CHAPTER 1 >> [My sick brother]

The winter already come,the weather sometime become so cold and chill.Sometime the day can be people's favorite but some other people think it was to dangerous like how these twin were staying in the theatre.

"Nii-san,i'm hungry....i don't see mom's anywhere.."said a little Nanase Riku who was 3 years old.

"aaaa,i will ask aunty to cook for us since mom is busy with her work."said Nanase Tenn.Riku looking down and suddenly start to coughing.

"Riku?what's wrong?..are okay?"said Tenn as he look Riku's coughing is getting worst.He come closer to him and checking on Riku.He hold his hand and suprise."Riku you caught cold?..are you okay???"said Tenn as he start to panic.He look around for asking some help.Riku catch Tenn's hand.

"Nii-san...it's fine anyway.I just feel hungry..*coughing*".

Tenn look at Riku worriedly.He help Riku sit on the sofa in that greenroom and wrap him with his jacket.Tenn touch his forehead and it's getting worst.He don't know what to do since his parent are busy taking care of their talent in that theatre.

"Tenn-nii..."

"Wait Riku,i will ask for help..you body is to hot..."said Tenn and runnaway from that room.He afraid seeing Riku fell sick like that.It was his first time seeing Riku being like that.

Tenn keep searching his parent at every room but he haven't found them yet

"Ehhh kid!! you shouldn't walking by yourself...how old are you?did you get lost??"said someone who wearing a costume.

"Help!!..my younger brother is so hot....i went to searching for my mom and dad but i don't know where are they.."said Tenn as he wanna cry.That man were huggung Tenn tightly and lilt him up.

"Please show me where is your brother now."

Tenn nodded and show that man the way which Riku were staying.That man nodded and follow Tenn's instruction.

______________________________

"This is not ordinary fever,i need to bring him to the hospital immediately"said that man while lifting Riku by piggy-back.

"We don't know where's is my parent...they are busy with job on the stage."said Tenn.That man look at them."job on the stage?i bet both of them are Mr and Mrs Nanase's son."he thought in his self.

"bring his belonging,we have to go to the hospital now."said that man and Tenn nodded.He pack Riku's thing and put it inside his bag.

_____________________________

"Well we just found out that he has asthma and weak bronchial tube..i can say this is chronic illness for age like him..and he is very dangerous with his condition right now..he have to do check every week..plus he doesn't get enough energy.He still can't use his inhaler because he still kid under 5 years old.He have to stay for a few days since the weather is not suit for him.He will under nebulizer for night."said doctor.

"Thank you very much.I will sign the paper later.."said that Man and bow at the doctor as appreciate.That man sigh out and saw Tenn was sitting on the outside seat facing the Riku's room.Tenn were playing with his finger while inside him was worried at Riku.That man approach Tenn and kness down.

"Did you know your younger brother have chronic illness??"that man ask.

"..i.. never know..he had it..but...he recently hard to breathe,panting hard and his coughing is worst.. but what chronic illness means?is that something dangerous??"said Tenn.

"Well....i can say, someone's illness is part of lead to sudden death.I mean it's bad...and your little brother just have it.For incase,you should do checking your health too"said that Man.