killer instinct - || h.s. ||

By eversincekyoto

a killer instinct was coined in the early boxing world as a protective, cold mentality that surges to one's c... More

welcome
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12 *
13
14
15
16 *
17 *
18
19
20 *
21
22 *
23
24 *
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 *
38
39
40 *
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 *
49
50
51
52 *
53
54
55 *
56 *
57
58
59
60 *
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 *
68
69 *
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81 *
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
epilogue
dedication

78 *

8K 196 246
By eversincekyoto

" i've been in love with her for ages "

---

aurora astor. *

"Turn it off."

I grumbled at his alarm, my face buried into his chest while his own absentminded swears escaped his lips. The blaring goddamn alarm of his going off at this hour has me curling further into his warmth and the inviting sleep it offers.

He tapped his hand around the nightstand, rolling over to squish me under his weight in the process to finally shut the damn thing up.

Exhaustedly groaning beneath him, he layered lazy, apology kisses into my scalp while somehow coaxing me out of bed — a feat not many have been able to achieve.

The two of us stumble out of bed, my eyes still shut as I loop my arms around his bare, thin waist. He just carries on, unbothered by the welcoming touch as I lay my head on the warm planes of his back as he ruffles his morning hair.

My eyes are still peacefully shut as he walks us onto the cool-to-touch tile beneath my bare feet. And eventually, he peeks over his shoulder, catching me leaning entirely into his figure to only chuckle at the sight.

We sleepily brushed our teeth, wondering with every passing second what the fuck I was doing up so early with him. But I tiredly washed my face with a splash of cold water that didn't help matters and left my mouth fresh with stark mint toothpaste.

I just grumbled at him, slipping away from him while he followed and one step into his bedroom had me falling face-first into his bed once more.

I sighed as if melting into the plushness all over again, snuggling back under the covers to the dream-like sound of his laugh skittering across my skin. The bed dips and his front meets my back, wrapping his arm around my waist once more.

"What was the fucking point–" he badgers but I shush him, reaching back to mindlessly pat his cheek which only elicits his adorable laugh into my back.

"Shh, just one more hour, just a nap," I practically slur my tired words out, and he just hummed while remaining far more awake than I could ever be at this hour in the morning.

---

And I fall back into the bliss rhythm of sleep to the gentle humming melody trickling from his chest and his fingertips dragging through my hair and across my scalp.

Awareness gradually floods my body once more, easing into the sweet serenity of tired kisses dragging across the side of my neck. A familiar weight curls against my back, ensuring I remain warm while as if held entirely together by his very existence.

My head rolls back into the plush of the pillow, my eyes just barely shut as lazy morning sunlight light filters through the skylight above.

An airy breath sighs from my lips the moment his lips meet my cheek, only allowing him to melt further into me with a deep hum that trickles down to the depths of my belly.

His scent devours me, my senses running haywire under the mere caress of tobacco and warm vanilla seeping off his pores.

"Couldn't help myself," he sweetly mumbles into my skin as if he's spent however fucking long just staring down at me sleep and memorizing every single feature of mine until it was textbook knowledge.

My fingertips slip up the nape of his neck, curling into the satin curls that rest in their messy state from the night. His thigh snug between my legs, the toned muscle pinned against my core. "Harry–" his name slips from my lips like a little prayer, desperately pleading that this truly is my own reality.

Just as his silky lips brush against the shell of my ear, a smile creeps onto my lips as he puckers his lips to my sensitive skin. "Hey," his voice playfully drawls out, eliciting a delicate snicker from my lips that dances across the calm clinging to the room. "Guess what?" The tease in his voice is evident with the smirk I can practically hear through his smiling words.

Humming softly, I accept the warmth of his sealed against mine while his fingertips smooth under his shirt to my belly. "What?" I give in with my eyes still peacefully shut.

Perceiving his lips curl up against my ear, I tilt my head just enough to allow his gentle breath to bring rise to goosebumps across my skin. "I love you," he adoringly whispers in obvious morning affection drenched over his voice.

And the three words spark fireworks within me, three words that have altered my entire reality to saturate the world around me in a certain hued-vibrance that solely belongs to him.

"Oh, yeah?" I toy with him, undenying of the warmth flooding my stomach in butterflies tickling my insides. He chuckles against my cartilage, raspily humming with a puckering kiss to my sensitive skin.

