Deltarune Oneshots (Deltarune...

By DoctorBlu5

Just some oneshots I wrote up. Requests are closed, thank you all for requesting and reading. All characters... More

Yandere!Kris x Fem!Reader
Flirty!Kris x Hardtoget!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Depressed!Sucidal!Male!Reader x Kris
Overprotective!Kris x Sad!Fem!Reader
Kris x Overprotective!Male!Reader
Kris x Artist!Shy!Fem!Reader
Yandere!Susie x Fem!Reader x Jealous!Kris x Ralsei
GenBender!Kris x Bi!Reader
Yandere!Kris x Depressed!Suicidal!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Fem!Reader
Valentine's day special
Overprotective!Kris x Abused!Depressed!Male!Reader
Ralsei x Darkner!Male!Reader
Kris x FemBoy!Reader (NSFW)
Q/A
I let an AI write a sad Kris x Reader story
Flirty!Kris x Suicidal!Male!Reader
Kris x Flirty!Male!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader
Kris x Shy!Male!Reader
Ralsei x Fem!Reader
Yandere!Hanahaki!Kris x Fem!Reader
Kris x Non-English!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 1)
Ralsei x Fem!Reader NSFW
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 2)
Kris x Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 3)
Kris x Mermaid!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 4)
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 5)
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 6)
Kris x Heartbroken!Fem!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 7)
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 8)
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 9)
Kris x Overprotective!Male!Reader
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 10)
Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 11)
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 2)
ON HOLD
Kris x Fem!Reader
Suicidal!Kris x Homeless!Male!Reader
Yandere!Male!Kris! x Male!Reader
VERY GOOD NEWS!
Ralsei x Non-English!Fem!Reader
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 3)
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 4)
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 5)
REQUESTS CLOSED
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 6)
Yandere!Kris x Yandere!Fem!Reader
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series part 7)
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series ENDING 1)
DoctorBlu x Reader NSFW
Kris x Neko!Male!Reader (Mini-series ENDING 2)
Ralsei x Flirty!Fem!Reader
Male!Kris x Male!Player!Reader
Kris x Mermaid!Male!Reader
1st Month | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP1
Male!Kris x Male!Hanahaki!Reader
Prankster!Kris x Shy!Fem!Reader
New Things to Learn | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP2
Male!Kris x Older!Male!Reader
SelfHarm!Male!Kris x Male!Reader
Let's Try That Again | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP3
Nice
Male!Kris x Stressed!Male!Reader
Fem!Kris x Male!Reader
Happy Birthday! | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP4
Swapped!Male!Kris x Swapped!Male!Reader
Male!Reader x Male!Kris & Chara
Male!KFC x Male!Reader
The Big Reveal | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP5
Yandere!Male!KFC x Male!Reader
Fem!Kris x Fem!Reader
I Made It? | The Adventures of Justice - S1 EP6
A/N
Flirty!Fem!Kris x Quiet!Male!Reader
Male!KFC x Male!Lover!Reader
Male!Kris x Male!Reader
Ralsei x Introvert!Male!Reader
Male!Kris x Male!Neko!Reader!
A/N
Hanahaki!Fem!Kris x Male!Reader!
Susie x Suicidal!Fem!Reader
Alone!Male!Kris x Alone!Male!Reader
Kris x Yandere!Fem!Reader
A/N
A/N
ANNOUNCEMENT!
AU REVOIR!

Kris x Fem!Vampire!Reader

219 8 5
By DoctorBlu5

You watched the sunset from your old house in the woods as you grew hungry, just thinking about the sweet taste of blood made you lick your lips as they skimmed above your two sharp fangs. And 10 minutes later, the sun had almost set with a light golden glow beam across the sky, so you went downstairs from your balcony and left your old house.

You walked through the woods as your red cape flapped in the wind that was connected to a golden chain around your chest. And as your black boots got covered in some mud, your black and dark purple cloak remained spotless, and your golden long hair blew in the wind as well along with your red cape.

And after walking through the woods for some time, you reached the bottom of a town near a school. You turned yourself into a bat as it was now nightfall and you flew above the town getting a good view of what it looked like. And after flying around for a bit, you landed on a tree branch and looked for someone to SSSUCK.

