CHAPTER 13 >>> [CAMP WITH TOP IDOL]

Tenn really want to see Riku that why he decide will stay until Riku awake.When Tenn went to check on Riku,he enter the room and saw that Riku already awake and crying.Tenn quickly go get him and comfort him.

"Your eyes already swollen, you are crying for to long?"said Tenn while rubbing around Riku's back.

Riku can't say anything,he just miss his brother.He still can't accept everything happen.

"Nanase-san,if you want to let it all go..you can use me..until you feel better,i will be your listener.."said Tenn with smile.Riku gazing at him and hug Tenn immediately and let out everything inside him.

Riku confess everything to Tenn.Everything about his problems and his feeling.He can't stop crying but Tenn always trying to comfort him and just listen everything Riku told him about his past and his heart.At the same time,Tenn can understand Riku's feeling so well.

"You seems like you are feel better than before,do you need anything else?i will buy some food for you"said Tenn.

".. I don't need anything..but..i hate being alone.. again..can you at least stay with me until i feel asleep?...my inhaler will..give me effect to passed out for awhile.."said Riku.

"Okay,i will stay.."said Tenn while give a warm smile to Riku.That's remind Riku, Tenn's smile and his brother's smile is alike but Riku just thought it just part of his hallucinations since he miss his brother so much.

So Tenn take a seat next to Riku and just stare at Riku.After a few minutes,Riku finally fell asleep.Tenn just to make sure that Riku fell asleep and leaving the room.He tells the bodyguard that he went to the nearby market to buy some food.The guard telling him that they can help Tenn buy for it but Tenn refuse.

"We can go buy it for you,you just have to stay with Nanase inside"said the guard.

"No it's fine,i can go by myself.I just want to help him."said Tenn.

The guard have no choice if that Tenn want.They let Tenn go.

_______________________________

After a few hours, Riku's eyes were open.The time is showing almost late night.

"I must sleep for to long.. again.."said Riku alone.

"Are you seems so better than before.Here,"said Tenn and give Riku a cup of green tea."i heard,this is good for asthma..you can have it."said Tenn.

Riku just looking at Tenn then smiling at his cup.

".. thanks..but you don-"

"Anyway,your manager have something to do,So i will take care of you and send you to the dorm.It's not far from here,so we will have walk to there,if you perfectly fine"said Tenn.

"S-seriously...we will have walk together??"said Riku as he was shock but happy.

"Why he looks so excited?..but I'm gladd he's better than before"said inside his mind.

"I don't want to force you,i can wait until you get better..then we will have walk.."said Tenn.

".. usually..my condition will taken 2 hours more..then doctor will check on me again and discharge... I don't want to burden you,you hav-"

"Don't worry, I don't have any schedule tomorrow,and i already talk to my manager about it.So don't think about you burdening me.. honestly you are not."said Tenn.

"..ah..okay.....but it's bother me a lot.."said Riku and have a green tea.

Tenn have feeling that he was to happy to take care of Riku today.He don't know why he have feeling that.