My Bully [YoonminFF]

By azwarsha_2008

Yoongi is famous rich bully in university. Jimin is long time abuse by his father and came to a new school an... More

introduce
Note
ep.1
ep.2
ep.3
ep.4
ep.5
ep.6
ep.7
ep.8
ep.9
ep.10
ep.11
ep.12
ep.13
ep.14
ep.15
ep.16
Note
ep.17
ep.18 ( My heart broken)
ep.20 ( i can't )
ep.21 ( Forced )
ep.22 (hell)
ep.23 (Marriage day)
ep.24 (blood and pain)
ep.25 (Same stories)
ep.26 (Party night)
ep.27 (tears)
28 (leaving)
29 (Trip or Honeymoon?)
30 (first day of honeymoon trip)
31 (my wish)
32 (sickness)
33 (fun time)
34 (only mine)
35 (missing)
36 (don't save me)
37 (dead)
38 (don't leave me)
39 (begin of our story) |•End•|
40 (make me yours) |•epilogue +18•|
jimin day

ep.19 ( Sudden proposal )

346 23 2
By azwarsha_2008

...jimin pov...

I'm been staying at Mrs.Kim house for a week now. I'm little scared of Mrs. Kim because she's acting weird.

~5 years passed~

...still jimin's pov...

It's 6am when I got up. I was about to get up today and study. I'm now 23 years old. I do extracurriculars, because I'm too lazy to just stay at Kim's house. Today Mrs. Kim is coming from Australia. After school life, I learn extracurriculars and dance. I stopped the cafe job I was going to, because Mrs. Kim gave me everything I wanted.

Mrs. Kim tells me to call her mom but I can't say it, because that word is a word that needs to be said from the heart I can't say it to Mrs. Kim because she's not my real mother. I feel relieved and safe to be with her but I'm very scared of her, because she's close to the mafias. I have not met any of my old friends, I've stayed away from their relationships. I don't even have new friends, because after I left the old school I went to a new school and the students just bullied me. I'm tolerated them too. I'm been home now since that school term ended. I'm paying for a new life now.

Time skip at night

Mrs.Kim and I were sitting in the living room, when she suddenly spoke. "How is your future works jimin!" She asked, looking at me straightly. "Mm..I don't k-know what to do actually" I said, sadly because I really don't know what my future plans. "I've know a good lady before, she has a son, a little older than your age. So Mrs. Min and I are very good friends. So I and Mrs. min planed you two going to engage...do you have a question about that jimin?" she asked me. I don't know what to say I now. "O-ok... I h-haven't problem w-with it" I do not know why I say this suddenly. 'Oh shit' I thought and cursed myself.

"OK then I'll tell Mrs. Min that you like our proposal" she said and took his phone and call someone and leave. I still sitting on couch, thinking what I do now. "OK... then my life is taking a new turn now" I said myself and leave to my bedroom. I took my night routine and went to bed. I slowly close my eyes slept.

Next morning

I wake up early morning and do my morning routine and change a new clothes because I'm still were in my pajama. I went downstairs to get my breakfast. It's 6am now.

When I went to the dining table I saw ajumma setting the dining table. She is this housemaid but she is the one I love the most in this house. She is an old woman. If I'm sad and I do not sleep at night I go to her and sleep, she loves me too.

I went to ajumma and hugged her from behind. She flinched but she knows who is it. "Good morning my angel" she said setting the dishes clearly. "Goooood morning ajumma" I said cutely. He patted my head. "Did you sleep well yesterday, baby" she asked. I hummed still resting my chin in her shoulder. "Good boy, Sit down now!. I will serve you to eat your breakfast baby" she said and I obey her. She served food in my dish and I ate peacefully. After a while Mrs. Kim come there and joined me. Suddenly Mrs.kim spoke. "Jimin!, today we are going to meet Mrs. Min at noon. Get ready, I will get you at 1pm." She said and leave. Ajumma look at me confusedly, she knows what was did I yesterday night.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 142 35
Jungkook falls inlove with yoongi while in a relationship with Jin ...,., Read and find out how things goes 💜💜💜
11.1K 628 30
"I ᴀᴍ ʙʟɪɴᴅ, Jɪᴍɪɴ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ." ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı 🅒🅞🅝🅣🅐🅘🅝🅢: ➩Sᴍᴜᴛ ➩Sᴛʀᴏɴɢ Lᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ➩LGBTQ ➩Bᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ Yᴏᴏɴɢɪ ➩Tᴏᴘ Jɪᴍ...
217K 9.7K 32
▹ in which Namjoon has a condition where he is unable to lie. ◃ ft. Yoonmin, Vhopekook Started: 06.10.20 Ended: 09.27.20 37.6K words* ★ #1- bottomjoo...
395K 29.7K 41
Jungkook and Jimin hire Jin, a college student, to be a surrogate as Jimin is unable to have kids. *I will not add the main ship of this book to the...