The Acceptance

Von haleemah_noor

We can describe Ameerah's love story as a destiny........... Mehr

Introduction
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Attention!! please read
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Bonus chapter

Epilogue

401 40 3
Von haleemah_noor

"Love is great, love is wonderful,love is the force behind ecstasy and the last time I checked, Love is you"

*Honeymoon*
*7am*

Arriving at their hotel room in Santorini, ameerah immediately fell on the very inviting soft bed and closed her eyes
"Exhausted"

Humaid laughed and shook his head as he dragged in her small blue trolley...

"Common babe don't be so lazy"
He said closing the door

When she didn't reply, he moved closer and noticed she had fallen asleep already, her eyebrows furrowed a bit and her lips in a small pout....she looked so cute. He smiled and carefully loose the small veil she rolled on her head, she shifted a little and muttered something he didn't understand....he bent down and gently removed her heels, he arranged the pillows and made her comfortable on the bed before taking her small handbag and phone to the only table in the room. 

                ***
" Humaid told her he had a Small surprise for her, So.....They left Nigeria a week after the wedding, the first place they landed in was the holy land( Makkah) to perform the lesser hajj( umrah). Ameerah became very emotional when she saw the ka'abah right in front of her...she was so overwhelmed. She thanked Allah for the blessing...she also thanked humaid for taking her there.
She prayed for a happy and blessed marriage life, she prayed for her husband, her family and all the deceased Muslim ummah. After the umrah, they spent their last day shopping. Humaid did most of the shopping with ameerah sticked to his arm, he bought so many beautiful abayas, jewelleries and perfumes for his wife, he got his usual designer perfumes for himself and for his siblings at home.

Today, they just landed in Santorini for their honeymoon at exactly 7am. Ameerah slept throughout the flight,complaining that she was so tired after exploring the holy city the previous day. Humaid too slept a little and played games on his phone. When the pilot announced that the plane will soon land in thira Airport,Humaid gently tapped ameerah who was sleeping peacefully with her head on his shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and directly met his gaze. She sat up right and looked around...

"Sleepy head" he said smiling lovingly

She smiled back and asked" how many hours do we have left? I'm tired of sitting....

"We have less than 15 minutes to land...you slept for almost 8 hours and you're complaining....

She sighed and almost rolled her big heavy eyes....

Ameerah held humaid's arm as they exited the airport building, they both had their shades on...they looked just good. She closed her eyes dreamily as the cool breeze hit her face, her whole body felt numb and weak after the long flight. She just wanted to sleep comfortably on a soft mattress.

The ride to their hotel was a pleasant one, ameerah couldn't stop gawking at what she saw, the sight was just too beautiful, the whole city looked like a big castle because it is some sort of ancient building...most of the buildings were high land, the bright colors of the paintings,the roads, the sky and everything was just beautiful. She felt like jumping out of the car, despite the fact that she was so tired, she couldn't help but admire everything excitedly. Humaid felt happy as he watched her...thanks to their driver who told them the names of several places....

Presently, 10am

Ameerah slowly and lazily opened her eyes,the sun shone brightly in the room, she smiled and made to stand up but she felt a warm hand by her waist, her eyes grew wide as she blushed real hard.... She looked at his face and smiled, he looked very handsome while sleeping..... " Her husband, her love. She leaned and gave his left cheek a quick peck before gently removing his hand from her waist. She stood up and stretched, all her lost energy was replenished, she looked through the window and what she saw almost made her scream and jump, it was a deep blue water...no! An ocean, she couldn't wait to go down there..... she checked her phone and saw it was 10 already, she quickly slid into the bathroom to freshen up.

She took her time and let the hot water run on her skin, she brushed her teeth and finally came out in a pink bath robe. Humaid was still sleeping, so she silently opened her box and brought out a black pencil trouser and a blue vest. She walked to the large mirror and combed her hair and packed it in a high bun. After dropping the bottle of perfume she had just sprayed. She turned around only to see two eyes staring at her....

"Hey....stop ogling" she said as she dragged their trolleys to a corner in the room.

"You look beautiful baby" he commented as he walked towards her while she muttered a thank you

"Now get up let's arrange our scattered room, ohh go and take a shower first and I'll start now...she said as she tried hard not to look at him

"I did that while you were still sleeping"
He said and walked towards her

"Oh"

He reached where she was standing and cupped her cheeks before kissing her forehead.

