Yesterday Once Again

Galing kay Ardini_Kuzayaki

There's 3 years old Twin name Nanase Riku and Nanase Tenn were living at the orphanage house.Both them living... Higit pa

A little Short Story About Yesterday Once Again
CHAPTER 1 >> [My sick brother]
CHAPTER 3 >> [I wish I will die today]
CHAPTER 2 >> [The place of Hell]
CHAPTER 4 >> [The Best Idol Kujou Tenn]
CHAPTER 5 >> [Behind of story]
CHAPTER 6 >> [Will Idolish7 debut?]
CHAPTER 8 >> [Iori being overprotective]
CHAPTER 9 >> [ IDOLISH7 ]
CHAPTER 10 >> [He's back!!?]
CHAPTER 11 >>> [A Memory That won't be disappear]
CHAPTER 12 >> [That's Tenn-nii right??]
announcement,
Bonus Chapter One Shot [The curse of Memories]
CHAPTER 13 >>> [CAMP WITH TOP IDOL]
CHAPTER 14 >> [CAMP WITH TOP IDOL PART 2]
Pre-Update
CHAPTER 15 >> [CAMP WITH TOP IDOL]
CHAPTER 16 >> [The Stage Of Idolish7]
CHAPTER 17 >> [The Secret To Be Expose]
halllooooooooooo just showing you a spoiler 😂
CHAPTER 18 >> [Stay With Me]
CHAPTER 19 >> [Pretend That we Never meet]
CHAPTER 20 >> [YESTERDAY ONCE AGAIN]
CHAPTER 21 >> [Crismon Diamond]
CHAPTER 22 >> [The Twin]
CHAPTER 23 [Please be my little brother again!]
CHAPTER 24 >> [Last Moment Together]
here here

CHAPTER 7 >> [Learn By Mistake]

700 35 0
Galing kay Ardini_Kuzayaki

After won the event, Idolish7's popularity are increasing around the world because of their magic voice spreading to everywhere.As their reward for winning the event,they can debut at the Zero arena and sponsered by other Production since they like them the most.

Now Idolish7 working so hard for their debut but something happen without knowing that Mitsuki being unsatisfied with Nagi and about their position.He keep blaming Nagi for taking the wrong step and didn't synchronize with them.

"Heyy Nagii!! Please!! Watch your step!!! You sre getting sooo slow and off the rhythm!!"said Mitsuki as his voice were scolding at Nagi.

"Mitsuki,calm down,we just still in practice.It's usual for learn by our mistake..anyways it's not Nagi's fault...i guess it was-"said Riku but got cut by Mitsuki.

"So are you telling me that i made mistake??"said Mitsuki as his voice getting harsh toward Riku.

Riku just trying to tell Mitsuki for stop nagging at Nagi because people always made mistake because the mistake we did are making us grow stronger but Mitsuki get it wrong thought that Riku were blaming Mitsuki.

Nagi didn't fight back on Mitsuki and just apologize to him but Mitsuki keep angry and more angrier.

"I am very sorry Mitsuki,i will do my best to make you proud an-"suddenly Mitsuki shout.

"WELL I JUST REALIZE!! IT'S NOT NAGI'S FAULT BUT ME!! I'M NOT DOING MY BEST AND DON'T HAVE ANY TALENT LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS!! I DIDN'T DESERVE EVERYTHING HERE!!".Mitsuki running away and leaving the practice room.

"Niii-sann!!!"

The room were filled with silent.

_________________

"I know, it's not Nagi's fault,it was me.I'm the one lack of everything... I don't have any good talent like them.I am so jealous of them.Huh..Izumi Mitsuki..you are the worst one."said Mitsuki alone at the Zero Arena.

_________________

Everyone still searching for Mitsuki until night and it's almost getting late night.They tried to find where would Mitsuki go.Even Iori doesn't know where is his brother would go.

Since it's getting late,Yamato tell Riku not to stay outside for to long since the night is getting cold.

"Riku,you shouldn't be outside for to long.You might have an attack... people like you can't be outside for to long..."said Yamato.