But after seeing no one around, you were about to fly away when a metal bird cage was put over you. The sudden cage around you made you hit your head against the metal bars and right wing that made it unusable. You looked around to see who had captured you and you saw a big pair of blood red eyes looking at you.

And because you had blood red eyes as well your small bat eyes widened as you blushed a little bit. You looked at the rest of the captor and saw that they were a human, which made you blush a bit more as it was rare for humans to have red eyes, maybe they were a vampire like you.

The human then tilted their head slightly before smiling a little and whispering something under their breath, you couldn't make out all of it but you heard the word "cool" being said, which made you blush a little more as you continued to stare at the human. The human then picked the cage up and carried it with you still looking at them, but you broke the gaze a minute later by realising you were now trapped.

You tried to get out of the cage, but thanks to your damaged right wing, you couldn't do anything, so you just accepted your fate as you looked around you in the cage. Your attention then drew to a house where the human had finally reached, and you were instantly blinded by the light when the human took you into the house.

"Kris! Where have you been!? It's dark out!"

Said a loud white furry creature as they walked over to the human who you guessed was Kris. They then lifted up the cage with you in it and you just looked at the white furry creature as they looked at you with widened eyes.

"Aww! It's so cute! But you should let it go, we can't keep a wild bat inside our house."

Y/n: (Yeah, I wish.)

Kris looked at you before opening the front door and opened the door to your bird cage, but you didn't move. You flapped your left wing while keeping the right one stationary, and when you moved the right wing it instantly sent a sharp pain through your body which made you squeak in pain.

"Oh poor thing, it's wing must be damaged. Well, it seems we're looking after it now until it's wing is healed. We'll have to see what bats need to survive, and it can stay in your room Kris, as long as it stays in that cage."

You looked up at Kris who had closed the cage door and front door, they then looked down at you and smiled a little before taking you upstairs to their room. When you got inside their room Kris put the cage in a red cart that was in the corner of the room.

Kris: Sorry.

You just looked at Kris with widened eyes as you noticed a few tears ran down their face.

Kris: I didn't mean to hurt you... if you can understand me...

You thought for a second before thinking of a way of communicating with them, so you squeaked at them while nodding your head slightly.

Kris: O-Oh, y-you c-can?... Hmm, wait.

Kris went over to their bedside cabinet and took out a notepad and pen before walking over to you and laying on their stomach while looking at you.

Kris: Ok, 1 squeak for yes, 2 squeaks for no, understand?

*You squeak once*

Kris: Do you have a name?

*You squeak once*

Kris: A bat that already has a name? Did you have an owner before me?

*You squeak twice*

Kris: Hmm, interesting. Well seeing how I can only ask you 'yes and no' questions, could I give you a temporary name?

*You squeak once*

Kris: Well, how about- wait, are you a boy?

*You squeak twice*

Kris: Oh... I hurt a girl bat... wow i'm the worst.

*You squeak twice*

Kris: W-What? B-But I hurt you... A-And you forgive me?

*You squeak once*

Kris: W-Why?... if you can answer that.

You thought about an answer for a minute before moving closer to the cage door that separated you from Kris, and Kris opened it up which allowed you to stand on the bar that was under the door. You moved your face closer to them trying to show them your blood red eyes, and when they finally understood what you were doing, they looked closer at your eyes and saw they were red.

Kris: R-Red eyes? T-That's why?

*You squeak once*

Kris: O-Oh... well I g-guess that something w-we have in common. Wait, stay here, I need to ask my mom something.

Kris got up from the floor and left the room with you still standing on the metal bar, and you looked down at Kris' notepad and saw a drawing next to the empty page they had for you. The drawing looked like a red and blue dragon flying in space, to which you were impressed. Kris then came back with a weird pad that had buttons on them with their mom standing behind them.

"Are you sure Kris?"

Kris nodded at their mom before putting the pad on the floor in front of you. Kris pressed one of the buttons and it said "E", and you now realised what this was, so you hopped down from the metal bar you were standing on and you looked up at Kris.

Kris: Can you understand us?

You moved your small bat feet and spelled out "Yes".

"Oh, how interesting, well, i'm Toriel and this is Kris, do you have a name?"

