CHAPTER 5 >> [Behind of story]

At the practice room,

"Guys! Have you seen Riku-kun?? I already knock his door but he didn't give any respon yet.. I haven't ask him about his number too.."said Sougo.

"I thought Riku walking with Iori"said Mitsuki.

"I didn't saw Nanase-san out..he didn't leave any message at the kitchen?"said Iori.

"I was the firsf person wake up early but I don't see any notes"said Mitsuki.

"Maybe he go out for warming up himself?"said Yamato.

"Good morning boys,"said Tsumugi who just enter the room.

"Manager did you know where is Riku?He wasn't at his room and he didn't left any note to us."said Mitsuki.

"Ahh he tell me that he meet my fa- i mean he meet President at early morning"said Tsumugi.

"Oh.."

"You guys didn't have his number yet?"Tsumugi ask.

"we forgot to ask.."said Sougo.

"It's okay,he will be late,so you guys can start without him first,here your new mission, Iori-kun help me alot with your proposal.So your first mission is,doing some small performance at everywhere.It will help you gain some courage when it come too big stage"said Tsumugi.

"Well that's from perfect high school."said Yamato.

"Here the music,so you guys can start practicing without Riku-san"said Tsumugi.

All of them nodded.

_____________________

"Nanase-kun,your body are in bad shape,you still can't do something like this stuff,you might collapse because your body can't stand it yet"said Doctor.

"How long i can do some practice?"Riku ask.

"I'm not sure but,your limit is 2 hours.If you forcing yourself for more than that,i can say it can cause of a few days coma"said Doctor.

"I see..but don't worry,i won't do any hard work...we just have practice voice and part...the dance haven't been decided yet"said Riku.

"But still, please don't overdo yourself..here your new inhaler and medicine.Another nebulizer i already give to Takanashi-san."

"Okay,thank you very much doctor"said Riku and bowing politely.

He leaving the room and meet someone who accompanying him, Takanashi Otoharu's friend,Nagahara Hibitsu.

"So everything done?"Hibistu ask.

"Yes,"

"Then, should i send you back to Otoharu's house?"

"Ahhh noo,i have practice with my new teammates..so I'll take a car to there"said Riku.

"No, don't,let me ride you there"said Hibistu.

"Is that fine?you seems so busy with your work..i already feel guilty that you have to come here because of me."said Riku.

"I don't have any choice, it's was Kizuna's willing to take care of you and protect you"said Hibistu.

"Kizuna-san..."

Hibitsu look at Riku.He forgot that Riku being so sentimental when he heard Kizuna's name.Well Natsuya Kizuna is the person who take Riku out from the hell and save his life.If wasn't him,Riku might be worst and will never see the light like today.

"Let's go,or you'll be late"said Hibitsu.Riku nodded and follow him.

Suddenly there's someone was rushing and running heading to somewhere but he didn't see Riku and bumping each other with hardly.Hibitsu look his back and saw Riku was fell on the ground with someone.