"I'm hungry" he simply stated while she blushed....

"Are we going out for breakfast or we're having it here? He asked

"Let's go out please, and have a clear view of everywhere and everything, but let's arrange all this stuffs first" she said the last sentence in a serious tone

"But I am very hungry, let's eat first honey

"Common baby don't be a big baby, let's do this fast...."
She laughed and dragged him. She arranged the bed while he found a place to keep their scattered shoes and bags. They were done in 10 minutes. Ameerah quickly changed into a maroon ankle length chiffon dress, she wrapped her veil carelessly on her head, picked up her small handbag and slid into black stiletto heels. She held her phone and looked at the mirror. Humaid moved closer and adjusted the veil she had thrown carelessly.

"You look dashing darling"
He commented

"Thanks babe, you look good too"

He was dressed in a cream short sleeve shirt and a black three quarter trouser.

She slipped her hand into his and they left the room....

After breakfast, they explored the city of Santorini, ameerah took so many pictures.
They went back to their hotel very late in the evening, ameerah slept immediately after having a shower.

The new couple spent the rest of their honeymoon days cuddling, romancing, watching beautiful views and sunset, tasting different types of foods and snacks, exploring and snapping pictures.

Ameerah felt truly blessed, She remembered how she almost made a mistake by not accepting humaid's love at first. She prayed to Allah to give them a peaceful marriage life like that of prophet muhammad s.a.w and nana Khadija. She promised to take care of her husband and be with him through thick and thin.

Their honeymoon was one of the best memories..... only humaid and ameerah!

                *******
After spending spending 2 weeks in Santorini, they flew back to Abuja and started their new beginning. Uncle Suleiman and his wife love ameerah as much as they love their darling son.

Few weeks later, ameerah found out she was posted to Kaduna for her NYSC, she was happy " I'll go home and spend a quality time with mama, abbu, ya Ali and adil..I'll also visit ammi"  but her dreams were shattered because abbu said she wouldn't just leave her husband's house and come home, so he immediately contacted one of his friends and she was transferred to Abuja.

Ameerah cried when everything happened so fast.....

"Common baby don't worry, we will visit them very soon....humaid said pulling her closer and wiping the tears on her face with his thumb, she sniffed and rolled her swollen eyes

"Someone is missing home already?
He winked at her

She smacked his arm and made to stand up but he quickly held her back.

"Hey common stop crying already, what will happen if we go back to UK then?

"I'm not going anywhere... She muttered

"Stop kidding, we're leaving immediately after your service, in few months to come....
He reminded her

"But I'll go to Kaduna and spend 2 months

"You and I know abbu will never allow you to spend two months in his house without a solid reason

"I'm leaving the whole country, so he won't complain, I know he will miss me

"He won't

"He will!

They continued arguing until her phone rang, ameerah answered and their endless conversation began, humaid pecked her lips and went upstairs to take his bath.

Some months later,

Time really flies, ameerah has finished serving her country Nigeria. Her husband took her to Kaduna to bid her family and friends goodbye. To her disappointment, abbu allowed her to stay for only two weeks, humaid was right.

But she enjoyed every single day she spent in kaduna, ya Ali and adil updated her on every single thing she missed.She had a quality time with her parents. She visited her two girls, karima and Zara. They also picked a date and went for shopping and ice cream. They said they couldn't wait for her baby... ameerah only blushed at the thought of having a baby.

She went to ammi's and spent 3 days, she had a good time with ammi,nasreen and Faisal. She will forever live with their love in her heart. They just deserve it.... Humaid for the second time took her to bilaal's grave. She was stronger than the previous time even though she still cried. She sat very close to the grave, imagining and hoping that bilaal will hear her...she began...

"Assalamu alaikum captain bilaal, insha Allah you're in a better place, I came with someone very close to you...Humaid. He continued from where you stopped in loving me, he loves me so much just like you did. We got married recently and believe me he is a good husband......we plan and Allah plans, I've accepted my destiny and moved on, I know you'll be very happy to hear this....you are always in our prayers captain, we miss you so much.....