His thigh lazily grinds up against the blazing heat between my legs as he rolls into me further. The atmosphere shifts towards the desire of every kind. "Show me how damn much," I breathlessly mumble to the way his lips seem to burn through me, creating a heat between my thighs at this ungodly hour in the morning.

We're high on each other, ravishing to fully practice the emotions we've withheld within the confines of my mind and heart for months.

A daring chuckle, hoarse gravelly the morning's affection, seeps into my skin to bring rise to a crimson flush across my cheeks while his fingertips needily dig into my bare skin.

Deeply humming enough to reverb the feral sound against my back, "God, baby, I wanted to fuck you right there after I heard you say those words but I'll show you now, Ace ..." he draws my ass further back against his crotch, eliciting a soft gasp from my lips while perceiving just how hard he is beneath the fabric of his boxers.

"I'll show you how I wanted to last night ... over and over and over again until you can't take it anymore," I can perceive the deadly smirk in his voice as he kisses across the hinge of my jaw, leaving me in pieces and yet, my eyes are hardly open.

Airy consents fall from my lips, immersing into the depths of the filth rolling off his tongue in languid whispers that only pool down at my core.

His fingertips slid the thin panties off my hips, maneuvering out of them fluidly beneath the comforter while he managed to do the same.

Once his arms draw me back into the savoring warmth of his bare skin, exuding his lustful warmth through the fabric of his tee draped over me, I instantly sink into the cradle of his arms with a melting sigh.

His hands guide my leg to hook over his, remaining just as we are in this state of grace yet always needing to somehow be closer.

Fingertips caress the fallen hair over my temple, guiding my half-shut eyes back towards him..

"Tap out, okay? Tap out whenever you want, you know that," he mumbles while his palm smooths up my navel to drag the shirt upwards with him.

"I know, babe, I know," granting a knowing hum from my chest while he seals his mouth to the corner of mine.

Breathing deeply against me, the length of his cock against my slick cunt drenched in arousal. My toes nearly curl against his calf at the sensation alone, drawing this out until even my anatomy begged for him.

Another glide of his tip through my wetness has my eyes pinching shut as melodic groans resound through his room. "Please, please, ple–" I softly cave, cutting me off the second his hips roll into me to slowly fill me up completely to ensure I feel every damn inch of him.

The two of us gasp on forgotten air, "Oh, my god, Harry," I delicately moan out, craving more.

Moaning under my breath, he fits so perfectly, so deep inside of me. Stretching me out in a way only he can, to ease out the insatiable pain he remains hilted to allow me to adjust. "Fuck me, Ace ... I'll never get sick of bein' this deep inside your tight little cunt, fuck's sake–" he deeply groans into the back of my neck, seeping the heat into my skin.

My hand slides down the thick muscle of his thigh, reaching his hip to curl my fingers into his jagged bone and guide him into me. His body rolls into me, grasping a desiring moan from the back of my throat. "That's it," I pinch my eyes shut, melting into the feeling of his cock gliding into me.

There were no words left to say other than the sheer proof of it here and now. Every languid roll of his hips into mine deepens my own pleasure, reverbing melodic hums, and low moans to accompany the early morning desire.

We contradict how the two of us typically crave each other, always ravenously and roughly, unable to keep our desperate hands off each other without filthy backtalk or pretty stains across my skin. Yet, things seem to slow down just for a fraction of time in our stretch of infinity.

His docile affection is serenity, replacing the typical lust with just this need for him.

The two of us barely speak, interlocking praise and his occasional comment about how good I feel around him. Savoring this for as long as possible, we rock against each other without ever losing this rare peace. 

His gravelly groan sinks into my skin, reverbing through my back as the languid friction builds this familiar gentle rush of pleasure through my belly. My core tightens with every stroke of him deeper within me. Soon enough, his hand, curled under my head, encases around my throat while his other slides down my navel to teasingly brush against my pubic bone.

My back arches into him, stammering on a flustered moan of his own name while he hums in approval. His fingertips meet my clit, rubbing gentle circles while extracting a raspy, early-morning moan from the back of my throat as he stimulates both sweet spots. Drilling my eyes shut in overwhelming pleasure, my breathing skips as I whine with my leg tightening on his.

My toes curl against his calf while his puffs of strained breathing hit the heat on the side of my neck, puckering his lips where his hand isn't wrapped around. "Give it to me," he rasps against my burning skin.

My eyes pinch shut, submerging into the cascading gentle pleasure rolling over me with my fist tightening in his curls. My mind ebbs out as I unravel, whimpering on silent moans undenying of the kind of bliss he creates within me. I perceive his own lips part against my skin to alleviate a soft grunt under his breath.