"No, I'm fine,i already have my medicine before we out.So i am fine.. let's just searching for Mitsuki."said Riku.

______________

Mitsuki actually at the Zero Arena while staring at the sky.

"That stars so beautiful.They are shining..like Riku's voice..but why i can't do my best?"..said Mitsuki talking alone with himself.

Riku finally found Mitsuki first and freeze when he heard Mitsuki talking with himself.

"If i had everyone's talent..that might be easy for me.It should be Iori.. he's perfect from the start..oh Tamaki and Sougo....both them are the best.. mostly.. Riku had gifted voice..but why would he staying with..this small company??..he seems like he have more experience?..i guess..i should give up for this.. I'm not suit for this entertainment.."

Riku were smiling and heard everything about what Mitsuki said.So he slowly approach Mitsuki.

"It's not true....the person who taking care of me taught me everything about music world.. told me before,we shouldn't gave up when we already into it."said Riku.

Mitsuki were shock and look at Riku.

"How long you has been there? Did you heard everything?"Mitsuki ask.

"Well, Mitsuki,all of us..i mean..all normsl people make mistake and no one can't deny it.I know we want to be perfect..but learn by mistake are leading us to the perfection.Honestly i still lack in something like dance and getting into the sync.. Sometime i having a hard time to sing while dance because i has weak stamina.but i wanna try harder and more harder than anyone else to be usefull for this member...sometime i get jealous and envy you guys so much for having a good body and thinking at my self that I was still not enough comparing with you guys.But,i am very lucky yo have energetic person like you Mitsuki..you might not see your own talent but..your talent are giving people strength with your aura of passionate.I really believe that we would reach out dream together."said Riku with a smile.

Mitsuki feeling moving and everything what Riku say is open his heart snd eyes.He realize about blaming Nagi was blaming his own self.

Riku start to feel his chest get tight and wheezing but he tried his best not to show in front of Mitsuki.

"This is not the right timing..maybe i been to long at outside..and it's almost middle night.."said Riku in his mind.He hold his chest and try to catching his breathe even he was gapsing for the more air.

"Thanks for everything Riku.Now i know, there's so many things that i did wrong.."said Mitsuki.When he look at Riku.He notice that Riku being so pale and his lips are blue.

"Riku?..are you oka-",in the same time,Yamato and the other are coming too.Iori quickly hug Mitsuki.

"Iori,i am fine.."said Mitsuki.

"I'm glad that you are fine Mitsuki-kun..we searching you almost 4 hour more.."said Sougo.

"..i am very sorry..and Nagi..i am-"

"There's no need to apologize Mitsuki.All of us always made mistake..and that mistake will growing us more stronger."said Nagi while hug Mitsuki.

Everyone were busy talking with Mitsuki and heading back to the dorm without knowing that Riku finally coughing so hard and breathing so fast.He got attack.

Yamato quickly call Tsumugi and tell that Riku's are having rare attack.Not the same like before.

________________

Iori's room.

Iori still curious about something.He notice that Riku and Yamato didn't get home together yesterday.

"Nikkaido-san and Nanase-san haven't back home yet..i wonder what did he hide right now?.."said Iori alone in his room.

________________
At the hospital,

"Nee Kotone,this is the only we need for Kazu-niisan's report.."said Ezume Etsu.

Kotone nodded and bowing at the nurse.

"Thanks for your cooperation.."said Koshiro Kotone.

Kotone and Etsu heading to the car park and suddenly Kotone saw Riku.She try to focus on him but someone bothering his sight.

"Maybe just part of my dream"said Kotone and focus on his way.

____________________
"Riku-kun, doctor say,you have to stay 2 night, you almost put yourself in dangerous again.."said Tsumugi.

"But other member will found out..i can just rest at my room."said Riku as he refuse it to stay.

"Riku,no one can watch you when you staying at your room.You won't be get enough rest if you at your room.We can cover for you then "said Yamato.

"Your manager and Yamato were right.Just stay here.I will be stay with you for 2 night and there's no need to be worry about my problems.You have to think of yourself first Riku"said Hibitsu.

"i just worry if they found out about it.."said Riku.