Humaid was very surprised, her voice was strong and this time around, she didn't shed too much tears. He gently reached for her and pulled her. They prayed for bilaal for the last time and left the cemetery. She acted as though it was nothing, she was free and they conversed lovingly.

Keeping the promise she made to bilaal, they visited the orphanage and had a good time with the kids and mr yunus. He couldn't help smiling, he prayed for their Union and rained blessings on them.
Humaid as usual sent a very large amount of money to the orphanage account before they finally left with the promise of keeping in touch.

They went back to Abuja the next day, they arranged their stuffs and left Nigeria the following week...."hello England!"

   London, United kingdom.

The weather was very cold and ameerah rolled herself up in the softest duvet ever. The room was warm and she could faintly hear the wild cold breeze blowing outside. She felt so lazy that particular morning, she adjusted her sleep mask and continued sleeping. Humaid came in dressed in his gym wear, a vest and shorts.

He sat by the edge of the bed and tapped his sleeping wife....

"Rise and shine baby, it's time for morning exercise... He announced

"It's so cold honey, please be nice and let me sleep.... She answered in a sleepy voice

"No.....you have to get up...

"Ohh nooo.... She grumbled and rolled herself once more

Humaid gently removed the sleep mask from her face and before she could do anything, he lifted her off the bed and placed her on his shoulders.....

"Ohh my God, I'm freezing...let me go, I'll do the exercise I promise, just drop me ... She struggled to get down

"Promise?"

She nodded and he smirked, he gently dropped her and she lazily walked to the bathroom. He was still inside the room when she came out, she rolled her eyes and changed into a black sweats and a black vest, she wore a jacket and looked at him pouting

"Let's go" she muttered

They walked to the gym downstairs and started their daily morning routine. Ameerah ignored him as she pulled out her yoga mat....

It was their 3rd month of staying in UK, ameerah was coping, the cold was unbearable..so she always stay indoors. Humaid has to drag her out for a drive or a date every weekend, he leaves for work very early and comes back in the evening. Beautiful bouquets of flowers never stop knocking at her door while he is at work. She makes call with everyone at home almost everyday. He kept trying his best to make her feel at home and not miss Nigeria much.  And of course it works....

Ameerah has been feeling weak for the past few days,a slight headache and dizziness, she also felt some changes in her but she didn't take it so serious. Humaid also noticed but when he asked if she was okay, she said yes...

She was almost done eating her indomie when she felt the need to throw up, she kept the plate aside and ran to the toilet. She vomited out everything in her tummy, she rinsed her mouth and washed her face before walking out.

She was about to call humaid when the door bell rang, she stood up and went to open the door. She met a white man at her doorstep holding a bouquet of white roses and a large paper bag. They exchanged pleasantries and he handed her the present. She thanked him and quickly closed her door because she felt so weak. She managed to sit on the couch and dumped the flowers because she didn't like the smell which was a strange thing. She reached out for the bag and opened it, she pulled out a beautiful blue gown, a pair of flat shoes and a perfume. A small paper fell from the bag and she quickly picked it and read....

"Happy anniversary to us wifey!
Glad I'm the first to remember....
I love you so much baby....
Forever to go insha Allah....
See you later❤️❤️

She gasped after reading the paper,she quickly checked her phone calendar to be sure..... " how can I forget our wedding date...oh my God I'm so dumb.... I love you too boo bear....
She sent him a short message
"Hey husbae, happy anniversary to us. I just received the package, thank you baby... Come home soon....I love you ❤️

The slight headache she was having quickly disappeared, she wanted to surprise him so she immediately stood up to prepare something. She grabbed her phone and ordered an anniversary cake, she told them how and when she wanted it before hanging up.She entered the kitchen to prepare his favorite meal but she felt nauseous and ran out, she didn't like the smell of meat and spices. Unsure of what to do, she sat down and started crying, she really wanted to surprise humaid but things are not going right.

Another idea came up and she wiped her tears, she checked the time and saw it was few minutes past 2, she quickly set up to decorate the house with balloons and flowers.

Her order arrived by 5:15pm, she kept the cake on the decorated dining table, brought out a bottle of champagne and two glass cups before sauntering upstairs to take a hot shower.

She had just finished applying a lip gloss when the door bell rang, already knowing who it was, she sprayed perfume and went to welcome her husband.

