My WolfMan

By Nongogo

Short story about Zenande and Zukile. Zenande is a human and Zukile is one of the strongest of his kind. He i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Announcement
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
The Prophecy
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Announcement
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 19

654 63 0
By Nongogo

He was driving me to school. I couldn't stop thinking about the weird dream I had last night because of the way it felt so real. Usually when I dream, I never can recall all the details that happened after waking up but with this one, I can. The black wolf was the same one that I saw in the forest that day. The one that had healed my ankle. The one that had the same eyes as my boyfriend. I looked over to him. Could he...? I shook my head and laughed at my ridiculous thoughts. There was no way.
Zukile: "What's funny precious one?" I shook my head.
Me: "It's nothing." He looked at me with a small smile on his face like he was on some secret or something. "What?"
Zukile: "It's nothing." I was about to say something when my phone rang. My eyes widened and I held up my phone to Zukile for him to see. "Answer it precious one." Was he crazy? I shook my head. " Do you want me to answer it for you?" I quickly hid my phone inside my backpack before he could make a grab for it. He chuckled. My phone stopped ringing and I sighed in relief thinking it was over but then it rang again. I looked to Zukile in panic.
Me: "W-What do I do?"
Zukile: "Give me the phone baby." I shook my head. "Then turn it off." I released a sound that a mixture of a groan and a cry. Zukile parked the car on the side of the road. "Give me the phone." I shook my head. "Now precious one." The authority in his voice was not to be disobeyed. I took out my still ringing phone from my backpack and gave it to him with shaky hands.
Me: "P-Please d-don't." I begged him with tears in my eyes. He looked at me and the phone and then he sighed. He declined the call and put the phone in his pocket.
Zukile: "Come here." He pulled me into his arms. "Why're you crying baby?"
Me: "I-I'm s-scared."
Zukile: "Of your family? Precious one, they won't do anything to you. I'll tear them into shreds for even trying. So don't worry." I shook my head.
Me: "I-It's not that." I sniffed.
Zukile: "Then what?" He pulled back and looked at me.
Me: "The-They will break us apart." He smiled. He took off my glasses and wiped away my tears. "You're n-not worried?" He shook his head.
Zukile: "Nobody will break us up baby."
Me: "But-."
Zukile: "Listen." His eyes glowed. "No one who dare tries will see the light of day." I felt that threat vibrating in every inch of my body. "Do you hear me?"
Me: "Yes, I hear you." His intense glowing eyes stayed on mine and then he kissed me. When we came back for air, his eyes were back to normal. He put back my glasses on my face.
Zukile: "Sit back." I did as told and he drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
14.8K 888 100
"I want you. I want all of you because you are mine." As an Alpha, Amber has it all except for a mate. She has been waiting for the Luna's time but t...
3.2K 248 31
"My life was pretty normal until I met him.. Until I met my werewolf mate.. Everything seems to be coming out of the movies, drama, that's all there...
2.1M 93K 31
"You are mine, Natalya. I will show you over and over if I have to." ***** In a werewolf's life, you live your life around constant companionship but...