You moved your little bat feet again and spelled out "Y/n".

Toriel: That's a lovely name! Did you have any previous owners?

You spelled out "No".

Toriel: Hmm.

Kris: I'm confused.

Toriel: So am I, a wild bat shouldn't have a name, but seeing how she's smart enough to use this then she must have given it to herself. Well Y/n, your right wing is damaged, I hope you don't mind staying here until it's healed. What do you like to eat and drink?

You thought about typing "Blood", but that would freak them out, so you put "Water" and "Fruit".

Toriel: Aww! She's a fruit bat! What type of fruit?

You typed out "Strawberries and Bananas".

Toriel: Well we can get them for you tomorrow, I hope you don't mind going to sleep hungry.

You typed out "I don't sleep".

Toriel: Oh! Of course! Fruit bats are nocturnal! But that means you'll have to stay in this room all the time.

Kris: So I can't take her to school?

Toriel: Ummmm, well, no.

Kris: Oh...

You quickly jumped in and typed out "Put blanket over".

Toriel: I guess we could do that, but I don't know if you can take her to school.

Kris: Why? We can't leave her alone here.

Toriel: Well... that's true as well... Ok, Kris, you can take her in as long as you look over her so she doesn't hurt anyone.

Kris: Mhm.

Toriel: Y/n, please don't attack anyone at school, otherwise we'd have to put you down.

Y/n: (Good luck with that.)

You typed out "Promise".

Toriel: Thank you, you're a very smart bat. I'll get you some water, and I don't have any strawberries or bananas, would apples do?

You thought about it for a second before replying "Yes", Toriel smiled at you before leaving the room. Kris put them palm out in front of you and you hopped onto it after looking at it for a second. Kris lifted you up to their face and moved their bangs out of the way which revealed their blood red eyes.

They smiled at you which made you blush slightly and they carried you over to their bedside table, and when you hopped onto their bedside table they went back over to the cage and brought their notepad over along with the pad with buttons on them and pen. Kris put the pad down in front of you and sat opposite you on their head with their notepad in their lap.

Toriel then walked in and brought a bowl full of water and a bowl with sliced apple in them over to you. She put them down next to you and you used the pad to type out "Thank you" to her.

Toriel: How polite! And it's my pleasure, we're looking after you until your wing is healed. Kris? Are you going to draw before you sleep?

Kris: Mhm.

Toriel: Ok, well don't stay up too late. Goodnight Kris, goodnight Y/n.

Kris just replied with "Night" whilst you typed out "Goodnight" to Toriel, and she giggled before leaving Kris' bedroom. You looked in the bowl that had the sliced up apples and you used your sharp claws to pick one out and chomp on it happily. You then heard Kris giggle as you kept eating the apples and you looked over at them.

Kris: Oh don't mind me, it's just funny seeing a bat eat, i've never seen it before.

You stopped eating for a second to type out "Do you want to know the true reason I forgive you?" before continuing to eat.

Kris:... Yeah...

You stopped eating entirely and type out "You're cute" before looking at Kris, and they just blushed as they looked at you and hid their face behind their notepad.

Kris: W-Wow, I-I didn't know a bat could hit on m-me. R-Really?

You typed out "Yes" as Kris looked down from their notepad while still blushing.

Kris: O-Oh, well t-thank you... Y-You're cute as w-well.

You slightly smiled and blushed before going back to your apples, and Kris took some more pencils out and started to draw in their notepad. And after many hours and scribbles later, Kris yawned before putting the notepad in their drawer in the bedside cabinet, and when they turned the lamp off all they saw were your small red eyes looking at them.

Kris: You just gonna watch me?

You replied "Got nothing else to do".

Kris: Oh... would you like a puzzle to do? If you can see in the dark, well you should be able to.

You replied "I'm fine with looking at you".

Kris: Don't you think that's a bit... creepy? Stalker-ish?

You realised your blood craving was starting to kick in because you were looking at Kris in the dark, so you quickly distracted yourself by replying "Yeah, I guess it is creepy, a puzzle would be nice".

