CHAPTER 18 >> [Stay With Me]

Takamasa's explanation still playing in Tenn's mind.It's make him confuse in the same time he was curios on Riku too.

"but Riku telling me and the other his member his past is not good like other kid.Wait..is he just pretending in front of me?..or he has other intension?? he just play act with me and them??..no way..there's now way Riku is the cause of my parent die...but Kujou-san live more longer than me right..how...",said Tenn alone as he really clueless right  now.

FLASH BACK Takamasa and Tenn's conversation
"You and Nanase Riku are best friend since childhood.Your both parent are good friend too.You guys always together.Ofcourse Nanase Riku has twin brother who has same name like you but Nanase Riku called you Kujou-san at that time."said Takamasa.

"so those memories actually about my past playing with Riku?..so we already friend from the start..so Riku actually pretending didn't know me?"said Tenn.

"Seems like you already meet Riku at your job right?He become idol to destroy you since he lost his brother when he was child."said Takamasa.

"but..his brother..he tell me before his brother just dead a month ago..then you said his brother already die from early?"said Tenn.

"Tenn,i was there,on Nanase Tenn's funeral...Nanase Riku's state is not stable and still crazy because he love his brother so much..i don't know if you know about his background,he has illness history and sometime he will lost his memory and always talking about his brother.Did he see you as his brother when you meet?",Takamasa ask.Ofcourse Riku even call him 'Tenn-nii'.

"..."

"seems like he really sees you as his brother.You will help him to be worst if you keep him call you like he call his brother.You shouldn't spoiling him to much"said Takamasa.

END FLASHBACK

Tenn suddenly get Takamasa's word about Riku's illness is same happen to him before,is that really Riku are just pretending everything in front of Tenn.

"why he pretend he didn't know about me?maybe that picture of his friend are fake..that just his kindergarten's school..i want to make sure something..for awhile,i have to avoid Riku.."said Tenn.

______________________________________________

IDOLISH7 right now has meeting for their new project with the famous director,Ajikawa Yugo.

"Greetings boys,thanks to your manager,Takanashi-san for letting me use your time for have meeting with me since you guys are so busy right.My name us Ajikawa Yugo."said Yugo.

"Oh my god!! you are the top young director for 6 years!!"said Sougo with sparkling eyes.

"hahaha you know me so well Sougo-kun,anyway,first of all,i wanna say congratulation for being a top idol japan.You guys are almost reach the level as RE:VALE and Zero..really proud of you guys especially,Nanase Riku-kun,i heard so much things about you from Tachibana-san.You are really amazing!!"said Yugo.

"Thank you very much,but i will never be this far without my member too.They are more precious than myself."said Riku while smiling.

"your song and your vibe really reach everyone's heart,all of you guys has a different vibe!!Even i always catch up with you guys behind the stage,you guys a natural close each other."said Yugo.

"Thanks for your compliment toward us,we didn't do anything but just enjoy in singing and spending our time together.Like you already watch our behind the stage,everything is true actually,we slowly to understand each other's pain and try to help when one of us down.Honestly sometime we fell down because of work and sometime he had hard time too..Thanks to our fans who always support us and never give up on us.We really appriciate them"said Yamato as leader's speech.