And the mere sensation is all I need, my face scrunching up as my jaw falls slack to the cascading sensation of liquid bliss. Heat floods my skin, rising up to my cheeks while rushing down to my core where his relentless fingers bring me to a gentle climax. My cunt tightens around his cock like a vice, my body falling rigid against his in this intimate hug.

Liquid heat rushes through my veins like ecstasy, numbing my mind and bringing heat to every inch of me in its wake. Pulsating around his cock in my own stretch of bliss, he surrenders to my body. My fingernails dig into his skin while he hoarsely whines into my neck, "fuck, Ace." 

It doesn't take much longer for him to unravel within me, whimpering as he strokes out his high in harsher thrusts. His warm cum releases inside me, filling me entirely with him. He exhaustedly stills inside of me, loosening his hands to extract a soft sigh from my flushed chest.

His sleepy kisses persist, dragging down the hollow of my throat to extract lingering hums from my throat. He slides out of me, leaving me empty without him, shuffling on top of me in the same heartbeat to have my eyes fluttering open in confusion.

"Harry–" I mumble, squinting at him while recognizing that troublesome smirk meets his raspberry lips as he guides my shirt up to collarbones.

The cool air hits my blazing skin, tightening my nipples with its cold caress. I clamp my thighs, ensuring we don't make a mess of his sheets but the fucker just tilts his head down to engulf his mouth around my tit.

My back arches into the undeniable warmth, rolling my head back with my eyes as a flustered moan escapes my lips. He hums in approval, swirling his tongue against my piercing before dragging his warm mouth further down my navel.

Reaching for the unoccupied pillow beside me, he slides it down with him. "You didn't nearly think I was done, did you?" My anatomy simply follows his command, molecularly craving every bit of his touch as his lips descend my body.

Through a filthy smirk pinned against my belly while he kisses my skin, his tired eyes glisten in a familiar hue of my favorite lilypad shade.

Effortlessly lifting my hips to shove the pillow under my lower back, "C'mon, baby, you know better than that," he teases to which my fingers weave into his bed head's chocolate-colored curls.

Shuffling a bit beneath the comforter once my hips are angled upwards, his hands smooth down my bare thighs while his knee guides my pinched legs open.

"Open up for me, 've gotta clean up our mess one way or another," he carefully guides my thighs to part which only reminds me of the warmth now dripping down my sensitive cunt. Settling himself between the cradle of my thighs, his eyes seem to light up like he's never been happier anywhere else.

My eyes slightly widen to his words, earning myself a taunting chuckle deep-seated from his chest as his fingertips glide down my outer thighs. The mere touch nearly sparks a shudder upwards through my spine as his head dips down, dragging his mouth down my inner thigh in insatiable kisses. He guides my leg over his shoulder, dangling my heel over the muscled planes of his back.

"You're gonna be the death of me, god, Harry–" I ease into the comforter as his fatigued laughter seeps into the sensitive skin of my inner thigh while he meets the apex of my thigh.

"Well, at least, let me have a taste of us first," the rasp of the pure filth of his words has a smirk twisting onto my lips as his thumb rubs against my pussy dripping in the two of us.

A rolling gasp loosens into my lungs, welcoming the tender caress. He admires what he sees with a lazy, lopsided grin on his smug face, centering his thumb on my sensitive clit already stimulated earlier from the rough pads of his fingertips.

Still, at a loss for words at this ungodly hour in the morning, his mouth dips downwards to fan his cool breath across my wetness. My hand tightens into a fist in his curls, guiding him into me just for more of him — I couldn't get enough.

"My greedy girl," he hums before his mouth connects with my cunt.

I breathlessly gasp, fluttering my eyes shut and submerging into the truth of his very words. His tongue glides up my drenched pussy, practically breathing me in while my body arches into his warm, inviting mouth. His hand smoothes over my lower stomach, shoving me into the pillow to which I surrender to the way his tongue drills against my clit.

I grit out a moan at the pleasure of his intimate tongue over my freshly-fucked, sensitive cunt. Grating out a guttural groan from the back of his throat, "fuck, I knew we'd taste so goddamn good, baby," he muses.

My jaw tightens at his filthy words just as my belly does, caving to the way his tongue runs patterns over my clit – drilling over my clit. I flicker my squinted eyes down my body, nearly trembling under the cascading pleasure.

