CHAPTER 8 >> [Iori being overprotective]

"What are you trying to hide after i heard everything?"said Iori.Riku didn't say anything.Iori was standing right in front of Riku but Riku didn't dare to look at him.Yamato tried to change the topic while Iori didn't give up on questioning Riku about what the meaning of he sick before.

"Nanase-san,could you tell me at least your mean by sick.Are you really sick person?I won't stop unti-"

"YES I AM SICK PERSON!!"shout Riku and suddenly his breathing getting fast.Yamato quickly get his inhaler and give it to Riku.Yamato told Riku to just get rest and grab Iori's hand and leaving Riku's room.

"Nikkaido-san,could you tell me what is Nanase-san's problem??If it the rare case,why would he torturing himself."said Iori.

"NO!! you can't tell them...if you..tell them..i will kill myself!!"said Riku with suddenly who still catching his breathe.Yamato were shock and bring Riku back to his bed.Yamato using the injection like Hibitsu taught him when Riku can't stop forcing himself.Iori just watching it.Riku slowly losing his conscious.

"Listen to me Ichi,you can't tell them about Riku's illness.Riku are to weak for the things like this you know.Please don't make it worse,Riku will tell them when he ready.He had something that he afraid to tell you guys..so please don't push him to much like this."said Yamato."Riku has asthma and weak bronchial tube,if you give him to much pressure,it can make Riku worst."said Yamato as it warning to Iori.

Iori actually shock with Riku's illness.He still thinking why would he hide it?.

Since after that, Iori keep avoiding from Riku because he wanna learn more about Riku's illness.Riku didn't notice that Iori are avoiding him but the other member notice it especially Yamato.Riku just being so naive so he didn't know anything yet.

"Hey, Mitsuki,did you notice something about Iori?"said Nagi.

"I don't know but i can feel something wrong with him"said Mitsuki.

"He did talk to us.. but Iori didn't talk much with Riku for a few days until now.Did he hate at Riku or mad at him or did they have a fight??"said Nagi.

"I don't know,but we just let it be..maybe they need a little more time to get together."said Mitsuki.

Nagi and Mitsuki are busy eating their lunch.

___________________

"So from now on Amaya Akina will be our staff.So please give her a help when she need."said other staff of Tigger.

"Thanks for having me,my name is Amaya Akina.Please lead me if I'm wrong"said Akina.

Flashback before Akina br TRIGGER's staff.

"Are you sure with this Akina? Are you really sure that is Nanase Tenn?"said Isao.

"I don't know but my heart saying he is Tenn-kun that we knew.So i will use this plan,work with them as Trigger's staff..and try to get closer with him so i can find some more information if he is not Tenn-kun or he isn't Tenn-kun"said Akina.

"But you can't be so close with him... of other staff will notice and spread the rumours about it.."said Isao.

"Don't worry about that..i will make sure I'm aware with that.."said Akina.

End flashback

Akina were told to have a walk around the company since she will be working at Yaotome's company.

Akina were focus with thinking in her mind until she bumping into Tenn at the hallway.

"I'm sorry,are you okay?"said Tenn as he extand his hand to her.