My alpha mate kidnapped me #W...

By catz2010

Kathryn was living a normal life until Luke shows up, but is the new heart throb of the school hiding somethi... More

Nooooo my zebra cakes!
Escapes and injuries
Meeting her
Meeting him
Secret?
Update
Shopping!
The truth comes out... ish
A loss to affect everyone
I've got the magic in me
Someone find her already
P-A-R-T-Y-ish part 1
P-A-R-T-Y-ish part 2
Okay
Chapter 15
New story!
The fox
Oh sh*t
Chapter 17
Just a normal day in the life of a magical creature...
SORRY PLZ DONT KILL ME
Who tf is he?
Someone help meh plz
Mark
READ! IMPORTANT!!!!
Dark and Light
(Insert chapter name here)
It Gets Worse
Lets get down to buisness

My alpha mate kidnapped me

9.8K 232 16
By catz2010

A/N
The beginning of this book is very poorly written but trust me, it gets better so just stick with it please.

NOTE- I LOVE reading yalls comments, some of them are so funny, they also tell me what you guys want so yeah.
Hope you enjoy
~~~~~~~~~

     "Who's that?" I ask my friend Ally as the hottest guy I have ever seen walks into the classroom and stands in the front.
He has short brown hair that spikes to left side of his head. He has big brown eyes that scan the classroom. The teacher, Mrs. Oswald ask him if he would like to introduce himself.
     "Luke" he says.

He goes to sit down which just so happens to be right behind me.
     "Hey" Luke whispers to me.

     "Hi" I whisper back.
Thats all either of us says for the rest of class.

I head to my locker to get my books for my next class, science. Someone opens the locker right next to me. Thats weird, I thought that locker was empty. I close my locker and see Luke looking at his locker as if he's trying to read words in the back of his locker.

     "Whatcha looking at so closely?" I ask.

     "My schedule." Luke says

     "Oh! where are you going next?" I ask

     "Science,can you help me find it?" He asks sounding confused.

     OMG! He has the same class as me next!

     "Sure, can I see your schedule?"I ask casually.

     "Ok, here." He says as he hands me his schedule.

I start reading the small slip of paper. Language arts, science, geometry, athletics, lunch, band, reading, drama, social studies, and last is computer class. am I just imagining this? Luke has the EXACT same classes as me!

     "Sure, follow me." I say as I start walking.
We get to science and he stops at the teachers desk and I walk to my seat

      "Good morning class!" Mrs Chambliss exclaims.
     "This is Luke he just moved here so try and be nice, we don't want him to run screaming on his first day!"

     I look around and see all of the girls sitting on the edge of their seats and the guys sitting next to some of them not looking too happy.

     "Well there's a couple extra seats so just pick one and well begin class." Mrs. Chambliss says.

     Since this is science we have tables that sit two people. So Luke who of course has all the girls staring at him, walks right up to my table and sits down next to me. Since Luke sat next to me instead of one of the other girls, they got pretty mad and trust me, you don't want to hear what they were saying.

     "Ok class, settle down. Luke that's where you'll be sitting for the rest of the year." Mrs Chambliss says.

     "Got it." Luke says.

Mrs Chambliss starts talking and Luke leans over to me.

(Start the cringe moment)

     "Hey cutie"

     "I know you are but what am I?" I say.

(End cringe moment)

     "Hey! I seriously meant that. By the way, why did you look so surprised when you saw my schedule?" Luke asked.

     "You really want to know?" I ask.

     "Yep" Luke says really popping the P.

     "We have the same exact same schedule." I tell Luke

     "Really!" Luke ask excitedly.

     "Yep" I say mimicking Luke.

      "Hey!" He shouts.

     "SHHH!" I start to sush him but Mrs. Chambliss stops me.

     "Luke, If there is something you would like to share with the class then go ahed, otherwise please keep it down." Mrs. Chambliss announces

     "Yes ma'am" Luke says

     "Ohh! getting in trouble on the first day? Thats not a very good first impression on a girl like me you know." I say as I bat my huge puppy dog eyes at him in a mocking way.

     "Oh sush." Luke says

     I find myself staring into his beautiful hazel eyes, a few seconds later the bell rings. We go to geometry and nothing happens except the normal boring math stuff. Athletics next, how our school works is that there are two gyms that have a folding wall in between them and the wall is usually open but the guys and the girls are usually kept separate. The girls go to our locker room to get changed into our gym clothes.