Kris then turned the bedside lamp on and got out of bed, they went under their bed to look for a puzzle that would suit you and you just got a view of Kris' behind which made you blush and unintentionally lick your lips. And before Kris got out, you typed "Nice view" while smirking and Kris immediately got out from the bed and looked at you while blushing.

Kris: W-What?

You said "Nice view" again.

Kris: A-Are you flirting with me?... That's... weird, usually I do that. W-Well... i'm not gonna stop you... just... don't do it when anyone else is around.

Kris went back under the bed and took out a puzzle a minute later. They moved the speech pad to the side and tipped all the puzzle pieces out in front of you. They put the box lid down resting against the lamp that showed what it looked like when put together, and the puzzle was just a line of different coloured dogs, so it wouldn't be that hard.

Kris: Goodnight Y/n.

You replied "Goodnight" before Kris turned the lamp off and went to sleep as you started to put the puzzle together using your big claws.

...............................

It was now the morning and you were now starting to fall asleep slowly as you had already done the puzzle by now. And just as you were about to fall asleep, you saw Kris start to move so you pushed your tiredness for a bit longer. Kris turned around and was now facing you, they then slowly opened their eyes a minute later and saw you looking at them.

Kris: Mornin'.

You replied with "Good morning, Kris" before closing your eyes and falling asleep. You almost fell off the bedside cabinet if it wasn't for Kris catching you in their hand. They yawned before getting out of bed and put you in the cage which had a bit you could hang upside down from. Kris attached your feet to the hanging bit and you just slept upside down with your wings covering your body.

Kris picked up a blanket that wouldn't let any light through and put it over the cage before picking it up and carrying it downstairs. Kris got downstairs and put the cage on the dinner table but remembered they didn't bring your communicator down, so they quickly went upstairs and picked it up. Kris went back downstairs and put the communicator into your cage just in case you needed it.

Toriel: Good morning Kris, it looks like Y/n is asleep. Do you know what she did all night?

Kris: Puzzle.

Toriel: Oh! Well she must be a very smart bat!

Kris:... She flirted at me.

Toriel: W-What? S-She did? What did she say?

Kris: When I bent down to get the puzzle from out of the bottom of the bed... she typed out "Nice view".

Toriel: O-Oh... H-How interesting.

Kris:... You don't think she's something else do you?

Toriel: W-Well, what else could she be?

Kris: A shapeshifter?

Toriel: She could be, you never know who's out there, but I say it's too early to start theorising about her, maybe we should wait to see her behaviour.

Toriel gave Kris their breakfast and they ate it before Kris picked up the cage and took you to the car where Toriel was waiting for them. And after a short drive, they had reached the school and went inside. Kris walked to their classroom as Toriel walked the other way, and when Kris entered they just walked over to their desk just ignoring everyone else. And Kris sat down while putting the cage on their desk in front of them.

"Oi nerd, what's in the cage, it better not be anything weird." A pink lizard monster said from behind Kris. And because there was still some time before the lesson started, Kris gestured for the pink lizard to come over. The pink lizard got up and looked under the black out blanket over the cage.

"A bat? You have a bat?... That's cool."

And of course, this got the attention of all the other students in the room. They all looked around at Kris and got up as well, they looked under the blanket as well and saw you asleep with your wings covering you up.

"Aww! That's so cute! What if it's a vampire bat?"

"It would be even cooler if it was."

And with everyone looking at you, the teacher walked into the classroom and wondered why everyone was around Kris' desk. She walked over to them and saw you as well, she laughed a little before telling Kris to put the cage on the table at the side of the room. Kris did as she said and put the cage on the side table before sitting down allowing the teacher to start the lesson.

And after school was done with, Kris picked the cage up and carried it home with them. When Kris got home they went inside and put the cage on the dinner table before lifting the blanket up. Kris just looked at you with a smile on their face, and 10 minutes later you started to squeak and slowly remove your wings from around your body. You and Kris looked at each other in each other's red eyes with you then dropping down and typing "Hello" on the communicator.

Kris: Hello Y/n, I hope you slept well. Would you like anything?

You thought about it for a second before replying "Sit on your shoulder".

Kris: Oh, ok.

