CHAPTER 9 >> [ IDOLISH7 ]

"so how the plan B?"Tenn ask.

"Don't worry,glad that they didn't show the headline show...so just go on with the new script topic and don't worry too,paper of the script will be on table since it's emergency...anyway,you are Kujou Tenn-san right,you must be professional something like this."said Staff.

"Don't worry,we always use that method,put the script on the table and decorate it as decoration."

"Shimoka-san's guest are heading to the hospital right now so please inform to other team to prepare the new decoration for two person only.I already inform to Shimoka-san."

"So how the guest? Is he fine?"

"We haven't get any news from the staff.."

"Okay let back to work!"

Tenn heard that staff conversation about it.But he was confuse.Why would he feels like he worry at that guest?He knew that he will be interviewed by Shimooka together with Riku but something itching inside him as he was hurting by hearing about his condition.

"Kujou-kun? Are you okay?"suddenly Akina were infront of Tenn.Tenn didn't notice it because he was to focus on his thoughts.

"Oh..Akina-san..sorry i didn't see you.."said Tenn.

"It's fine,did something bothering you? If something bothering you,you can tell me..i can be your listener..since i was a girl,i know how to handle everything..when people share their hardest time."said Akina while lay her hand on Tenn's shoulder.Tenn felt that touches as he already feel it before.Something come up his mind again.

"..."Tenn just speechless.He doesn't have any word to say because he still in confuse and already think that his life full of mystery.

"Don't worry, I won't force you Tenn-kun.Take it slowly.Here the new script.The director told me to tell you about don't mention about cancellation topic ago.."said Akina and Tenn take the script.

"You just have to remember about a few line because this script will be on the table."said Akina.

"Other staff already inform to me about it."

"Okay then,get ready in 30 minute.I have something to do"said Akina.

"Okay.. got it.."said Tenn.Akina nodded and smile at Tenn.She's leaving but suddenly Tenn calling Akina.

"Akina-san,thanks for..the.. kindess..i will call you later.."said Tenn.

Akina were startle but she's smile because Tenn never change since he was a kid.

"Well, Kujou Tenn-kun never change as always"said Akina and leaving.

Tenn were shock with that word and didn't get the meaning of it.

_________________________

Riku were half awake,he found out that he was at his room.He was attach with wire.

"We can't effort Riku's bill..we should leave him at that house then until he's back normal,then we take him back"

Riku open his eyes back.He was full of sweat and feel so cold.He suddenly crying.Tsumugi enter the room and saw that Riku was crying.

"Riku-san?..you should get rest more.You body need to be rest for 3 days.."said Tsumugi.Riku cover his face because he feel embarrassed crying in front of Tsumugi.

"Riku-san, you don't have to hide it again.You always cry like that.If you need anything to share,just tell me okay?i just want you to feel better.And one more thing, don't think about it again.Jusf focus on yourself.."said Tsumugi.Riku still crying.