     "So." Ally says. "What do you think about the new hottie Luke"

     "Well we may or may not have the same exact schedule as him. And he has been sitting next to me in every class so far." I tell Ally.

     "WHAT!" Ally yells.

     "Keep it down!" I hiss at her.

     "WHAT! HOW? WHY?" She whisper shouts.

     "I don't know but I do know that more people are starting to go back into the gym so we should hurry up" I tell Ally

     "Yeah we probably should" she says.
As Ally and I walk into the gym, we both see Luke wearing his athletics clothes. We also see all the other girls hoarding around him admiring his muscles and dazing into his brow eyes.

     "All right everyone in two lines, boys on the left and girls on the right. Today we will be racing to the top of the rope, Kathryn and Luke, you're up first. You may start when I blow my whistle. 3.. 2.." Coach Gallardo yells before TWEEP! A loud whistle ring throughout the gym.
      I jump on the rope and start climbing, unlike most girls in my class, I am really good at gym except running, I hate running. As I climb I start to get a burning feeling in my arms and calfs but I ignore it because I REALLY want to beat Luke. I look over to hims and see him a little bit behind me.
     "You are so going down" he tries to yell at me over all the cheering

     "In your dreams pretty boy" I yell back.

     I look back up and climb as fast as I can and I reach my hand out to ring the bell. (That's a few feet away from the rope) as I ring the bell twice I feel myself loose my balance and fall off the rope. Oh-no I'm going to die, I hear my self screaming as I try to reach to the rope but I fail and I hear loud 'thunk' as pain spreads throughout my body and my surroundings go black.

I have a dream that we play dodgeball and I pelt Luke in the back of the head and get him out and then go on a rampage getting all the other team out and winning, then my team holds me up and I punch up in the air then do something that I've always wanted to do,

     "FOR NARNIA!" I get RUIDLY awakened from my AWESOME victory laying in a bed, one word, not mine, well I guess that's two words but who cares? not me. I see white sheets and machines that I have no clue what they even do. I also see a head on the side of the bed, huh, looks like their sleeping, well I'd better not wake them because I know that I didn't want to wake up but Nooooooo, my precious victory had to be spoiled by reality.

I move but I freeze as I feel something in my arm. Have I mentioned that I hate needles. I haven't? Well I do, I squeal trying not to be so loud but I wake up the person next to me, 'mental note- whoops' Luke's head shoots up.

     "Oh my god Kathryn are you ok!?" Luke ask me.
I smile stupidly,
     "I beat you"
     "Yep, your fine" he says rolling his eyes.
I try to sit up but pain shoots through my left arm, I look at it. Great, a cast.
     "Luke, my arm is broken isn't it? I ask hoping to avoid reality.

     "Yeah" he says sounding confused.
YES! wait, the reason I Thought that is because my cast is red.

     "Hey Lukie, could you pleeeeease get me some gold sharpies?"
I asked him giving him puppy dog eyes for dramatic effect.

About twenty minutes later he returns with about five gold sharpies and my laptop.

     "Awesome, thanks Luke!" I thanked him and got to work
     I logged onto my laptop and went to google and searched 'Iron Man Left Arm' and got a picture and started drawing.

When I had finished, the doctor came in and said that I will be here for a day or so then I could go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 75 14
Summer only had guy friends. The main reason for that was her 4 best friends who happen to be Vampires. But Summer doesn't know that... She just thin...
573 40 29
Everly Peters is an ordinary girl, or so she thinks. After the death of her father she learns that she is a werewolf, but the only one in her family...
356K 12K 31
A teen with cancer for the third time hides her secret but stumbles into a bigger secret of werewolves at her new school. My name is Victoria and I'm...
38.3K 2.8K 10
Alyssa is a werewolf. Abandoned as an infant, all she knows about her own kind is what she's gained through her "research." She's read through hundre...