Those jaded eyes and messy hair, tangled between my fingers between my thighs. My lips twitch upwards at the sight of his mouth on my cunt, twisted into a wicked grin as he hums deep enough to feel it within me.

His tongue, soon enough, dips into me to taste every bit of us. I moan at the sensation of his pointed nose rubbing up against my throbbing clit as he ravenously buries his face into my cunt.

He roughly shakes his head against my cunt, animalistically groaning into me as he does so. I squirm through a gasping moan, tightening my fist in his hair yet his hands sink into my skin to secure me just as I am. "Oh, god, Harry–" his name chants from my lips as he hums in deep, selfish approval.

His tongue curls into me, reveling in the pleasure exuding over my skin while my heel digs into his back. "Fuck me, I never thought I'd be sayin' this ... but I could do this for hours ..." he mumbles against my aching cunt.

And god, he did.

Just as his tongue curled upwards, my body surrendered to him and the vibrating moans resounded from his throat. My thighs pinched his head, fisted tightened on his curls, and my body trembled in fiery ecstasy.

On and off, the both of us tangled in bed for hours past the morning just grasping the afternoon. The sun at its apex gleams from above, witnessing the inability of the two of us to keep our hands off each other.

My shirt got discarded at some point after he managed to get me off once, no, twice with his mouth and the addition of his fingers. He persisted despite the way the incandescence consumed me and left my body shuddering, adamant on his oath earlier to show me just how damn much he loved me.

My body trembles through silent whimpers from the buzz prancing across my sheen skin, every still drilled shut to contain the lingering effects. He slides the pillow out from beneath my hips, allowing me to fully melt into the mattress like I've become liquid honey.

"Harry–" I plead for him closer, perceiving his hum reverb into my hip bone over the initial scarred there.

"You did so good for me, baby ... took me so well," he coos against my hot skin, trailing his kisses up my navel and my jolting sternum under the unsteadiness of my breathing.

My head rolls back as his mouth drags across the underside of my jawbone, flusteredly humming as his body settles between my hips and its evident silky hardness pressed up against my cunt — just from simply watching me get off. His relentless, wet kisses pursue across my cheek, then only do my lips instinctually part for his own to meet mine.

His hand smoothes over my scalp, tenderly brushing the disheveled hair back as his forearm cradled my head. "Hi, angel," He stupidly smiles as his mouth finally seals against mine.

My limp arms wrap around his bare body, holding his warm skin pinned to every inch of mine. "Hi," I cave to his daydream of a voice, sinking deep into the hollows of myself with every mold of our agape mouths to each other.

Our intimate kisses echo through the confines of his room, understanding how good we taste especially off his lips. "What do you want?" I mumble into his mouth while his teeth teasingly trap my bottom lip.

He can only respond with a deep, humming kiss, his tongue tracing the swollen skin of my lips until my fist curls into his hair to draw his head back.

My eyes flutter open, meeting the jade blazing like heat within his eyes. The sun seeps in from the skylight to make him look like a ray of sunshine. "What? You've gone all shy now ..." A smirk meets his raspberry as his chest heaves above mine.

"I thought the answer was obvious ..." His jade eyes trace mine with a lingering chuckle drifting from his lips, tickling the flush painted on my cheeks. "You," he breathes out, that dimple carving into his cheek. "Always you," he stares down at me almost in incredulity. "God, I want you all the time, Rory." He roughly pants out.

Then only did he fill me up all over again, slowly fucking me in his personal favorite: missionary. I could hardly process it, too damn overwhelmed in every aspect of the way he fit inside of me and the way his chain dangled over me with every mind-numbing roll of his hips into me.

His forehead dips down to mine, silently moaning as he grinds his hips into mine. His hands slip into my own, guiding my arms off his body to pin my knuckles into the mattress.

"Let me see you," he roughly pants. Threading our fingers together, I gasp as my body jolts beneath him. My eyes fall heavy to the bliss, "God, you're so beautiful," he shakes his head in disbelief.

But he just keeps mumbling how he loves to watch the way my body gives into him when I cum as he holds my hands intertwined with his against the mattress. Mercilessly glorifying every bit of me until I finally believe it.

The two of us were lost in our own wonderland.

His forehead seals to mine once more, practically sharing each other's oxygen with our parted lips brushing. "One more, Ace," he pleads as he rolls his hips into mine.

