πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞- Minho, Th...

By KazBrekker090

Being the first girl is weird. Asterin Freud, W.C.K.D's special weapon and a well known girl for being harsh... More

πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞
1.
2.
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
β˜†THE SCORCH TRIALSβ˜†
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
43.
β˜†THE DEATH CUREβ˜†
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
Epilogue 3 (final)
A/N note<3
Bonus chapter<3

6

21.5K 499 423
By KazBrekker090

•°•

Telling Minho he's attractive will inflate his ego and it will be so high that he will go around the glade and tell every single person in the glade that she called him attractive, and everyone will be jealous except Newt, Alby and Frypan. And that was why Asterin tried to forget about his naked torso and focus on cooking.

"Hold up, is that Minho's shirt?" Frypan snapped the girl out of thoughts as she looked down at the shirt Mjnho indeed gave her, it was bigger than her but still smelled so good. "Yeah, why?" She replied placing food on Chuck's plate who was bouncing up and down, excited to try her food. "Minho never dared to give someone his shirt, especially this one." Replied Chuck with a teasing grin.

Placing the plate in front of Chuck she smiled warmly at him, "I'm sure he just gave it to me because he doesn't need it anymore, now go eat buddy." She ruffled his hair watching as he jamp in excitement and sat beside Ben who greeted her warmly, Chuck had a smug grin and was eating in front of everyone showing them how lucky he is.

"Yo Asterin, can you please go get that box of vegetables in the box, you can call someone to help you, there is no vegetables." Spoke Frypan peering over his shoulder to look at Asterin who nodded with a smile, making her way out of the kitchen she greeted the boys who stared at her especially the shirt.

Asterin grabbed a hair tie from her wrist and putted her hair into a ponytail, jumping on the box feeling it shake under her at the sudden force, Minho stared at the girl his eyes following her hand as she tied her hair, "want some help?" Gally spoke from on top, Asterin lifted the box in her hand handing it to Gally who tried to look strong in front of her.

Climbing out of the box she closed the gates with a smile, Gally never dared to speak to the girl ever since she came into the box, they created each other every morning and everytime they passed each other but never had a full conversation, the box was full of vegetables and one huge pumpkin.

Grabbing the box from him she smiled softly, "thank you Gally, I'll take it from here." She spoke with a beautiful grin that made him feel a tickly sensation in his stomach, he smiled back at her watching as she walked away holding the heavy box easily as if it was an empty water bottle.

Walking past the table full of boys she placed the box in front of Frypan who smiled brightly at the girl, "thank you girl." Nodding she grabbed the plates and placed it in front of the rest of the boys who still haven't got their food, "thanks Asterin!" Exclaimed Ben, "don't worry about it, Ben." She replied smiling back at him.

Making her way inside the kitchen she kicked Frypan out, "you worked the whole day, go sit, I'll cook something." Fry did as told without arguing, it was surprising at how fast they both got close and how Frypan lets her go inside the kitchen whenever she wants knowing he didn't like anyone inside (in fear they will burn his lovely kitchen)

"Okay everyone, when you finish your food go to sleep!" Ordered Alby walking away, Asterin immediately followed without a second thought, "Is a new person coming tomorrow?" She asked the leader who nodded without looking at the girl, rolling her eyes at him she jogged in front of him stopping him from moving any further.

"What?" Snapped Alby at the girl who crossed her arms in front of her chest in response, "so am I a runner?" Another question, once again. Now it was Alby's turn to roll his eyes at the girl, "Yes. Now get out of the way." He brushed past her a small smile on his lips as he could hear the excitement in her voice as she muttered "yes." Plenty of times.

"Quit saying 'yes' it's shucking annoying." He turned to her, playfully glaring watching as she slammed her hand in her mouth with wide eyes, "yeah, sorry captain. Goodnight" With that she walked away leaving Alby who stood in the middle of his way, shaking his head in disbelief.

•°•

Asterin woke up panting heavily, tears covered her eyes as she looked around the room in fear her hand on her mouth as she tried to stop her panicking down, it didn't work. She hated looking so miserable in that appearance, especially in front of the one man she wanted to look strong to.

Getting up from the bed Asterin opened the bathroom door and started washing her face with cold water, cold sweat ran down the back of her neck as her hand trembled badly, looking at herself in the mirror she watched as a tear ran down her cheek and onto the sink, her face pale and her eyes dull.

Minho was awake, he was just resting his eyes but hearing the panicked breathing woke him and there was Asterin in her bed looking around in fear, she didn't notice his opened eyes but only ran to the bathroom and coughing and washing her face. She was gasping for air and her hands trembled as she tried to turn off the sink.

Making his way towards the girl he gently placed his hand on her shoulder watching as she flinched, usually she will punch whoever the person was but not now, she was in fear. But only turned to look at Minho who had guilt written all over his face, then finally the tears began to ran down her cheeks and onto the ground as she looked away in embarrassment.

Minho turned off the sink and turned to the girl who stared at her trembling hands, her skin cold like ice once Minho placed his hand gently on hers, grabbing her hand between his warming them, he pulled the girl towards his embrace, she froze in her spot and only let him pull her to him.

Her hands were slowly warming up and stopped trembling as soon as he grabbed them, she was safe right? She was safe from those needles right? Safe from him?

Her head was on his chest as she calmed her breathing, feeling Minho let out of her hand and place one on her hair brushing it slightly, "are you alright? Can you breath?" His voice was soft and smooth, it calmed her down, but wasn't the usual brave, cocky and sarcastic, not one comment left his lips as he looked down at the girl to see if she's okay.

Waiting for an answer.

She nodded without a word leaving her lips as she shook her head trying to forget the nightmare she had, she could still remember the guards she fought everyday, the way he forced her to fight and train everyday or else they'll drug her.

