Beauty From Ashes

By IsaacFogle

Cheyenne Mitchell grew up as an average Christian girl, in a strict Seventh Day Adventist family. But she ALS... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 19 Part 2
Chapter 20 Part 1
Chapter 20 Part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Part 1
Chapter 22 Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 Part 1
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 24 Part 3
Chapter 25: Saved Part 1
Chapter 25: Saved Part 2
Chapter 25: Saved Part 3
Chapter 26: Surprises Part 1
Chapter 26: Surprises Part 2
Chapter 27: Conflict Part 1, Spiritual
Chapter 27: Conflict Part 2, Mental
Chapter 27: Conflict Part 3, Physical
Chapter 28: Wedges
Chapter 29: Unity Part 1
Chapter 29: Unity Part 2
Chapter 29: Unity Part 3
Chapter 30: Mercy Part 1
Chapter 30: Mercy, Part 2
Chapter 30, Mercy Part 3
Chapter 31 Part 1: Farewell
Chapter 31 Part 2, The Next Step
Chapter 32: A New Beginning

Chapter 24: Part 4

18 4 0
By IsaacFogle

So now that we've seen the confrontation between Albert and the PCs, let's find out what's going on with Cheyenne being missing.

Albert's POV:
Picking right where we left off.

Before I walk past the girls, Liana and Madison grab onto my arms. "What just happened?"

"What do you mean? You girls asked me to do something like this,"' I said with a smirk.

"But this is different. Your Phoenix bitch might be arrogant and hypocritical, but at least she isn't psychotic like that Brock guy!"

"Really? Cuz, he both acts and sounds a lot like your husband. Which makes sense when his girl Tabitha over here, was almost a more slutty version of you," I said before walking past them.

"Oof! Ouch!" Lacey whispered.
Liana looks at my back offended. "Did you hear what he JUST-!"

"Shh. Don't speak, just get in," Madison whispered before they get inside her car, which was parked close to mine.

Tabitha glances behind her at Joseph as he helps them stand up. He scoffs. "Don't even think about seducing me."

I then pull my car up to where they're standing and roll down my window. "Sorry for taking so long. But in all due respect, I do say that our talk couldn't have gone any more perfect."

Tabitha shakes her head. "No. YOU are making a mistake, Albert! Making enemies as a pastor when you're SUPPOSED TO-"

"Actually I WANT to make enemies! One day, having enemies will be how I know I'm preaching the right Gospel. The gospel that teaches over 100 things.....and not just love and peace. But you can interpret that however you want. That's the point," I say while igniting the engine.

Then Ryan is uncuffed. "Yeah, then you can interpret this: you're as GOOD AS DEAD!!!"

"That's right! Once Angela hears this, you're DONE!" Tobias added.

"Oooh, is that a death threat? Wow, I must be THE MASTER of offending people!! I bet Angela is gonna want me dead in such brutal ways. I'm sure that's gonna be fun, watching her try." Then I smirk. "There's a storm coming tonight. A heavy one. Better tell her to cover up. We wouldn't want her precious skin on her neck to get soaked, cold.....or even grabbed onto from behind. I'm watching you guys for now on.....and I won't need the Internet for that!" I then drive away from them.

Tobias picks up his phone as soon as he is uncuffed. "What in the actual HELL?!"

Tabitha scoffs, turning to Mr. Frymoyer. "You know him? Is he ALWAYS like this?!"

"Yeeaaah, I'm NOT sure what the five of you were just prattling on about, but feel free to make an enemy out of him and his friends or even my son, and you'll be sorry," Mr. Frymoyer said, knowing fully well Johnathan WILL back me up. The guards release the 4 Conquerors. "Care to lead the way, Mr. Zamora?"

"Yes sir. C'mon boys, back to your posts." They all step back inside, leaving the Conquerors alone. Lacey continues to watch them.

Brock and Tabitha watch as I drive out of the parking lot. "I can't believe this. He just threatened AND mocked the hell out of us, and he did it feeling ENTERTAINED! OF ALL THE NERVE!!" Tabitha shouted.

Ryan seethes with a vicious growl. "Just wait, you little runt. We'll be sure to deliver your message."

"Yeah. But, why would he invite us to go to a diner in one minute, and then threaten our group in the next?!" Tobias asked in confusion.

"Well let's not ask about it. If he's threatening our lifestyle, then he's going down. So let's Move over there and find out!!" Tabitha said, leading Ryan and Tobias ahead to the parking lot. However......

"Wait."
Tabitha, Ryan, and Tobias stop and turn back to Brock. "Are we sure we wanna do this?"

"Fuck yeah! Anyone who questions Angela's leadership and us, NEEDS to go down!" Tabitha said. "Right?"

"Well, yeah. But....." Brock then closes his eyes. "Okay I know you're not going live hearing this but, I actually kinda.... Agree with him."

"What....?" Tabitha asked, wide-eyed.

"He's not wrong."

"What are you talking about?!" Tobias added.

Brock sighs. "I mean, we did have to talk Angela into letting us come up here in the first place, and she was the one who made a big deal about making a decision behind her back! The fact that we had to push her into agreeing with us......that doesn't make us sound like people in charge now that I think about it," Brock explained.

Then Tabitha approaches Brock, and sees a glare in his eyes that confuses her greatly. "Brock..... Don't tell me that you really are scared."

"I'm not. But for some reason.....he's, making me nervous," Brock replied. "Just the fact that he knew all of those things......I- I don't even know what he got those from!"

Ryan then lowers his head. "I mean.....he could've heard some rumors or did background checks on us to know....those things. After all, Eli knew your real name. But knowing about our talk this morning? That was like, pure sorcery...."

Tobias groans. "Okay well, suppose he is onto something, how is he an actual threat?" Tabitha looks around at all of them.

"I don't know......but now I can't help but won-"

"STOP IT!!!" Tabitha shouted before punching him to the ground. Ryan and Tobias flinch back. All four of them stare at each other and she shakes her head giving him a dirty look.
"You can't be serious....I thought we told you to grow up, Mr. P. P. Weenis."

Brock widens his eyes in anger. "I told you never to CALL ME THAT!!"

"Then STOP.......reminding me of him. Stop bringing him back." Tabitha then leans into his face. "You're either a Pussy.....or you're the goddamn conqueror. You're either a traitor....or you're with her! So snap out of it. NOW COME ON!!" Tabitha storms off, shoving past Ryan and Tobias, who hesitate before following her again.

