CHAPTER 10 >> [He's back!!?]

Idolish7 debut's is getting spread around the world and got so much reaction by many agency.They popularity is almost reach level as Zero.President Takanashi Otoharu being so busy to attend so many meeting to discuss about their new job next to next.

After their debut, Otoharu already tell the other production that he don't want to push his talent to much but behind the reason is Riku can't be pushed to much for industrial job.Otoharu have to make Riku stay at hospital for 1 week before they start working.

The other member decide to accompany Riku at the hospital.They want to cheer on Riku since Riku is weak to be stress.They don't want to make Riku remember his past too.They just want to help Riku get healed form the tragedy.

"This muffins are so delicious!! I never have a dessert like this before.."said Riku as he really enjoying eat that dessert (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.

"I'm glad that you like it Riku, it's help your day with sweet things"said Mitsuki.

"Nii-san,you can't spoiling him with sweet, it's not good for his condition.. it's part things can trigger his asthma"said Iori.

"Geszzz Iori,i just having it! I really never have this kind of sweet..and-"

"Riku-kun i brought a book for you,i heard you like to read book right?"said Sougo.

"Ay yess!! Thanks Sougo-san "said Riku.

"I almost made mistake.."said Iori in his mind.

___________________

Nozomi Naoko are having dinner together with Masaaki Masakazu at the Nozomi's restaurant family.They seems like waiting for someone.While waiting for someone,Naoko using her phone and saw breaking news about new top Idol that getting popular after debut.

"Wow,they really good.No wonder they are popular after debut"said Naoko.Suddenly she saw a person that she knew.

"What's wrong? You look so surprise with that video,is that really good?"said Masakazu.

"Look at this.."said Naoko as she showing a video stop with Red hair singing.

"But we saw that Riku die in that collapse building..and we even meet dead body of Riku.."said Masakazu.

"Let me check the description of this video"said Naoko.She read the description of the video.

Idolish7 member :
Nanase Riku center

"Nanase Riku..center....maybe it just another same like Riku.."said Naoko as she tried not to believe it.

"Please do some research about this group.."said Masakazu.

Suddenly the guest that they has been waiting for just arrive.It actually Nagahara Hibitsu and Maimi Mana.Maimi Mana are incharge as teacher at the kindergarten and taking care of the kid who got abused by family or were abandon..

"Nao-san!! It's been so long!! You gotten so pretty!! As always!!"said Mana then look at Masakazu."kazu-san too! Both of you look different from since we..give last respect..to..himm"said Mana as she's face turn to sad.

"Mana, we just have to move on okay.. anyways, who's the person next to you?"said Naoko.

Mana look at him and forgot to introduce.

"Nagahara Hibitsu, he's friend of mine.He handling Junne's case for many years,he has been busy with other thing related from Junne."said Masakazu.

"Nagahara Hibitsu... nice to meet you"said Hibitsu while bow at Naoko.

"Nice to meet you too Nagahara-san.. I'm Nozomi Naoko..you just call me Naoko"said Naoko as she extand her hand to Hibitsu.

"Then just call me Hibitsu"said Hibitsu.