering the police transportations. 

"Twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four, and twenty-five. It seems like everybody is safe. Some are bruised, but there's no critical injury..." Tsukauchi said as he read the documents in his hands.

"Hey Ojiro, I heard you were in the fire zone, and fighting strong, all alone." Hagakure said enthusiastically.

"I thought everyone was alone too. I survived by boxing. Hagarakure, where were you?" Ojiro asked.

Hagakure pointed her gloves at Jack and Shoto and said, "The landslide zone! I was surprised at how strong Shoto and Jack were."

"Well, I'm glad you were okay." Ojiro smiled.

Meanwhile, Shoto and Jack flinched after hearing her. 'We're about to freeze her. That's dangerous...'

On the other hand, Aoyama was sparkling brightly. "Where do you think I was sent?" He asked Koda, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Tokoyami, but he just got ignored.

He then asked Sero, Shouji, and Satou, but he was ignored since they were talking about how incredibly the trio and All Might be.

Aoyama then turned to the Izuku's group, but only got ignored since they were still talking about the fight earlier. 

Lastly, Aoyama asked Tsuyu the same question, and Tsuyu asked, "Where?"

"It's top secret," Aoyama said while sparkling. Tsuyu looked at him in disbelief but just averted her gaze towards Tsukauchi, who spoke and said, "In the meantime, the students can return to the classroom. We won't question you right away."

"Detective, how is my dad?" Shinso asked, incredibly worried. 

"Both arms and his face are fractured, but luckily, there's no brain damage. But his orbital bones are crushed, which may leave some after effects in his eye." The person on the phone, whom Tsukauchi called, said.

"How can this be?" Tears welled up in Shinso's eyes and silently cried. Izuku went to him and hugged him for some comfort. 

"How about No. 13?" Mina solemnly asked.

"He's been treated. The wound on his back and upper arms are bad, but he will survive." Everyone sighed in relief at the news.

"All Might will survive too. Recovery Girl's treatment is enough to heal him in the infirmary." Tsukauchi said with a reassuring smile.

"Now, return to the classroom," Tsukauchi said.

"Yes!" Everyone replied. 

And with that, everything concluded with the hero's win and loss. They didn't manage to capture the mastermind, Shigaraki Tomura, with the man with a rare warping quirk, Kurogiri. 

Yet, they captured every minor and weak villain and the Nomu, who was found in the UA forest. The class was walking down the hallway in U.A, talking about the adventure they experienced for the first time in their life.

Despite the smile and laugh that they showed, there's a hint of fear and hesitation in their eyes. But still, there's no freshman student of any hero department in America or Japan, who could conquer and experience the fear, showing the grown-up world too early. 

Izuku smiled at the class and nodded in satisfaction. He was sure of it—that this class is potentially strong and might become a part of national-level heroes. 

As they walked in the hallway, the sunset was shining through them. As if it was signifying that it was the end of the beginning. The end of their normal lives, and now ready to face the path of being a hero.

Izuku, Shoto, Katsuki, Jaime, Vincent, Salvio, and Jack already experienced them at a very young age, but somehow—it's a refreshing moment to grow with the people who had the drive to become a hero.

They are actually looking forward to more challenges to come with this class. 

***

And that's it, guys! The first season of MHA anime ended in this chapter (chapter 24), which officially began in chapter 9. 

The next arc (U.A Sports Festival) would be filled with analysis, abilities, fights, and the introduction of many important characters in MHA (Hero Department's Class 1-B and Support Department). 

This would be a hard arc, but I'm excited since I would have many chances to showcase the sin's abilities more than in the previous arc. Thought, my plan is to edit the USJ arc first. I don't know, but this arc was pretty bad in comparison with the other anime-based scenes in this fanfiction. So, I will make these chapters' status "under-editing" ^^

Anyways, thank you for supporting my fanfiction!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 33 13
Izuku gets to have a normal childhood and even gets to be really close friends bakugo. His dad is also present in his life and he's really cool. Once...
1K 75 13
What if several tragic events meet in quick succession and drive the boy to the brink? A broken dream in early childhood Losing your best friend to r...
113K 4.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
23K 644 35
***DISCLAIMER!!!THIS IS A BAKUDEKU STORY!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAY STORIES AND OTHER LGBT RELATED SHUT UP THEN F*CK OFF!**** This story was inspired b...