Brock grunts in annoyance. "Mr. P. P. Weenis. Then stop reminding me. Yeah and you just reminded me of how much of a cunt you still are...." he grumbled.
As Madison begins to drive away, Lacey sits in the backseat, pondering over what she just saw between the two.

My drive back home.....is almost fully silent. I'm just thinking about.....whats about to happen now. I......I can't mess this up. Either my talk with Cheyenne.....or what I just got into with Angela. If I mess up my talk....I could lose Cheyenne Forever. And if I mess up the plan thag Jesus gave me......so many people I love are gonna get hurt. Directly and indirectly.
Halfway on my drive, I finally reach a red light....and close my eyes to pray.

"Lord......I beg you. Keep me in tune with your spirit. Lead me.....and remind me, that you were the one who calmed my waters to begin with. Keep me wise......and keep the enemy out of my head. If I'm gonna do this.....I need you, otherwise I will become afraid...."

"Always....... You are ready......."

I open my eyes with tears, and the light turns green. I drive again. "Just keep the others safe. I'll do that with Cheyenne. First I need to get this talk over with."

About 5 minutes later I came back home. I park my car in the driveway and wall right up to the door.
"Okay. Here goes nothing." I breathe in deeply and put on a big smile. I grab the door knob, turn, and step inside. "Hey Cheyenne? Cheyenne, I'm ho-!"

I hear something when my foot presses down on the floor. I look down and see a sack of cash and when I pick it up, there's a letter with a LOT of writing on it. And it has my name at the top.

"Hmm? What's this?"
As I skim through most of it......my breath is quickly taken away. "Oh no." I drop the letter and duffle bag and I begin to rush up the stairs. "Cheyenne?! CHEYENNE!!!"
I throw her door open.....and she's gone. Some of her stuff is missing as well. "Aww crap!"

I then turn around and enter my music room; where some of the 'Conqueror Fact Sheets' that I asked Vinnie to complete, print and fax over here for me....are on the floor. Scattered.

Earlier that day....
I knocked on Cheyenne's door. "Hey Cheyenne? You awake?" No response. Sigh. "Okay..... Well, if you can hear me, I'll be back from work early today so maybe we can have that talk when I come back. And......I'm supposed to be getting something faxed over here before then, so...if you could help me organize the papers, I'd appreciate it. I'll......see you later?"

I then made my way down the steps and out the door. Before I drive away, Cheyenne slowly peaked out her door and checked to see if I was gone.

I then approach my fax machine, and I see Cheyenne's phone on the floor. Theres an incomplete text message that never got sent to me.
"WTF are you doing?!! This Is what I've been trying to avoid!! Do you even-?"
She started typing this......before 1 o'clock. Right around the time these got faxed over here.

So she did see the sheets as I hoped she would.....but she took the implication even more differently than how I thought she would. I was afraid that she might try to run at some point but I didn't think she'd do it this soon.

Then it hits me. Right now she's gone and missing, while the Conquerors are out there in the city!!
Who knows if Angela will ACTUALLY be persuaded to leave town after what they tell her, or if they'll find her!! I'm legitimately about to start panicking!

But when Bryce and Zackary flash into my mind, a sense of relief overtakes me and I instantly start to breathe calmly. "Okay, okay yeah, this isn't a problem. In fact, this might actually help us with the next part even more."

Right as I say this, I immediately open up Facebook on my desk computer, where Bryce and Zackary have found my Facebook account and sent me friend requests. I accept them, and immediately start typing them messages.......explaining what happened, while twisting the narrative a bit, making it sound like they assaulted me and backing myself up with a photo of the Bruise I've gotten from Brock.

Then I call Vinnie on my cell phone as I walk down the steps. "Hey buddy, how was work?"

"Hey man, I'll get to that in a bit. But have you seen Cheyenne?"

"What? No, none of us have seen or heard anything from her. Why?"

"Vinnie? Cheyenne's not at the house. She's gone. And even worse......I SAW some of the Conquerors today. At the mall."

"Wait. Wait, you WHAT?!"

"Yeah. And yeah, Cheyenne definitely wasn't exaggerating about them. Those giys are like brick walls to talk to, if you're not talking about fighting and sex with them."

"You- As in you TALKED to them?! I- What happened? Please tell me that you're alright."

"Yeah. And I'll talk more on them in a second, but first we need to find her."

"Have you tried calling her?"

"Can't do that. Her phone is still her, all of the cars are still here. All that's missing is her backpack, a wallet and some clothes."

"Well, do you have any clues as to where she might have run off to?"

"Uhhh....? She didn't really-"
I then looked down to the front door and see the letter that I dropped. I rush down the steps and kneel down to pick it back up. "She left this letter in front of the door. I- I haven't even read all of it myself yet so, but I read enough of it to figure out she as gone."

"Can you read me what it says?"

"Yeah. Yeah sure." I sit down on the couch and out the phone on speaker. "Okay. She wrote....."

Albert reads the letter out loud, over the phone with his male best friend. And what he reads on this sheet of paper......nearly breaks his heart.
He then texts a photo of this letter, to Vinnie (who shsres it to his if He Amigos, Wes and Johnathan), and then to Curtis. Mark and Phoebe, Miranda, and even a group chat that the party guests made together last night.
Albert was already determined to make an attempt to get through to Cheyenne Mitchell, to assure her that he is still her friend, that he doesn't care about the past.
But now.......Albert finds himself desperate to save the scorned, damaged, traumitixed young woman......when he reads the following:

