My Bully [YoonminFF]

By azwarsha_2008

Yoongi is famous rich bully in university. Jimin is long time abuse by his father and came to a new school an... More

introduce
Note
ep.1
ep.2
ep.3
ep.4
ep.5
ep.6
ep.7
ep.8
ep.9
ep.10
ep.11
ep.12
ep.13
ep.14
ep.15
ep.16
Note
ep.17
ep.19 ( Sudden proposal )
ep.20 ( i can't )
ep.21 ( Forced )
ep.22 (hell)
ep.23 (Marriage day)
ep.24 (blood and pain)
ep.25 (Same stories)
ep.26 (Party night)
ep.27 (tears)
28 (leaving)
29 (Trip or Honeymoon?)
30 (first day of honeymoon trip)
31 (my wish)
32 (sickness)
33 (fun time)
34 (only mine)
35 (missing)
36 (don't save me)
37 (dead)
38 (don't leave me)
39 (begin of our story) |•End•|
40 (make me yours) |•epilogue +18•|
jimin day

ep.18 ( My heart broken)

367 21 1
By azwarsha_2008

...jimin pov...

I wrote the letter crying. My tears testify to the letter I wrote and how sad I was when I wrote this because I have tears in this letter. I left the letter at the night stand and left the birthday present I had given him, and I left. I turned for the last time and looked at Min's mansion where I was. I slightly smiled and I left.

I'm walking the street midnight, with nowhere to go. I'm just like an orphan. I picked up the phone and checked the time. It's one o'clock in the morning. As I was walking down the street I saw there was a park. So I went inside the park. I saw there was a bench under a tree in the corner inside the park, and I went there and sat down. I'm very tired now because I'm been walking for about a kilometer and still crying hard. I've been here crying about where I'm going now. I remembered where I wanted to go now. That day yoongi saved me when I was about to suicide, so that's all I have to do now.

As I was about to get up and leave, someone on the bench grabbed my hand and pushed me sit back. I'm confused now. I was stopped by an old woman. She looked at me from my face to my toes. I felt disgusted with it. I think, she look like a rich woman. Because I can see it in her clothes and makeups.

"Why are you boy, what happens inside a park in the middle night?" Old woman asked. I wiped away my tears and slowly looked up at her. "I-I don't k-know" I said raspyly. "I know why you are here" she said. I looked at her confused face. She darkly chuckle. "You have no place to go, do you?" She asked and I shocked because what he knows. "H-how do you know?" I asked. "I can see it in your eyes!" she said, pointing my eyes. I blink, don't know what it's meaning. "Ar-are you a magician?" I asked still confused. "No, I'm not" she said. "What's your name boy?" She asked. "I'm j-jimin, park jimin" I said, looking at the sky. "Ok.. Nice name. Anyway I'm kim nara. Owner of the lovely queen cosmetic products" she said and my eyes widened. "W-what? Yo-you are the owner of the b-best and number one beauty products in our co-country?" I asked in shocked. She nodded. I hummed.

"So jimin if you have nowhere to go, come with me" she said. "N-no, it's okay" I said this, because I'm afraid to trust others again. "You do not have to be afraid because I am a free woman just like every woman" she said softly. I took a deep breath and exhale. "OK... t-then I will come w-with you" I said. "Good decision! I'm still single so I have no children. From today you are my son" she said and sat up. I looked at her. "Let's go my home, I will take care of you" she said and hold my hand. I got up and picked up my bag. She and I walked out of the park. She and I got into a big car, it was a luxury car.

After a while the car stopped. She told me to come out, and I did it. her's house is a very big one. It's look like Min's mansion. She showed me a room. She told me it was my room. I freshen up and went to bed at about 3 in the morning. I'm so tired so in less than two minutes I fell asleep fastly.
'Good night yoongia' i though and closed my eyes automatically.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.3K 27
It's an average highschool life for Erza and Jellal. They've secretly been crushing on each other and when Jellal finally asks Erza out, sparks fly...
836K 45.5K 40
Kim Seokjin is a twenty year old virgin. Sure, he's been propositioned more times than can count because of his natural beauty but his nervous awkwar...
17.9K 1.3K 17
•Short Story• Jeon Jungkook was cared for since childhood by the Kim family. Mrs. Jeon asked them to look after little Jungkook when he was 1 year ol...
395K 29.7K 41
Jungkook and Jimin hire Jin, a college student, to be a surrogate as Jimin is unable to have kids. *I will not add the main ship of this book to the...