She was greeted with a warm hug and a beautiful smile that melts her heart.

"Hey darling"

"Hy boo, welcome back"

"Thank you....you look gorgeous
He commented, she looked so beautiful in dress he sent her earlier.

She smiled and pulled him inside, he gaped at what he saw when she switched on the lights. A large frame reading" Thank you for the best 365 days of my life, I love you to the moon and back babe....

"This is a beautiful surprise, I love it....
He muttered as he pulled her and gave her lips a long soft kiss before engulfing her in a  hug.

They stayed like that for so long before they pulled away, humaid freshened up and joined ameerah on the table.

She felt guilty knowing that he was hungry, and she couldn't prepare anything for him.
Humaid noticed her good mood was gone...

"Hey are you okay?
He asked with concern, he waited for her reply but she busted into tears.

"I'm sorry I couldn't prepare anything for you, I know you are hungry. I tried to make your favorite meal but I ended up feeling nauseous....
She explained in between cries

Humaid looked suprised, he didn't complain he was hungry and his wife is crying and blaming herself......what sort of drama is this?

" I didn't complain baby, did I?

"No...but I .....

"Shh ..no buts. We have cake here and I'm perfectly okay with it...now stop crying and let us enjoy our anniversary.....

She sniffed and wiped the tears, he cut the cake and stretched his hand holding a fork to her mouth, immediately the vanilla flavor hit her nostrils, she felt nauseous and ran to the toilet. Humaid dropped the fork and followed her.

"Are you okay now?
He asked for the hundredth time after he helped her out of the toilet, she nodded weakly as she rested her head on his chest...

"You are pregnant baby!
He blurted...his voice full of excitement... she quickly looked at him

"What?? You can't just conclude things

"I am a doctor remember..
He said grinning

"But this is not your field!
She was already having mixed feelings..

"Okay ma...let's go to the hospital and confirm

She wanted to argue but he wouldn't listen. He helped her dressed up and gently took her to the car...he was acting as though it was confirmed she is pregnant. She mentally rolled her eyes and kept quiet....

He drove straight to the hospital he works, and meeting with the doctor was again one of the best memories.... because it was confirmed that ameerah was truly pregnant.....3 weeks pregnant! The couple couldn't describe the type of joy they felt at the moment. They immediately left the hospital after listening to the doctors advice.

             **********

The pregnancy journey started, humaid pampered ameerah so much that sometimes she would just sit and cry. She wasn't allowed to do anything in the house. He got used to all her midnight cravings, mood swings and crying for no reason.

To him, it was one of the biggest blessings in  world....he just couldn't wait for their little bundle of joy........

Hello everyone 🌚
Halimatu ta leqo yau😎😂
Ya kuke ya gida?
Yan ASUU how far naa?🥺😂😂
E CHOKE!!!
We were just about to start exams ooo
Let's pray for the best shaa....

A very long chappie.....it's worth the wait huh?🌚
How was the epilogue?
I know I rushed things but this is the only option for me....🥴👩‍🦯
I summarized everything
Iris wa iris😁...hope you enjoyed it😩🥺
Ameerah is preggies
Yayyyyy😂🎉
So naa.....I don't have much to say today....I'll think of what to do before our final goodbye 😩
I'll miss you so much I know🥺💔

Ramadan 2022 in just ONE day....
Allahumma balighna Ramadan 🤲❤️
Allah ya kaimu da Rai da lafiya....
Aameen.

I'll drop the very last Chappie later insha Allah
Pinky promise 🌚🤞❤️
You'll finish reading it today and start fasting tomorrow insha Allah 💃🎉
See you later.......
Muahs and hugs😘❤️

         *Haleemah*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21.3K 4.2K 39
COPYRIGHT 2022 "And even when falling, breaking, dying, living. I'll do it for you. Over and over again. For your heart, your being, your soul. For...
104K 7K 28
(COMPLETED✔) **** Sometimes, you fall for the right guy, for all the right reasons, for all that is worth it, but harder when distance has to be main...
17.9K 1.6K 34
Dive into the intriguing story of two strangers from northern Nigeria, united in an arranged marriage, with unique love stories and heartbreaks, they...
11.6K 1.3K 20
The romance between two high school sweethearts. Two people who have hurt each other so much and yet want no one else but one another. Munayah is a s...