It's an entire sheet of notebook paper, and the entire side is covered in her cursive handwriting.
Dear Albert Johnson, or The Amigos, or, whoever reads this first, I just......I can't do this anymore.
I know that I can never ever ever repay any of you in full for saving my life, or just for any of the good deeds and acts of kindness you have shown me over the past 4 years. I'll always be thankful, until my last moment, and I'll proudly remember the good more than I'll EVER remember the bad from those moments. You've all helped make those 4 years some of the best of my life. But they've also been THE hardest and the most heart-wrenching years of my life. And now you all know WHY that is. You know the truth about me and who I used to be. And so now, I believe, with all my heart, that we should ALL just.......move on. Just please understand. I can't bear to experience anymore judgment. I can't bear the idea of you guys and those guys standing before one another after everything or the idea of weighing you all down by just....being here. I've done too many bad things to deserve the gift of, even mentioning your names, and I'm sure you'll all be better off. I don't wanna think that, but I've just hurt too many people, including the ones who I love the most. And I can't bear the idea of causing you to feel the same pain and harm that those people felt because of me, not with you or any of your friends, even despite how little I may know some of them. If God really did place me in your lives for a reason, then I'm sure I've already fulfilled the purpose. And if not, then so be it.......because I Dont deserve to be used by God, or even to call myself His child. I don't deserve to bear such a purpose from the Lord, let alone disgrace him by giving myself the title 'Christian.' I feel like it'll be impossible to find anyone else, especially any other Christians, who would actually value, accept or care for me if they also knew who I was, and what I used to represent. And there's so much more that you don't know about, what I've done, or even what I've seen. And, It's best if you don't know the rest, because you'll never see me the same again. I know I don't. You'll be disgusted with me, just like everyone else. I may not be like those people anymore, but I helped them become who they are. And I'll never forgive myself for what I've done. What monsters I've created out of them. You guys made me feel like I could do anything. You've inspired me beyond description, and for that, I've grown to love all of you so deeply. Which is why I can't stay now that you know. Because knowing who I am only increases the pain in my situation, for all of us. All it's ever done is hurt people. By nightfall, I will be riding out of Bakersfield. I don't know where I'll be going, but it doesn't really matter to me. PLEASE, just don't come looking for me. I'm too scared to see your precious faces, I'm too scared to face you, and I'm too scared of seeing what happens next. I've driven everyone away. And I feel guilty enough for trying to do the same with you guys.
To Vinnie, Johnathan, Wes, Curtis, and all the other youth members- I'm sorry that you had to put up with my own shit. I'm sorry for what I said.....and I'm sorry for ever thinking those thoughts about any of you. And to Albert- all I can say is, I hope that New York is everything you've ever wanted, because if I caused this, then at least I was able to do something good for ONE person. You've impacted me in so many ways, and many times you've shined a light through my endless darkness, and I know you'll do the same for many others. Someone like you, truly deserves all the happiness in this world. Which is more than I could ever dream of experiencing for even a mere second in the rest of my life. Thank you all, and goodbye.
Sincerely Cheyenne Mitchell, or at least, this was the person who some of you made me believe........I could be once again.

As soon as he finishes reading it over the phone, Albert then texts a photo of this letter to Vinnie (who shares it to the other Amigos, Wes and Johnathan), and then to Curtis. Mark and Phoebe, Colton, and then to Miranda- who had started a group chat for them and all of their party guests from last night
As everyone finishes reading the last sentence, their eyes become watery.
A tear from Albert's eyes fall into the paper, while Vinnie's falls onto his phone screen.

Wes sniffles up. "Geez. That's.....one of the saddest things I've heard in a long while..."

"I know... Guess she was far worse than we imagined, since it's been less than a day," Vinnie said.

Johnathan folds his arms and sighs. "Lemme guess. Albert wants to completely disregard the wish of not going after her.....and is gonna wanna ask us for help?"

"Yeah. But I dont really care."
"Do you expect him to do anything else?"

Johnathan shakes his head. "Good. Just as long as we're all in agreement."

After that, I hurried up and called Curtis, who doesn't sound like he encountered any of the Conquerors yet. Then he said he'd call me back. Probably to talk to his wife and daughter before rushing back. I had to wait 3 to 5 minutes, which.....was making me nervous given the predicament I made for him. But just a minute ago, he finally called me back.....and I heard Angela's voice in the background.

As soon as he hangs up, I just close my eyes and sigh. "So........it's starting."
Then there's a knock at the door. I come down and Vinnie, Wes and Johnathan are outside. "Oh good, I was hoping you'd come here first."

"Shock of all shocks," Vinnie joked.

They enter the house, one by one. "Hey man. As soon as he read the thing and told us you were going after Cheyenne, that was enough," Johnathan said.

"Yeah, you already know you have our help in this case," Wes said.

"I figured you'd say that," I said. Then I look over at Vinnie, just to make sure he can see that I'm okay.

Vinnie glances down and sighs. "Is anyone else going to help us? Miranda said she'll join us after work in an hour," Vinnie said.

"I just called Curtis and he's on his way here now, and I also texted Phoebe and Mark to call me after they stop working in 30 minutes."

"Okay so we've got about....eight people. That's a good start."

"Better than that. It's more than enough members for this search party," I mentioned.

"Enough?"

I nod my head and shrug. "I'll explain later. But first, I need to tell you guys something before Curtis gets here. And whatever you do, you can NOT tell him about it."

"What? Why not?"

"Because he doesn't know it yet.......but I just got off the phone with him." I then take a deep breathe. "And while we were talking, I heard Angela's voice in the background."

They all look alarmed. "That Angela?!" Vinnie asked.

"Angela Fox. Yes."

Wes steps forward. "Wait, how do you know if it was her?"

"Let's just say I did a small amount of research last night, and I saw what she looks like and heard what her voice sounds like." I explained. "But she just met Curtis. And now it's only a matter of time before she figures out that he's the one who scammed her."

Johnathan looks to all of us. "But, that happened more than 3 years ago so- how would she know if it's him? They never met before and....WHY did she run into him?!"

"Because I'm the one who gave her the address to go there, right after I told her partners that he was the one who did it," I explained.

The house grows disturbingly silent as the faces freeze with horror. Vinnie slowly turns to me. "You What?"

"I told them that he did it. I told them the truth."

'Wh-Wh....WHY??!!!" Wes screamed.

"Are- Are you sure that they believed you?" Vinnie asked.

"Not exactly. But the truth is, I'm more than confident that we won't have to worry about them for the next few days," I said. "At least not until Friday."

"And why would we have to worry about them on Friday?" Wes asked.

"Well since Friday is going to he my last day in California for a while, that's when we're gonna do my farewell party. We're gonna have it in the youth group, at the church, the night before I leave town," I answered.

"Wait. What does this have to do with Angela?" Johnathan asked.

I then look back and forth at the three of them. "Because I'm taking Wes's advice. I'm gonna invite Angela and the Conquerors to our party."

The three guys then widen their eyes, and nervously glance at each other. Wes steps out. "Albert? I.....I was telling a Joke when I said that!"