She hated it.

She hated him.

The Needles.

Janson.

The reason she's currently having a panic attack in front of the guy she wanted to look strong for so she can help him with the maze, the girl looked up at him making straight eye contact with Minho, she could see how worried he was and how his eyes showed nothing but pain.

He understood her, he was just like that the day he came up in the box, aggresive and strong, but when he was alone he would cry silently and had nightmares every night, and he was very surprised at how strong Asterin was, she didn't cry once and seeing her like that was painful.

"I'm okay, sorry to wake you up.." her voice came out low as a whisper, her eyes were dull and red as she apologized and tried to look away from Minho's eyes in embarrassment, her hand slid away from his as she turned back around and weakly made her way out of the bathroom her legs trembling, shaking his head at his stubborn she was, Minho made his way towards the girl and placed a supportive hand on her waist.

She didn't fight back, her head fell in his shoulder as they both sat on her bed, Asterin stared at the ground her head still on his shoulder as she sighed fighting the urge to close her eyes and go back to that hell hole, were Janson was waiting for her to train.

Minho seemed to notice the way her eyes seemed to close and open everytime, "tell me about yourself, what was it like when you came in the box?.." she spoke watching as Minho let out a sigh of relief once he heard her voice, it was still a whisper, but she wasn't afraid like she was in the bathroom, "well... I was afraid and a jerk. I ran into the deadheads and hid the whole day there. Almost peed myself." He muttered the last part in embarrassment but she still heard it.

A chuckle escaped her lips as her eyes glistened with a hint of happiness, "go on, tell me about your adventures in the maze.." she gestured for him to continue in which he gladly did, talking about his adventure in the maze was his favorite thing to talk about.

•°•

When he finished talking about the maze, light snores escaped Asterin's lips as her head was still in his shoulder, she was listening until seconds ago when sleep took over and here she is sleeping on his shoulder, she felt safe.

Minho carefully lifted her head from his shoulder and placed his hand instead, his other one pushing the covers away so she can sleep comfortably and not on his shoulder, placing the covers in top of her he watched as she turned around hugging the pillow tightly, her hand sliding from his arm to his hand, grabbing his thumb.

Tensing up with red ears he turned back towards the girl who slept like an angel, not knowing what to do he gently grabbed her hand and tried to free his finger, it worked, after a few wiggles and moments where he was about to wake her up. Making his way towards his bed he looked one last time at Asterin checking if she was okay before turning off the light.

She was the angel of the glade.

•°•

Asterin was embarrassed about what happened yesterday and Minho seeing her cry, she couldn't talk to him nor make eye contact with him or else she'll flush red and look weak once again in front of him, she can still remembering his smoothing fingers on her hair calming her down.

Minho seemed to notice a unfamiliar guy beside Chuck, making her way out of the maze along with Ben and Minho she stopped in front of the greenie, "new greenie huh? Asterin, nice to meet you." Her hand was out as she smiled softly at the guy who shook her hand.

"Well, I got some work to do greenie, I hope you like this place, don't go inside these walls, it's one of our walls understand?" She warned with a hand on her hip as she pointed towards the maze, Thomas nodded, smiling at him she ruffled Chuck's hair before running back towards Ben who was waiting for her.

"Where's Minho?" She asked Ben who had his arm wrapped around her shoulders, a smirk was on the runner's lips as he pointed towards the deadheads, "he seemed to be mad, and just left without saying a word, maybe he's jealous." He wiggled his eyebrow at the girl who stared at him with a raised eyebrow, "really?" Scoffing slightly she watched as the new kid walked closer to the maze.

Gally suddenly appeared out of no where and pushed Thomas harshly, Asterin's eyes widened as she watched some gladers run towards the scene in worry, following behind Newt who had worried eyes and Alby was fuming in anger.

Stopping the leader from yelling at Thomas she grabbed his arms, "don't. He's afraid just like all of us, you can't just tell at him." She spoke letting Newt calm him down, "tell me what's out there!" He yelled, "we're just trying to protect you man." Alby's hand was out as he glared slightly at the greenie who was unbothered, "you can't just keep me here!"

"We can't let you leave!" Alby snapped back at Thomas, the doors started closing behind them making the ground shake slightly, Thomas turned around watching as the huge walls closed stopping him from moving any further. The doors finally closed as Thomas stared with his mouth wide open, "dude. Next time when you're trying to protect someone and keep him away from the maze don't push him like 6 feet away and send him flying, knowing it will only make it worse." She scolded Gally before placing her hand on Thomas shoulder snapping him out of thoughts.

"I warned you, greenie, welcome to the glade."

Asterin looked back around to see Newt trying to calm and warn Thomas from going back inside, whistling for Chuck to come with her she gestured him to leave the two alone, she could see how Newt eyes softened as soon as Thomas nodded at his words, "I won't go back in, but you better tell me what's inside."

A warm smile was on Newt's lips as he pulled the greenie by the wrist to come with him and get lunch so they can both talk together, both Asterin and Chuck looked ar each other with grins as they shook their head at the lovestruck second in command, "he's totally in love." She chuckled softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.9K 34
❝you like the girl shank, don't you?❞ | going poker-faced, minho stammered, ❝what?❞ ~ ✡ the new girl finds herself in the glade, but being the only g...
65.5K 1K 18
Malia is sent up in the box confused and scared just like everyone else, the only difference is that she is the only girl in a maze full of boys. Wha...
689K 19.6K 49
The Gladers had spent about a year in the Maze by themselves. Used to the the cycle of getting a new boy every month from the box, they find themselv...
18.5K 557 35
||MAZE RUNNER FANFICTION|| 2 Years. It's been two whole years since the running and the torture. Everybody is getting along with their lives, and Tho...