CHAPTER 16 >> [The Stage Of Idolish7]

Tamaki are struggling in study for his test after his concert.He want to ask Iori's help but today he has another schedule today.He want to do his best for showing Sougo.He want to make Sougo proud of him.

Tamaki was at the living room meanwhile Riku at his room since his leg still in recovery.Tamaki seems like he having hard time with his study so he decide to get help from Riku.So Tamaki go to Riku's room and knock the door first.

"Rikkun? are you busy??"Tamaki ask after open the door.

"Oh,i'm not,just come in"said Riku.

"Sorry for bothering you but i need help for this question?"said Tamaki.Riku give a smile and nodded.

"You are not bothering me Tamaki,come here,let me help you."said Riku.

Riku teach Tamaki how to answer the question and giving some easy way to answer that question.Tamaki seems like he get along with new method to answer the question.

"Thank you Rikkun!!! i guess this method are more easier than Iorin teach me."said Tamaki.

"Hahahahaha surely Iori are good in everything.Well you exam is coming soon right?"said Riku.

"Yeah,it's after our concert.I want to do my best for the exam and make Sou-chan proud of me"said Tamaki.

"wahh,you and Sougo-san really that close?"said Riku.

"It's not like that...hmm..."said Tamaki.

"well,i miss my school memories too.."said Riku while fidget his finger.

"You must be more smart than Iorin right???"said Tamaki.

"Hahahahha no,i'm not smart like Iori..sometime i go to school sometime i'm not..as you know my condition...i spent more time at hospital..so i don't have many friend...maybe just 2 or 3 who help me in study group."said Riku.

"But how you can answer this question with well??"said Tamaki.

"Well,i just study with Kizuna-san and Hibitsu-san..they always help me a lot..so i don't have to worry about my grade even my attendance are not pretty good."said Riku while let his sigh."Having high school must be fun right?.."said Riku again.

"Yeah,but seems like you are hurting yourself,Rikkun,something happen at your old school?"Tamaki ask.

Riku sigh first but Tamaki is part of his family too.So he decide to share his past life.

"Well,as you already know my life...i never been in kindergarten or primary school or secondary school..my life was like a hell everyday but as long as Tenn-nii are save and unharmed,i gradually can be happy even how hurt am i.But those things never bother me everytime i got punishment or try to protect my brother.Someone Nao-san and Kazu-san teach us about world and some study.I never been outside because of my condition and life.Since i started my new life with Kizuna-san and Hibitsu-san,they want to send me to high school but the principle said i have to take the entering exam because i never been attending the secondary school.So Kizuna-san begging to them until i got enter the school as senior years 3."

_____________FLASHBACK ON RIKU'S PAST_____________

"can i know why he never attend any primary school or secondary school?? you know we can't allow any student enter high school just like that?"said Principle Mr Kagane.

"..it's some problem that can't be avoid.He never been outside or communication experience with other people.."said Natsuya Kizuna.

"You should give me sometime that i might believe you that he has problem that can't be avoid."said Mr Kagane.