"I know. But I'm still gonna do it. Figured it'd be a perfect way to wake up to a brand new beginning the next morning."

"Either that, or the beginning to a nightmare," Wes uttered.

"Haha. Well that's oddly somber coming from you, Wesley."

"Are you- Are you actually suggesting that we take our church to a war against the Pussy Conquerors?" Johnathan asked. "Cuz I don't think that's a good idea."

I then snicker at Johnathan. "Didn't we say the same thing when you drafted yourself?"

Vinnie then turns me around. "But Albert? These people call themselves the Conquerors!"

I perk up my eyebrows. "Good observation, Vincent. But what's your point?"

"As far as I'm aware they uphold that reputation. They don't have any public losses. And when I researched them last night, there were dozens of people I had to look at," Vinnie explained.

"So I've been told. But I don't think the numbers will be a problem for our side. Not with the other guests I'm invitation."

"That's not my point. Dude?" Vinnie said. "These are the people who raped Cheyenne. Who invaded the Winter Jam last year, they ran up on stage fully naked during the sermon and grinded bibles and crosses against their privates. They whipped a pastor on the dark web. They even held a livestream to see who could destroy the most bibles. They HATE us, and they won't play NICE WITH US-!"

"And apparently these people are famous on the internet, they work with people like Forty Lashes!" Wes added. Then he grimaced. "I- I haven't even seen what these people look like yet."

"Well what they look like, is regular people just like us, except they're a little more....handsome and muscular than us. But that shouldn't matter," I said. "We're the ones who live by faith, and not by sight. We're the ones who serve the one true Kingdom, not them. So why are you suddenly afraid?"

"We're not scared. We're just.......well, this isn't exactly what we were expecting you to do after we left ya alone last night," Johnathan said.

I grin. "I thought not." Then I stand in between all of them. "Guys? I know this sounds like a bad idea but, I have a plan. And sadly, my plan is gonna require both Curtis and Cheyenne to stay in the dark for awhile...."

They begin to look at me confused. "Albert....what are you planning?" Vinnie asked.

"And, what happened at the mall?" Wes said.

I nod my head. "Let's take a seat. I'll explain as much as I can before Curtis gets here." The three of them step over to the couch. And I sit down on a cushion in front of them. "Last night, Mark and Phoebe talked about how they encountered the Conquerors too, right?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Cheyenne gave us their names: Brock, Snake, Tobias, and Ryan. And guess what? Three of those guys, were at the mall, along with a woman named Tabitha. I served them as customers and they were doing an interview with two new applicants next to the store....and, I helped them gain a few points with the Conquerors."

Vinnie squints. "Why would you help the Conquerors gain new recruits?"

"Because.......I know the guys who were being interviewed," I said. "Bryce Findley and Zackary Shafer. We grew up and played together as children, back when I lived in Tucson. We reconnected at the mall, they asked me to help them set up their meeting, and......they didn't tell me it was to work with those guys."

Wes whistles softly. "Dang, man. That's gotta suck."

"Yeah. And that's not the worst part."

"Well first....what were they like?" Johnathan asked. "The Conquerors. Are they just like how Cheyenne described them to us or did she exaggerate on the details."

I then stare all three of them in the eyes and I lift up my shirt to show the bruise. "Just like Cheyenne said, we still barely know about the bad stuff. But what I saw was enough."

"They hit you?"

"Not just me. They tried to seduce Madison, until Lacey stepped in, and.....they were rough. They hurt them. They smashed Madison's head against the table when she wouldn't consent, and tried to force her down." Then I lean forward. "They even MADE Lacey punch them, with her own broken, bandaged hand, and then they almost teamed up on her."

Wes, Vinnie, and Johnathan are uncomfortable after hearing that. Johnathan exhaled deeply. "Great. So they're even worse than we thought."

"And they legitimately don't take no for an answer?" Wes asked. He then sighs. "So.....You're saying we should do something about this?"

"We can. And we will."

"How do we do that?" Johnathan asked
"And....how did the girls get out?"

"I stepped in and kept them busy. I spoke with them, I told them about Curtis......and then I threatened them."

"What?! Why would you do that?!" Vinnie shouted.

I then chuckle. "Because I haven't hesitated on the instructions from the Lord before. And I ain't about to start now. Because this is what God has been preparing me for."

They then stare at me confused. Vinnie shakes his head. "Are you sure that God was speaking to you today, the devil or your own naive conscience with the angel and gremlin on your shoulder?"

I clap my hands. "Vinnie? Do you remember that strange prophetic word I got from Curtis?"

Vinnie squints. "The one about a powerful Heart and a weird Fox army? Of course I do, but what does that have to do with-"

"Not just a fox army," I whispered with a grin. "God told Curtis to tell me, it would be the fox's conquering army that would come from the kingdom of disorder, after it starts to crumble." Then I lean towards him. "Who does that sound like? Right now, we have a fox, a conquering group, and a kingdom that's crumbling after 7 years of successful stability, that's just beginning to collapse from the inside."

All three of them begin to widen their eyes. Vinnie then begins to chuckle. "You're kidding me.... And- And the ram, the snake, the- the deer and-!"

"THERE it is!" I snicker with a big smile.

Johnathan and Wes glance at each other wide eyed. "So....you're confident that this is what He was talking about? How?"

"You can't say it's a coincidence that all of the hints are there.... After I did a little bit of research on these guys during my walk last night.....and it finally clicked with me."

"So....we're gonna go to war against Pussy Conquerors?" Wes asked. "For real?"

"We will, after Angela has a reason to. And believe me.....that Fox is gonna be coming for us. After what I did and what I told the others to tell her, its not gonna be a matter of if she comes for us, it's when. It's going to happen, and we can't turn back now." Then I nod my head. "But like I said....I've got a plan. Now, here's what we're gonna do."

From then on, I spend the next ten minutes explaining what God told me and what I told Brock. They're all impressed.......but also nervous.....

By the rine I wrap, I clap my hands and rub them together, standing up.
"Now you all got the gist, right?" I asked.

"I......I think so. Honestly? This is either gonna be Genius, or the WORST idea you've ever had!" Johnathan said.

"I agree," Vinnie added. "But if we play these cards correctly, I think it's worth a shot. When we meet them ourselves, we might have the answer then."

"Yeah. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda feeling excited about this." Then Wes raises his hand. "But, I do have one question though."

