CHAPTER 11 >>> [A Memory That won't be disappear]

Masakazu were busy with his men to made high security to protect Riku.He just want to make sure that Riku safe from Junne anymore.Etsu and Etsuko were given a new mission under Masakazu team.Their mission is gathering more information more about Junne recently activities.

Etsuko and Etsu at their room with computer in front them to gather more information

"So,that's is really really real Riku right?..."said Etsuko.

"what do you mean by 'really'?"said Etsu.

"On the day police found Riku's body,my heart doesn't feeling anything..mean,i feel like he is not Riku..."said Etsuko.

"But..the dea- i guess,i just found out what those mean...i guess,we can ask Kazu-san's help for do some research about who handling that case.."said Etsu.

"So do you know what i mean??"said Etsuko.

"Part of it,but you should help me other things.."said Etsu.

____________________________

Yamato were telling the other member about what happen to Riku.All of them were shock and hard to believe that evil bastard just come and hurt Riku.Yamato were blaming himself.

"if i didn't leave him,he shouldn't have to suffer like that.."said Yamato.

"it's not your fault,That's bastard should, be punish!! he make our Riku suffer after what he has been until now...."said Mitsuki

"But most important,Riku-kun is safe...but i just afraid if Riku-kun's past haunted him again after what that man did to him again.I thought that man won't coming back..Riku-kun didn't expect it too."said Sougo.

Everyone just afraid if Riku's trauma is coming back and getting worst.

_______________________

Naoko and Mana were busy looking at the security room to see the footage what happen at Riku's ward.Naoko didn't let Mana to watch it because it was gross and not good to see.

"You can't watch this Mana,let just give this video to Kazu"said Naoko.

Both of them heading to Riku's VIP Ward which Masakazu and Hibitsu were there already.Mana suddenly grab Naoko's shirt.

"are sure you want to show to Kazu-san...."said Mana.

"It's better to let Kazu see what happen...."said Naoko.

"But..i want to see too.."said Mana.

"No you can't,its something terrible...and more worst.."said Naoko.She was very trigger after watch that video.

So both of them enter the room and saw Masakazu was busy reading the files while Hibitsu were sharing his  report to Masakazu.Naoko look at sleeping Riku and the video that she watched still haunting her and his anger growing more.

"Kazu,do you have a minutes.."said Naoko.Masakazu stop and look at Naoko.

"yes,what about?"said Masakazu.Naoko gain her courage and show the USB.

"this is what happen to Riku,everything were caught with the CCTV....it was..."said Naoko.She tell more about what she saw.Masakazu already read the situation and tell Naoko he want to see it.Naoko give the USB pendrive and connect to Hibitsu's laptop.

"What the hell!! this brats need to be die right now!!"shout Masakazu.

"Kazu,calm down,don't shout at the hospital."said Hibitsu.Masakazu can't hold it and punch the wall."Let gather everyone and tell Isao that we gonna have meeting there"said Masakazu.They nodded.