SOLITARY (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

Loneliness... that's what he always wanted. He wanted to be alone. His world is different. He didn't need any... More

1 The Wedding
2 She loves him
3 This is what I'm
4 The Letter
5 Arnav's friends
6 Food Poison
7 Angel
8 Interview
9 The Answer
10 Anonymous Feel
11 Khushi's Perception
12 Question
13 She is his wife...after all...
14 Guilty Mother-in-law
15 Angry Arnav
16 Change
17 Husband's Condition
18 No peace of mind
19 The First HUG
20 Warm-heartedness
21 Clarity
22 Furious Husband
23 Love?
24 Proposals
25 I'm Married
26 Arnav's Action
27 Engagement Party
28 Arnav's closeness
29 Arnav and his thought
30 Encounter
31 First ever conversation
32 Utter Change
33 Clear-cut declaration
34 Is it Permanent?
35 As he said...
36 Feelings...?
37 In Arnav's Room
38 Real Picture
39 Talks...
40 Confession
41 Unexpected Action
42 Normal Life
43 Danger?
44 The Party
45 Jealous
46 plan
47 Pleasant Surprise
48 In Delhi
49 Excitement
50 Nose Cut
51 Apology
52 Romance and passion
53 Mysterious Man
54 Who is he?
56 Don't poke your nose
57 Cute Fight
58 Warning
59 How important...!
60 Apology
61 Helping Khushi
62 Third Person
63 Suspicion
64 Task
65 Confusion
66 Trap
67 Punishment
68 Boomerang
69 Guests
70 Guests or Enemies?
71 The party
72 Understanding Partner
73 Last Part
Epilogue

55 Plan of meeting Vishal

3K 215 6
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 55 Plan of Meeting Vishal

There was a shock on Arnav's face. Vishal was attacked by someone? Was that someone the same person who threatened Meera? Or someone who had personal vengeance for Vishal?

"Chotte, Vishal has many haters. Someone among them should have attacked him." Arvind said.

"You are right, Papa. He pokes his nose into others' personal matters. Then, obviously, it should have happened. It's his good time that Arnavji left him without beating him up" Khushi said.

"I want to meet him," Arnav said.

Khushi was shocked.

"Why Arnavji? It's not necessary to meet him"

"Khushi is right, Chotte. It's not necessary" Arvind said.

"Arrey, someone attacked his friend and he is admitted to the hospital. You guys are restricting him to meet him. why?" Ratna asked with confusion because she didn't know what Vishal did.

"He is such a guy, Ratna. He may think Chotte is behind the attack. Such a narrow-minded fellow he is" Arvind said

"How do you know about him?" Ratna questioned.

"Chotte told me"

"Is it Chotte?" Ratna questioned him.

"Mom...don't you know how crooked-minded idiot he is?"

"I know about him. But, how could he blame you for something you are not related to?"

"He may think I'm related to this"

"Then why do you want to meet him?"

"That's why I want to meet him. I want to know what he is thinking regarding"

"Ok, but don't go now. Go and meet him tomorrow. He is just attacked. He would be furious. Give him some time to come to the composure" Arvind said.

"Papa is right, Arnavji. Go tomorrow" Khushi said.

Arnav nodded ok.

..........

Khushi saw Arnav thinking something deep, lying on the bed. She sat beside him and scratched his cheek with her index finger. Arnav smiled at her.

"Are you thinking about Vishal?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Arnavji, he won't be worth your time. shrug him off" she said making an irritating face.

"No, Khushi... I could not" he said seriously.

Khushi looked at him slightly tilting her head thoughtfully.

"It was Vishal who brought Meera to your mother's place."

Khushi shrank her eyes.

"His actual plan was making us separate by using Meera but it didn't happen."

"Did Meera deny cooperating with him?"

"No... she was fully set to do what he said."

"But..."

"Yeah... she was ready to meet your parents to recite what Vishal said. That's when someone met her and threatened her not to do so"

"Who?"

"I don't know"

"How do you know about it?"