"And what's that, Wes?"

Wes stands up. "Well, how do you know that they'll actually leave us alone until next week? What's gonna stop them from coming straight after us as soon as they leave that diner?"

"Well that's not the hard part," I said. "The hard part is determining which thing Angela's going to make a priority. Me, Curtis, or Zack and Bryce."

"Your two friends? Why are they a bonus slot in options?"

"Because....here's what their choices are right now:" I said standing against the wall beside them on the couch. "At this point, I'm almost positive that she knows about me. She also knows about Curtis, and she'll obviously find out that we're connected. She could stop everything and send everyone after either one of us when she figures out our connection. Except for one small problem."

"And that would be?"

"They mentioned that they're flying back to Reno, Nevada, tomorrow afternoon. And also, Angela has my two friends on her side now, yes. But before you got here, I texted them some messages, telling them that they attacked me but making it sound like they attacked me for no reason. Zackary sounded pretty upset and they said they messaged her back asking about it."

"I see. I see!" Vinnie said, waving his finger. "You threw in a dilemma. These guys know that you're friends.....meaning that they have potential information on you."

"Exactly....."

Wes then hollers out. "Ah! And she'll believe that they took your side over hers, which is exactly what any control freak-!"

"NOW you're learning!" I hollered with a proud smile.

"And you're sure that'll be enough to keep them occupied? They might talk with them fast and come back if that happens," John asked.

"Not if they leave soon," I replied. "From what I was able to gather from their talk, the Conquerors flight is at an airport in Los Angeles. Two hours south from us. But Zackary and Bryce? They live in a smaller city that's two hours away from the west. And that big storm we've got headed for us tonight? It's supposed to start pouring down over there in two hours, after it leaves the ocean and moves east," I explained. "It's also gonna rain in Angeles. Most of the other Conquerors are gonna be sleeping in hotels back in L.A. for the night, then they're going to the airport tomorrow. So, if we get lucky and they decide to prioritize information by going after them to clear up the story, they'll get trapped inside by the storm. Which means....?"

"Which means if they go now, they'll get rained in and we'll be able to focus on finding Cheyenne before the rain hits us tonight," Vinnie said. "We wouldn't have to worry about them finding Cheyenne or Curtis, and since the storm is promised to last until later tonight, they'll probably oversleep and wake up late tomorrow-"

"-and they won't even have enough time to come back and look for you and him, not with the four hours back and forth. They'll have to move on to the airport, go home, and come back another time," I finished.

Wes shakes his head. "And are you sure that you want that time to be Friday? Your flight is the next day and, I don't mean to sound negative but, I'd be an idiot to assume we'll all make it out of this without a scratch."

"Of course I want it to be then. I don't wanna risk them coming to the Rock Church, or leaving you guys to handle them on your own." I then chuckle. "But that's not all. You see, someone else in the porn industry is holding a press conference soon. That's gonna be happening....because this person also found out about the scam and several other scandals by Angela. And some of the guest speakers who are gonna be there.......I think they might be some of the people from Cheyennes church."

"How do you know that?" Vinnie asked rising up.

"I don't. But what I do know, is that this press conference is next Friday. And in what I heard from DeFranco, there was a clue that hinted that these speakers might be part of a youth group named- LionHeart," I whispered.

Johnathan then stands up. "LionHeart? I- I think I've heard about these guys."

"Yeah me too. Didn't they- do some kind of a flash mob where they stole the stage at a Vegas concert?" Wes asked.

"Yeah. And they live in Reno according to Brock, who also said they have tension with these people. I don't know what church they're from but if I had to connect the dots, they're definitely from Cheyenne's church," I said.

"But then, why would they go to a pornography conference?" John asked.

"I think they're offering testimony and evidence on The Conquerors. Either way, this event is happening next week on Friday night, so that's a perfect opportunity for us to bring them to our event. The pornstars and youth guys will have no interruptions while they speak their sides to the public, because we're gonna lure Angela and all of the other Conquerors into a trap by letting them come after the man who scammed them.....and then we are gonna strike. And that's when we start everything. We conquer them, clear the messes, and we'll see what happens."

Johnathan grins. "Wow, you really are planning ahead for everything, aren't ya."

"Pretty much," I said. "Which is why you are going to make sure they leave town, Johnathan."

He squints. "Me? How do I do that?"

A car beeps outside, so Vinnie peaks out the window blinds. "Do we have bad company?" Wes asked.

Vinnie shakes his head. "No, it's just Curtis."

I then step over to Johnathan. "When we leave the house, I want you to go check the diner. And if they're still there, give them a message from all of us. Show them how the king of pranks.....defends the kingdom...."

Vinnie and Wes glance at each other with grins. "Oooh.....!"

I step back and Johnathan smirks. "Hmm...? Well, I could use a good warm-up. But I'm quite rusty after spending 3 years away from the YMCA."

I snicker. "Don't worry. These guys might be big and tough, but I know that you can take them on." Then I look at all of them. "But before we properly deal with the Conquerors, we need to find Cheyenne first. And we gotta do it tonight, right?"
They nod their heads. "And even if they don't leave town, Curtis is gonna be moving around with us tonight so, they're already gonna have a much tougher time trying to find him, as long as we don't stay in one spot too long."
Then the door opens while I talk. "But just remember, we aren't gonna tell either of them about this, agreed?"

"Agreed."

"You're not gonna tell who about what?" Curits said, stepping into the house behind us.

We turn to him and Johnathan speaks out. "Oh we were just talking about how my girl and Colton's fiancee are coming here next week and......well, we feel like we shouldn't tell them about you-know-who being a you-know-what?"

"C'mon, we all know how jealous women tend to be on their own. You think we wanna deal with jealous spouses worrying over a pornstar friend?" I asked, right before all of us make nervous grimacing faces.

Curits stares at him and smiles with a nod. "Yeah. I can't argue with that! Ha ha. And....speaking of which?" he asked, turning to face me. He sighs. "Albert, I-"

I quickly raise up my hand. "Curtis? With all due respect, I believe that this conversation can wait just a few more minutes. It's best that we focus on how we're gonna find Cheyenne right now before we talk mano el mano."

Curtis then smirks and nods his head. "You're absolutely right. So what are we gonna do?"

"Well first.....I'm, glad that you're willing to help us."

