π‹π€π‚π”ππ€β†’α΅ˆα΅‰Κ³α΅‰α΅ ʰᡃˑᡉ

By voidnoraa

in which the eldest daughter comes back with un-known intentions or "... fix this please" aurora mumbled tir... More

A C T O N E
GRAPHICS
porologue
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
022.
023.
ALTERNATIVE VERSION!
024.
025.
026.

021.

2.8K 89 7
By voidnoraa

“you hate all men rue”

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

AURORA WAS CRAZY, well that's what people said. but she was not, she was just a  girl with too many problems that no one could help her.

it was not her fault, but people had a hard timing understanding that. They just thought she was crazy or seeking attention. That's why no one knew she went to a therapist. She acted like a normal young woman yet she was not.

she remembered how she would always forget about the hale fire, she even thought she could see talia and talk to her.

Aurora usually got psychotic episodes. Days went on and she had no idea, she would just forget it happened.

she hallucinated savvanah, talia hale, her grandmother Elizabeth but she never really hallucinated seeing Anna.

she loved Anna but they did not have that much memories together.

so for her to know she was seeing her grandmother that she found dead years ago was terrifying.

but she was not gonna tell adelle. Aurora did not want her to worry more. so maybe living with her crazy mind would not hurt that much.

but she was not crazy. in fact she would wish she was crazy.

sitting in her room with Andrew who was rambling about something that she did not really understand, Andrew's phone rang and stopped his ranting.

it was his younger sister. Aurora and Andrew were not happy that she came here.

Aurora loved adeline as if she was her sister. She did not want her being here when Gerard came here.

because they were not humans. Maybe Andrew had no idea about this world until aurora saved him from a werewolf but three months later he figured out with the help of aurora that he was not human.

resulting for the gene to be also passed down to his sister from their mother.

“Lyn, get back to your class” Andrew said when he answered the phone not wanting his sister to miss any of her classes.

“there is a boy, he got bitten” adeline said ignoring her brother.

noticing the look on Andrew's face aurora sat up concerned. “i will put you on the speaker, rue is here" Andrew said quietly and Lyn nodded even though he could not see her.

“the cops took him, his dad was murdered. " Lyn said quickly while rue looked at her friend confused.

“what is his name?” Andrew asked his sister.

“it's Issac, Issac Lahey.” Lyn said and Andrew hung up to fill his friend on.

“so derek bit Issac?” aurora asked quietly and Andrew nodded.

“i hate that guy!” aurora yelled annoyed.

“you hate all men rue.” Andrew said quietly while rue nodded.

“i don't hate you!” aurora said defending herself while Andrew nodded.

before Andrew could reply there was a knock at the door. “come in” aurora called out knowing it was adelle.

“i am hungry.” adelle said not noticing Andrew on the chair looking through an old photo album of him and rue.

“what do you wanna eat?” aurora asked softly while adelle smiled.

“can you cook that pasta recipe? the one Nan always made.” adelle said rubbing her eyes while aurora nodded.

looking up adelle now noticed Andrew sitting on the chair. she gave him an awkward smile before she realised she was still in her rapunzel pajamas. closing the door quickly aurora burst out laughing then took Andrew and went to the kitchen.

after cooking and eating aurora and adelle went to the argents house for a meeting while Andrew went home after aurora made sure he took some food for his sister. Aurora did not really care, but she knew she had to.

standing in front of Chris and Gerard she rolled her eyes quietly at what they were saying. Gerard had no idea that adelle was dead, he knew she was assumed dead since she went missing.

Kate never really said how she tried to kill aurora and adelle ended up dead

“you want to kill a teenage boy?” adelle said disgusted but it came out as a question catching auroraʼs attention.

“you mother wants to end a threat.” Gerard said sternly while aurora rolled her eyes.

“what about the code?” adelle asked while Gerard glared at her.

“no code, not anymore. they murdered your aunt.” Gerard said angrily while aurora scoffed quietly.

“he might be a coward, but I am not” aurora said while pointing at her dad then stormed out while adelle followed behind her giving her dad a hopeful look.

though Chris did not really understand what was that look for.

sitting in her car aurora remembered how she was supposed to be back at work. not the magazine, but the FBI.

after graduating from her academy and working she studied again to work as a journalist along with adelle.

she had no idea what Noah did, he just asked if she would like to help because he was tired and somehow aurora seemed to be able to solve cases when she first started working easily.

So aurora agreed to work but not for a long time. driving her car to the police station she walked in finding a dupety and a derek hale who seemed to be flirting with the woman.

when the two adult heard the door open and close stood there a redhead woman that the dupety did not recognize. “how can I help you?” the woman asked aurora while aurora gave her a small smile.

pulling out something from her bag she showed her something that derek did not see. “agent argent.” aurora said softly while the dupety gave her a smile.

“i am just gonna get the file sheriff stlinski left for me in his office and leave.” aurora said leaving before the dupety could even reply.

Derek frowned not understanding what she was doing here, was she here to kill Issac?

taking the file with her aurora walked towards the holding cell seeing the hunter holding a struggling Stiles.

she sighed earning the hunter's attention before he could hurt her Issac was out of his cell knocking him out.

pulling Stiles towards a wall aurora sat on the floor in front of him to keep him safe. “Issac? sweetheart it's me. it's aurora” aurora said softly hoping that Issac would try and fight the full moon.

which he almost seemed to do, but he could not. walking towards her derek stopped him while howling resulting in issac to hide his head in the wall afraid.

Feeling stlies and Derek staring at her she stood up and walked towards issac quietly. but issac heard her. lifting his head up he gave her a guilty look.

“i - I could not control it I am sorry.” issac said not realising who she was.

Giving him a smile aurora hugged issac calming him down. “rory?” issac said but it came out as a question.

she gave him a small smile. “you gotta go. I will stay here.” aurora said softly, that derek and Stiles never heard her voice that soft.

“you know I did not right?” issac said quietly then qaused to look in auroraʼs cold blue eyes. “i did not kill my dad. I promise I did not” issac said with tears while aurora gave him a smile.

“i know. I will see you soon okay? but you gotta leave.” aurora said helping him up while issac left Noah and some cops walked after him seeing three knocked men and Stiles standing awkwardly.

“uh-he did it” Stiles said pointing to the fake dupety.

“and who knocked him out?” Noah asked his son annoyed.

“oh that was me. he was trying to hurt Stiles.” aurora said awkwardly while Noah sighed but nodded.

leaving the station Stiles did not leave her alone though walking behind her rambling alot of questions. “okay at least tell me why are you helping?” Stiles said while aurora looked back at him.

“i was not gonna let them hurt issac.” aurora said softly and Stiles looked at her confused.

“i have known him since I was a teenager” aurora said annoyed then went to walk away.

“are not you like nineteen?” Stiles asked her confused

“i am twenty three Stiles” aurora said quietly and got in her car driving away quickly.

___________________

I am having no motivation to write these days, I am really sorry.

I finally found a face claim for Andrew!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 6.6K 51
(Sequel to Teen wolf Derek hale.) *WILL BE UNDER-RECONSTRUCTION SOON!!* Layla and Derek are back again! They are still deeply in love with each other...
3.5K 102 14
"I'm sweet as sugar, baby" Derek Hale x femaleoc
15.8K 234 44
After the events that involved her uncle. Isabelle figured everything or almost everything would be smooth sailing from then. She was wrong. Now th...
299K 9.7K 46
"don't blame me, love made me crazy if it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right." 【teen wolf fanfic】 【stiles stilinski x fem! oc】 【s1 - s2】 Disclaimer: I...