Kris opened the cage door and put their palm out in front of you. You hopped onto their palm and they lifted you up to their left shoulder where you hopped onto it and you hid under their semi long hair while close to their exposed neck. You tried your best to ignore your senses, but you couldn't help yourself as you started to lick Kris' neck which made them giggle as they watched the TV.

Kris: Hehe! That tickles! S-Stop!

But you continued to lick Kris' neck which made them giggle more, and before you could dig your fangs into their neck, they grabbed you by putting their hand around your entire body and looked at you with a small smile on their face.

Kris: Do I taste that good?

You thought about how to reply and you replied with a squeak a minute later.

Kris: Well that's surprising, I haven't got good hygiene. I'll put you on my head, deal?

You squeaked once before Kris smiled at you and put you on top of their head. You both watched the TV as you buried yourself into the top of Kris' head. And you just squeaked happily at Toriel who came through the door an hour later, and she smiled at you before going to the kitchen. Toriel came back out of the kitchen a minute later with a bowl full of strawberries. She put the bowl in Kris' lap and Kris took one out before offering it to you, and you took it using your claws and ate it happily.

And after eating all of the strawberries, you had a small nap on Kris' head. More hours passed and when you woke up you found yourself in Kris' bedroom with Kris drawing in their notepad. They looked up at you and smiled before putting their notepad down and picked you up.

Kris: Can I tell you something...?

*You squeak once*

Kris:... You're a really beautiful bat, and a smart one as well. And i've really enjoyed having your company over the last day. But... when your wing is healed... are you going to leave?

You thought about it for a minute... but you didn't have an answer, so you went silent.

Kris:... Oh... you don't know, do you? Well... if you do... then it was nice looking after you... and meeting you.

Kris put you back on the bedside cabinet and patted you on the head with a small smile on their face. They turned the lamp off and went to sleep with you watching over them.

1 Month Later:

Your right wing was now fully healed, but you hadn't shown it, because you didn't want to leave Kris alone after all they had confessed to you. And because you had grown very close to Kris, you even let them cuddle you whenever they slept, but seeing how it had been a month, you decided it was time to reveal yourself.

It was just after dinner time and both Toriel and Kris were downstairs with you sitting on Kris' lap. You squeaked to Kris and gestured to be put down on the floor, they were confused but did anyway, you then gestured to the communication device and Kris grabbed it before putting it in front of you.

You typed out "Kris, Toriel, I need to tell you something important".

Toriel: Oh? What is it?

With both of their attentions at you, you looked down to the ground and sighed before turning back into your normal form, and Kris and Toriel just got up in surprise.

Y/n: I... I'm not really a bat... i'm a vampire... and Kris... you've been very lucky...

Kris and Toriel just looked at each other with widened eyes and you just looked down at the ground.

Y/n: I understand if you want me to leave... this isn't my home... The only reason I came to this town in the first place was to feast on someone... and I won't come back...

You didn't see it, but Toriel nodded at Kris which made their eyes sparkle with joy before walking over to you and hugging you with you just surprised.

Kris: We don't want you to leave, and this can be your home.

Y/n: W-What? B-But I might-

Kris: You've been keeping it at bay for how long? A month? A month of not drinking any blood, and that has to be a big thing for a vampire.

Y/n:... I'm dying...

Kris: W-What?

Kris stopped hugging you and looked at you concerningly with Toriel walking over next to them, and you lifted your head back up to face them.

Y/n: Without blood... i'll die... and I know vampires are meant to be immortal and only die to garlic, sunlight, and wooden stakes, but I still need blood to drink...

Toriel: What type of blood?

Y/n: Any... but human blood is the best... a vampire can survive 100 years after feasting off one human... but i'd have to drain them from all their blood in order to survive 100 years... and Kris is the only human here... but i'm never going to do that... Monster blood... can last long... but it takes disgusting, and vampires would only feast off them if necessary.

Kris: How long for Monster blood?

Y/n: 1000 years... but that's draining all of them from their blood... we only make it to 50 years after throwing up thanks to the unpleasant taste of it.

Toriel: Does it have to be blood?

Y/n: Yeah... there aren't any alternatives, i've tried different things like fruit juice and tree sap, but it doesn't do anything.

Toriel: How long do you have left?