Curtis sinks. "Of course. This mess is partly my fault anyway, but none of this is her fault either. Do you guys think otherwise?"

Vinnie shrufs. "We've taken the time to think about it."

"And, we don't care. She's our friend."

"And the past is the past," Johnathan concluded.

"And you?"

I sigh. "I'm waiting to....say my piece." Then I shake my head. "So, we've got the five of us, and Then Miranda, Phoebe and Mark are gonna join us later."

"So what are we gonna do? Where do you think we should go looking first?" Vinnie asked.

"Actually......? Guys, as much as I'd hate to suggest this.....We have to split up," I said nervously.

"What?!"
"What are you talking about?"

"We have 8 people in this search party. One for all 8 directions on a compass," I said. "We'll be able to cover more ground if each of us will take a direction for the town."

"But what if she's not even in Bakersfield?"

"Her phone is here, and her car is here. So we know she's out on foot, which means she couldn't have gone too far," I said.

"Definitely not. Because I asked Isaac to read the letter when I texted him on the first red light," Curtis said. "He says the some of the ink was still looking fresh, meaning the writing was mostly likely finished less than 30 minutes before the picture was taken."

"Well Isaac's math has never let us down before," Johnathan added. "You texted us after 4 o'clock, and its almost 4:30 now. So she's taken off about an hour ago, give or take?"

"Pretty much," Vinnie replied. "Besides, Bakersfield isn't famous for transportation outlooks. We only have that brand new bus station, which she mentioned."

"Yeah and my step dad's friend is the manager of the bus station. He says they have no other routes scheduled for today except for 8:30 tonight," Wes finished. "So that gives us four hours."

"Yes. And if one of us finds her, don't call any of us for backup. Just proceed alone, and see if you can talk with her."

"And what if she doesn't wanna talk to any of us?" Wes asked.

"If she wanted to, wouldn't she still be here?" Curtis asked. "She's obviously afraid of opening up any further, and if we'll condemn her or not."

"But splitting us up is only a bigger hunt?" Vinnie asked. "Why can't we just all look for her together Albert? We're all friends with her, not just YOU."

"Yes but if we do that it'll just make her feel worse," I said. "And I KNOW that.......because that's how I felt."

They all grow silent. "Oh crap...."

I shudder nervously. "I'm not comparing my past pain and sorrow to hers. But.....I do remember a time where I felt just as scared, guilty, and ashamed. Of the world and of talking to any one. So all I wanted to do was hide and lock myself in my room all day. And I shut out my family whenever they tried to help me, and I was too scared to go to school, because I thought people were gonna gang up on me or harass me. And my family......whenever they all tried to comfort me together, I was even more scared."

I then look at the four of them. "It's ten times as bad for Cheyenne right now. So if we want to keep her in one place, help her open up to us, and bring her back with us......Then we have to help her feel comfortable enough to do that. Show her that she doesn't have to be afraid around us now. And the safest way is one on one."

They all glance at each other. Wes scoffs. "Dude? I get the concern but, just because that's how you reacted in that scenario, that doesn't mean that she'll be the same way, right?"

Curtis then sighs. "Mr. Campbell? If any of us were in her shoes right now, if we had the life of a pornstar who hurt people, alienated herself from.her family, and was harassed for her career.......then which one would we feel less scared of being judged by- one member of a church....or the entire body of the church?"

Vinnie, Wes and Johnathan step back in shock, and look to the floor. "Oh...."

"That's definitely how I felt after leaving the Witnesses." Curtis nods his head. "He's right. Besides this is just like I taught you guys. Every walk with Christ all starts with a personal, intimate relationship, one on one......and then it expands into a community. And the community has already been a challenge for her, even before last night."

The Amigos lower their heads.
Johnathan sighs. "I mean....we did hit her when she yelled at us."

Wes groans. "And we did kinda pressure her, into saying everything right there on the spot."

"And we did allow everyone else to hear it......after she was trying to confess it privately with you," Vinnie said with guilt in his voice.

"Yes. But I don't think it's an accident that we all heard it," I said. "Everyone who showed up last night, they all got the gist of it too. I saw the group chat that Phoebe and Miranda started for all of us, and they don't sound too mad at her. They can help the others understand if we wanna tell anyone else. Because we all want her to be okay....."

"And with the eight of us?" Curtis added. "I knew the majority of it before most of you guys, and you were the ones who she confessed it to. Out of everyone in our youth group- the five of us, Phoebe, Miranda and Mark? We're the ones who mean the most to her. Especially you four."

"Us? Why us?"

"Because without you......Cheyenne wouldn't have had these chances to be forgiven right now. Because she wouldn't have woken up at all," Curtis said. "And.......well...."

We all look to him confused. "What's the matter?"

"Well, I know that we never like to say it, but if she had died that night in the canyon, then.......we all know where she would've gone afterwards," Curtis said. "The place of no return."

Vinnie, Wes and Johnathan all hung and nod their heads in deep thought. "Yeah. I- I guess she would've," Johnathan whispered.

"Well praise the Lord Adonai that she never got to see Hell, just like we won't get to see it." Wes said. "Well, most of us won't get to see it, unless you were upstairs last night. No offense Albert."

Vinnie slaps his arm. "Dude!"
Upon hearing that, I awkwardly turn my head to the side and go silent.
"There, see what you did? You made him uncomfortable." Vinnie said to Wes.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry."

I look to the floor, and think about something. Before I even notice, I break my silence by softly asking out one question. "But, how do we know.....if she didn't go there....?"

They all raise their eyebrows, and turn to me. "What do you mean?" Wes asked quietly.

"Johnson....?" Curis softly asked.

I remember something that Cheyenne said last night: "I'm a terrible person, Albert...."

I squint, and lay my head against the door. "No. No, don't say that. You can't possibly think that just because- just because everyone has irrational opinions about you and your Phoenix-"

"THEY'RE NOT THE ONES WHO WERE TAKEN DOWN TO HELL!!!!" My eyes widen all the way and I pull my head back. "That face that we saw........ I just wanted to forget how it looked so BAD...!!"

I then look to the others. "Look, she told me something last night, after I came home. But, I'll talk about that later. After we find her, okay?" They nod their heads. I sigh slowly. I quickly move towards the Three Amigos and drag each of them around. "Then c'mere."

"Woahh!"
I drag Johnathan to stand in front of me, then place Vinnie to my left and Wes to my right.