I gasp out a grated moan to which he happily swallows with a deepening kiss. "Atta girl, just like that," he coaxes the tightening sensation overwhelming my lower belly.

My body trembles beneath him, drilling my eyes shut as his forehead seals to mine with our shared oxygen. "Harry," I whimper out his name in restraint.

He grits out a gravelly hum that vibrates through my bare chest, sighing into the pleasure as our mouths lazily tangle together. "'M right here, baby," he breathes hard, "'m here," he assures me while mercilessly fucking me.

The pit in my stomach hollows out, leaving me gasping on silent moans as my eyes roll back and my heels dig into the backs of his thighs. Stammering on the right words to say, on the right ability to comprehend the overwhelming sensation. Heat pricks my cheeks, rising from my chest to the tips of my ears.

With nothing else on my mind, the truest thing I know: "God, I love you," I inevitably breathe out through my breathless moan.

His tired chuckle melts over me, dripping like thick honey down my skin to accompany the tightening pleasure in my core. "I love you too, baby," he playfully smiles through his words as he rams his hips into me a bit.

My body jolts beneath him, sparking a gasp that throws me over the edge. "There it is," he moans into my mouth as my jaw falls slack. "Fucking hell, Ace–" he roughly groans as my high washes over me to leave everything else a mere background noise.

With a few harsher strokes, his warm cum spills out inside of me in a whimper as his muscles become rigid against mine. Nevertheless, leaving the two of us a trembling mess as we drained each other.

I tenderly whimper as my bliss begins to fade, leaving it skittering across my skin in exhausted breaths and this inability to catch up with the reality that once moved so slowly.

Now, laid in the same position, he tenderly rolls us onto our sides to melt into the comforter — breathless as his hands loosen from mine. He remains completely inside of me, softening while gathering me into the cradle of his body. We breathe heavily with a sheen sweat glistening on our skin, yet there's a certain calm to it, in our synchronization.

His lips lazily drag over the heated skin of my temple, still buzzing after the gentle climax, and his hands sultrily welcome me back to reality in their teasing caresses down the curve of my bare spine. And his other hand smooths up and down the side of my thigh, jittering from the number of ways he showed me he loved me.

"Fuck's sake, I don't think I'd mind lovin' you like that every morning," he exhaustedly mumbles into my scalp to notice the adoring smirk and sex in his tone.

I abruptly chuckle through my nose, burying my face into his warm chest as my fingertips curled into his side. "I don't think I can keep up," I smile into his skin, layering a soft kiss over his thrumming heart.

He hums under his breath, seeping the remedying sound to my chest to ease out my breathing. Savoring the last few moments tangled together, the reality of time seems to be our worst enemy as it clicks onward without waiting for us.

"We should probably get up, my love," he suggests, to which I just hum without making a move to actually get up.

I snuggle further into him, listening to his trickling laugh as he just curls my body against his before rolling over and taking me with him. I tiredly bubble out a laugh before it loosens into a sigh as he draws himself out of me, hiking me up further and guiding my legs around his hips to carry me off to the bathroom.

We manage to brush our teeth again, showering off the sex clinging to our skin before we dried off to wrap up in another shirt per his collection of graphic tees to choose from and a pair of his boxers. The fucker decides to ditch the shirt to leave himself in just a pair of his plaid boxers, incessantly complaining about how hot the shower was.

He just snickers at my struggle down the stairs, shrugging and mumbling: "payback" under his breath. I just limp myself over into the kitchen, watching as he gathers things for breakfast onto the counter.

I smile as he wanders over to me, scrolling onto his phone through his playlists before hooking up the sound to the TV in the living room.

A smirk meets his face as the music spills through the hollow of his loft, eliciting a smile on my own face. He departs with a kiss on my temple, allowing me to shuffle what I want while he begins to cook. Setting his phone down, I hum to myself as I reach into the coolness of his fridge for the cold brew I made earlier in the week.

"Want some?" I ask, his eyes glancing over as he flips sizzling bacon in his pan. Nodding, I reach up to grasp two cups instead of one.

I fill them with ice and pour them over the dark, brown liquid until it reaches the top. I slide towards him, regarding him taking a sip of the coffee while I clean up a bit. I take a sip of the cold brew, allowing the bitter taste to spark more life into me.

me & you together song – the 1975

I curl my arms around his thin waist from behind, chuckling as I mindlessly sway the two of us to the upbeat track with its bouncy drums and heavy guitar.