Y/n: Well, considering I left my home a month ago when I was hungry and meant to feast, i'd say... one more week.

Kris: If you're a vampire, how old are you?

Y/n:... 1000 years old...

Toriel: That's older than Dracula, but why do you still look like a teen?

Y/n: When you have your first feast you're officially a vampire and stay the same when you have it, so I had my first feast when I was 17 and looked like this, so I stayed the same throughout the years.

Kris: Have you been in any relationships?

Toriel: Kris!

Kris: What? I'm curious.

Y/n:... Only one, but after they found out I was a vampire they tried to kill me... but I ended up killing him instead, so i've been alone this entire time... and i've never felt this way in a long time... until I met you, Kris.

Kris: W-What?

Y/n:... When we first met and I looked into your blood red eyes... I felt... calm... I've never seen a human with blood red eyes before...

Kris: O-Oh...

Toriel: Y/n, how educated are you?

Y/n: Oh, my education is up to par, i've kept up with all the changes in the world and i've been through all the different years and places.

Toriel: Where have you been?

Y/n: Well, I was there when the Black Plague happened, the French revolution, WW1, WW2, just think about all the historic events from 10XX and i've been through all of it, in the background.

Toriel: You certainly do like to travel a lot then, but do you know the basic school stuff?

Y/n: Yes, i've been to many schools after my many parents told me to.

Toriel: You've had parents before? How many?

Y/n: Well over 100.

Toriel: What happened to them?

Y/n: I drank them because they were humans.

Toriel: O-Oh... W-Well, you can stay with us, as long as you don't drink us.

Y/n: I would never do that, I promise, you've taken such good care of me that no one else has ever taken this much care of me before.

Toriel: Well, i'd like to get to know you more, but let's wait until tomorrow, it's getting late, goodnight Kris and Y/n.

Y/n: Goodnight Toriel.

Kris waved at Toriel as she walked away and went upstairs, and when Kris heard Toriel close her door they grabbed you instantly and pinned you down onto the sofa.

Y/n: W-Woah, K-Kris? You ok?

Kris: Y/n, you can feast on me.

Y/n: W-What? W-Why?

Kris: Because you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen.

You just blushed at Kris' compliment, and before you could say anything they kissed you softly on the lips which made you blush even more.

Y/n: Kris? What are you doing?

Kris: Use me~

Y/n: W-What?

Kris: Y/n, you're very beautiful, I don't want to lose you, please, just use me.

Y/n:... Are you sure? What if Toriel finds out?

Kris: I'm sure she'd be fine with it, but I have one question... Can vampires have kids?

Y/n: U-Uhhhhhhh, yes, yes they can. W-Wait, y-you're not suggesting we-?

Kris: I am~

Y/n:... B-But that would make you a vampire as well.

Kris: So? Being a vampire sounds like fun~

Y/n: I... I don't know what to say... you do realise that you can't go back from this, right? We'd have to stick together forever.

Kris: I'm fine with that, because I love you.

Y/n: K-Kris... I-I... I love you too.

You pulled Kris down and kissed them on the lips with them kissing back, and the longer the kiss went on the more passionate it got. The passionate kiss came to a stop and you both looked at each other in your red eyes.

Y/n: You really want to do this?

Kris: Yes~

Y/n:...

Kris: Do you?

Y/n:... I would love to, as i've been alone for some time and i've been waiting for the right person, but you do realise you'll look like this forever right?

Kris: I don't care about that, all I care about is you and me, doing it here right now.

Y/n: Alright, well- wait, don't you have school?

Kris: I'll cover myself up if I have to.

Y/n:... Can't we wait? Until you finish school? So nothing bad happens, it's better safe than sorry.

Kris:...

Y/n: I know, how about on your birthday i'll give you the best present you could ask for?

Kris: It's a deal~

You giggled before kissing Kris again and they kissed back before it came to a stop with you both going up stairs. You got to Kris' room and you got into their bed whilst they got changed with you watching. And when they joined you in their bed they cuddled into you with you cuddling back and waiting for them to go to sleep.

Kris: Aren't you gonna sleep?

Y/n: Kris, i'm a vampire, we sleep in the day, but I can cuddle you.

Kris: But I won't be able to cuddle you.

