SOLITARY (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

Loneliness... that's what he always wanted. He wanted to be alone. His world is different. He didn't need any... More

1 The Wedding
2 She loves him
3 This is what I'm
4 The Letter
5 Arnav's friends
6 Food Poison
7 Angel
8 Interview
9 The Answer
10 Anonymous Feel
11 Khushi's Perception
12 Question
13 She is his wife...after all...
14 Guilty Mother-in-law
15 Angry Arnav
16 Change
17 Husband's Condition
18 No peace of mind
19 The First HUG
20 Warm-heartedness
21 Clarity
22 Furious Husband
23 Love?
24 Proposals
25 I'm Married
26 Arnav's Action
27 Engagement Party
28 Arnav's closeness
29 Arnav and his thought
30 Encounter
31 First ever conversation
32 Utter Change
33 Clear-cut declaration
34 Is it Permanent?
35 As he said...
36 Feelings...?
37 In Arnav's Room
38 Real Picture
39 Talks...
40 Confession
41 Unexpected Action
42 Normal Life
43 Danger?
44 The Party
45 Jealous
46 plan
47 Pleasant Surprise
48 In Delhi
49 Excitement
50 Nose Cut
51 Apology
52 Romance and passion
53 Mysterious Man
54 Who is he?
55 Plan of meeting Vishal
56 Don't poke your nose
57 Cute Fight
58 Warning
60 Apology
61 Helping Khushi
62 Third Person
63 Suspicion
64 Task
65 Confusion
66 Trap
67 Punishment
68 Boomerang
69 Guests
70 Guests or Enemies?
71 The party
72 Understanding Partner
73 Last Part
Epilogue

59 How important...!

3.3K 211 11
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 59 How important...!

Arnav was shocked to hear Khushi.

"What the...!" He bit his jaw.

"Why? Should not I be possessive of you? Only you should be possessive?" She asked pouting.

Arnav sighed.

"Ok... You too can be possessive. But you won't get a chance to be possessive because I won't think of even talking with any girl other than you. And, I'm more possessive than you. Understand?" He asked palming her cheek.

"Mmm"

Wrapping her with a towel, he said,

"Let's go... You should not be wet for long" he was supposed to go from there. Khushi clutched his hand stopping him from going from there.

"It's you who brought me here. So, pick me up again and take me in"

It was absolutely not an order. It sounded so lovable.

"Yes, your honor" Arnav scooped her in his hands with a manly smile.

He walked to the room. Making her sit on the chair, he brought a towel and started wiping her hair, making her delighted.

"Get ready. We will manage our today's food in the office" Arnav said.

"Ok..."

"Oie... Are you still upset?"

She nodded no.

"Really?"

She nodded yes. He came closer to her and held her shoulders.

"Open your mouth and say. Then only I will agree" he said putting his hands on her shoulders.

"I'm not upset. Know one thing, Arnavji. It's a punishment for me too if I don't talk to you. I will die rather than without talking to you" she said emotionally.

"Why are talking about dying Khushi? I hate such talks. Please don't talk like that"

"Then, how could I tell you how important you are to me?"

"I know how important I'm to you. You loved me even before I started to realize what's life. You waited for me without any assurance. I know the depth of your love, Khushi. Don't talk about death. It hurts. I can't think of my life without you... I don't even want to..."

Khushi leaned on his chest, circling his waist.

"Khushi, I'm sorry for making you feel alone. I should not have done that when I'm around you. I'm sorry. I will never stop talking to you no matter what"

"Mmm..."

"Shall we go to the office?"

"Ok"

"Good... Get ready"

They got ready for the office and went. They finished the breakfast on the way to the office.

Arnav parked the car in the AM Designs parking lot and walked with Khushi. That's when they saw a girl rushing inside the building. She collided with Khushi in the urgency. The file she was having in her hand fell down.

"Sorry, Didi..." She apologized.

"That's ok..." Khushi took the file bending down.

"Thank you, Didi"

"You are welcome"

Khushi and Arnav walked toward the lift.

"One minute" she stopped them.

They looked at the girl.

"Could you tell me where is this office?" She asked, extending a folded newspaper.