He chuckles as he glances over his bare, inked shoulder, smiling down at me with an illuminated glow off his olive skin from the sunlight seeping through his skylight and the endless sex from this morning. I hum the words, setting down my cup beside his with a clink of the glass on the marble.

i can't remember when we met

because she didn't have a top on

i improvised a little bit

she said my references were spot on

He mumbles the lyrics, willingly allowing the domestic action as my hips pin against his. He divides out the scrambled eggs onto two ceramic plates, doing the same with the crispy bacon before turning to me.

Discarding the plated food for a moment, he grasps my hand to spin me around abruptly on the tips of my feet with my arm over my head.

My delicate laughter pours over the resounding music like the coffee over ice, blooming this untainted bliss with me as he grasps for my waist. He gathers me into his bare chest in a giggling mess, reaching to hook one of my arms around the back of his neck.

and i said, "it's cool," and "i was messing," but it's true

yeah, it's you, you're the one that makes me feel right

And just as the chorus hits, his lips happen to fall onto mine for a quick moment as if solidifying the words.

i've been in love with her for ages

and i can't seem to get it right

i fell in love with her in stages

my whole life

We dance around the kitchen like it's a dance floor, swaying to the upbeat love song with his hands entwined with mine and the other hooked around my waist to hold me close. His forehead tilts downwards to meet mine, smiling as he deeply chuckles to himself at the joy exuding from me.

i had a dream where we had kids

you would cook, i'd do the nappies

we went to winter wonderland

"And it was shit, but we were happy," he hums through his remedying laugh, almost like narcotic relief in a way that overwhelms my senses like cigarette smoke.

His lips dust against the tip of my nose, bubbling another impossible laugh of me — hell, I don't think I've ever been this happy. He's the first person that's shown what this feels like — what love feels like — in the same irrational and senseless way I understand the oasis of painting or walking through the art gallery.

The rest of the verse rings out, ebbing everything else but him from my mind.

His forehead rolls against mine, grinning lips smiling as they brush against each other while we rock to the upbeat thrum of the music. The way it vibrates against my skin, scattering to the corridors of my heart like pockets of sunshine that mirror the way he makes me feel. His lips meet my cheek, pinning into my flushed skin while curling up as our bodies rock to the music.

and there's been no way for me to say

that i felt a certain way

in stages

i think this story needs more pages

The bridge hits, leaving me in pieces to the irony. My head tips back to laugh as we step all over each other's feet, only granting his mouth access to the hollow of my throat to layer adoring kisses on my skin. I nearly tumble to the ground with the depth of the dip as I silently scream at him and his relentless, snickering kisses on my neck.

i've been in love with her for ages

for ages and ages

But he ensures I stay secured to his bare chest, grasping at his neck as he lifts me back upwards into his arms to the outro of the song encases around our souls. And with every repetition of the outro, my heart saturates in warmth in comprehension of Healy's words now with a radiating heat in my cheeks.

My eyes lift upwards to the glittering green of his own, shaking his head in the slightest as he smiles down at me. "Do you happen to be free this afternoon?" I beam to the obvious question as our feet slow, falling hostage to the intrigue in his eyes.

His eyebrow raises just as the corner of his mouth does, "it ... is afternoon already, babe," he cluelessly mumbles. I roll my eyes in defeat, huffing at his comment to which he chuckles through his nose. "But I can be free for you," he affirms.

Granting a ridiculous smile on my face, "Great, 'm taking you on a date."

His cheeks surge in a flush of deep crimson, a dimple carving into his cheek as chuckles at me. "Yeah?"

Shrugging in a totally casual way, "I figured I'd make it up to you ... after getting kidnapped and all, you know?" I nonchalantly mumble with a knowing smile snug on my cheek, eliciting a harsh curse from his lips.

He playfully pinches my side to which I jump back from his arms in a fit of laughter.

God, I've been in love with him for ages.

---

savor the sweetness, we've only got a few more chapters of it <3

also double update ! everybody cheer ! (sorry it took so long)

love you,
h.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 248 124
[COMPLETED JUNE 21, 2024] Kizalyn Reeves has fiercely fought to establish stability after a turbulent upbringing. While opening her tattoo parlor off...
13.3M 549K 200
"I'm a monster!" he shouted in my face, his veins popping out on his neck. I tried to hold my tears but failed, all these months of patience and an...
583 8 61
" aww, how kind. Is this your way of getting another proof that I am a criminal so that you can put me in prison. Because, if that is the goal, you g...
16.3K 400 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...