My Bully [YoonminFF]

By azwarsha_2008

Yoongi is famous rich bully in university. Jimin is long time abuse by his father and came to a new school an... More

introduce
Note
ep.1
ep.2
ep.4
ep.5
ep.6
ep.7
ep.8
ep.9
ep.10
ep.11
ep.12
ep.13
ep.14
ep.15
ep.16
Note
ep.17
ep.18 ( My heart broken)
ep.19 ( Sudden proposal )
ep.20 ( i can't )
ep.21 ( Forced )
ep.22 (hell)
ep.23 (Marriage day)
ep.24 (blood and pain)
ep.25 (Same stories)
ep.26 (Party night)
ep.27 (tears)
28 (leaving)
29 (Trip or Honeymoon?)
30 (first day of honeymoon trip)
31 (my wish)
32 (sickness)
33 (fun time)
34 (only mine)
35 (missing)
36 (don't save me)
37 (dead)
38 (don't leave me)
39 (begin of our story) |•End•|
40 (make me yours) |•epilogue +18•|
jimin day

ep.3

529 33 0
By azwarsha_2008

...jimin pov...

lee profeser went into the class. I'm a little scared, I think about it and take a deep breath. I was still standing outside the door. "OK class good morning" Mr.lee said to class students. "GOOD MORNING LEE PROFESER" the class shouted. Mr.lee smile. "okay students a new student coming to our class today, we have to welcome him" mr.lee signaled for me to come inside. i took a deep breath and went inside. when I go in I hear girls and boys say I'm pretty, cute. i was blush when I heard those comments. I looked down and walk Mr.lee's direction. "Mm.. this is park jimin. Our new student so mr.park Introduce yourself to the class" Mr.lee said. I took a deep breath and exhale. "H-hello...i'm p-park jimin" I said and looked at Mr.lee for 'help me' look. "oh.. umm.. Mr.park you can sit mm..." Mr. lee looked around and say, "with Mr.min, MIN YOONGI raise your hand" i was shocked to see the person who raised his hand. 'oh my god, I can't sit with him' I thought. "Well, jimin you can go and sit your place" Mr.lee said. "why god, why you do this to me?" I muttered to myself, no one could hear it. i went and sat down in my place, without looking at anyone. "hi shorty? what a small school! Huh? who would have thought you were in my class too. we can have a lot of fun with you! whaa..!!" He said and gave a devil laugh. I was afraid now. 'please god save me from this hell' i thought and sighs. "Why are you so scared shorty? I will not eat you.. yet" He says but and I ignored him this time. I open my bag and takes out my books.

Time skip (At the cafeteria)

I was very hungry because I didn't eat my breakfast this morning. i quickly went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. i just have money, the money I earned by going part time jobs. i quickly picked up my lunch and looked around to see if I had a place to sit. i saw there was an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria. so I went there and sat down. i started eating my food. When I was about halfway eating my meal I heard a loud bang on the cafeteria. I ate the food without minding that noise. Minutes passed, I immediately realized that there was someone in my other chair and I ignored it and ate my meal. I finished my meal and I took my phone to look for a new part time job. when I was finding a new job from social media, someone snatched my phone. I looked up and saw who had taken that, it was Min yoongi.

"looks like someone finding a new part time job? huh.." Yoongi said staring at my phone screen. Then yoongi and his friends laugh at me. "g-give me m-my phone" I said looking down. "poor shorty, he looks like he's poor puppy" Yoongi said. "don't worry I will find you a good job and I'll pay you a good salary to be my slave" Someone else in yoongi's group told me. I understand what he said to me and I felt like I was going to crying but I hold my tear not to come out my eyes. i got up from my chair and I harshly grabbed my phone from his hand and I ran from there. I ran to the roof top to cry because I can't hold it anymore.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 317 34
Yoongi and Jimin met at unexpected circumstances when Yoongi moved in with Jimin and his parents. The two grew a loving friendship that they both wan...
312K 24.4K 49
Jin. Slumped in deep dejection, his unpleasant experiences scarred him for life. He thought he wasn't capable of falling in love, but he was wrong. H...
79.4K 2.8K 59
Where Park Jimin, a bully gives Min Yoongi a hickey. Warning: top- Jimin bottom- Yoongi (cringe)
14.8K 659 35
Taegi ff Top taehyung bottom yoongi Forced relationship Angsty Possession Will contain 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 part DON'T COPY MY WORK 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