"Riku-san,we still can cover it for you..okay.."said Tsumugi.

"but still...how about let me go back dorm tonight?i will get enough rest..."said Riku.

Riku really determind didn't want to stay at the hospital.Tsumugi don't have other choice but agree with it.

"okay make sure to rest Riku-san..Hibitsu-san will be with you since Yaamato-san will be cover for you.."said Tsumugi.

"i guess Nagahara-san is busy right,let me stay with Riku."said Yamato.

"But Yamato-san.."said Riku.

"it will be a lot of trouble if you back alone in the middle night.So just have good rest and i will stay here with you."said Yamato.

"are you sure?I'm sure you have plan right?"said Hibitsu.

"yes,but you seems got a lot of work because i can hear your phone can't stop vibrating."said Yamato.Hibitsu taking out his phone and saw so many missed call.

"Yes..i am sorry Riku"said Hibitsu.

"don't worry,it's nothing...at least Yamato-san..will stay with me.."said Riku with a smile.

Hibitsu actually want to stay with Riku but Riku understand his work are more important beacuse Hibitsu is the part of VIP Gangster Business.

______________________________

At the Masaaki's building,Hibitsu come and knock the door first enter the office.

"I am sorry for not answering your call...the person that i should take care is staying at the hospital.."said Hibitsu.

"I see,is he fine?you should just tell me first that you staying with him."said Masakazu.

"you don't need to worry about it anymore,there's other friend staying with him.Let me share you my new information about Kitagawa Junne"said Hibitsu.

Hibitsu and Masaaki Masakazu know each other because both of them are handling same case about Junne.Masakazu didn't know about Riku are still alive because Hibitsu don't like to mention about that person for Riku's safety.They continue discussing about their report and information.

__________________

At the middle night,Iori haven't sleep yet because he really notice that Yamato and Riku haven't at home.Iori just sitting on the sofa at the living room waiting for them but after a few minute,Iori heard a door were open with slowly.Iori was sure it must them.He put his ear near the door and try to listen them.

"good things they already at their room,make sure you get enough rest for these night until next day.Manager told me we didn't have any schedule for tomorrow."said Yamato.

"Nanase-san sick?"said Iori in his thoughts.

"Okay,sorry for put my problem on you again Yamato-san."said Riku.

Iori open the door not to wide just to take a peek.What he saw Yamato and Riku are heading to Riku's room.Iori slowly take his step following them from behind without they notice.

Once Yamato and Riku at his room,Iori against the wall and try to listen their conversation again.

"Here your new inhaler,i put this on your table.If you need anything just call me"said Yamato.

"Inhaler?"Iori a little shock.

"remember to take full rest until tomorrow Riku,like doctor said,you been pushing yourself and almost put your life in danger.."said Yamato.

"I know,i know..i just get so excited...my body can't stop moving when it come to practice and can't wait for debut."said Riku.

"Yeah,but don't forget that you have your own limit Riku."said Yamato.

"...i wish i don't have this body.."said Riku with suddenly showing his sadness.

"Heh Riku,there's nothing to worry about it,just focus on what you really want okay?so go sleep,i want to go my room.."said Yamato.

"okay...Thanks for today Yamato-san..good night"said Riku.

Yamato nodded and about to leaving Riku's room but Iori already standing infront of the door which it making Yamato shock.

"Ichi!!??"

Riku quickly look at Iori and the room were silent.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

114K 2.4K 67
Eien Todoroki,the second youngest child of Enji and Rei Todoroki,unlike his siblings who inherited some form of their parents' quirks.Eien possessed...
11.5K 311 7
"Well then. The show will begin." oOo Snow, winter, cold. Nanase Riku never has a good relationship with any of those. He always has a bad impression...
16.6K 1.2K 24
nanase riku and kujou tenn.. an angel and a devil. two people with different fate. like the sun and moon, they aren't suppose to be together but.. th...
1K 56 6
*Rewrite of '3 of Us' which was not completed* Nanase Riku and Kujo Tenn, also known as twins. After Tenn's departure of the Nanase family, Riku dis...