Y/n: Isn't it the weekend? You can cuddle me while I sleep.

Kris: So Toriel's gonna know about our relationship?

Y/n: Mhm, as long as she keeps me being a vampire a secret.

Kris: Hmm, ok. Goodnight Y/n, I love you.

Y/n: Goodnight Kris, I love you too.

Kris looked up at you and you softly kissed them on the lips with them kissing back and closing their eyes. And when the soft kiss stopped, Kris looked at you again in the eyes.

Kris: Before I sleep, would you like a taste test?

Y/n: What? But Toriel would kill me.

Kris: I'll tell her that I told you that you can do it, and i'll just put a plaster over the mark so no one sees.

Y/n:... I'll only take a little.

Kris: How much?

Y/n: Hmm, well 10 seconds is 10 years, and that'll be fine, so 10 seconds it is.

Kris: Will it hurt?

Y/n: Depends if you're into that sort of stuff.

Kris: Oh~

Y/n: Mhm, and i'll do it slowly so I don't drain you so quickly, and tell me if I should stop.

Kris: O-Ok.

You kissed Kris on the lips again before putting your mouth over their neck and slowly inserting your fangs into it. And Kris let out a small moan as the fangs went in which made you blush slightly. Once the fangs were in you started to suck on Kris for just 10 seconds before pulling your fangs out which made Kris moan a little again which made you blush even more.

Y/n: Y'know, I can actually insert my fangs into you without drawing blood from you, so~ we could~ y'know~

Kris: Hehe, i'd love to~

Y/n: Thank you Kris, that means a lot to me.

Kris: Of course, my little vampire~ I wouldn't want you dying on me when I know I can help, just ask, alright?

Y/n: I will, I promise. But you should sleep now.

Kris: Hmm, alright, just don't drink me while I sleep.

Y/n: Kris, I promise, I won't.

You gave Kris a kiss on the lips making them smile at you before cuddling into you and you cuddled back into them as they fell asleep 10 minutes later.

*Timeskip*

It had been a couple months since you had revealed yourself as a vampire to everyone else, and you swore that you wouldn't feast off anyone, and that if you did then they could kill you without question, which Kris wasn't happy with. But that didn't matter to everyone, they just thought it was cool that vampires were real.

And it was Kris' birthday today, so you forced yourself to be awake during the day and asleep during the night, and luckily you had been doing this for some time now, so your body was used to it by now.

...........

You and Kris were watching the TV and luckily, Toriel had a business meeting to attend to, so you two were alone for a long time. You remembered the deal you made with them and looked at the time, so you figured it was time for it. You looked over at Kris and tapped them on the shoulder which made them look at you.

Kris: Yes beautiful?

Y/n: Would you like to cash in your deal now?

Kris: Oh, I forgot about that. Hmm, I don't know.

Y/n: We don't have to if you don't want to, we could just kiss and cuddle instead.

Kris: Hmm...

Y/n: Are you fine with looking like that all the time?

Kris: I want to wait a bit longer.

Y/n: Ok, but i'm always here if you change your mind, and i'll always support your choice.

Kris: Can we cuddle?

Y/n: Of course we can.

You moved closer to Kris as they grabbed you and pulled you down next to them, you smiled at them and they smiled back before kissing you with you kissing them back. The kiss came to an end a minute later and Kris smiled at you with you smiling back at them.

Kris: Are you glad I captured you all those months ago?

Y/n: Ha, yes I am.

Kris: Hm, I love you.

Y/n: I love you too.

Kris kissed you softly before cuddling into you and you cuddled back into them.

_____________________________

...

...

...

Hey... hope you liked this one.

...

...

...

K bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 67 23
After solving a small issue, a bigger issue had popped up. But luckily for Kris, this one would reveal who they really wanted to be. All characters...
7K 129 24
It was days away from Christmas, and Kris was about to get the best present yet. But something tired to take that away from them. All character are o...
2.9K 42 22
After defeating an enemy, Kris has swapped universes with someone, but who? All characters are owed by Toby Fox, except the ones made by me
7.7K 82 25
You were just another human like Kris, but you would always get bullied by them for some reason, but would the dark world change that? All characters...