"Didn't I follow Vishal and Meera today morning?"

She nodded yes hurriedly.

"I heard her telling Vishal about him. She warned Vishal to be careful too"

"What did she warn?"

"She said someone is protecting us. She asked Vishal to stop acting against us. She warned him not to interfere in our matter. She said he will face the consequences if he doesn't stop"

"Really?"

"Yeah... yet, he came and tried to manipulate you."

"You mean, the man who threatened Meera would be attacked Vishal too?"

"I think so... but I'm not sure"

"By the way, who is doing this for us? Why?"

"I too don't know... since morning, I'm thinking about the aspects of this issue but I can't get anything"

"I think you had done something GOOD to someone without your knowledge..."

"Khushi, talk with logic. I and doing GOOD? No way"

"Arnavji, you never interfered in anyone's life. that's the best thing anyone can do to someone"

Arnav chuckled.

"Do you surely want to meet Vishal?"

"Yes... I want to know how the man looks like"

"Let me guess... he would be wearing a crown on his head, will have four hands... a halo should be rotating behind his head..."

Arnav laughed. So did Khushi.

"Every man who helps others is GOD," She said.

"This sounds good. I will capture the photo of the man when I meet him. You start to worship him leaving your Devi Maiya behind" Arnav teased.

"I have no problem in doing that. But I don't think my jealous husband will tolerate it" she laughed.

Arnav glared at her and then chuckled.

"Am I jealous?"

"Are not you?"

"When it comes to you, YES, I'm..."

Khushi fall on him and pinched his cheek.

"You know a few days ago, someone doesn't need me," she said mockingly.

"Really? Who was the idiot?" Arnav chuckled.

"He is underneath me now"

"Poor him, that's why he is carrying her weight now"

Khushi dropped her jaw and clutched his hair. Arnav laughed hugging her. Khushi tried to hit him. Flipping her beneath him, he clutched her hands.

"This is not time to fight, sweetheart" He brushed her lips with his.

He left her hands feeling her stop struggling. Khushi circled his neck didn't want to waste time on unnecessary fights. They started fighting against the feelings that were overpowering them. They fought not with one another but within. To win the battle, they needed one another's help. Of course, they were one another's helping hand when it comes to erotic pleasure. They were the ones who raised HEAT in another's one's body and they were the ones who cooled it down too.

The next day

Arnav got ready to go to the hospital to meet Vishal.

"Arnavji, drop me in the temple near the hospital. I will be waiting for you there until you come" Khushi said.

"Ok"

They came downstairs and had breakfast with Arvind and Ratna.

"Chotte, shall I come with you?" Arvind asked.

"Why dad?"

"Don't know Vishal and his family are in which condition" Arvind said cautiously.

"Dad, I will manage"

"Are you sure?"

"Yup..."

"But, Chotte, you are taking Khushi with you. What if they behave rudely?"

"She is not coming to the hospital. She is going to the Santhoshi Madha Temple"

"Is it, Khushi?" Ratna asked.

"Haan, Amma"

"Then you should be more careful. Why are you leaving Khushi in the temple? Take her with you to the hospital. Are allow me to come with you. I will take care of Khushi"

"Why are you so afraid of Vishal?"

"Not like that, Chotte... or, let me call Shashiji. He will take care of Khushi"

"No, why are you making Shashi Bhai tense? I will go with Khushi" Ratna said.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Mom, you both no need to come. I will take Khushi to the temple and then we will go to the hospital. Ok?"

They nodded ok.

"Let's go Khushi"

"Bye Amma"

"Bye"

They went to the temple before meeting Vishal. They don't know that they were being followed and also watched by someone. Even though Arnav was more cautious than before he couldn't find the person. Because Victor acted so cool, keeping enough distance from them.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 7K 56
Marriage is not only the beginning of a family but also a life-long commitment. It's an emotional union. It's a process by which two people make thei...
434K 22.6K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
76.4K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
75 6 5
She was content with her life. She had everything. A loving family, a great best friend and a super nice boyfriend. It all changed, it all came crash...