I look at each of them, then turn around, facing all directions pointing my hand out while announcing This:
"North. East. West. South. Hmm?" Then I turn around to Curtis. "You'll go northwest, Miranda goes northeast. And then Phoebe goes southwest and Mark will go southeast. Everyone got that?" The four of them nod their heads. "If one of us finds her, then we wait for the others, no texting. No time to waste."

They all smile and nod their heads, looking at all of us together. "And this is why you're the smart one of the Amigos," Johnathan said. "You always come up with our best plans."

I wink and grin at Johnathan. "Like Wes said, we've got less than four hours to look, and then the storm starts at 4 ½.
If we leave in a few minutes, I say we'd have enough time to do four full searches in our areas. So let's get moving."

"Shouldn't we have a checkpoint or something? Somewhere we should meet up when we're done before it rains on us?" Johnathan asked.

"We could do my place," Vinnie suggested. "I was gonna ask you guys but, Miranda and I are doing a surprise feast for our close friends before our ceremony Wednesday."

"Wait, Wednesday-?" Curtis asked with a squint.

"I'll....talk with you about that, Curtis," I interrupted.

"And we won't have to worry about my folks. They're spending the night with dad at the hospital. You're more than welcome to seek shelter with me."

Wes then pats him on the back. "Seems like a good option."

I nod. "Yeah, we'll do that. And c'mon, you know we're gonna be there tomororw." Then the four of us chuckle. "Okay. So....Curtis, you think we can ride there together?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure man."

"Okay. Well, I've gotta grab a few things real quick. You can go ahead and grab some water bottles out of the fridge, and refresh yourselves. When I come down in a few minutes, we take off," I said. "The four of us? We've found her unintentionally so many times before. But now, let's go find her authentically this time." I then run up the steps.

I step into the music room, where I pick up Cheyenne's phone and stash it into my pocket......and then I grab a backpack, where I stick Cheyemnes letter inside, and the faxed fact sheets about Conquerors after I pick up off the floor. And right then, my phone starts to ring.

It's......It's James?!
"What the-?" I click and accept the call. "Hello?"

"Hey man. Sorry, just making sure I remember what you sound like."

"What? Why's that?" I asked with a chuckle.

"In case I recognize it by this time next week when you're up here with Us my man! I mean, how crazy is that?!"

I then chuckle. "Yeah I know! Though, it wouldn't be happening without you buddy." I then squint. "So, do you need something, or are you just having a Dory moment?"

"Uh....yeah, actually. I- I have a couple questions I wanted to ask."

I contort my face stressfully. "Could you please make it fast? I'm in a hurry...!" I whsipered loudly.

"Oh, yeah! Uh, first, uh.......have you kept in touch with Steven recently? Because if not.....I wanna tell you about something that he told me."

I squint. "What did he say?"

"He- He said he had an encounter with two women, before and after he saw you. Uh.....one of them was named, Cheyenne.....and the other one was named Angela," James said. "You know them?"

I then sigh and nod my head. "Yeah..... I know what he did for Cheyenne, I- I didn't know he saw Angela. And....I've got some stuff going on with both of them."

James sighs. "I guess that answers my second question. We're having a prayer meeting tomorrow morning. Is there anything you'd like me and our people to pray over?"

I look to the ceiling for a moment, and slowly inhale and exhale. "Yeah. Yeah there is. Um, first....him and Angela. Could you tell me what happened?"

Epilogue
About fifteen minutes later.... Johnathan has jogged all the way to Denny's Family Diner. He stops next to an alley down the sidewalks and catches his breath. Then he wheezes and chuckles himself. "Ah darn it. I forgot to ask Albert for a photo of these guys. Well, suppose the internet has some headshots of this Brock jerkface." As he's reaching for his back pockets to retrieve his phone.....he feels something else.

He squints. And he looks down to see a sheath in his hand for a dagger. This dagger was a gift from the Middle East. It was supposed to belong to the original Zealots of Israel. Now he keeps it.....just in case he has to defend his friends from "life-threatening individuals."

"Huh. I'm already used to always having this thing with me, that I forget that I even bring it everywhere. Eh......I better put it away for this.
He sneaks it back down his pockets, and pulls out his phone.....which gets a text alert. "Hmm?"

It's from Amelia. Above the text message is a photo of two hands holding each other. One of the hands is....very small, like that of a child......and Johnathan's heart softens st the sight of it
And the text says: "We're packing our things now for next week, and missing you while we do it. P.S., I have a surprise that's coming your way tomorrow ;)
Love you."

Johnathan decides to text her back.
"So this is how I'm seeing him for the first time? Seeing his hand?"

Reply.
"You wanna see photos, hun? LOL, screw that. I want you to meet him. ❤ Can't wait."

Johnathan smiles softly but then he starts to grow worried. "So they're coming here next week......and so are these guys. Ugh, after everything, they had better stay away from-"

"...and then we'll get them. As soon as we see Albert again-"
Johnathan hears voices approaching, and he quickly hides behind the corner of the dumpster.
".....be the one who finishes him off. He thinks he can beat us? I'll kill him just to prove him wrong if I have to!"

"Oh come on Brock, he was barely strong eno-" Tobias tried to speak.

"Stop Tobias. Nuff said," Angela said. "When we find him, please....do whatever you want to him. Curtis is mine. And their friends are NO threat to us. Think about it. Since they're both pastors, their friends? They're all just bigger Pussies than they are."
Johnathan squints his eyes as he listens in on the Conquerors as they stand and talk outside the alley.

"Oh really.....?" Johnathan whispered deeply to himself.

Snake snickers. "That's right. They're all just more weak, pathetic little preachers' pets."

"Yeah, and listen. Take a look at this Albert guy next time, then compare him to ME. Anyone who stands beside him could never stand up to us," Brock said. "They're all dead Pussies."

"Mmm.....Damn right." Tabitha moaned.

Venus sighs. "Uh boys, could you give us a minute?"

Ryan snorts. "Whatever. It's this way."

Johnathan then slowly shakes his head as he breathes our through his nose. "So that's how you wanna play it, huh? Hmm. Alright then," he grinned.

He stays low until he sees Brock, Snake, Ryan and Tobias stepping past him in the alley. He watches them walk ahead.
"Don't worry, Brock. We'll send him a nice warning, one that silences him," Snake said while patting Brock on the back.