She was asking about nothing but AM Designs. Khushi smiled at Arnav.

"This office is on the fifth floor," Arnav said.

"Thank you, Bhaiyaji," the girl said.

They waited for the lift.

"We are also working in the same office. By the way, why are you coming to our office?" Khushi asked.

"I came to attend an interview in this office." The girl said.

Arnav and Khushi glanced at each other.

Interview? They were not in Mumbai for only three days. In the gap, their office was conducting an interview? Arnav was its manager but he didn't know about the interview. What the...

The girl looked nervous. She smiled at Khushi awkwardly.

"Don't panic. Relax..." Khushi said.

"No, Didi... I have to get this job. I and my mother have no one. My mother is ill. I'm in the need of money for her further treatment. It will be helpful if I get this job" she said sadly.

Khushi looked at Arnav feeling bad for the girl. Arnav stood silently. The girl's outlook told them how poor she was. She was wearing a simple old cotton saree. She was clipping her hair with a normal clip... Plastic earrings on her ears and a steel chain around her neck... No makeup on her face. It was crystal clear that she was a poor girl.

"What's your name?" Khushi asked.

"Annapurna," she said with a panicky smile.

They came to AM Designs. Yes, many people were waiting for the interview. Arnav and Khushi went to Aman's cabin straight away. Aman smiled at them.

"What's happening here, Aman?" Arnav asked.

"An interview..." Aman smiled understanding his question.

"I'm the manager of this company and you are conducting an interview without my knowledge? I hope still I'm the manager..." he said sarcastically.

Aman laughed.

"Relax, ASR. I didn't want to disturb you guys. But I could not help..."

"By the way, for what post you are conducting this interview?"

"Shreya resigned from the job and Vidhesh also did the same"

"What? Videsh? But why?"

"He is going to do the house brokering as job full-time job it seems"

"Oh..."

"Yeah... manpower is a must to get growth. That's why I thought to fill the vacancies."

"Oh..."

"Khushi, could you make the file for our next project?"

"Yeah... I will do it"

"ASR, please join Akash and conduct the interview with him"

"Yeah, sure"

"Thank you, ASR"

"You guys carry on" Arnav came to the hall in which Akash was ready for the interview.

"Hello, Arnav"

"Hi..."

"How were your holidays?"

"Yeah... great"

"Shall we start?"

"Yup"

They started the interview. Four candidates were selected for two posts. The girl who met Arnav and Khushi was also one of them. She got the same point as the other candidate got. Akash was confused. He didn't know whom to select for the post.

"Arnav, you decide it..."

Arnav nodded yes and selected the girl who they met... Annapurna.

"Why do you select this girl?" Akash asked.

"She looks more sincere than the other candidate and also poor too. So, she will work hard to be stable in the job"

Akash nodded yes as Arnav's reason satisfied him. They selected her for Shreya's post and then selected a guy for Vishesh's post.

Arnav and Akash came to Aman's cabin and submitted the interview results. Khushi smiled at Arnav. She was curious to know whether Annapurna got the job or not. Aman called the candidates and gave them appointment orders.

"Congratulations" Khushi wished Annapurna.

"Thank you, Didi"

"She is the PA of our Boss. You should call her Madam" Akash said.

"Jee, Bhaiyaji..." she said.

Akash was stunned, hearing her calling him Baiyaji.

"That's ok, Akash. She can call me Didi" Khushi said.

"Look, because of our manager, you got this job. He is the one who selected you for this post. Keep it in your mind and work properly" Akash said.

"Who is the manager?" she asked overwhelmingly.

Akash extended his index finger towards Arnav. In no time, the girl bent down and touch Arnav's feet.

"Thank you Bahiyaji..." She sad emotionally making all of them thunderstruck.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 2K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
502K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
63.4K 2.3K 14
Completed! This is a short story of about 10-15 chapter. Khushi and arnav are happily married, arnav is from poor family and khushi from rich family...
421K 19.1K 76
Hi guys I'm a silent reader. Now I thought to pen down my thoughts in the form of a short story. Please support me Guyz... It's an arshi ff starts f...