CHAPTER 14 >> [CAMP WITH TOP IDOL PART 2]

Next morning,the staff already announce their schedule for today,all of them will be meet at the hall after breakfast.

Tenn who wake up first heading to the kitchen first to prepare some breakfast for him and Riku.

"I shouldn't stay with them so late yesterday....i feel sorry toward Riku that i left for to long..i hope he didn't mad at me.."said Tenn alone while make some hot drink.

Riku hasn't come out from room yet."It almost reach 8 o'clock...should i waking Riku?"said Tenn.Tenn still don't know what he should do but finally he made quick decision.First,he gonna finish making a drink for him and Riku then go to Riku's room to waking him.

When Tenn just finish making some hot drink,Tenn put it on the table and go knock the door.

"Riku,we will have to go to the hall by 10!!"said Tenn but Riku didn't give any respond.Tenn feel something wrong so he open the door."Sorry for interpret".

Tenn saw that Riku was covering under the blanket.Tenn look at Riku's around,there's no dust,air-condition already shut off,his window wasn't open.When he grab Riku's blanket and open it.Riku was struggling with his attack.Tenn were panic.

"Riku!! where's your inhaler?? let me he-"

"j-just..c-ca-call Y-yamato-san...p-plea-please..i-in haler is n-no us-use"said Riku while coughing like a crazy.

Tenn want to help,but since Riku say inhaler can't be use for this rate,he running leaving the room to searching for Yamato.

_____________________________________

"don't worry,he will be fine in 1 hours or more after sleep a little more,here the nebulizer if he's attack are more that worst.Inhaler can't handle kind attack like that.I will infrom this to director that Riku will be late for the meeting...but i heard the meeting just for discussion about group part song...maybe Riku can skip that for-"

"actually there's something wrong with our group.."said Tenn.Yamato look at Tenn.

"Tell me everything"said Yamato.

Tenn tell everything about what happen yesterday,about the group are ignoring him because of misunderstand.

"....so they just say that Riku wasn't part of them? ofcourse they will be eliminate automatically after doing that..i mean all of you.."said Yamato.

"Then let me settle this with Tachibana-san...can you stay here with Riku while i want to have talk with Tachibana-san?"said Tenn.

"Since i don't have any work,okay.What you will do i won't ask."said Yamato while smile.

"Thanks."

_________________________

Tenn walking searching for the director room but he haven't found it but he bump into someone wearing a crew shirt.

"Wait!!"shout Tenn as he grab that shirt.

"Ouh,You are Kujou Tenn right? can i help you?"the staff ask.

"..can i meet with Tachibana-san? i have something to discuss with him..."said Tenn.

"ouh...Tachibana-san left early morning,he will be back but directly to the hall after everyone gather there.Anything you want me to help you send message to him?"said the staff.

"...I don't know if you guys alert with our new mission?..."

"Oh,is this about your mission? i guess i can help that,but you have to tell me first..then i will help you."said the staff.

Tenn tell them everthing about what happen and tell about Riku might be skip the meeting since he feeling not well.

"Ouh Nanase Riiku from Idolish7 that the judgment request to Tachibana-san to take Nanase-kun for this camp as special guest."said the staff