One Day Closer

Por KeepOnSmiling

Ryan and Jessie Davis are a young married couple with two kids. Ryan has always wanted to be a soldier for th... Más

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty eight
forty nine
fifty

forty seven

477 19 0
Por KeepOnSmiling

"Guess who's nine months old!" I cooed and turned on McKinley's room light. She screeched as we met eyes. She was standing in her crib and holding onto the border. I laughed and turned off her sound machine, picking her up. I kissed her cheek and took her over to her changing table. I changed her diaper before taking her into the living room.

"Kinley has to go to the doctor," I said to Cooper as he stood at the sink on his step stool. He looked up at me, grabbing his toothbrush from me. "Does she have to get a shot?" He squeezed her toes as I brushed her teeth. "I don't know. I think she has to get her blood drawn." He frowned and leaned against her leg.

"It's ok Kin, I'll hold your hand." He looked at her and I smiled softly as I continued to brush her teeth.

McKinley's appointment went very well; she's right where she needs to be developmentally and physically. The next time she goes to the doctor she will be one year old and I'm not ready for that. After her appointment, we went to Starbucks.

I got an iced brown sugar shaken espresso and a bacon, Gouda, and egg sandwich, Cooper had bacon and Gruyère egg bites and a chocolate milk, McKinley had the same but as broken up pieces. We ended up eating inside and Cooper got a cake pop for later.

While the kids played, I went through McKinley's clothes and took out everything that's too small. I was keeping some of her clothes for another baby and donating the others. It makes me sad to look at all of her tiny clothes; I don't want her to grow up.

I heard little giggles and I turned around to see McKinley crawling to me. "Hi baby." I cooed and held out my hands. She smiled widely and crawled into my arms.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.4K 211 22
What do you do when you fall in love at a young age? For Maci Baxter she wrote about it in a journal and when she got her heart broken she hid it aw...
69 1 38
29 year old Ryan Davis is forced to grow up learning how to take over her mother's empire. Wanting to choose a different path in life, what happens w...
225K 5.3K 38
Summer and Bryce have faced obstacle upon obstacle, and have survived many highs and lows in their relationship. But now with Bryce off to college, w...
3.6K 366 57
"Out of nowhere, all the conversations that they had exchanged about life and personal thoughts seemed to fall into perfect order as soon as he laid...