ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ | sʜᴏʀᴛ s...

By Aimless__

ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ⇏𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡ ♕𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒♕ A collect... More

ʜɪɪ
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ
ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ❆
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ❆
ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ❊
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ❊
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ★
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ★
ʜɪs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛᴀʀʏ ✧
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ✧
ᴏɴᴇ ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴ ɢɪʀʟ ✺
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ✺
ғʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ☃
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ☃
New Story

8.4K 550 133
By Aimless__

Kiana

Oh god ! Why the hell is he here again? Can't he understand that i don't love him.

"Hey sweetheart" he said in his disgusting flirtious voice

Eww.

"What do you want rishi?" I asked straightforward.

"Simple baby i want you". God the nerves of this man .

"That can't happen".

"Oh well then let's make a deal . You sleep with me for one night and i will leave you ". What the fucking hell ?

"Apni maa ke peet se bahar nikalne ka bhi sauda kiya tha kya?".

"You bitch what do you think of yourself".

"Just get lost Rishi i know Martial Arts . It will not be good for you". I tried scaring him away .

"Oh baby i would love to see your material art in the bed ."

He was coming near me when i kicked him in the area where sun never shine and started running from there. I might have sounded dared infront of him but trust me i am scared to the shot inside.

I ran till i bumped into a wall. Huh a wall , where did the wall came in the parking lot .

I looked up and saw him . He was staring at me confused.

"What happened kia why are u running like this and where is your scooty?" He asked while i looked at him the whole time . It must be the first time i have heard my name from his mouth and damn it sounds so beautiful.

Huh !!! Focus kiki. Rishi is coming.

"Oh look!! Our superstar is here ". I heard his voice.

I looked at him scared.

Ishan kept his hand in my waist and hid me behind him .

"Bro give me that girl . You can have her after i am done tasting her ." He said his filtaous mouth .

I saw ishan clutching his fist tight. Oh god save him today.

He moved away from me and started beating the pulp out of him .

"How * punch* dare you* punch* say * punch* that*punch about kia ?".

Blood was oozing out of his whole bloody face and ishan knuckle.

I have to Stop him or he will kill him and then his reputation will be tarnished. No no I can't let this happene.

I stopped him and fortunately he did . And dragged him near my scootey and drove off to somewhere quite. All this while he was hugging my waist.

Kiki control.

I pulled up somewhere quite.

"Are u mad ishaan . He would have died". I tried to be angry.
Keyword- tried.

"I don't care . I would have killed him today." He yelled back .

"Com'on ishan don't be silly. Nothing will happen even if you kill him .There are thousands of people out there who are just like him But your, it will end for you , your career will end . Its that what you want. The thing for which you have worked so hard , Your reputation will tarnished."

"Fuck my reputation kiki . You are important to me than my so called reputation. "

"No i am not. I am just your sisters silly best friend nothing more than that. I am not worth it for you to end your career for me ".

I don't know why was i saying all this but it just came out.

"Shut up kia . "

He shouted.

"You are more worth than my whole life its just a stupid career can't you understand this god damit you are my life".

He said and i froze . What did he said?

Ishaan

I said that. Did i? Ofcourse i did . I told her . Oh god Why i have to say this . What will shs think about me now . An idiot who is an idiot or a brother of her best friend who just directly Said her I love you.

Did i fucked up?

Hey bhagwan. Okay ishan relax . It will be fine. One day you have to confess to her na .

Yess one day but that day doesn't have to be this day . Already i have made fun of myself at home when I shouted at aditi for leaving her all alone and now this. I would have never left her alone if i hadn't had to reach for a meeting.

"Do y...ou re..really li..like me? " I came out of my thought when she asked me suttering.

Ofcourse i like you No actually I love you. I love you a lot bachpan se but kabhi himmat nahi hui . I love you from the time I didn't even understood the meaning of love .

Yes i love her since a long time. We were nieghbour when we were in bhopal. I still remember her . She was three years younger than me . Aditi and she was born almost at the same time just one month after each other.

She became best friend with aditi and i don't know when i started falling for her hard. No guys used to sit beside her as they were sacred of me and i used to glare at them and being thier senior they did What i said scaredly. but i never let her know about my feelings.

I always used to steel glances from her but never really talked to her her. I was in 12 th when papa decided to shift to Mumbai . It was sad actually very sad n i was broken, I didn't knew what to do? I was not ready to let go of her. How will i survive without seeing her face?.

Aditi was more sad than me . She used to cry every now and then and why not she was her lifeline just like mine.

But even god was on my side for my love story. Kia 's father was transferred to Mumbai with her whole family.

And once again our love story started. Her house was a walk away from mine but that didn't stop our hearts to be connected. I started my struggle as a actor and at the end i became one.

She completed her studies and they Both joined the same company.

I never gathered the courage to confess her . But now i did . I came out of my thought when she started moving away from me . I had my hand around her waist which was removed as she was moving away from me and then i realised that I didn't gave her an answer.

"No " i said and saw her eyes turning watery. she waa hurt .

Oh no !! What am i doing.

"No i mean. I don't like you but i love you. "

"You love me ".

"Yes i do".

And without further delay she hugged me . Tight. I breath her smell. This feeling is so soothing. I have her in my arms . My kia.

And then after a few minutes of our hug she told about her crush on me .

Oh god fuck me! How can i not see over all this years that she has a crush on me . She liked me loved me all this while .

We used to love each other at the same time but kept it alll in our heart. I was scared that what if i loose her after confessing my feelings.

Dude when did you had her in the first place?

I know but still she was infront of me everytime. I would always think that what if i confessed and she wouldn't even let me see her .

We were disturbed by my phone.

It was her father.

"Hello uncle".

"Yeah she is fine we are coming". Saying this i intervened our fingers.

And sat on her scootey.

"You sit back i will drive". She said in a low voice.

"No let me drive . "

"Ishaan you have hurt your knuckle it will hirt ket me drive." She said in a dangerous tone .

God how did she got so bossy.

"Okay " she took her seat and i sat back. Grabbing her waist tightly and i felt her shivering under my hold. Honestly speaking i felt nice . I have some effect on her .

We went back and reached my house as everyone was there.

"Kiki are you fine?" Her father asked her.

"yes papa I am fine " she replied to hi blushing .

" Thank you so much Ishan beta ' her father said to him joining his hand .

" Aree no uncle what are you doing , don't do this . She is my responsibility as well ." I said the last sentence eyeing her .

And she looked down .

We all are sad adults telling each other ' don't be sad' .

Hey
I hope you all liked it , only i know how i completed this chapter .
If any mistakes done then please pardon me .
Since you all wanted an update so badly so i decided to bless you all 🤭

QOTD: your favourite love story .
(It can be of anyone, anywhere . From a book , from reality from anywhere)

Do comment down the answer.

I hope you all liked it , if you did then don't forget to do the following.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 24.1K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
188K 12.1K 41
Meera has been rendered cynical after her high school boyfriend dumps her right after their board exams end. She decides to make the next phase of he...
304K 11.7K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
2.4M 92.5K 52
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...