"Good. Because that guy was a FUCKING CHATTERBOX. I thought he was NEVER gonna shut up!" Brock groaned.

"Same!" Tobias spoke out.

"The sooner we shut him up, the better." Ryan added. "Now let's drive."

Then Johnathan stands up behind them before they can reach their cars. "Excuse me?" The four male Conquerors turn around to see him. "You realize I can see those price tags back there, right? You just bought these?"

"Excuse me?" Tobias asked.
"Maybe. Whatzit tooya?" Ryan asked.

"Well, they're pretty nice, and they look expensive. Only downside is, the moment they get ripped and filthy on all this dirt, I'll have wasted a lot of your money." Brock and the others begin to squint. Johnathan grins. "Oh well...." he said before cracking his knuckles.

Snake then stands firm, before Brock steps out front with a chuckle. "Uhm, can I help you with something? Because whatever this is-"

"Oh we know what this is! I heard what you guys were saying, and you know, I have only one thing to say," Johnathan said before he stands closer in front of Brock, who he is just BARELY towering over.

Brock lifts up his eyebrows. "Funny. I have one thing to say about that too." Brock turns around to the other three and they all snicker and grin.....right before Brock throws his fist for a punch!

However, Johnathan clutches onto his fist, much to Brock's surprise, and he just simmers before he tightens his grip, squeezing onto his hand. Brock struggles to break free.
"As I was saying......if you want to send a warning to Albert, or anyone else? Well then......." Johnathan shoved Brock back a ways. Then he throws on his hood. "Consider it done, Pussy."

Brock then widens his eyes right before Johnathan punches hin straight in the face.

A few moments later....
Johanthan smirks and cocks his head. "Yeah. Her. The last I heard about it, she cursed your name right before she died..." he said pushing past us, walking away.

Everyone then grows frozen in silence. Then I grow furious as I turn to face his back. "What did you say....?"

Johnathan ignores Angela, which pisses her off something fierce.

I scowl and start storming towards him from behind. "Listen here...! You and the man who said that, are BOTH dead Bastards!!"
However he stops, and his hand reaches behind his back, to his back pocket.

My eyes widen when I hear something sharp being pulled out. And I look down, seeing that this man has a freaking KNIFE in his back pocket.

I keep my eyes on it. "Is that real...?"

He stands still, not turning back to look back at me. "Take one step closer, and you'll find out just how tempted I really am....." I stare frozen at the back of his head....and I slowly step away. He pushes the knife back down before any of the others notice it.

Venus rushes out to pull me back. "We better get going."

But then Johnathan turns around. "You said you were preparing for something with Albert and Curtis?"
Me and the other girls stare at him.
He scoffs. "You'd all be better off if you just forget about it. Just get out of this place, and GO HOME!"

"You better watch your mouth!!" Tabitha growled marching toward him.

But I grab onto her and pull her back, before I point to him. "Mark my words....this is not over. Now come on everyone, let's go!"

The man then jogs away. "YEAHH!!!" he shouted out before vanishing from our vision.

"What the hell was that?" Lexi growled.

"Let's not wait around and find out. C'mon let's go," Venus said.

I step over and see Ryan and Tobias laying down in the alley that leads us to the cars they brought.

Tabitha growls in annoyance while Venus and Lexi help Brock and Snake to their feet. "Shit. Son of a bitch is tougher than he looks. Ughh!" Brock groaned.

"Asshole!" Snake grumbled.

"You mean Johnathan?" spoke a voice. We look ahead of us.....and my driver from earlier approaches us. He grins. "Yeah. He's always been a tough one. But he's still nothing other than a joke."

Venus then shakes her head. "We don't have time for this. Let's hurry up and clear it up with our new workers before the rian!"
She leads all six of the others down the alley.

But I stay our in the open. "You know that guy?" The driver nods. "Do you know the men named, Pastor Curtis or Albert?"

The man then shows his teeth and snickers. "Ohhh......I know Albert. Very very well."

"Hmm. Really...?" I grinned. I fold my arms and step closer. "Hell was your name again?"

"Sean. Sean Davis," the man said quietly sotto voce. "But tell me, why would a woman as important and great as you ever have the knowledge of someone as insignificant as Johnson..?" Sean asked with, confused curiosity.

"Well Mr. Davis, it's been brought to my attention, that your Albert ftiend intends to cause trouble for me and my Pussy Conquerors. Even going as far as to threaten me personally..."

The man, Sean (and yes, this is Sean the college bully), begins to grin. "Really...?" He steps closer. "I am fascinated to know more......"

A minute later, I bring Sean to the cars with us. Venus squints. "Hey, why is he-?"

"Don't talk. Just make room for him," I demanded. Then I grab onto Brock before he closes his door. "We have work to do."

And This. Means. WAR!!

Author's Note: And that's the END of Chapter 24. That's right. I'm gonna be a snarky b***ard and end the chapter right here, but......here's the ending for chapter 24.

This probably isnt what you expecting to happen after Cheyenne's confession in chapter 23, but it was just so exciting for me to begin writing scenes where Albert and his friends are with Angela and the Conquerors. And this ain't the last time we're gonna see them together, NO SIR! But for now, Angela and the others are on their way to get information on Albert out of his old friends, Zackary and Bryce, and......we'll find out how that turns out later.
And also, don't be mad, at the fact that I'm leaving this on a cliffhanger where Cheyenne is still missing. This chapter is intended to focus on Albert and the others as they think about this revelation. So I decided to have Cheyenne take a back seat for the majority of these parts even though she's the main character. But don't worry, she'll be back in chapter 25 which is going to be.....a VERY special chapter, and what I hope to be, one of the most impactful chapters of this story.
The only thing I can say about chapter 25 is......have a box of tissues ready. Because I'm going for the tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 208K 78
Mari Hansen ran away from home at 15 not being able to stand her radically religious family anymore and was desperate to be nothing like them which l...
Alex Reborn By Allie

Teen Fiction

33.8K 808 42
What if you could go back and do it all over again? What if you could have a better family? What if you could do it over it while still being able...
81K 1.7K 17
All your life you have been the good little Christian girl that you could be. You never went out with friends, never partied or drank anything or eve...
287 91 25
They say life is a gift. You're supposed to smile and be grateful. But there comes a time when you realize that living a lie is no way to live. And w...